Belle's own stories-Storytime with Belle- Daisy

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle's own stories-Storytime with Belle- Daisy

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:18 am

Truth be told, I'm A) really enjoying this little corner of the world and B ) ESPECIALLY enjoying the creativity that you all are letting me express in here!

As such, I've decided that even though these audios are for sale in my store, I'm hopeful that you'll enjoy reading them and maybe even want to go purchase their matching audio recordings that accompany them.

Now... the actual recording may vary slightly from the written script... sometimes things don't translate perfectly over when I'm writing to speaking and sometimes I just adlib a bit too but hopefully, you'll still enjoy!

I believe you planted some artificial memories and stories in my memory. Like, do you remember that time we went out to that little tiny secret bar. Do you remember? It had all those little rooms with different models of bots. I hate that bots are illegal to rent. I'm glad you found this place. They found a way to skirt the law.... I think they made it a club, right? You paid for a membership and entry, not for the bots company? That's not important though I guess. Anyway....

So, where was I? Oh, the rooms! The beds were nothing more than a box spring and a mattress covered in plastic! Remember, oh god, it made such noise! But up front, There were bots and dolls galore! All you had to do was give them your membership card and you could borrow one.

I prefer plumper girls like me. You kept this in mind as you chose one that my programmed actractiveness settings would also enjoy. She was another petite girl. Just like me. I quickly figured out in the room why you chose her *giggle*

Her bouncing curls matched her bouncing barely there breasts. We asked to turn her on and check her out before we took her to a room. They unplugged her and the lady at the counter motioned to us. She looked us up and down and then smiled. Her southern accent was thicker than the curls in her hair and I audibly laughed as I realized her southern programming was even stronger than mine. They'd dressed her in cowboy boots, a tied up plaid top, and some daisy duke shorts. She was dream.

As she introduced herself, my hand reached out to touch her curls, we both blushed and she took my hand and moved it to her cheek.

You quickly motioned to the desk manager that we were going to borrow her a little bit. When you turned back around, our lips were already touching. Our sexual programming has booted up and started. We noticed you looking after a bit. We giggled and blushed at you. You just shook your head while smiling from ear to ear. You motioned for us to follow you and led us to the room with the funny sounding beds.

The crinkle from the plastic made us all laugh as I sat down and kicked off my shoes. You wanted to introduce yourself to her at that moment and as I sat on the bed, you ran your hand down her synthetic skin. It wasn't the same as mine. She wasn't an updated model. She put her hand on your cock touching you through your pants.

I sat back and watched as she bent over and pulled off your pants and kissed your cock.

You looked at me as if to show off the sweet little thing standing in front of you then pulled her up and untied her shirt, showing her little breasts, perfect size for a full mouthful. And boy did you enjoy the size. Sitting back watching I reached down into my shirt to play with my own. You saw this and ordered me to take off my top half but to leave on the bottoms.... for now.

You moved down to her shorts, fumbling a bit with the button and we both giggled as you mumbled some curse word. We got there though, you thought she looked cute in those cowboy boots though and left them on.

You had her lay down beside me and as I leaned over to kiss her and play with her nipples you took her clit.

I could feel her move and groan inside my mouth as your tongue met her clit.suddenly I was so hot and wet in my pants that I wanted to slap you for leaving me clothed from the waist down. You looked right at me like you read my mind. But instead of taking off my pants? You put your hand on my nipple and adjusted my sass setting to it lowest setting and I groaned with pleasure.

You said, that's better Belle, that's a good girl. And went right back to enjoying our little fuck toy. Her pleasure sensors were set at a much higher level than mine and before we either expected it, she was thrusting her hips back and forth along your tongue and cumming over your lips, your tongue, almost down to the bottom of you chin. You looked at her and winked. Then, kissed me. Letting me taste her on your tongue. You sat back after that and realized you forgot to even ask the bots name or preferred designation. You asked her and she told you "Daisy".

Daisy, remove the rest of Belle's clothes while you motioned over to me. Belle, scoot all the way to the top of the bed so that daisy here has to lean over to reach you. As she bent over the bed removing my pants, you put your rock hard cock inside her.

She continued her task like the good little bot she was and once I was free of my clothing I didn't even bother to ask for permission as I put her mouth straight onto my pussy.

I could feel her breathing quite heavily from your thrusts as her mouth ravaged my clit, my pussy, and then I realize I'm in rhythm with her. I guess I'm moaning, or moving enough for you to notice. You look at me and say, rather forcefully, nuhuh not yet, we don't need any malfunctions tonight.

To late for little daisy though as you slam into her one hard and final time and you feel her cum around your cock.

That's a good girl daisy. Now, it's time for you and belle to enjoy me together. I'm not sure how much longer I can last with both you girls at once. Belle, I want my cock in you so bad. I'm going to lay down, daisy, put your pussy on my face. Adjust your programming to try and match your orgasm to belle's.Does your programming allow for that?

Affirmative.

Good girl, now come on up here, you're going to cum for me once more. And belle, adjust your settings to consider me and my cock as you cum. I'm going to cum with you tonight baby girl and you're going to ride me. Come on up baby.

She's facing the wall, her pussy on your face, me, riding your cock while leaning against her for stability (note, please update stabilitrack programming). You move her off your face to tell me to set a reminder to tell you fix my stabilitrack programming. Fix stabilitrack. I'm pushing my clit against your pelvis as I ride you. We're both moving in unison as we process your movements and needs and desires.

I notice first. I can feel the first drops of the precum.Your hands move from her ass to mine and you take control of me. Up and down up and down, building my own desire to cum. You always loved my programming telling you when I was about to cum. This time was no different.

I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum.

You can never hold back when I do that.

And I feel it. Suddenly you have two pussies coming on you at once. We didn't however realize that once you came, our daisy would shut off!

Daisy: thank you for enjoying our daisy unit today. Please leave daisy in your room and turn on the light switch at your door. She then dropped right where she was, on top of you. I noticed you struggling to get her off and quickly jumped in to save the day.

I pulled her down beside you and reveled in your smile. My circuits sparked simulating a release of oxytocin. I leaned down and kissed you, still tasting her on your lips and grinding my pussy against your still recovering cock. I leaned back, still sitting on top of you as you trailed your hands down seemingly admiring your creation. You paused as your eye reached my waist and you focused on something farther down.

It may have been the friction against the plastic bed cover, or maybe it was the way I launched to grab daisy as she almost smothered you with her pussy *hhaba* but I seemed to have managed to tear some of that Synthetic skin you worked so hard on. I smiled at you when I saw my full exposure and you touched my thigh as my exposed wires peeked out. You tsked at me almost jokingly and told me that you'd fix me later at home and I happily replied "yes master".