Wasteland Paradise - Prologue (Comic)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

Wasteland Paradise - Prologue (Comic)

Post by The Liar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:39 pm

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... e:Prologue

Couldn't find the mental acuity to do part 4 of Progenitors and Progeny this week, so here's the start of a series I conceptualized as like 80% fan service.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Bane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Wasteland Paradise - Prologue (Comic)

Post by Bane » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 am

I absolutely agree with Kishin, your work is phenomenal!
And I'm really loving the fan service :P

robolover69000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by robolover69000 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:40 am

I also have to give you a Big Thank you for this... a... Service! I hope there will be more. So the question remains, is Synthia Dreamer a sleeper sexbot or a human slut! lol! Also if she is human, how does that impact the dynamic of Dr. Robotica's group? Or more specifically Dr. Robotica herself, since she has a drive to seek out a human master? Interesting that each character is named for their function. Now if Synthia is human, they may need another Bot to help keep Synthia health, may I suggested one for you? Nanny/Nurse is her name, she is dressed in a sexy nurse outfit, she may have some large 'assets' as part of her Nanny function, her body is able to take in water and chemicals and produce a vitamin/nutrient rich liquid, which she dispenses from her... well I'll leave that up to your imagination lol!
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:53 am

robolover69000 wrote:I also have to give you a Big Thank you for this... a... Service! I hope there will be more. So the question remains, is Synthia Dreamer a sleeper sexbot or a human slut! lol! Also if she is human, how does that impact the dynamic of Dr. Robotica's group? Or more specifically Dr. Robotica herself, since she has a drive to seek out a human master? Interesting that each character is named for their function. Now if Synthia is human, they may need another Bot to help keep Synthia health, may I suggested one for you? Nanny/Nurse is her name, she is dressed in a sexy nurse outfit, she may have some large 'assets' as part of her Nanny function, her body is able to take in water and chemicals and produce a vitamin/nutrient rich liquid, which she dispenses from her... well I'll leave that up to your imagination lol!
I am currently working on one, but circumstances have been keeping me distracted, and the weathers been kicking my ass.

As for why they're all named for their functions, that's because Robotica's software/hardware limitations render her incapable of coming up with anything better.

P.S. I haven't abandoned Progenitors and Progeny, but part 4 requires a legitimate attempt to sell Pathos, and I don't want to even attempt that until the weathers more conducive to thought.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.