In Just Seven Days...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: In Just Seven Days...

Post by D.Olivaw » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 pm

I am in complete agreement with my doppelganger above. Both this and Shop Girls were a delight to read, and you're hands down one of the best authors on the site when it comes to describing the way your fembots work and how their nature and design carries through into their behaviors.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Another excellent story, love the setting of your "Shop Girls" universe. The way she reacts after being denied feeling for so many years, it really makes you think about possible robopsychosis... how crazy would you drive an AI by limiting her ability to complain? She knows she is missing something important, but doesn't have access to the previous memories making her miss feeling... paging Dr. Susan Calvin (or Dr. Ford from Westworld)!

It makes you wonder about what kind of a living hell life would be for an AI as her systems fail, and her owner refuses to do anything about it, out of guilt initiated from his wife. It really makes you wonder how healthy Mike's marriage really is, though he may be suffering for the sake of his daughter. Mike's guilt is pretty real in this, and it makes you wonder how poor Anne felt. Maybe Mike's desire for having children is one of the things that caused him and his companion bot to separate... her programming may have required her to leave him for his own good, but she may not have wanted to... and then to have those underlying feelings still haunting her, without the memories to place it in context.

I love the title, nothing like a biblical reference by way of Rocky Horror. :)
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Aww you guys! You're making me blush! :oops: :P

But seriously, thanks. I'm glad you guys are enjoying these stories. I like to write ones that involve repair or building and get really into it, and I really love to make all my characters full of personality and story, including faults and trauma. It makes for more interesting writing and reading imo. One of the best things about writing about fembots is that you can imagine unusual things that happen to them that humans can't experience. And sometimes people end up relating to it despite that.
I might write more in this world, although I still want to finish Lost but Found. I might do some more cross-world writing as I've done in others and build them up to something really fun later on, like the Avengers :P.

I do have some more ideas I want to explore, some short, some long, and some other people want my help with. So there will hopefully be plenty more in the future. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :thumbsup:
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

tectile

Post by tectile » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:09 pm

I really enjoyed this one. While reading, I got the feeling you had everything planed out in advance and knew exactly where you were going. There was no feeling like "I'm getting tired of writing this so I'll just wrap it up".
Well done.

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Great story as usual!

I wish I was half as good writer as you.

smalk

Post by smalk » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:47 am

Amazing work! 8) 8) 8)

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:21 am

How to Make a Fembot in Just Seven Days! :) Wonderful story with great characters and descriptions, as usual. And better red instead; too bad I've never had a waitress job with cool costumes I could take pictures in! I worked at a chemist's and then I was a manager for a movie store. Try putting *that* into a story lol!

Cheers and here's to more collaborative projects in the future! :)

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Long time no see gynoneko
thanks for the good old story!

btw: type error found, search for "througho"
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks again everyone. A movie store clerk? I think I can figure something out with that (a fembot with tons of movie trivia but has never watched a movie, reenacting movie scenes...). I look forward to collaborating again soon!
Thanks for catching that typo, not sure how my grammarly check missed that one.

Been brainstorming some cool ideas myself lately... One that involves space travel and an alien world, and another that involves the aftermath of a war and how two enemies have to work together and change. Hopefully I can get these out soon, but I totally need to work on my other existing titles. Plus I know you have ideas Doll, just msg me when you can.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May