Little Things Part 3 Revised (comic)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

Little Things Part 3 Revised (comic)

Post by The Liar » Sun May 20, 2018 5:35 pm

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ngs#Part_3

I worry I may have gotten a little too avant garde in presenting information.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Re: Little Things Part 3 Revised (comic)

Post by WilloWisp » Mon May 21, 2018 10:29 am

I've always been a fan of runtime readouts as part of fembot fiction. In plain text, it's the next-best-thing to Terminator-style robovision. As far as I can tell, Honey Select doesn't have any props for fembot dissasembly or repair, so creative workarounds seem to be a necessity. The runtime thing works well, and I'd prefer it to full-on robovision. The collar appearing after her filters are disabled is a nice subtle touch, by the way.

My only frustration is that the internal monologue overlaps the runtime info, making it difficult to read the runtime. Then again, that makes thematic sense, and I can still make out the text if I zoom in.

I'd love to see way more of this (cg comic stories). Adaptations of existing stories, original works, whatever. Given a lot more free time than I actually have, I'd probably make a few myself.

Plans that either come to naught, or half a page of scribbled lines, and all that.

The Liar

Re: Little Things Part 3 Revised (comic)

Post by The Liar » Mon May 21, 2018 12:58 pm

WilloWisp wrote:I've always been a fan of runtime readouts as part of fembot fiction. In plain text, it's the next-best-thing to Terminator-style robovision. As far as I can tell, Honey Select doesn't have any props for fembot dissasembly or repair, so creative workarounds seem to be a necessity. The runtime thing works well, and I'd prefer it to full-on robovision. The collar appearing after her filters are disabled is a nice subtle touch, by the way.

My only frustration is that the internal monologue overlaps the runtime info, making it difficult to read the runtime. Then again, that makes thematic sense, and I can still make out the text if I zoom in.

I'd love to see way more of this (cg comic stories). Adaptations of existing stories, original works, whatever. Given a lot more free time than I actually have, I'd probably make a few myself.

Plans that either come to naught, or half a page of scribbled lines, and all that.
Thanks, I was worried the collar was a little too subtle a touch, and people were going to think it was a continuity error.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.