Upcoming stories from Spaz

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Upcoming stories from Spaz

Post by Spaz » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:08 am

I apologize to anyone who has enjoyed any of my stories in the past who may have been waiting for my latest works. In the past few years, I've been slowly adapting to being employed full-time, and to being in a committed relationship. Furthermore, I never truly appreciated how much the dullness of my previous job in retail actually permitted my brain to come up with ideas, since my current job keeps more more engaged. However, I believe I have finally achieved a healthy balance and have been developing several items:

*After fan feedback, I have decided to revive my Small Business Chronicles (http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Chronicles) with a Season 2. It is still in development, but it will be taking place a full year after Season 1 ends, and is tentatively going to be the same 6 episode format as before. Currently, I have it set up as The House, Repair Shop - Pt. 3, The Greenhouse, Repair Shop - Pt. 4, The Clinic, and (Untitled).

I am currently re-editing Season One for any spelling/grammar issues I missed before, as well as expounding on a few things, and making a retroactive change to make somethings in Season Two more plausible. I hope to post the re-edit by the end of the month.

I am currently casting various models, actors, and real life people for roles in this story. I am also brainstorming ways to adequately portray scenes from Gabby's POV, as this is something I have yet to do in any of my stories.

I am welcome to any suggestions regarding potential repair issues/scenarios to incorporate into my segments.

*I am currently working on a story I am titling, Lost in the Shuffle. I hope to have a segment posted by the end of this month.

*I am also still keeping several ideas for my Uncanny Valley anthology on the backburner.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)