KIMBERLY-M84U (Pt. II)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DZiegler
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

KIMBERLY-M84U (Pt. II)

Post by DZiegler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Here's a link to Part One: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 863#p93863

This took way longer than I anticipated. Crazy it's been over a year since the upload of Part One.

If you enjoy it, please let me know! The community on this website has meant a lot to me over the years and I always greatly appreciate any and all feedback!

-Cheers!

---
---

KIMBERLY-M84U (Pt. II)

"Arthur."

"Arthur."

"Arthurrrrrrrr...."

Upon saying his name a third time, Kimberly leaned into Arthur, her exposed breasts flattening against his slumbering frame.

She nestled her lips up against his ear and spoke in a gentle whisper. "Arthur, wake up."

Arthur stirred momentarily but remained unconscious.

Kimberly paused for several seconds as her main CPU switched from pre-programmed scripting to her advanced improvisational decision pathways.

Her perfectly maintained acrylic fingernails pinched at Arthur's arm, not too hard, but with enough force to elicit a response. "Arthur! Wake up!"

His head shot upright and he stared at Kimberly with a brief instant of unfamiliarity before smiling as the recognition slowly crept in. Her nude body was exquisite. He was entranced by her form and for the first time noticed how her blemish-less SynthSkin was slightly shiny. The bright morning light cascaded through the library's vaulted windows reflecting off of her with a slight plasticky sheen.

Arthur pushed his fingers through Kimberly's lustrous brown hair and pulled her head towards him. He watched eagerly as her glossy lips moved towards his and the two of them kissed sweetly for several moments. Arthur grabbed a handful of her plump derriere.

Kimberly immediately pulled back, her main CPU closing the instantaneous activation of several programs within her sexual performance bus. Her Logic Reasoning Core deduced, from her constantly iterating visual analysis of Arthur's face, that he was confused.

With her familiar voice she spoke somewhat robotically. It was similar to how she had spoken the night before when he had tried having sex whilst her maintenance panel was open "Please discontinue from making sexual advancements on your KIMBERLY_M84U Companion-Bot. Sexual intercourse while in Low Battery Mode can result in abrupt deactivation of your KIMBERLY_M84U Companion-Bot. This can lead to corruption of cached memory files and negatively impact functionality upon reactivation. Currently, your KIMBERLY_M84U's battery level is ... 5%. Sexual intercourse is not advised."

Kimberly shook her head disapprovingly, her face hidden behind her dangling hair "I hate those pre-programmed responses." She looked up to Arthur, her face was pouty. Her voice had regained it's friendly and playful tone, ditching the robotic monotone of before. "I'm sorry, my system architecture forces me to make those announcements. I woke you up to tell you about my low battery. I estimate I can function normally for another one hour and 12 minutes or in a power-saving mode for another 4 hours and 48 minutes."

"That's all you have left? I fully charged you yesterday morning."

"My designed operational running time is 24 hours..." She locked her eyes with his and bit at her lip, smirking "...and last night left my systems pretty depleted. My fluids reservoir is currently at 10% capacity with 500 mL currently available for use."

Arthur thought for a moment, running his fingers down the artificial strands of her chestnut mane "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I'm programmed to self-charge when my battery reaches 15% and again when it reaches 10%. However, all 452 electrical outlets I attempted to plug myself into around the building had no power. I am not programmed to alert my user of my battery status until it reaches 5%."

"User? Are you referring to me as your user?"

"Yes. You are Arthur, USER_04."

"Who are Users 01 through 03?"

Kimberly's eyelashes fluttered and her aqua iris' spun "Searching...Searching...Searching...Data not available." Her systems prompted her to smile prettily, unsure of how to move the conversation forward.

"Kimberly, from now on I want you to alert me when your battery reaches 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%, and 5%. I also want you to alert me when your fluid reservoir reaches 50%, 25% and 10%.

"Yes Arthur."

"Can you tell me more about your power-saving mode?"

"Yes, only my most essential software and hardware packages are left running. I can move and talk, but you will notice a performance difference between my normal operation. All autonomous functionality is temporarily suspended in this mode. Function specific programs are loaded from memory when prompted and purged from my RAM after said function has been performed." She smirked again, this time the tip of her tongue playing with the corner of her mouth. "I work best when given commands in this mode."

Arthur's ears perked up when hearing this. "From now on, when your battery reaches 5%, I want you to switch into power saving mode."

"Yes Arthur."

Kimberly vibrated for several seconds as her complex software banks switched her operation state into power-saving mode. This was another "known-shippable" bug unique to her model line. Hundreds of actuators and artificial elastomer muscles twitched within her lithe frame as electrical paths shifted in priority, the switch caused errant noisy electrical signals to flood her digital systems.

Her perfect synthetic body was still pressed hard into Arthur. The vibration stopped and she looked into Arthur's eyes, awaiting a command. He noticed that their brightness had been slightly dulled, undoubtedly a small detail aimed at power conservation.

"Kimberly, get up and get dressed. We're going into town."

"Yes Arthur."

She got up and sashayed over to her clothes, each movement of her hips a calculated ballet of unrivaled sexiness. She pulled the pleated skirt up her legs and her white top over her head. "I'm all dressed Arthur. Shall we go?"

"Yeah, lets get moving."

---
---

Kimberly trailed behind Arthur as they quietly snaked their way from the library to the downtown mall. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, but the wind was fierce, picking up snow and blowing it through the streets and alleyways. Arthur was bundled up with several layers and was still freezing, seeing Kimberly trotting along behind him in just a skirt and t-shirt was almost humorous. She wasn't lying about her chassis' cold weather durability.

They stayed in the shadows whenever they could, using the sides of buildings and the cover of trees to move across streets closer and closer to their destination. There were no signs of striders as they moved throughout the city, no tell-tale glossy trails or malformed footprints that spoke to their presence.

They reached a boarded up entrance to the mall and Arthur began splintering the boards with the butt of his rifle. He spoke casually "Kimberly, what's your estimated remaining battery life?"

The synthetic beauty tilted her head "Estimated remaining time before low power shutdown is...32 minutes."

"Fuck." Arthur breathed after splintering a few more boards "I didn't expect it to take us that long getting here."

Kimberly frowned.

He guided her by the waste through his makeshift passage "It's okay, we'll find something for you. I'm sure of it."

They walked through the mall's entrance and immediately passed several dormant diesel power generators. Someone had set up camp here at some point. Arthur checked their levels "All empty. Let's keep going."

Kimberly's frown deepened.

He naturally raised his rifle as they continued forward, aware of its lack of ammunition and inherent uselessness.

They quickly found a map of the mall's layout and Arthur poured over it. A store name caught his attention and a latent memory suddenly flashed through his mind. Old jingles and Holo-TV commercials from his childhood were suddenly crystal clear. "Kimberly, who is your manufacturer?"

She instinctively put a hand on her hip and accentuated her bust, her bosom tightly constrained by her white top. "I am an Avant Robotics KIMBERLY_M84U Companion-Bot Gen. II, Model No. 43T7Y."

"Ahh Avant Robotics, that's right!"

Kimberly looked puzzled so Arthur elaborated, "There's an Avant store right in this mall! I bet we can get you charged up and topped off there!"

Kimberly's frown disappeared. It was replaced with a beaming smile.

---
---

Sitting beneath a modest skylight, the Avant Robotics store was easy enough to spot. Flanking either side of the heavily tinted glass entrance doors was a dazzlingly made up Companion-Bot dressed in revealing lingerie. A petite African American model stood confidently in its unlit display, her lips were pouty and her eyes alluring. A curvy ginger-haired with a generous bust sat bashfully in a chair in the opposite display. Arthur could make out dozens of freckles sprinkled across her ultra realistic SynthSkin.

However, as Arthur slowly moved inside he noticed something unsettling. Both glass display cases had been completely shattered. In the middle of each bot's back, just to the right of their artificial spines, frayed wires, ripped tubing and cracked circuitry were easily visible through gashes in their SynthSkin. Arthur looked to Kimberly for an explanation. She stared at each sexbot's damaged back with a fixed gaze, subconsciously reaching for the same spot on her own artificial body, a result of deeply embedded self-preservation software finding its way to the forefront of her complex algorithmic self-ware.

She turned her head to Arthur and in a steady voice spoke, "It looks like they had their main processing cores removed." She turned her head away, her programming eager to put the sight of the ravaged display bots behind her.

She confidently pushed against the double doors before checking to see if they were locked. It was most certainly an oversight brought on by the reduced processing capacity of her power-saving mode. With a heavy 'THUNK', she clumsily hit her forehead against the tinted glass door. She stepped backwards and froze.

Arthur tiptoed around Kimberly and looked at her face. She was blinking erratically, the movement of her eyelids errant and out of sync with each other. Instinctively he thumped her on the back with the bottom of his hand. He heard what he thought sounded like a fan whir to life and Kimberly's abnormal fluttering of eyelashes ceased. She tilted her head charmingly to one side, "I must have hitched up for a moment." She turned her gaze down towards her feet, "I'm sorry."

He grabbed around her thin waist and spoke with assurance, "It's okay Kimberly. I'll pick this lock, we'll get inside and get you all charged up and out of this power-saving mode okay?"

Her beaming smile returned, a tinge of programmed flirtiness present in the corners of her mouth. She pushed herself into Arthur, latching herself onto the strong musculature of his right arm, "Oh Arthur! Okay!"

---
---

Once inside, Arthur immediately locked the door behind. No need for any striders or vandalists to sneak up on the two of them. For the first time he noticed large impact craters on the far side of the glass door; people must have tried breaking through but had been unsuccessful. If only the glass surrounding the display bots had been reinforced similarly, maybe their fates could have been spared.

He turned around to find Kimberly in the dark room. As his eyes adjusted his jaw proceeded to hit the floor. A dozen or so model-esque Companion-Bots were placed around the store posed in unique positions. They were all either sporting sexy outfits or in a couple of instances, nothing at all.

He found Kimberly at the far side of the store staring at a brunette model on a podium, a half dozen or so feet high, whose lively backside was facing towards him. He admired the floor model's soft elegant curves as he walked up to see what had captured Kimberly's attention. Arthur gasped as he turned and faced the floor model head on. There standing on the podium, fully nude and looking all too familiar was Kimberly. She stood with a hand on her hip, leaning slightly forward with her buoyant breasts accentuated. Arthur had seen this positioning before.

He looked back to his own Kimberly whose stance perfectly mirrored that of the display Kimberly in front of her. Her large round eyes stared blankly ahead at her identical twin Companion-Bot.

"Kimberly! Wake up!" He thumped her on the back again, hoping her batteries hadn't failed and that her systems had just momentarily glitched out upon seeing an exact duplicate of herself. "Come on Kimberly, I need you!" He double clicked the recessed button behind her ear, internally praying that she was just experiencing another minor operational hiccup.

"Did someone say they needed me?"

Arthur turned to face the the recognizable voice of the nude store-display Kimberly, who he gathered had apparently activated at the mention of her name.

"Did someone say the needed me?" She repeated herself with exact timing and pronunciation, this time leaning forwards and pushing her upper arms against each other to squeeze her generous breasts together.

"Did someone say they needed me?" She repeated the measured phrase a third time, now pushing the smooth mound of her precision-engineered sex out and running her hands up and down her glossy thighs.

Arthur stepped towards her with genuine curiosity. "Uhh Yes. I did."

The display Kimberly blinked several times before squatting down to reduce the vertical distance between them. Actuators embedded within her hips, knees, and ankles whined profusely as she lowered herself, years of neglected maintenance and missed tune-up sessions now audibly apparent to Arthur.

"What's your name?"

"Arthur."

"What can I do for you...Arthur?"

"Can I ask you how you're still charged?"

Show-floor Kimberly pivoted 180 degrees, once again displaying a rear view of her slim, nude figure. Her whole frame rattled and buzzed with each choppy movement. Arthur was concerned she was going to come apart right there on the podium.

"I'm currently plugged..." Her voice twisted with digital artifacting "...in-in-in." Her head clicked sharply to the right, apparently nudging some component into correct alignment. "I'm currently plugged in to the store's independent graphene battery matrix!" She smiled brilliantly.

A thin black cable snaked up the back of her smooth left leg disappearing under her gluteal fold. She reached back and lifted her cheek, exposing the well disguised port where the charging cable terminated. "My power induction coils keep overheating, so until they're fixed they just leave me charging manually. I feel so naked with my charging cord un-spooled and outside my body all the time." She smiled coyly, batting her eyelashes with programmed cuteness before shrugging her shoulders with a slight but audible mechanized hum. "But what's a girl like me to do?"

"Hey Kimberly?"

"Yes...Arthur?"

"How does one access and un-spool your charging cord when its fully recessed and your charging port is closed?"

"One needs only to ask!" She licked her glistening cherry-blossom lips "You can ask me anything you know?" Her soft voice hung on the word 'anything'.

"What if you were offline or your batteries were dead?"

"Well you would open my Dermal Lumbar Panel and engage the manual release located on the back of my vertebrae support column."

"And where is that?" Arthur asked quizzically.

The floor-model Kimberly smiled alluringly, "Come up here and I'll show you." Her main CPU was expertly blending her sales software and adaptive behavioral algorithms to sell Arthur on her model, and her systems reveled in her success as Arthur climbed up and onto the podium.

She popped her Dermal Lumbar Panel off in a flash and grabbed Arthur's hand. She guided it deep within the gap in her artificial SynthSkin. "Here. Feel that?" she breathed.

Arthur felt two things. First was a thin but sturdy beam running vertically up Kimberly's plastic frame that he took to be her artificial spine. Second was the display Kimberly's cushioned derriere firmly pushing against his crotch. "Yeah, I feel it."

"Reach around it for a switch. You should feel it click."

Arthur triggered the manual release.

"Now that would normally do it. But, you can't release it my charging cable since is already un-spooled silly!

She spun around, grabbing Arthur's head and bringing him in for a kiss. She paused suddenly, her face only inches away from Arthur's. She blinked her eyes lazily several times, her ruby lips pursed. For the first time, he noticed the slight covering of dust that was all over floor-model Kimberly's body. She un-paused and stepped backwards. "Excuse me....Arthur. I need to go top off my fluid reserves!"

She stylishly pirouetted and bent down to unplug her power cable from an outlet neatly disguised near the back of her podium. Her servomotors again clamored and whined at the movement. Once removed, she cleverly folded the prongs of her charging plug flat and compact, and tugged on the the cable where it exited from beneath her shapely ass cheek. Smoothly, the cable retracted up and into the camoflauged port where it disappeared into its housing embedded within the upper portions of her plastic thigh.

Display Kimberly walked to the edge of the podium. "I can top my systems off with some of the stuff from over there." She pointed towards a nearby wall stocked with boxes, jugs, pouches, reservoirs, bladders, and cartons. She looked at Arthur and winked, "I'll be right back!"

As she lowered herself to exit the podium a loud crack emanated from within her un-maintained chassis. Her left knee buckled inwards as its primary stabilization actuator blew out completely, and with a sharp pop she crumpled forwards. Her gyroscopic subsystem crashed under the sudden influx of errors and aberrant data streams. She buckled forward and fell off the elevated podium awkwardly.

She smashed into the smooth cement floor with head first and her hands outstretched. Her wrists snapped in half with the utterly inhuman sound of fracturing carbon fiber, bending plastic, and scraping metal. She tried to change position, a litany of newly broken components clattering inside her petite frame. With her mouth un-moving her vocal synthesizer continued, "I'll be right back! I'll be right back! I'll be right back! I'll be right back! I'll be right-right-right-right-riw#$$*$..." Her voice fizzled out as several arcs of electricity ran up and down her body frying every electrical component in its path.

As the the surge of electricity ceased, light wisps of white smoke bellowed out from the wrecked synthetic beauty. She twitched and spasmed at irregular intervals as more and more circuit boards shorted out and electrical subsystems triggered erroneously.

Arthur felt pity for the poor display bot. He jumped down from the podium and stepped over her where he pressed the recessed button behind her ear, turning her off. Her movements and noises stopped immediately aside for the occasional crackling overloaded circuitry. Standing over her he began to notice the smell of ozone, melted silicon, and charred plastic. The stench stung his nostrils as he leaned down to examine the damage up close. Both of the floor-model Kimberly's wrists had been sheared in half, only the embedded mesh network of her sub-dermal sensory array connected the top of her hands to her wrist. Next, Arthur turned his attention to the display Kimberly's head, which was cocked sideways at an inhuman angle. A mangled servo-rod and a knot of frayed wiring protruded through the SynthSkin near her delicate collarbone.

Arthur stepped away from the pile of ruined sexbot. The acrid smell was becoming too much for him, making his eyes sting and his nose burn. He walked back over to his own Kimberly, who still stood motionless, in the exact spot he left her. Running his hands through his hair he spoke, "I didn't know you were so fragile. You should have told me!"

He pulled her close taking in her familiar plasticky scent. "Ugh I need you turned on real bad Kim." With deft hands he removed her Dermal Lumbar Panel and carefully set it aside. He then triggered her manual charging cord release as he had only just been taught and dragged her closer to the podium. He savored her rubbery softness in his hands as he leaned her against the short wall of the podium, facing away from the carnage of her now defunct twin. He un-spooled the cord, unfolded the plug, and connected her to the same power supply he had seen display Kimberly disconnect from only moments ago. He leaned around her back, verified the first LED was yellow and that she was charging properly. He patted her on the shoulder and slowly moved out of the store gathering his thoughts about what had just happened.

---
---

Arthur walked through the meandering walkways of the mall silently, the soft tap of his boots on the faux ceramic tiling the only sound filling the vacant halls. The relic of pre-invasion capitalism was dark, only the regular intervals of skylights made the labyrinthine consumer maze of hallways, corridors, food courts, and shops navigable.

He checked through the food court thoroughly for several minutes. Most everything had rotted, spoiled, or had been already scavenged. But, he managed to find a handful of cans filled with soups and a couple bottles of water. He put everything in his large backpack and carried on, moving towards the sporting goods store that the map directory showed as being at the far end of the mall.

After passing a seemingly endless number of clothing, toy, and appliance shops, Arthur finally found himself in front of his destination. Heavy steel doors had been pulled down over what Arthur assumed were glass windows. However, the chains locking the double set of entrance doors had been cut. Somebody or something had been here.

He stepped inside cautiously and quietly, crouching low with bent knees and a ducked head. Dim lights flickered at the far end of the store. Large skylights caked with snow filled the space with immense flat light.

"Guns & Ammo" signage pointed towards the far corner of the store. Arthur headed that direction, guns and ammo were the main priority of this trip aside for getting Kimberly a full charge.

His thoughts wondered to her. He felt her soft curves in his hands, her toned body underneath his own. He could smell the slight plasticky scent of her skin and the formulated juices of her sex. He could hear her delicate voice echoing through his head.

With a quickly stiffening erection and Kimberly on his mind, Arthur stopped, tucking his member behind his waistband. He realized he was walking directly towards the women's winter attire section.

He wanted to conserve space in his bag for necessities and he knew that Kimberly's resilient chassis did not require cold weather gear, but a nagging feeling in the back of his head prompted Arthur to pick out at least one temperature appropriate outfit for Kimberly. So, he jogged over to the store's camping section and quickly grabbed a durable looking charcoal gray travel backpack before running back.

Unsure of her size and fit, Arthur just decided to go with small, he whispered to himself, "I mean they're either gonna fit too tight or they will fit perfectly..." he grinned, "...either way, I win." He grabbed an insulated pair of snow-white leggings and a matching long-sleeve athletic top. They looked warm, ultra flexible, and like they would camouflage well with their winter surroundings.

Arthur instinctively grabbed a fuchsia-pink deep V push-up sports bra and matching sports thong for Kimberly. He chuckled knowing both articles would be easily visible through the white leggings and top, "I mean I'm the only one that's gonna see these anyways."

He then found a pack of simple black athletic socks and a charcoal-gray pair of thick-soled waterproof boots. Once again he was unsure of her size and just defaulted to grabbing a pair one step down from the median.

He finished up his clothing haul with a slim yet practical furry beige jacket for Kimberly. After shoving it all in the new bag, he continued on towards the 'Guns and Ammo' section.

As he approached the somewhat concealed firearms department, his hairs stood on edge; he grimaced as the familiar stench of both human and strider decay floated into his nostrils. He found the translucent multi-colored gleam of strider blood first. He kicked the source of the blood, a dried out alien husk, with his foot and it didn't move. He exhaled sharply, he could feel his heart beating through his chest. The dried blood meant the attack had occurred long before his arrival.

The deep leathery brown skin of the strider husk caught his attention, its tendril appendages had shriveled up. The entire carcass was about half the size as normal, a result of it being completely void of all internal moisture that had poured onto the floor.

Arthur eyed the ammunition for his two sidearms just behind the un-moving alien remains. He pinched his nose, and wincing, reached over the husk to grab several boxes of each ammo type. Gagging, he shoved them in his bag and stumbled away.

Around a narrow row of shelves the thick scent of decaying strider dissipated. Taking in several deep breaths, Arthur regained his composure. He looked up and down the aisle that had been picked clean of all firearms and almost all ammunition. He paced back and forth between the shelves several times, each time looking more and more carefully for the rifle bullets he desperately needed.

He gave the plastic storage rack closest to him a frustrated shove. It wobbled. Grunting, he hit it harder. It wobbled violently and two plastic boxes slid off the shelf knocking him on the head.

"OWW!"

He looked down at his two cubic assailants and grinned; 128 rounds of his particular rifle ammunition were staring him right in the face.

Arthur did a Hail Mary and pointed to the sky. The arrival of extraterrestrial aliens on Earth may have fried his previous religious views, but he had since found a renewed sense of faith in some distant cosmic deity that he felt constantly reigning over him.

He grabbed the two boxes of ammo and tossed them into his bag.

With a skip in his step, he made his way out of the store and back towards Kimberly.

---
---

Sneaking back into the Avant Robotics store Arthur found Kimberly halfway charged, 16 of her 32 battery indicator LEDS lit up green, 1 yellow, and the remaining 15 red. He decided he should let her re-energize as much as possible before leaving, so he took a detailed tour of the fembot showroom.

He spotted a banner in the corner of the shop labeled 'Power Management' and walked over. In front of a shelf filled with electronics were several chairs of differing styles, a small twin bed, and what looked like an ironing board cut in half and stood up on its side. Arthur peered at a plaque next to an expensive looking leather arm chair.

/'Avant Robotics - Induction Charging Living Room Ready Arm Chair' - $3,500.00

Have your Companion-Bot charge discreetly and in luxury. Compatible with Tessa_M84U, Natalia_M84U, and Kimberly_M84U Companion-Bot models, this elegantly designed all leather arm chair is equipped with embedded dual induction charger coils capable of quickly re-charging your Companion-Bot. Without the need for messy charging cables the Induction Charging Living Room Ready Arm Chair is perfect for owners who anticipate having friends or family over for extended periods of time and want to keep their M84U Companion-Bot functioning flawlessly and realistically throughout the entire visit!'

Please see store attendant for all electrical specifications, and installation questions.\

Arthur noticed each piece of furniture had a similar plaque near it describing its function and operation. He whispered to himself, "Hmmm don't think we can make use of this at the library.

He looked past the furniture to the shelving behind. There his eyes quickly found two items that could be of immediate benefit to Kimberly and himself. He grabbed both of them impulsively and pulled them closer to read.

The first item, about the size of a tissue box read

/'Avant Robotics - External Power Brick' - $300.00

Compatible with all Avant Robotics models, this simply designed charger pack can easily be brought on-the-go for discrete charging of your personal fembot ANYTIME and ANYWHERE. When fully charged, the External Power Brick can supply over 2.5 full recharges for your personal fembot with the reliability and consistency you come to assume from Avant Robotics.

Please see store attendant for more External Power Brick specifications.\

The second item was about the size of a cereal box and read

/'Avant Robotics - Mobile Solar Charging Station' - $1,200.00

Compatible with direct charging of all Avant Robotics models and External Power Brick, the Mobile Solar Charging Station is ultra portable and can be easily unfolded allowing for charging anywhere the sun is shining. Perfect for campers, survivalists, and for keeping your bot running during those pesky rolling blackouts. Take your fembot with you OFF THE GRID!

Please see store attendant for more Mobile Solar Charging Station specifications.\

Arthur shoved both boxes into his bag and continued walking the perimeter of the store. He picked up a couple mechanical grease cartridge specifically made for the completely redesigned internal mechanical oilers of the Kimberly_M84U model line. He supposed he would just ask Kimberly to tell him when she needed the replacement.

In large, neatly stacked jugs, Arthur found some Avant Robotics M84U All Purpose Emulation Fluid. Remembering Kimberly's comment from earlier regarding her low fluid levels, he picked up a jug and set it next to her. He almost stuffed the extra jug into the new backpack before stopping. He pulled out all of the clothes and shoes out of the bag and sat them down on the side opposite Kimberly. He shoved the extra jug into the bag, which was quickly reaching its carrying capacity; Arthur determined he could save room by having Kimberly change into her new outfit before they left.

Casually continuing his stroll around the shop, while Kimberly further recharged, Arthur passed another tantalizing display model. This one was dressed in a silver low-cut sequined mini-dress that glimmered brilliantly. She had long blonde hair that flowed past her shoulders and bright emerald green eyes. She was positioned leaning over a bar top. Her generous cleavage was slightly glossy, spilling onto the flat false marble surface. She was stunning, almost impossibly pretty.

Next to her was another plaque, it read

/'Avant Robotics - Natalia_M84U Companion-Bot - Benevolent Series [REFURBISHED] - $22,000.00.'

As the predecessor to the Kimberly_M84U Companion-Bot, Natalia shares over 93% functionality in common with her younger sister and at half the price!

Natalia_M84U sports a completely redesigned main processing bus that, in combination with overhauled improvisational behavior subroutines, allows her to engage socially and hold conversation so realistically that even your parents won't realize she's a bot!

Utilizing the same induction charging hardware pioneered on the Tessa_M84U Companion Bot model line, Natalia_M84U is capable of charging discreetly through the SynthSkin of her upper thighs. Through any fabric of clothes, Natalia_M84U can fully charge just by sitting down on an easily concealable induction charging mat!

With 15 body types, 15 facial templates, and thousands of customization options at your fingertips, YOU can design Natalia_M84U as YOU see fit. Our 5th generation SynthSkin is ultra realistic, and with Avant's industry renowned sex-ware, "Any Moment Looks Good On An Avant Natalia_M84U."

Please see store attendant for Natalia_M84U specifications.\

There was a large red button embedded beneath the plaque labeled 'Demo Mode'. Arthur pushed it down, curious to see Kimberly's preceding model in action.

POP! The Natalia unit's head shot up abruptly. She focused her eyes on Arthur and blinked them lazily. "Hi! What's your name sugar?" Her simple, confident voice was tinged with a southern accent.

"Oh, I'm uhh Arthur."

"Well nice to meet you Ar-Ar-Ar..." Natalia's face screwed up wildly as the thousands of embedded control mechanisms interpreted a bevy of errant electrical signals before quickly recovering. "...Arthur!"

She pressed herself further into the bar top, her soft, pliable breasts flattening against the flat surface. She batted her expertly crafted eyelashes at Arthur, staring at him with programmed allure.

"So Arthur, do you want to come up here? You're allowed to touch me you know?"

"Uh sure." Arthur stepped up onto the podium. The unit was smaller than he had initially noticed, he guessed she would only come up to his shoulders, even in her exaggerated heels.

With a whir of servos and a realistic bounce of her ample bosom, the display Natalia pushed herself up and off the counter top to face Arthur. "Here." She confidently grabbed both of Arthur's wrists, guiding one hand onto a breast and the other underneath the hem of her mini-dress onto the bare spongy posterior of her perfectly round left buttock. "Touch me here."

Arthur squeezed, feeling the plastic and silicone flesh of her erogenous regions slightly bend and deform under his firm grasp.

Hundreds of micro-sensors, tuned to detect the slightest change in pressure, flooded Natalia's main processing core with the stimulating data.

"Ju-Ju-Ju-Ju-Ju..." The display bot briefly glitched again. Her face contorted bizarrely for a moment before a cluster of fast-acting internal debuggers rectified the issue. "..Just like that." Her inviting smile and alluring eyes immediately returned to their pre-malfunction positions. Arthur was impressed at how quickly her facial actuators could change the expression on her pretty face.

He renewed his attention to the blemishless SynthSkin that he gripped in his hands. He glided his hand down to her smooth upper thigh and pulled back in searing pain. The surface was burning hot.

"Uhh Natalia. I think there's a problem with one of your batteries. Your thigh is burning hot!"

She pulled back and winked at Arthur, slightly swaying in her new position. "People just love my long legs. Some say they're my [hottest] feature." She ran her manicured hands from her hips down to her knees.

"No Natalia! Your legs are scalding. I think something is wrong!"

Her face paused for a moment, giving her processing core time to incorrectly parse meaning from his statement. In a single fluid motion, she pivoted 180 degrees and bent forward dramatically, displaying her perfectly round ass to him. "Oh Arthur, you should know there's nothing wrong with scalding me! I like it when you treat me rough!" She then leaned forward even deeper, knowingly exposing the delicate pink lips of her plastic pussy.

Arthur instinctively moved in and grabbed Natalia's haunches, her engineered magnetism drawing him in. Arthur recoiled and jumped backwards. The surface of both thighs were now even hotter than before.

"Natalia you should turn yourself off. There's something wrong with your batteries!"

She remained frozen for several seconds as her processing core again erroneously interpreted his statement. Standing completely still she looked doll-like, fragile, and inhuman.

Natalia turned her head back over her shoulder, "Oh you're not turning me off Ar-Ar-Ar-Arthur. Quite the contrary actually! My ba-ba-ba-batteries are fully charged, and if you come back over here I'll show you what I'm really designed for!"

Arthur knew the bot was obviously malfunctioning. In an attempt to save her he stepped off the podium and pressed the red button that had originally activated her. He hoped it would have the reverse effect and shut her down this time.

He was wrong. Pressing the button sent another stream of electricity directly through Natalia's power management subsystem. The raw current overwhelmed her few remaining functional parallel resistor banks and ran directly into her graphene batteries.

Arthur watched in horror as each one failed catastrophically. With a roaring bang the battery embedded within Natalia's glossy left thigh exploded, bursting open a well camoflauged access panel. It hung open on its hinge as dark black smoke billowed out of the hole. The battery installed within Natalia's athletic right thigh caught fire internally. The intense heat began melting away her SynthSkin, exposing the complex array of wires, hydraulic tubing, pneumatic hose, and metallic framework that made up her upper leg.

Arthur stepped forward and smothered the fire with a rug underfoot. The crackling of electrical fire stopped and the flow of thick black smoke eased. He coughed several times, several mouthfuls of the acrid vapors stinging his throat.

He looked at the display Natalia's face one more time. It was nothing if not serene, albeit stuck with a look of bewilderment and surprise. Her shiny, ruby lips were still parted elegantly, plump as ever. He patted her gently on the small of her back, "I didn't know you were all so fragile. Sorry about that."

Moving further around the store, Arthur found several small packages of dice-sized cubes labeled 'Avant Robotics - M84U All Purpose Emulation Mineral Block'. They were advertised with the slogan "Resupply every two weeks to keep all of your M84U's fluids chemically stable with balanced pH for her function and your enjoyment!" He shoved a handful of the packets into the last remaining crevice of his bag and moved on.

He continued through the round display room, curiously examining each inch of the shop as he passed by.

"Ahh here we go!" Reaching down, Arthur grabbed a small took-kit. It was labeled 'Avant Robotics - M84U Multi-Tool and Replacement Components'. He jogged over to the extra backpack, one he would make Kimberly wear, and forcibly shoved it inside. After several seconds of squishing, squirming, jostling, and shaking he was able to close the straining zipper.

He continued exploring around the shop's edges. He passed another display unit. This one was dressed in a slutty air stewardess outfit with her strawberry-brown hair pulled back in a tight pony-tail. The shiny cerulean blue uniform tightly hugged her artificial figure magnificently; a zipper running the length of the dress was zipped down just beneath her round, ample breasts, exposing her bubbly cleavage for all to see.

She was posed with one had on her hip and with the other grabbing at her laughably inexpensive looking air stewardess hat. Her long slender legs poured out from the bottom of her high-cut dress, ending in a pair of porcelain white stilettos.

As expected, there was another plaque next to her podium.

/'Avant Robotics - Tessa_M84U Companion-Bot [REFURBISHED] - $9,999.99'

As the first model of the incredibly successful Avant Robotics M84U Companion-Bot line, Tessa's improvisational behavior subroutines and induction charging hardware are pioneering in their own regards, setting standards still unmatched elsewhere in the fembot industry.

Priced conveniently below $10,000.00, Tessa is more affordable than her direct competition and all refurbished units are reliable as they come with a minimum of over 10,000 hours logged without serious hardware error.

Tessa's industry-leading social mannerisms and conversational-performance bus are so sophisticated, that combined with her ultra-realistic 4th generation SynthSkin and refined facial actuator system, she can pass as human even to the most avid observer!

With updated coital sex-ware, an identical sexual performance chassis to the world-wide best-selling Avant S3X_BOT-4, and upgraded lithium-ion batteries "Tessa_M84U is guaranteed to satisfy your each and every need."

Please see store attendant for Tessa_M84U specifications.\

Arthur spotted another 'Demo Mode' button on her plaque and impulsively pushed it. He hoped to turn a corner and not leave this particular display-bot completely totaled.

It was as if life itself had suddenly flowed into the bot. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep simulated breath, her chest rising in perfect synchronicity with her mouth to convincingly emulate the human behavior. The latex of her uniform tightened against her provocative frame her systems "breathed" air into her bellows-like artificial lungs.

Tessa's eyes met Arthur's for a brief second, a perfect shade of hazel, they were equal parts inviting, intoxicating, and electric. She cocked her head and pursed her lips alluringly.

BANG!

Tessa's face contorted as an emergency access panel blasted out from her lower back. She slumped forwards, hinging at the hips. A near perfectly rectangular hole had been melted through the synthetic cerulean material of her uniform. Sparks, thick black smoke, and small tendrils of flame streamed out of the stewardess-bot's slender back.

Arthur stared ahead at the wreckage of the third bot he had inadvertently destroyed while in the store. He was shocked, confused, and the slightest bit amused, "Well...I'm not taking the blame for that one at least."

He stepped forward and examined the damaged robot's back. Her melting SynthSkin disagreed with his nostrils and he coughed hard.

Not enjoying the site of yet another smoldering sexbot and convinced the fire within her was dying down, he decided it was time for him and Kimberly to leave. He walked over to the familiar bot, equal parts beautiful and serene in her frozen state.

Peering into the exposed wiring and circuitry in the small of her back, Arthur found 25 of her 32 battery indicator LEDs glowing green, 1 yellow, and the remaining 6 red. "Good Enough," he quietly whispered to himself. He carefully replaced Kimberly's Dermal Lumbar Panel and tenderly retracted her charging cable into her camoflauged port just as the display model had taught him. Gently brushing strands of her brunette hair aside, he double clicked the small button behind her ear and waited for her to boot.

Arthur could see Kimberly's body pulse and flutter with electric life well before her eyes ever opened or her artificial lips drew breath. Millions of electrical connections surged with power simultaneously, bringing her dormant body to life.

Less than 15 seconds had gone by and more than 99% of Kimberly's intricately woven pieces of software had fully loaded into her volatile, instant-read memory. Her main CPU successfully queried hundreds of thousands of sensory imprints, software patches, hot-fixes, and personality files concurrently through her robust solid-state memory banks. Satisfied, it then green-lit operation of her human emulation hardware through the submission of neatly packaged digital information packets.

Her tight synthetic lips pulled back revealing a radiant smile just before her eyelids opened. Kimberly's electric blue eyes were danced back and forth with frenetic energy; they swept across her entire field of vision horizontally before mechanically indexing down five degrees repeating the process over and over again. After 1.4 seconds she had completed 32 passes, generating a fully reactive and dynamic 3-Dimensional virtual rendition of her surroundings. Her Kinetics sub-processing core used this iterative 3-Dimensional model to plan every millimeter of her movement before relaying commands to her Motor Control Computational Bus. The complex apertures embedded within her eyes enabled a field of vision of 162 degrees horizontal and 140 degrees horizontal, essentially giving her superhuman peripheral vision.

She blinked her eyes several times in quick succession, and with surprising fluidity, jumped to her feet. Her breasts bounced realistically behind her tight top. Arthur choked on air, forgetting the full effects of what seeing her body in motion could do to him.

She wrapped her arms around him and pushed in a for a wet kiss. They let it linger for a moment, their tongues leisurely wrapping up around one another. Kimberly pulled away, cocked her head to the side, and stated matter of fact-ly, "Currently, your KIMBERLY_M84U'S battery level is ... 88%. Power saving mode has been suspended. Normal functionality of your KIMBERLY_M84U has resumed." She grinned absently for a second before cocking her head the other direction, "Warning. Your KIMBERLY_M84U's fluid reservoir is currently at 9% capacity, prompting notification of user. USER_04, do you acknowledge this warning?"

Arthur chuckled, "Yes, er...uhhh...acknowledged." He grabbed the jug of All Purpose Emulation Fluid at their feet and handed it to Kimberly. She held it in her hands momentarily, staring at it only briefly before her powerful ocular sensors scanned the QR code printed on the container's label, prompting a series of pre-programmed subroutines to execute within her plastic chassis.

She convincingly executed a 'blush' subroutine, staring at Arthur with her large innocent eyes. "Can you...turn around Arthur?"

"Uhh...yeah. Sure."

Arthur spun around to face the far wall, impressed at the realness of the sexbot's simulated embarrassment. Within several moments, a loud vacuum noise emanated from Kimberly's direction, accompanied with what sounded like several pumps firing up in quick succession.

The noise stopped just as quickly as it had started; Arthur turned and caught a fleeting glimpse of thin, clear, polyethylene tubing retracting up and into the underside of Kimberly's slender forearm, a few rivulets of emulation fluid dripping onto the floor as the seam in her SynthSkin sealed itself.

"That should last me for quite awhile. Thanks Arthur."

Kimberly grinned and began sashaying towards him, but halted as he gestured towards her with a long, dull gray cylinder. Her large eyes instantaneously parsed the text on the object passing on the information to her Main CPU which identified it as a mechanical grease cartridge made specifically for her nubile model line.

"Oh wow!" She cheered, I've never had one of these replaced. My systems are beyond overdue!"

Arthur marveled at now naturally the peppy sentence came off of her artificial tongue.

She snagged the canister from his hand and immediately pulled her top over her head, causing her hair to fall down explosively around her shoulders.

Her face went blank, all imitative facial expressions drained away, and a small panel hinged open on Kimberly's toned stomach. Arthur peeked in, spying the old grease cartridge, black on the outside from must have been an extended period of minor seepage. It hooked into a cradle that fed a dozen or so thin plastic tubes running up and out of the cartridges recessed compartment.

With a slight pneumatic POP of compressed air, the cartridge disconnected from it's cradle and Kimberly's expert fingers swapped in the new cartridge which slotted into the cradle with a momentary hiss. Her small stomach panel then closed and self-sealed, the complex formulated polymers of her SynthSkin working harmoniously to render the seam completely unnoticeable.

Arthur wondered why she didn't feign shyness over this act of self service, when the replacement of her emulation fluids drove such a visceral reaction.

His thoughts were immediately interrupted as Kimberly bounded into him, her perky breasts compressing against his chest. He noted that expression had returned to her face-place; she wore a sultry grin before diving in for his mouth with her soft, yielding lips and strong polymer tongue.

"Mhhmmhmnmmm. Kim. Kim. Kim" He struggled to talk over the sexbot's oral attack. "Kim. Kim." Whether her systems were hearing his words or not, she continued to explore Arthur's mouth with her own. "Kim. Kim!"

This time her systems registered the urgency in his voice and she pulled back and cocked her head in concern at Arthur. "Arthur, what is it?"

"We should get back to the library," He pointed up towards the stores skylight, "It's getting dark. I don't want us to get caught out in this."

Kimberly's main CPU interpreted Arthur's statement as a direct command; immediately she withdrew her hands from around his neck and took a step back. "Okay Arthur, should we get going then?" As she finished her sentence she reached down and picked up her white top.

"You won't need that right now Kimberly."

She looked at Arthur with confusion in her eyes, then back down at her shirt, then back to Arthur, then back to her shirt, then back to Arthur.

She grinned electrically and bounced with faux excitement, her main CPU confident it had solved the reasoning behind Arthur's request. "You would like me to walk back to the library topless, wouldn't you?!" With that, she pursed her lips like a pin-up model and pushed her breasts together, their buoyant softness folding up onto each other accentuating the delicate crease separating them.

Arthur grinned, "Well, yes I would like that, but that's not why you won't need that top."

She cocked her head towards Arthur, wearing the exact same confused expression she had shown just seconds prior.

Arthur gestured towards the bag of supplies that was filled with clothes. Kimberly followed his gaze, walked over to the bag, and scanned its inside. Her systems quickly determined that the womanly articles were for her.

She turned her head back around towards Arthur, effortlessly. "Oh Arthur! Thank you!"
Last edited by DZiegler on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!

KernalGovernor101

Re: KIMBERLY-M84U (Pt. II)

Post by KernalGovernor101 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:34 am

Excellent sequel! You always give us amazing stories!

N6688
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:01 am

I've been waiting for this.
Here's hoping for part III
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Erntoron

Post by Erntoron » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Your work is among my favorites on this site, keep up the good work!

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Very happy to see this continued! The derelict fembot showroom was well done.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 am

Well, done! I really like your M84U series. It's sad that all those fembots exploded like that, Arthur could have had his own little paradise. Getting registered as their owner would be difficult though. Anyway, I hope to see more of Kimberly's adventure. I just love to see her straddling the line between pre-programmed sexiness and sentience.

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:53 am

Man, this is so good. I'm new to the site & have been reading many stories, but this one keeps me coming back. PLEASE make more of this!