A lazy afternoon by Bunnybot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Bunnybot

Re: A lazy afternoon by Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 am

Korby wrote:Very enjoyable! Always a treat to see more material–written or photomanip–from you!

–k
Same with you Korby. I think I maybe haven't written a single line without the inspiration from your stories :) among many othere here of cause :bighug:

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:28 am

BA2 wrote:Nice!! :thumbsup:

Glad I could provide some inspiration. Well written, your English is great. I love what you did with the manip too, keep it up!
Thank you so much BA2. Your manips are executed masterfull and stories always give me goosebumps and move me very. Are there any other photo references of the girl on your manip? She has a lovely presence which instantly inspired me for this story :)

Guderian34
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Guderian34 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 am

I love getting good news
:thumbsup:

MortisX
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by MortisX » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

Wonderful story! And very inspiring.
I hope there will be a second part where Cindy will be fixed.
And also, it would be very interesting for me to look in the continuation of what is happening from her point of view. How she perceives herself and her programming. Is it so seamless to switch between human personality emulation and programming when viewed from the inside? Is there anything left in reality from her emotions and feelings, or is this an absolute pretense of the machine?
And what is love for one whose mind is only a complex set of programs and a mixture of vague memories of a once-living woman and clear, more recent recordings produced and filtered in exact accordance with the algorithms in place? Only words uttered at the right moment and following certain patterns of behavior? Or is it something more inherited from human life?
Does she have what can be called self-awareness? The ability to look at itself from the inside or she-it is forever just a mechanism that reacts to external conditions...

And I wonder, Does she have a life other than home and husband? Friends were mentioned in the text. Maybe work? Does she do something useful in her new existence?

I'm not sure that you can get answers to all these questions, but maybe some of this will be affected in the sequel. I will hope.

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:42 am

MortisX wrote:Wonderful story! And very inspiring.
I hope there will be a second part where Cindy will be fixed.

I'm not sure that you can get answers to all these questions, but maybe some of this will be affected in the sequel. I will hope.
Thank you MartisX, I'm sure she can be fixed. I always like to put some little ethics in the story, as the whole story about AI will keep us all bussy in the upcomming years. Almost all stories here at Fembot Central do care about human-robot relations, many of them in a sexual way, same to mine. I was always interested to see the point of view of the female robot. How she perceives the world after a robotic conversion. It's just too easy for me to have the same existence in a robotic body with the same emotions and senses as a human.

For me that change of perception is a part of the erotic and sexual tention. That being a machine is a superior existence, because you can't die and you are not depending on food and air, but the same time you are extremely vulnarabe on electronic and mechanic issues, computer virus, danger from water and electric shock. And your mind is always in danger of reprogramming. BA2 has some fantastic stories about reprogramming of AI who become free minded machines.

I'm sure that most of the FC readers admire females with all their perfectness. By overdoing this and the same time make them absolutely helpless gives the stories that very special moment. And the fact that the femdroid has to go with her human life, leaving all the senses and feelings make it even more intersting for the human companyon. I already did write a story about a transformed Femddroid showing her point of view, but it's little different character, but could be the same universe. I will polish it a little bit before posting. Then I will think about a sequel.

Thanks for all your input, kind regards, Bunnybot

MortisX
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by MortisX » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:53 am

Thanks for your reply!
The story about which you write at the end. This already sounds interesting!

I am slightly sorry if I write a lot of text. I do not always manage to be brief or to avoid repetition of some thoughts.

Elements of perception change are of particular interest to me, too. Moreover, in my opinion, this is an inevitable element with such a radical change in the nature of the body and mind.. And I always wonder how it is shown. What is the point of view of the female robot.
Reprogramming is both frightening and fascinating side of turning into a robot. By the very fact of the consent to the conversion, the woman agrees to the primary reprogramming. But how far will it go in the future? Will she control change herself or give this role to another? It is always intrigue.
As well as the way in which she perceives her programming or the ability to change her own settings “on the go” (which is sometimes given), acquiring a new level of control over her personality, her perception and behavior.

Leaving all emotions and feelings is a very significant moment in your story. But I suppose a female robot should acquire something in return?
She may still be able to evaluate her attitude towards anything through logic and calculations. And perhaps - much more accurately than a human, given more factors. What a human does unconsciously bringing to the level of emotions, for her - algorithms. Let it not look like emotions, but the results of these calculations can determine her behavior when programming does not force her to act, ignoring the assessment, or when she consciously excludes an assessment that is not always available to humans.

In your work there is a special element of the sacrifice. A living woman sacrifices a part of herself to give a loved one more happiness. And become something new, beautiful.
At the same time, the other side is also interesting to me - what she gets. Immortality, inaccessible to human accuracy and consistency, the absence of pain and fatigue.

And at the end of all this, the question remains whether the robot, having no emotions and feelings, can form an assessment of love. Give her a positive ratio. Do not just continue to love someone, as recorded in her program, but to acquire this element of herself. Calculate, record the result and change the model of behavior in accordance with it.
Or acquire a new depth for an existing love.