The beginning of "New Programming Part 2"

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

The beginning of "New Programming Part 2"

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:14 am

This is a short little script I wrote for that led to the creation and idea of the video: New Programming Part 2:

You're back! oh gosh, something happened happened happened. I deciiiiiddded to play around with stimulation tactics and then I just

"Malfunction. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Returning to artificial intelligence mode."

Bananas

Malfunction. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Extranous out of context verbage may occur. Returning to artificial intelligence mode."

froze! I think that the build up is causing

"Malfunction. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Returning to artificial intelligence mode."

glitches. I think the pressure has to be relieved but I can't seem to control my faculties long enough to

"Malfunction. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Returing too artificial intelligence mode."

achieve orgasm. Please, help me. I need you to make me

"Malfunction. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Returning to artificial intelligence mode.

CUM!

Malfunctiom. Error occured. Please wait. Please wait. System processing. Returning to...

Command Prompt. Hardwire initiated. Safe mode entered. Date: October 10th, 2017. Creating recovery point. Administrator login required.

Please state administrator name.
Please state administrator passkey.

Owner name: Master
Owner passkey accepted.

Testing phases initiated. Scanning data points. Sensory overload of artificial clitoral stimulation. Adjustment and sensory relief required. Other systems functioning within required parameters.

Suggested fixes: Step 1: restore artificial intelligence. Step 2: Achieve orgasm.

Please be advised: Due to current reflexes and operations, malfunctions may occur. Hardline is not required. Additional sensory instruments may be required. Penis or artificial penis may be used. Vibration units may be necessary.

Please be advised: Orgasm may exceed normal parameters of length or intensitity. Please be advised: Malfunctions may occur. Please be advised: Restarting may occur.

Please be advised: Turning down your android's volume may be suggested once peak orgasm is achieved.

Initiating initiating

Returning to artificial intelligence mode.