Honey Select Comic: Insane A.I.

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Honey Select Comic: Insane A.I.

Post by TheShoveller » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:28 pm

gynoneko wrote:I have the game but don't have that skin texture, how did you get those?
As mentioned, it's from one of the DLC updates. Odds are, you either don't have the DLC, or didn't use the right install that says it has them installed but really doesn't. If you used a repack from "a girl who works out," then you need to get a different version. Look for a v1.20 Backup Installation or something like that, and then a guide that should direct you to all the various bits and bobbits you need.

The only problem I had with this installation over the other one I used, the game seemed to wipe the old savedata I had, and now locks up when I try to get the actual game itself started with my first meeting. Like, complete PC crash, locks up, gotta power the whole thing off and back on to get it running again. Which kinda sucks, because while the Studio Neo thing is great, sometimes you just wanna have fun without much work with your girls.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Honey Select Comic: Insane A.I.

Post by gynoneko » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:16 am

Thanks all! I'll look into it and see if I can get it to work on my end.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May