My Fantasies Based on True XPs - The Data Dump

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

My Fantasies Based on True XPs - The Data Dump

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 pm

The Data Dump

Version 2 --> http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14620
Version 3 --> http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14893

One day, I was assigned for a job, it was to collect data from a certain gynoid. There were a couple of them in the area and they were designed to gather information about radio activities in this area. Once the storage space of a gynoid was near full capacity, she would signal the company and then a technician would be dispatched to collect data from her, emptying her storage in order to continue her function. The target gynoid assigned to me was temporarily parked in room 317 of the motel named “Rock’s place”, it was booked for dumping the data, and I checked in over there.

I stood at the door of room 317, a tag of “Do Not Disturb” was hanging on the handle. I checked around the corridor, confident that no one would disturb my job, and I scanned the room from outside using my portable maintenance console.

The target gynoid was detected in the room, her name was Mana, a DeF Tech Model 95 gynoid. I knocked at the door, some muffled steps with mechanical buzz could be heard coming up. Then the door was opened, revealing a topless short woman was standing inside.

I wasted no time waving my technician ID card on her crotch, with a faint beep, she accepted my technician credential and she went totally under my control, then I got into the room with her and locked the door, then I studied about her.

She was standing at attention in the room, stark naked, and seams can be found all over her body. She has a tiny round face of Southeast Asian looking, and she had short cut raven hair. She was a little bit short and chubby, her chest could be B plus, and her belly was somewhat bulged. I took a seat in the room and ordered her to stand beside me for checking her body in detail. She was pretty much new to me, I never ran into such old models like her before.

“Raise your arms out to your sides, horizontally,” I commanded. My hands traveled on her chest, and I gave her little squeezes. She did not respond to my touch, and she did not have nipples, and they were a little different to the touch, more like some stuffed toys compared to other, more human-like models.

“Spread your legs apart, as wide as your shoulder,” I commanded. Between her legs I saw there was no vagina, her crotch was just a bare featureless panel. And I stepped behind her, spread both of her butt cheeks, she does not have an anus as well! I caressed on her featureless crotch for a while, again she did not respond.

This situation made me wonder how am I going to dump data from her.

“Mana, please prepare yourself for the data transfer.” I ordered her directly, and waited for how would she respond.

Mana slowly walked to the bed and lied on it, and she spread her legs open like an “M”. I wondered what would happen next. Just then, the piece her crotch sank a little bit and was retracted into her, revealing ports for wired connections, luckily one of them was compatible with my hard disk.

“This unit is ready for the data transfer, please provide the device for accepting the data.” She announced expressionlessly, staring into thousand-mile ahead.

I took the empty disk prepared for the job, and walked up to her. “Here,” I handed the disk to her, she turned her head looking at me, “Take this.”

“Processing...”She focused on the disk, and took it from my hand. Without a second thought, she moved and plugged it into the data port in her crotch. With a slight twitch, the LED on the disk started to blink, then it went solid, and she said, “New hardware detected. External storage device, model 4f. Installing driver... Driver installed. This Storage unit has a capacity of 1 petabyte, it has one primary partition, it is now designated as drive D, it has 97 percent free space available.” In the same time, I connected my console to the other data port in Mana’s crotch, it showed the disk was properly connected to her. I then started the process, the LED on the disk started blinking randomly, as Mana streamed her data into the disk.

I searched schematics of her model number with my console during the data transfer, Mana was a DeF Tech Model 95 gynoid, and she was repurposed and modified for collecting radio activities in the area, most devices and instruments for this function were placed in her lower body, that’s why she has a bulged belly.

After quite a while, a long beep emitted from Mana’s body, and the LED on the disk plugged in her crotch was not blinking anymore. “Data transfer completed without errors.” Mana reported, “Very well, please eject the device.” “Processing... Device ejected.” I saw the LED on the disk went dark, and Mana unplugged it without me ordering her to do so. She handed the disk to me, and I took it from her, by the way I disconnected my console from her. Then I saw her crotch panel went closing on itself, resuming the looking like a bare featureless panel.

Job well done, I ordered Mana to reboot herself and resume her normal function, then I left the hotel, and I booked with the company to hand over the data.

The End
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images