The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 04

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 04

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am

Previous Chapter:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14229

Part 04 - Epilogue

I woke up the next day, I grabbed my cellphone and saw it was 0945HRS in the morning, the person who sent by the company should arrive soon, so I hurriedly brushed my teeth and have a salad for breakfast, then I heard some kind of van pulled over down there in the street. I opened the window and looked, yes, the same van like the ones that the company gave me, just with a different plate.

Off the driver's seat came a hot spicy young lady in a black leather jacket and a pair of black tight leather pants, I remembered her, her name was Erica. Raven hair ponytail, north-Asian face, tall around 177cm, strong build, D-cup chest. She was a transferred humanoid unit, and she's a bi.

I know her since the first week I became a DeF repair technician because she was the trainer who trained me for repairing DeF Tech robots. Actually she was a free person in the company, this month she worked as a robot retrieving person, the next month she would be the trainer, then the next next month she could be transferred into the tech support hotline.

To be honest, I've been always thrilled to see her, so I waited nervously for the door to be knocked. "Knock-Knock." I hurried and opened the door, only to found that Erica stood there, her face panel missing, and her head twitched a little. Before I can say something, her body slumped, I had no choice but embraced her, and she seemed pressing her chest into me.

Just as I was confused, "Boo!~" She suddenly burst into me, "Gotcha!" "Goddamn it!" We laughed aloud and I led her into the room, she reattached her face panel and sat with me on the couch.

I played dumb on her, "So, what brought our great angel Erica here?"

She lightly smacked on my head, "Stop calling me 'great angel", Boris! You booked a retrievement for a runaway robot, so the company sent me here."

"Ahh yes yes, I remember that now, yes." I massage on her leg.

"So I guess that nude woman standing at that corner is ...?" She didn't resist me and turned to point at the motionless nude woman in the corner.

"Yes she is, let me get her for you."

I walked over the robotic woman and tapped on her shoulder, "Wake up." With a little twitch, she came back online. "Follow me," I ordered.

I led her to sit down on the couch, Erica inspected on her and asked for where her missing parts were, I said I put them in some plastic packs that company would deal with them, and handed her a big plastic bag containing those small components. She confirmed and started the retrievement procedure.

Erica pulled a cable from the crotch of the robotic woman, connected to a device, and stuck it in the crotch of the robot. The LED on the device started to blink in yellow, and with a little tremble, the robotic woman announced, "New hardware detected. Wireless Maintenance Controller, Installing driver... Driver installed. Maintenance protocol engaged, DeF Tech Enhanced Model 588 gynoid, serial number 18f4c964a, entering wireless command mode. This unit is now under the control of Unit Erica Ueno, serial number HMTF.9ce0f8. Vocal announcements disabled."

"Now she's under my control, Boris. And let me guess, you did something perverted on her." She said.

"Well you can have access to my computer, why not find out yourself?" I teased her back.

"Let me have a look." She said with a devious smile. After a while, she started squirming a little bit on the couch, I guess she saw my video clips yesterday evening.

"Yeah I think that's pretty much it, by the way I think there's anything more... I can... Well you know... " She turned her voice into a sultry one.

"Absolutely!" I accepted her offer, then I shut the curtains and we had a quickie on the couch, At last I released my load into her, making her limp on the couch and breathed heavily, me also.

After a short while she was recovered and we helped each other clean the mess, I wiped her crotch with a moist tissue, she licked me clean and got mouthwashed in the kitchen.

"By the way Erica, do you know how does this unit become a runaway robot?" I asked her.

"Let me see... Well, not long ago in a bad weather night, one of our warehouse for storing robots got struck by thunder, then it went on fire. Some of those units got fried instantly, some of them got burnt down, and some of them got activated themselves and became runaway. The unit we have here is the last one, I think it's lucky she's captured by you." She stared into the air, searched around her database, and came with that answer.

It's 1225HRS in the noon, we enjoyed lunch at a nearby burger shop, she made the robot woman got into the van and I kissed her goodbye.

"Be seeing you!" She waved at me in the van.

"Me too!" I waved back.

That's the end of the story "The Grocery Store — Aftermath", thank you for reading.
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 04

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 am

Playing music:
The President and The Nuke - World in Conflict Soundtrack
00:00 - 01:36
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images