My tutor, part 4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

My tutor, part 4

Post by Mirage » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:53 pm

Happy Christmas to all. :D

Things are a bit better from last time, my cat is better, (she must take about 7-9 pills per day for about 2 weeks and some for the rest of her life, wich is a bitch to do, but I don't care) and I don't think she'll need the operation... I pray. :P

Anyway, to show my luck, I am going in a bang in 2003, I almost killed my self today. I bought last week some new slippers and I like them a lot. Today, as I was wishing my wife a good day (She was leaving for work (that sucks), I was coming down the stairs to give her a kiss, one of my sleepers came off in mid stairs, tripping me good, and I went down the stairs quickly hard. I tried to grab to something quickly, but my house has no real banisters, as I was coming almost head first down, my wife manage to cath me in mid air. She look at me terrified and laughing at the same time "Cool!" we both said in a daze. :shock:

So, She kinda saved me big time, but I did manage to rip or badly sprain my right shoulder and some bucepts in my right arm. And of course, I am right handed. :x

So, in conclusion, I wrote this part in PAIN... very intence. But I keep my word (or try to) to finish this story before the end of this year... :roll:

Enjoy part 4...

Mirage

My tutor, part 4
by painning Mirage :(

As I changed in my pyjamas to go to sleep in my old bed at my mother's house, I realised maybe bringing Jenny with me was not a good ideal. "Michael! I don't want that thing to spend the night in the same room as you!" My mom shouted from behind my door. Jenny who was sitting on my bed remained quiet and just look at the floor. "Mom! She is not a "it" She as real feelings like me and you!" I yelled back. "It's a sex doll with a computer for a brain! ......OH GOD!!!!!....Please don't tell me you have sex with that thing!!!!!" my mom continued bashing Jenny. "MOM! Stop it!!! I'll leave right now if you don't stop!" I yelled even louder now.

I opened the door and my mom was just standing there, angry. My mother just look at me and then at Jenny and said only one word "Robot" and she left the room totally pissed off. I look at Jenny who was so embarrassed "Jenny.... please forgive me.." I told her softly. "Your mother is right... I am just a robot.." she mumbled in grief. I then took Jenny in my arms and kissed her hard "Jen... you are much more than you could ever imagine to me..." I said in her eyes. Jenny's eyes bright up and she smiled "Deactivate me just for tonight..." she asked me in my ears. I bitched a bit but I did what she asked. Slowly moving my hand on her stomach, she opened her stomach panel and let me insert my right hand inside her "Goodnight.." she smiled. Pressing her off button, she slowly closed her eyes and slumped softly on the hard wood floor of my old room. I grabbed her in my arms and sat her in my old wood chair in the corner.

I then went to see my mother "Mom, she offline, deactivated, happy now?" I told her, seating beside her at the kitchen table. My mom look at me with some kind of relief in her eyes "Michael, I am just worried about your health, it;'s not normal." she said while guzzling coffee down her throat. "What are you talking about?" I asked her confused. "Don't you know, if you fuck a robot, you might get some infection and lose your penis or more!" she said quicky. "Bull shit! That's Urban legends!" I laughed at her scares. "Jenny is a machine, yes, but she is a machine that can love me just as a regular human can." I told my mom off. "Can she bare you children??? NO!" she returned to me my answer. "Children???? I am still in University! I don't even know if I want kids!" I yelled at her quickly. That was a knife in her back "NO KIDS!!!!! NO KIDS!!!!" she yelled loudly to my face, and the she left the room ranting. "Always a pleasure coming here.." I whispered to myself, being highly sarcastic, of course.

I went to my room not very cheerful and lock my door. Seating in the old wood chair, Jenny sat there quietly, her eyes closed, her mouth with a small smile. I wished her goodnight and tried to sleep a bit. After a few hours of turning and tossing, I needed to work off some steam off. I turned on my lamp and look at Jenny in the corner. "Fuck mother...I am reactivating Jenny!" I mumbled to myself. I slowly creep to Jenny, who was like a sleeping princess. I unbutton her blouse and slowly opened it. I look at her perky breasts and started to kiss them a bit. Getting aroused, I grabbed Jenny and slowly delicately put her in my bed. I then undressed her completely and started to fondled her. I touched her pussy and masturbated her a bit. Even being offline, she still get "wet"from arousing her clitoris. I then got on top of her and inserted myself in her. I heard small motors spin quickly from her body do to energy still in her, even being deactivate.
I then decided to reactivate her. Pressing her off-button, she suddenly came back on-line. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jenny in sudden ecstasy, yelled out loud, I knew mom heard her, even if she was had been asleep. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Jenny begged me to exploded inside her. Knowing my mom was gonna kill me or Jenny, I tried my best to push Jenny away, but I could not. I could not stop myself fucking Jenny until I released deep inside her, giving her also a huge orgasm.

After a second of breathing hard, I told Jenny to get dress. I heard also my mother walking the hallway to my room. Grabbing all my stuff I could, I opened the window and me and Jenny escaped the room quickly. "Michael!!!!! YOU DISGUST ME!! LET ME IN!!!!!! YOU FUCKING THAT ROBOT!!!!!! LET ME IN!!!" my mother was screaming, trying to unlock the door to my bedroom. "Let's go!" I told Jenny, who was already on the front lawn, from climbing down the old oak tree that was beside my bedroom window. My mom look at me from my window, screaming my name like a maniac. "MOM! Call you later, love ya!" I yelled back to her, laughing a bit with Jenny lightly. We took a cab back to my old apartment and spent the night quietly, just her and me.

To be continued.