Boris The Repairman - Routine Maintenance on Synthia

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Boris The Repairman - Routine Maintenance on Synthia

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Routine Maintenance on Synthia

Recently I saw a thread on Fembot Central forum, it discussed about body fluid change for androids, gynoids, and robots, and after reading it I thought maybe it was time for me to check the fluid of Synthia. Let's do this!

It was 1900HRS in the evening. Before anything, I put on the video recording goggles and set it recording, and I would have the whole procedure recorded and uploaded as well, people on our forum must be interested in this kind of video.

(Synthia:
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38476367/033.jpg.html)

First I waked Synthia up, "Synthia, please be disrobed, and get yourself on the exam table." "Processing..." Her limbs whirred into action. Hmmm, her mechanical systems are producing some noise, maybe indeed should I treat with her lubrication system.

Obviously and lacking some human-like movement, she got out of her lab coat and dumped it on the floor, and she dutifully went standing on the exam table, displaying her naked body.

"Synthia, please kneel down on the exam table, disengage your face panel and belly panel." "Processing..." Whirr... whirr... She lowered her body towards the table. With a click, I saw seams formed on her face and belly, then they went loose. "Warning, face panel disengaged. Warning, belly panel disengaged." She reported, as I got up and completely took these panels off.

I had an idea, I wanted to have this in some more ASFR style. I went to my inventory closet and retrieved a console similar to the one I used at the unattended store, and I got back installing it on Synthia. "New hardware detected... Recovery console, type 6e. Installing driver... Installation completed." Synthia reported calmly.The console has a touchscreen, an SD card slot and some ports on it. Now Synthia can accept commands both verbally by me and by the input from the console.

I fished a small flashlight out of my pocket, as I always keep it with me. I lit it up and went searching for both of the fluid canisters inside Synthia's body. The fluid level of the sexual liquid is slightly above half volume, which would be... normal. The mechanical lubrication fluid, well, the fluid level is normal, however with her producing some abnormal whirr, it meant the oil and the system needed a total clean out.

I placed the next order, "Synthia, please separate both your legs and butt cheeks, I need access to your anus." "Processing..." First she spread her legs, then her arms went alive, driving her hands towards her buttocks, and placed them on her butt cheeks. At last, her fingers clenched on her butt cheeks, separating them and revealing her anus.

I tapped on the console, ordering Synthia to have her mechanical lubrication fluid (the oil) depleted, under her anus I prepared a funnel and tubed it into a bucket on the floor. With a beep and a dampened hum, very dark goo oozed through her back hole, as the fluid of the canister got depleted. "Pssssshhhhh~" With some air passed out of her, indicating the fluid was empty. The last remaining fluid would squirt with the air, making a mess, luckily I was prepared for this, as I shoved the funnel against her butt. After a sharp beep, the console warned me that her oil canister is now empty, and it should be refilled to prevent damaging the system. I waited for the last drop, and wiped her clean with some toilet paper.

Now I should put some cleansing fluid in her for cleaning out her oil system. Again I went to the inventory closet and fetched a new can of Larryman L-36 strong cleansing fluid and another clean funnel. I slowly emptied the can into the canister, filling it halfway, and filled it up with regular lubrication fluid, then I ordered Synthia to release herself and get off the table. Again I tapped on the console, ordering her to run the motion diagnose. This diagnostic program is designed for testing the motion function of the units, it makes the oil system output at its highest power, distributing the fluid towards every corner of the unit. It is essential for every user or repair technician to do this after changing the oil, in this case, deep-clean the whole oil distributing system.

Synthia stretched and clenched her whole body in every detail, with codes scrolled on the console where her face should have been. After the diagnose was finished I made her got back on the exam table, she needed to dump the cleansing fluid. I repeated the whole procedure. For the second dump, the output fluid was almost as clean as the fresh oil, and the mechanical noise was reduced to normal, so I have her refilled with regular oil and wiped her clean.

Now I need to check on her sexual fluid. "Synthia, please be squatted and spread your legs." "Affirmative." Just like old times, I ordered her to discharge her vaginal fluid for 20 milliliters, and placed a paper cup right below her crotch. Being simply a walking diagnostic device, she does not need to urinate like others, so I clamped the tubing and sealed her urethra. With a beep, the fluid slowly oozed from her folds as it tensed and relaxed, then the text flashed on the console with a beep again, "Vaginal fluid discharged successfully." Again I waited for the last drop, and wiped her dry with some toilet paper.

I test-smelled the fluid in the cup, it was normal, then I put some testing powder in the cup, it is for checking whether the fluid itself is normal or not. The powder itself has a white color, if it changed into the color unlike the fluid itself (in case someone uses a colored sexual fluid), then you should flush and change the fluid. I gently shook the cup and the color of the mixture remain unchanged, so I was lucky saving the trouble. By the way, I have the canister refilled and reset her status.

By then the routine maintenance on Synthia is completed, I deactivated the video recording goggles and booked with the recycling company to have the waste fluid collected. It was 2300HRS, I went for a bath and prepared myself to bed. Before I do, I ordered Synthia to have herself recharged. I put a lab coat on her, and I put the video recording goggles on, set it recording. Like old times, she grabbed the recharging device and slowly but firmly had it into her. "*click* whirrrrrr~ DeF Tech Model 390 gynoid, Synthia, serial number 3a84d2. This unit is now being recharged. Power level 29 percent."

Synthia was now recharging, she sat on the couch, a lab coat hanged loosely on her, a console attached to her face, codes flashing on it, and her belly panel was still opened under her lab coat, inside, pumps hummed and LEDs blinked. I turned off the lights and retreated into the bedroom.

The End.
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned

Re: Boris The Repairman - Routine Maintenance on Synthia

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Kishin wrote:YES! :faceoff:
i'm terribly sorry to tell you, this story has just too many rough edges with it. i would have it to be modified here and there for unlimited times in the future and without warning, just like other of my stories.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:22 am

the story underwent a major update, the time was, Sat Apr 28, 2018, 3:21 pm.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:11 am

Kishin wrote:The new edition seems better defined, but there's still room for more details and tidbits you can drop in.
You're a fine writer Boris! I'd enjoy seeing more!
:faceoff:
thank you, and i'm a little shy for you calling me a fine writer. :wink: