The Gilded Cage (Comic)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

The Gilded Cage (Comic)

Post by The Liar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:22 am

Not been feeling great lately, but will hopeful get back to "agency and programming" shortly.

In the mean time here's a high concept short inspired by playing Stellaris.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ilded_Cage
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

The Liar

Re: The Gilded Cage (Comic)

Post by The Liar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:59 am

Kishin wrote:Nicely done! I'm curious about Stellaris, as I've seen it up on STEAM before. Specifically I'm sure you're referring to the Synthetic Dawn DLC for this story inspiration?
I've read a lot of mixed reviews on the game itself. Curious as to your input on it. :faceoff:
Well Synthetic Dawn does introduce one of the major elements, that being the various varieties of Hive mind machine empires, one of these are the "Rogue Servitors", who have decided that the best way the serve their masters is to lock them away in these "organic paradises", where their every want is attended to, and they can't pose a threat to themselves or others. If you're enough of a dick to your A.I's (or others maybe, I'm not 100% sure of the criteria), a empire runs the risk of having an A.I. uprising mid-game, and tends to happen to the "Slaving Despots". Watching a particular scenario play out in one game I got to thinking about the various descriptions of the technologies involved, and how they might interact.

The game itself is good, I find it quite addictive, It has a lot of complexity, though a lot of elements are locked away in DLC.
It's real time where you have to keep starting and stopping time, and even at top speed, it is slow.
No fembots (unless someone made a mod)
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: The Gilded Cage (Comic)

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Gorgeous image
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?