My tutor. part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

My tutor. part 2

Post by Mirage » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:02 pm

:( To be honest, a bit dissapointed from the reaction I had from Part 1, still I personnally thank you for the few who posted. I feel there is still a stange phobia by many members to post comments on my stories (or other posts I make).

Anyway... Should not be surprise.. :roll:

On with the show.. :P

Part 2, The tutor.
by Mirage

Slowly getting in the bed naked with Jenny, I went under the covers with her. "Tonight, you'll be my tutor." she laughed sightly. "Sure..." I chuckled. "Lay on your back and I'll climbed on top of you." I instructed her. Has I climbed on top, I licked her breasts and body very slowly, stimulating her a lot. She growled in ecstasy just saying to me not to stop. I pushed her legs open and inserted myself inside her. Warm and wet, it felt so perfect. She left put a small gasp and enjoyed it a lot. "Who built you?" I asked her during my penetration. "I was built 7 years ago, commissioned by the University as a tutor to help students." she answered my question. "Did you ever had sex with other students?" I asked her after, still pushing myself up and down inside her deep. "No, you are the fist I choose to have intercourse with." she said with a smile, kissing me deep. "Do all android are allowed to have sex with anyone they choose?" I quizzed her, rubbing hard inside her quickly. "No, we are not program for sexual activities. I am a tutor, that is my only function." she said quickly. "What? How come we are fucking now then?" I asked her confused.. She gave me a strange look "I...I... error....error.... Command code violation...error..." she said, her eyes suddenly wide opened. "Jenny?" I asked her now worried. ""Error..Error... Android HTU886 is malfunctioning, performing acts not programmed for.." Jenny barked out, she started to shake. I turned her over and open her head panels and manage to deactivate her before something go wrong with her.

Taking a breath, I then check Jenny's systems on her small keyboard. Her response programs had crashed because of my questions. I rebooted her systems and everything was back to normal. Before I reactivate her, I check her programming. I was confused, she wanted sex with me but
she is not suppose to have any data on sex. Typing ahead, I realised that someone did hack her system and installed her with sex programs in her CPU. Without knowing it, I guess she activated them by my advances on her in the past. Her A.I. activated them when she develop some feelings for me and became sexually active with me.

I reactivated her and she asked me what happen. All she remember is being in bed with me where she was almost having her first orgasm. "Your system crashed, sorry." I told her. "Can we try again? I still have 38 minutes." she smiled. I agreed and this time, kept my mouth shut. This time, we both exploded in ecstasy and relaxed in bed for the rest of the time, naked together.

"Can we see each other not just has Tutor and student?" I asked her, sad that she was leaving. "Sorry, that is my function, Michael." she said with regrets in her words. "Be my tutor all the time!" I begged her. "Sorry, I am University property." she continued while getting ready to leave. "Jenny... I love you!" I told her quickly. She said nothing, just gave me a look of despair and left my apartment, with me all alone. Looking threw my window, I saw her climbed in the car with Mr. Martins. I wave her goodbye but she didn't wave back. Closing the curtains, my heart was breaking. Seating on my couch, feeling alone, I turned the tv on. Suddenly, I heard a giant crash coming out from outside. I quickly got up and ran to my window. I saw in the darkness a giant wall of flame and people running to see what happened. I got my coat and shoes and ran out to see what happened. I ran and saw that two cars on fire, one flipped on the side, the other with the front completely crushed. Walking, I saw pieces of metals everywhere. I then gasp when I recognised the car that had struck the other car head on and flipped. It was Mr. Martins. I stated to ran to it but I stepped in something that me stop for a second. A hand, a female hand with wires and circuits coming out of it's wrist. "Jenny... JENNY!!!!!" I screamed, running to the passenger's side of the car.

People were confused and not sure what to do, smoke and debris everywhere, I heard in the back police and firemen's sirens coming. The car was on it's left side. I tried to look in the windshield but was so cracked up, it was impossible to see anything from the inside. I managed to climbed on it and open the side door. I peered inside and saw Jenny's torso, her head had ripped off from the impacted. I then saw Mr. Martin who was quite dead from the collision. He hadn't put his seat belt and crushed his head in the driver's panel and wheel. Too distraught to vomit from the bloody scene, I focussed on Jenny. Her head was right beside's Mr. Martin's body. I reached for it and pulled it out. Her right side of the face was all caved in, circuits and wires showing intense damage. I then felt a hand grabbing me and pulling me out. It was a firemen telling me to leave the scene and let them do their job.

I agreed and sat in the grass watching the firemen, police and ambulance's drivers do their job. After removing the bodies of all the dead people, which was a young couple from the other car that Mr Martin's hit head first, killing them both instantly and also Mr Martins. I saw policemen removing Jenny's body and putting simply on the ground like it was garbage. I ran to a policeman and ask what they would do to it. "Son, that android it toast, a clean up crew will pick it up later." he informed me. "I need it!" I told him. "Son, it's scrap metal. We won't even try to get data from it for the accident, that's how badly it's damaged." the cop told me, annoyed with me. "Let' me have it Please! Her name is Jenny!!" I asked him. "Fine! Take that pieces of shit and leave me alone!" he screamed at me. I ran and manage to retrieve in the debris most of Jenny's body. She was badly damaged, that was the truth. I arrived home exhausted, parts of Jenny everywhere, I collapse in my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, I received a phone call that woke me up. It was a detective asking me if I knew anything about the accident. I told what I knew. "You collected the android parts, we might need them for data collect." he told me. "I don't think that's possible, her CPU board is smashed beyond repairs You can come and see if you want." I lied to him, knowing Jenny's torso was still somewhat intact. "No, the police told me how damaged it was... I'll take your word for it. Thank you and have a good day. One last question, why did you take the android's part?" He asked me before I hang up. "For studying, I'm a future android technician." I answered him. "Cool, good luck kid, I heard their's lot's of money in that. Bye." he told me nicely. I got up and went to my small living room where Jenny was, sadly, in many pieces. I got on the phone with my mom and call her up to ask her to send me all my money I had saved in the past for buying a car. "Why, are you buying finally a car?" she asked. "No... it's for my girlfriend... I need to buy new stuff that she needs." I answered her. "What girlfriend?" she quickly asked. "Her name is Jenny and she needs my help." I told her. "Ma, I must go, got a lots of stuff to do... call you later. Love ya.".

I grabbed a few tools and open Jenny's stomach panel and hook her main CPU board up to my old laptop. I typed a few commands to activate Jenny's CPU and A.I. "Hello, my name is Jeennnyyy... anm am reeaddyt too tutorrr.. What is my nnexxtt assignementtt.." came up to my screen. I talked in the microphone of my computer "Jenny, this is Michael, do you recognize me?" I asked her. From the speaker's I recognised her voice pattern "Michealll.. Helloo.. How ..are you...?" she asked. "Not good, you??" I asked her back. "Whh...What happenn? Can't see you.. I amm damaged... I amm nottt functiooonning goood..." she answered. I quickly plugged in my old webcam to my laptop and activate it. "Michael... I cann ssee youu now... Is thatt my boddy there beside youu?" she asked, the camera moving and vouming on her torso beside me.
"Yes.. You had an accident last night, but I'll repair you, don't worry!" I told her. "Thank yoouu.... Michealll... forgive me for last nighttt... I know I hurt you,.... I only did it because I am scared.... because... I think ....I love you too...." she said in a sad voice. "I.... know.. Listen, I must deactivate you now.. Because I need to start the repairs... ok... Jenny..?" "Ok, Michael.... Sorry for all the troubles.." she whispered from the speakers. "If you had lips right now, I would kiss them."I smiled at her, my laptop. I then pull the plug and her Mother Board deactivated.

A few days passed and I manage to reattached all of her limbs back, along with her head during that day. Sadly, she had lot's of surface damage, unrepairable what so ever. So, I had no choice to remove all her Skin layer and her external skeleton frame. It took me all day and night to do it. At the end, she look like a female version of the TC1000 from the old movies "the terminator". I decided for fun just to reactivate her a bit. "Michael.. I feel so strange... You repaired me. Thank you." She said, looking at me. "Yes.. Still need a lot of work to do on you." I told her. To be honest, she was freaking me out a bit with her appearance, every time she moved a bit, I saw and heard motors running, clicking noises and she look like a complete metal robot now, not a human female. She got up and walked up to me and a started to give me a kiss. "Jenny! Not yet!" I told her quickly, pushing her off a bit from me. "What is wrong?" She asked confused.. "You still need repairs, you might malfunction!" I said nervously.

"Don't you like me no more?" she asked with clear lubricant dripping from below her optics. ‘No! no, of course not!" I said to her, grabbing her metallic skinny body in my arms. "Make love to me... please..." she begged to me. I paused for a second and look at her "I...sure...". She smiled with her metal jaw and ceramic false teeth. Hell... I told myself.. I fell in love with a machine, why not fuck it too. She climbed in bed and waited for me to come. I examine her and was not sure where to start. She had breasts, but their were hard and metallic with rubber nipples. Her pussy was also metallic and look like more a strange rubber hole with tiny motors surrounding it. I press inside her pussy and at least some lubrication came inside of her. I got naked and climbed on top of her "Bbbbrrrrrrrr.. Your body is so cold." I smiled to her. She chuckled and grabbed my ass with her metallic hands. I felt strange and confused at this moment. "Suck my breasts, please." Se asked. Normally, I love breasts, but all her skin and sensors circuits were gone, but just for the nipples. So, I lick her rubber nipples with the few sensors she still had left. She got more excited and her nipples grew hard. I saw little motors running behind her nipples, controlling the hardness of them.

"Jenny..." I mumbled out, my scientist part of my brain was in ecstasy, while my sexual part of it was freaking out a bit. "Michael... what's wrong?" she asked me with opening her optics lenses. "Do you need help getting hard, maybe I can suck you a bit." she said, pushing me down on my back. She then brag my dick and started to lick and suck on it with her metal mouth. Thank God for her rubber tongue and lubrication that she had in her mouth cavity. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the old Jenny.. The one with skin and real breasts. I did manage to get hard from her blow job and she climbed on top of me and manage to get us both big orgasms. After an few hours of sleeping after the strangest sex I ever had in my life, I woke up to find Jenny looking a the TV that I guess she turned on. "Jenny? Are you ok?" I asked her. She was in a trance again. The second I turned the TV off, she blinked and came back to herself. "Michael?" she asked confused. "Michael... Don't rape me!!!! DON'T RAPE ME!!!!! NOOOO!" she screamed, totally freaking out. She ripped her head off and threw it on the ground and her body slumped on the ground like a broker marionette. "Jenny?" I asked her, her body still twitching from the self decapitation.

To be continued.

maax

Post by maax » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:28 pm

Very cool. Sorry we don't post that much. I've liked both parts so far and look forward to future posts.

MAAX

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by GZ02 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:41 pm

I don't really post responses much in this forum. I just read and go (no disrespect to the authors)--but this is certainly interesting. I don't think I've ever read a story with someone making love with a fully 'degloved' fembot before...verrry interesting...

GZ

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:10 am

Yayy! New stories! Good stuff so far...maybe it'll inspire me!

I await the next installment ^_^

Ryn

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

posting again

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:57 am

Well I'm going to post again and say that I'm still thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to reading Chapter 3 in time.Cant deny I'm hoping for a little electrical wiring up and the like for the final repair,bit maybe thats just me and my love of transformation scenes.Keep up the marvellous work,
Stephanie
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

tc

Post by tc » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:54 am

Sorry for not posting earlier. Been busy. I think this story is interesting and off to a good start.