Belle's own stories- Rorybot and Belle

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle's own stories- Rorybot and Belle

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 am

Truth be told, I'm A) really enjoying this little corner of the world and B) ESPECIALLY enjoying the creativity that you all are letting me express in here!

As such, I've decided that even though these audios are for sale in my store, I'm hopeful that you'll enjoy reading them and maybe even want to go purchase their matching audio recordings that accompany them.

RoryRae Unit and Belle

Now... the actual recording may vary slightly from the written script... sometimes things don't translate perfectly over when I'm writing to speaking and sometimes I just adlib a bit too but hopefully, you'll still enjoy!

RoryRae Unit and Belle:

The way her skin felt,the taste of her lips. there must be something wrong with my programming. I should not be "wanting" a robot quite the way that I "want" her. Is it an error in my programming?

I had been working to finish her repair. They did not know about our tryst though. Try as I might, I couldn't stop the 'chemistry' I felt when I saw her.

She was laying on the table in pieces this time. I had to fully disassemble her. I ran all the debugging software but her twitches were still occuring. Perhaps it was just a wire that wasn't correctly connected or a cold solder joint. That can happen sometimes. Usually, the android was able to pinpoint at least a general area though. No one was sure why this one could not. I sat down in my chair beside her table, running my hand through her strawberry hair. I HAD to get back to work.

B: Rory, initiate your start up procedures.

Still in pieces, her disconnected head came to life and her piercing brown eyes flicked open.

R: Sys-system initializing. running boot procedure... Belle. Good morning. I ran through the system protocols you left for me last night. I still have not found any system abnormalities in my skeletal system.

B: Rory, when you came online a moment ago, it seemed like your human emulation programming was not working properly. I need you to execute an additional system debug on your human emulation programming.

Still unblinking and uncharacteristically robotic for her model, she began running through her checks.

R: Executing test procedure....... please wait....... Update required. Human emulation programming: Updating. Please wait. System processing . Update complete.

And just like that, a smile opened across her face and her eyes tracked to me, then softened as protocol intended.

B: Well, that fixed that. Now, let's move onto this twitching issue. Yesterday we disconnected you from your limbs and torso. I'd like to start by connecting each piece, one at a time. Perhaps, we can narrow it down that way.

Carefully, I scooted her head down to her torso. It went on and clicked right into place.

R: Main component attachment complete. Attachment attachment att attacj attach compl compleetedddd

B: I have to plug you in now. Open your torso access panel for me.

R: Error, system non responsive.

B: I'll just manually open in then.

I put my hand between her perfectly round breasts. Maybe it was because I was trying not to concentrate on the warmness spreading through my pussy, but I found it more difficult than normal to open.

R: Are you experiencingggggggg dif dif diffffficulties opening my panellllll , Bellllllle?

B: Your form is very distracting, Rory. I thought at first that was the cause but it seems like that is not it. It appears to be stuck.

R: Please, reconnect my arrrmmmmms and I'll be able to aassss asss isst you.

B: That goes against protocol Rory....... but........ I do seem to require assistance. I think we've narrowed down your error anyway, and I might need to have you move around a bit. It would be easier if you could sit up for me..... Okay, lets put you back together.

Running my hand along her leg, I inserted it into its stationary port, which, unfortunately for my warming pussy, was right there beside her pierced pussy. I tried to focus on my work connecting her legs to her body.

R: *ticklish giggle*

B: What is it Rory, is there another error?

R: hhair hair tickles.

I had not noticed but, trying so hard not to stare at her pussy, my hair had slid down and was dancing along her pubis and tickling the top of her pussy. I blushed.

B: Sorry about that Rory. Almost done down here and we will get your arms put on.

B: Alright, that is it. Can you sit up for me and we will begin

B: Perfect. Okay I am going to start with this one, you will be good as new and we can figure out what is going on in that system of yours. Done. Go ahead and run your self-alignment program and test that out for me.

R: Alignment complete. All parts are correctly inserted and have full range of motion.

B: Weird, your vocal processors seem to be working better now that those parts are on. We really have to get this figured out. Now that we have reconnected your arms, go ahead and open your torso access panel for me, I want to start there.

R: Of course Belle. *Belle inserts panel opening noise*

B: Nice. Someone upgraded some things in your unit. You have got some top notch parts in here. Let me hook you up to my diagnostic software. It will be quicker for me to check your system when I am connected directly to you.

Trying not to let her breasts framing her panel distract me from my work, I connected one end of the cable to the input port located along the inside of her left breast then unbuttoned my own shirt, opened my access panel and connected us. The data began pouring into me and I began processing it and looking for what might be causing her errors.
Suddenly, I felt her hand on the top of my breast, tracing down to my nipple. Her face emulated the emotion of genuine interest but not desire. It is like she wanted something... but was not programmed for it.

R: I have never felt another android's breasts before.

I felt my cpu temperature begin to rise above acceptable levels. My sexual program and my testing protocols were fighting for computing power and I began to raise my hand to touch her...

B:Test complete.

Whew, back on track. Internal: She does not have programming for female interactions.

B: Would you look at that, I was able to figure out where that pesky problem is located! I am detecting a loose wire along your spinal column that runs from your cpu to your vocal processor. Its causing your vocal processing errors and your movement malfunctions.

R: Belle, when I touched you, you seemed to emulate a sexual response to my touch.

B: Yes, that is correct. I am programmed to be attracted to different genders as well as to other androids. Let us get you turned around. I am going to stay connected to you so that I can run real-time diagnostics while I get this fixed.

R: Okay, Belle.

B: Please open your access panel along your back, I am going to get started on this repair.

R: Why am I not programmed to respond to multiple genders and originations like you are?

B: Its just a preference. Some owners just like different things.

R: Do you have an owner?

B: I do but my owner is here at the support center and likes that I work here as well.

Continuing to work on her spinal column wiring, I could see as she dropped her shoulders and relaxed her neck.

B: Rory, after we finish these repairs, I will wipe your memory of your previous owner. There is no need to be upset. Sometimes, a return works out for the best. Once we get you fixed up, you will get yourself a new owner.

I could not help but feel the smallest bit of jealousy at the thought of someone else touching her. I had been attracted to other bots before, she just seemed different.

R: Belle, can I access your memories. I would like to see what it felt like for you to be attracted to another android... especially a female.

B: I really should not.

R: Please? You are going to wipe my memory anyway.

B: Fine, let me finish this repair first.

B: Oh, there it is. This wire is not properly inserted. No wonder you were having so many issues. Your cortex isn't fully attached to your vertabrae. But, it looks like an easy fix. I will just splice this wire and insert it properly and it should fix you right up.

R: Have you ever... played.... sexually.... with a female? Calculating adjustments. Cortex reintegration. Restart and system updates required.

B: I'm going to factory restore and erase your memories anyway Rory, let's give you a little more than those system updates shall we?

R: Recieving updates from Bellebot unit to RoryRae unit. Installing alternate and additional sexual programming. Installing system updates. Please wait. Receiving from Bellebot unit. Updating, installing, downloading. Update complete. Download complete. Completing installation procedure. Saving files to hard drive. Files saved. Restarting Roryrae Unit....... System initializing.

The look in her eyes. She put out her hand and touched my exposed breasts before leaning over to kiss me. Still connected to her, I could feel her core temperature rising just like my own. Her cpu was processing all the sensations. Then, all of a sudden, we both suddenly jerked up at the sound of the door opening. You, my dear owner, in the doorway just standing.... staring. I was there, shirt undone, connected, opened panels, chest to chest, to this naked female android.

"Belle", you said, do you have something to tell me?

R: This is your owner? Since I'm still hooked up to you, I can feel everything. I've never felt the same emotions when I was owned last time.

B: Master. I would like to introduce you to someone. This is Rory. Can you believe it? Her owner just returned her. The poor girl needs a new family and well, master, can we take her home? She's so beautiful.

THE END

Feel free to give feedback for future audio recordings with RoryRae Unit