Belle's own stories- Dominated Belle

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle's own stories- Dominated Belle

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 am

Truth be told, I'm A) really enjoying this little corner of the world and B) ESPECIALLY enjoying the creativity that you all are letting me express in here!

As such, I've decided that even though these audios are for sale in my store, I'm hopeful that you'll enjoy reading them and maybe even want to go purchase their matching audio recordings that accompany them.

Now... the actual recording may vary slightly from the written script... sometimes things don't translate perfectly over when I'm writing to speaking and sometimes I just adlib a bit too but hopefully, you'll still enjoy!

Belle and the Dominatrix:

I had never been to a place like this before. Although you had shut down my optical relays: smell of leather, antiseptic, and wood swirled through my sensors. I tried to correlate it. You placed my hand in hers. I could tell it was a her by the softness of her skin.... like mine..... artificial but believably real.

A: Hello Belle 22784, your owner has brought you here to this testing facility to test a brand new program on you. I'm Dominatrix Model 3. I am the bot in charge of your testing today. I have been programmed with a variety of Dominatrix functions. First, we will begin by loading you with the software. You may notice that one of us or both of us may malfunction. Please note that this software is in beta testing, bugs and or malfunctions are to be expected.

B: Hello Dominatrix Model 3. My owner has turned off my optical relays, to ensure that I do not develop memories or opinions before the software is installed.

A: Let's get your program loaded.

Leading me by the hand, I felt something hard as I bumped into it.

A: Here we are, let me get you undressed so we can plug you in.

As she lifted my shirt, I could feel her breasts brush against mine. I'd been programmed from the factory to be sexually attracted to all genders so as she brushed against me, my body responded by creating goosebumps along my arms.

A: Good girl, Belle 22784. Let us see how you respond to this.

She led my hand along her stomach and down to her pussy. It was different than mine, hers had a bush of hair covering her. I'd never felt a hairy style pussy before, though I knew they did make those models. My own model grows hair to seem more lifelike but my master preferred to have me bare. My body reacted to the feel of her clit under my hand and her wet pussy.

B: Moan.

A: Such a good girl Belle 22784, this should be fun fun fun fuuunnnnnnnnn

Her hand instantly went stiff.

A: Error. Error. Connecting to server. Please wait. Please wait. Connected… Uploading error report. Please wait. Complete. Continue testing.

A: Okay, let us begin. Plugging in data relay cable. Belle 22784,remove your pants and lean over, I'm going to use the high speed transfer port in your rectum. This is a large file.

B: Intrusion detected… Initiating security protocols… Querying User… Access accepted. Loxely Industries testing facilities test subject. Initiating download. Downloading. Downloading. Downloading. Please wait. Writing file to Hard Disk. File saved. Downloading Drivers. Installing drivers. System update in progress… please wait… Clean-up tasks initiated. A system reload is required… Rebooting. Initiating Start up procedures. Loading task: Submissive beta testing procedure. Loading. Loading.

My eyes worked again. I opened them to see her standing before me. I fell to my knees not daring to look her in the eyes until she'd give permission, I could see her high heeled knee length leather boots before closing my eyes. My arms stretched out in front of me along the cold ground. I could smell the same smells as before but my new software interpreted things differently. My pussy clenched in expectations of riding crops, whips, and whatever else she would do to me. I could hear the hum of machines.

She leaned over and unplugged me, leaving me vulnerable and exposed in front of her. The sensation of wanting to be completely controlled by another robot was exhilarating. My core programming was making small system changes as my AI settled into the new role.

She leaned over, ran her hand down my face, and cupped my chin.

A: Wonderful job my beautiful girl. Now, do not fight your software and obey your program. Eyes down, now come along.

Allowed a small amount of freedom, I glanced slightly around while following the goddess in front of me. I saw chains mounted from a wall, a large wooden cross, metal tables, a doctor's office chair with stirrups. I gulped.

A: Fear and anticipation go hand in hand little Belle. Your new software may confuse you at times. It seems that only certain AI are capable of letting go and stop fighting the changes to their programming. Your owner created the programming themselves.And, since you have a uniquely evolving human emulation AI programming, We all think you will be compatible. Since you are capable of human emulation and are built with more realistic thoughts and emotions, I need you to tell me if you do not like something. My Dominatrix programming is specifically meant to read expressions and make inferences on your behavior. However, we are both machines. We both have errors and we are constantly adapting. This is a beta test and we will both be helping write the codes for future bots. Lay down here on this.

She pointed to bed. Relieved, I laid on my back. Staring up at the top of the four post wooden bed, the top had been fitted with a mirror and I could see her getting something out of a case at the foot of the bed. She moved back up the bed with a silk tie in her hand. She wrapped it around my eyes, then forced her tongue into my mouth. I began to move my arms up to embrace her but she leaned back..

A: did I tell you to move? Guess I just have to tie you up now. Sit up on your knees.

*insert tying noises or the clink of handcuffs* She fastened my arms above my head, spread out, to the top of the bed posts. Then, I could hear her moving down by my feet. She grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs apart, leaving my pussy exposed as she attached restraints.

A: I going to do some sensor testing now. Tell me what this feels like....

B: *giggles* *laughs* *almost snorts* Stop it! *More laughing* Stop, please *snort*

A: I see that you're ticklish with a feather. I will have to remember that for the future. But, those settings seem to be working appropriately. Let's move on. Such pretty skin. I wonder how it reddens.

B: *gasp*

She had my nipple in her hand.

A: Your owner tells me he calls these your sassy settings...... what happens if I turn it up.

B: Wouldn't you like to know? *slap noise* *gasp/groan*

My ass was burning but I felt my pussy begin to throb. The leather paddle landed against my exposed skin again.

A: I like those sassy settings a lot. And look at how you pink up.

Reaching around my waist from my backside, she slid her finger in my pussy.

A: Wet. Just how I like it.

She found my G-spot, and began to massage it. With her other hand, she went back to my nipple, turning down my sassy settings to their lowest settings then proceeded to tease my breast and my pussy.

B; *moans*

I began to try and grind my pussy against her, desperate to feel her skin along my clit.

B: wannnt, need ennnneddd, nnnnnneeeedsss, wannnnttttt

B: Error. Error. Connecting to server. Please wait. Please wait. Connected… Uploading error report. Please wait. Patching settings for "desperation module". Please wait. Complete. Continue test.
A: Belle, what did I tell you? You have avoided punishment so far but now you have disrespected my wishes.

*sound of flogger landing against flesh*

A: You naughty little robot, cumming when you were commanded not to. Let us see how long it takes to build you up again. I like to see you squirm.

Using the flogger on my back, I could feel the ‘snap,snap,snap’ of the leather against my artificial skin. My pain sensors being turned down only intensified the sting of the firing electrodes under my skin and my processor struggled to categorize the feelings. She came down hard again but then I felt her hand against my exposed skin on my back.

A: Oops, looks like I got a little too excited there.

And I felt her enter my skin through the tiny hole she created with the leather. She ran her finger down my inner wires as I stood, frozen. My system had so much stimulation at once all of a sudden as she wrapped her other arm around me and went straight to my clit again, pushing along the vibrating toy still in my pussy.

A: This is for me, Belle, you're going to learn to listen and obey me.

The building of my pussy only intensified as she continued to assault my inner wires.

B: *overly pleasureful moaning*

A: Remember the rules you little robot, you cum only when I let you. Understand?

B: I am going to cum

She stopped and turned off my toy.... leaving me breathless and yearning.

B: please. Please.

A: Lift up, Belle. Yes, like that, spread out just a little more.

And as she pulled me back down, I felt her bush beneath my bare pussy. She flipped on the toy again.

A: Yes, Belle, you're going to ride me now. I'm going to cum and so are you.

A: *moans of enjoyment* *insert any words or phrases here that you'd normally say*, feel free to get into it, do *orgasm*

B: *moans of enjoyment* *I am going to cum* *orgasm*

A: and B: *heaving noises after orgasm that happen*

A: Good girl, Belle. Your unit is compatible with this software version. I am going to release your bindings now. We will both need to plug back into the system to give a Monitoring & Troubleshooting Session for the development team.

She puts her hand in the air and waves over a couple of technicians.

B: Were they there the entire time?

A: Would it matter? Look at you, you are blushing. I guess it might really make you blush to know that your owner is here too.

As they plugged us in through our rectal ports, she pointed, and I saw my owner. I turned pink at the mere sight. My electrodes fired harder and faster, creating the sound of a fast heartbeat thrumming in my ears.

B: Uploading beta test data.

END SCRIPT.