The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 03

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 03

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Previous Chapter:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13111

Part 03 - Having fun

It was 1845HRS now in the evening, I got back in my office from supper, now I'm gotta make some fun of unit 18... Emmm... whatever her serial number is.

I tapped on her shoulder, she mechanically raised her head and turned her face at me. Actually, not her face, but the face console I installed replacing her face not long before. "You, power level, report." "Power level is now 92 percent." "Very well, recharge set, remove." "Processing..." Both of her hands took hold of the device, after a click and whirr, the device went unlock of her, and slowly she pulled it out. "Let me have it." I took the device away from her and found some paper towel wiping it clean.

I went to my desk and searched for something. Got them, a pair of video recording goggles which can record everything I can see (I ordered Synthia disconnect herself to start recording both of us with her eyes and I had it started as well), an SSD of the storage device same model like she had before, with something in it. I left the console in her head without replacing it with her original face. I called her, "You, come to me." "Processing..." She slowly walked and stood in front of me. "Turn your back at me, open your rear scalp." "Processing..." She turned around. With a click, her rear scalp must be hinged up. When I turned the chair, a big pair of butt cheek appeared in front of my face, I can't help but squeezed them vigorously. By the way, I plugged my middle finger into her vaginal unit, it was not wet yet, but warm as it should. She reported to my touch, "Warning, vaginal sensors engaged, do you want to activate sexual response?" "Negative, not now." And I unplugged my fingers from her and I smell nothing, very good. Then I stood up and pressed the SSD deep down into her head. "New hardware detected. Hard disk drive. Installing driver... Driver installed. This Storage unit has a capacity of 768 terabytes, it has one primary partition, it is now designated as drive C, it has 75 percent free space available." I reached her scalp and closed it. "Turn around to face me." She turned to face me.

I went to the bedroom, in the closet I found a pair of white cotton pantie, I went out and handed it over her, "Put this on." "Processing... This unit is not yet programmed for how to wear clothes. A relevant software may be required for such behavior." Oh I forgot, she was still a blank droid, and I need to manually order her to load the operating system.

I told her, "Search operating system in drive C." "Processing... Processing... One operating system found, DeF basic OS. Do you want this unit to boot from this operating system?" "Yes, make yourself boot from this operating system from now on, and reboot." "Processing... This unit needs to reboot for applying any changes. Do you wish to reboot now?" "Reboot into command mode, execute." "System rebooting..." She slumped her head, and a little while later her head went back up and she came online.

"DeF Tech Enhanced Model 588 gynoid, serial number 18f4c964a, activated. Loading operating system. Loading... Loading... Entering command mode. Awaiting command input." "Put this on." "Affirmative." She did as I ordered. I pulled the pantie a little higher, revealing her mons pubis, damn that little synthetic mound was so perky. Again she reported, "Warning, vaginal sensors engaged, outer surface, do you want to activate sexual response?" "No, disable sexual response until further notice." "Affirmative." At first I simply felt her mound with my index finger in front of her, then I hugged her from behind and placed my right hand on her mound and gently stroke her. The feeling of the pantie and her mound were so good. With my free left hand, I gently grabbed her left breast and played with it. Due to her sexual response being disabled, she was unfazed to the touch, neither did her nipples get erected.

After a short while, I let go of her. I pulled down the pantie and ordered her to get out of it, now I went for the next move. I got a pair of dark tinted transparent latex trousers and a can of baby powder. I'm a big fan of any latex-dressed woman, and the baby powder makes it easy to put on. "Spread your legs, at the width of your shoulder." "Affirmative." Using a powder puff I applied a rich layer of the powder on her lower half body, and easily she got herself slid into that latex trousers. I stretched every inch of the latex so that there was nowhere folded together. A puffy mons pubis, perfect! "Find object, treadmill." "Searching... Searching... Object found." "Go, stand near it." "Affirmative."

I have a treadmill in this office, I use it for testing the motor functions of robots, but today, I planned for something else. I reached for turning on the treadmill and set it for a low speed. I told the robot to load the treadmill program and got herself walking on the treadmill. Firstly she walked in a robotic manner, then I ordered to change the walking pattern into some more human-like ones, so I can enjoy her crotch and butt wiggle in a different way. I managed to play with her body without making her fall, and Synthia and I recorded for her front and rear side for a good while.

I got her off of the treadmill and helped her took off the latex trousers, and I placed her the next order, "Activate your sexual response programming, ASFR related, but without the sexual fluid function, including saliva." "Affirmative. Loading response program... Program loaded." "Please appear a little unstable." " Affir.Affirmative." She responded with her head slightly twitched. I wheeled a trolley to a gyno examing chair and brought her over there. On the trolley there was a portable diagnosing computer for DeF Tech humanoid products. I told her to get in the exam chair, and buckled her torso, arms and legs on the chair, so even with some unexpected movements, she would not fell off the chair.

I dragged an interface cable of the diagnosing computer and attached a dildo-like probe to it, the green LED on the plug went flashing slowly, indicating it was ready to use. I slowly inserted it into her folds. In case you are curious, yes, the vaginal unit she was using is enough slippery even it was dry without any liquid in it. And why I didn't want it to secrete any fluid? Because even I can have Synthia clean that, and even the fluid is non-conductive, I just don't like the mess it would be. Then I can be able to open her crotch panel without worry, and I just did that.

Soon I jammed the probe into her until it came to the end of her vagina, so that both of the antennas of the probe and the vagina would be ready to interface. "Ohh...O.Ohhhhh.h." The robotic woman moaned like a broken recorder while I did the insertion. I also connected some cables to her crotch panel. As I entered a code, the probe and her vagina started their negotiations, and she was linked to the diagnosing computer, sexually. "MMMMaintenance protocol Engaged. (twitch) Engaged." she reported. I entered another code, the machine started dumping raw sexual data into her, thus bombarding her system. She can’t help but struggled her body in the exam chair, the artificial muscle of her tensioned and relaxed over and over, the LEDs in her crotch panel blinked urgently, as well as the flashing yellow LED on the probe, and the console in her head was flooded with data. Also, she should be making some voice, but in this circumstance, her system was too much heavy-loaded to produce proper moans like human women would, she would just say "mmf" as if her mouth was being stuffed. After a good while, I typed in another code, ended her sexual stimulation with an orgasm. Obviously, there was too much ecstasy for her that she twitched violently thus shook the exam chair with some loud thud. Finally, she was died down, her breath slowed down moments after, but her fingers still twitched a little, then I had her disconnected.

I ordered Synthia unbuckling the robotic woman and have her strapped on a nearby suspending device, where I can play with her body with her being standing, sort of. I dragged a set of mechanical arms in front of her, and ordered the arms to operate on the touch screen on her head. The main mechanical arm started inputting commands by touching the screen, and she responded properly, her head turned, her hips wiggled, her arms, fingers, and toes clenched and stretched. With a final order, some orgasm programs were launched and the robotic woman spasmed violently again. All of the procedure has been recorded by me and by Synthia, then I got her released from the suspending device.

I also need to replace the face console with her original face panel and cover her crotch panel for the next project, but before that, I ordered to got herself on the exam table. I plugged some loose cable into her belly just dangled them around and masturbated her for good with mechanical arms and my hands. Seeing such a robotic woman, with her face being a console, the LEDs blinking fast and mechanics grinding in her crotch caused by masturbation was really something sexy.

Alright, time to carry out the next plan.

I ready many fembot stories since I'm found of ASFR, and I always wanted to run some scenario like someone wrote in their story. Not long before a software was published in the Fembot Central, it could make stories into scenarios that can be run by the fembots. I never tried this on Synthia because simply I just don't wanna do it on her. Luckily this runaway gynoid ran into me yesterday, so I'm gotta have her for that. By the way, the power level was low on her, it says 49 percent before I remove the face console, so the fun would be limited.

"You, load and run scenario number 192." That's an untitled story written by Loganov. I like his stories so much.

"Searching Scenario files... Searching... Scenario file found. Loading scenario. Loading... Loading... Scenario loaded."

"Please sit.sit at the computer and.and finish your assignment, Johnnn.n." As the story said, She ordered me and walked around my workshop, calling me John. I complied and readied my next move.

"Ms. Morgan, could you please come here for a moment? I need help with my assignment."

Our nude robotic woman, now designated as "Ms. Morgan" stopped abruptly in her track, and with an artificial grace she strode over to where I was sitting. Standing right next to my chair she leaned forward to look at the monitor, thus stuck her butt high in the air. As the scenario designed, her breasts were now inappropriately close to my left shoulder.

"Well, here is the problem, ...", she began as she pointed at the screen. However, she did not continue as she noticed that I turned my head away from the screen. She was aware of this because I touched her breast with my shoulder.

"John, please pay attention... attention", the robotic teacher ordered as she straightened up, presenting her innocent nude belly ahead of her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Morgan, please go on.", I said with puppy eyes and I turned back to the monitor. Ms. Morgan immediately assumed her previous position.

"Here is the prob... (twitch zzzt~)", again she bent but stopped again sooner as my fingers went tickling her nipple. She quickly straightens up again causing my hand left her. "John, this is inininappropriate behavior... behavior. If you do not stop I will have... have to alert the school's mainnnn computer and reporttttt this incident... incident. Do you understand (twitch) understand?" Her words came out as a monotone.

"Yes..." was my simplest reply. The robot yet again assumed the same bent over position.

"Here is...", she bent and started again but ended even sooner as my hand grabbed her left breast very hard. Straightening up her topless body yet again she intoned in a monotone, "WARNING GIVEN. CONTACTING MAIN COMPUTER... MAIN COMPUTER..." She said as her head and eyes twitched.

She started walking away, but few steps later, she stopped dead in her track. "Connection failed." she robotically reported as I knew she would.

I squat in front of her and started to stimulate her sexually and vigorously: with my right index finger I plugged into her shaft and milled on her G-spot, in the same time my thumb rammed against her clitoris.

"John, pleassssse stoppp. This issss inappppppppropriate behavior.behavior. You must stop.stop." She sounded like a broken answering machine, I can see her eyes twitched into her sockets and her eyelids shuttered randomly, and her head and body trembled slightly, however she did nothing to stop me. In fact, her vaginal walls hugged my finger, as her preprogrammed response.

That's enough for this. After a while fingering her I pulled out and held firmly on both of her nipples, this is the hotkey for pausing robots who are running scenarios. "Scenario suspended." She reported, so I gave her the next order.

"Put on this work pants, load and run scenario number 183." That's "Perfect Match (formerly Blind Date)" written by Fembotlvr7.

She came relieved a little bit from the previous scenario and went to load the next one. "Unloading current scenario... Unloaded. Reallocating system resources... Searching Scenario files... Searching... Scenario file found. Loading scenario. Loading... Loading... Scenario loaded."

She squatted on her current position, as if checking on something besides her.

"Excuse me... Er... Tanya?" I managed to remember the name.

She answered without looking at me. "Yes, Joel."

I knelt beside her. "Are you an android also?" I asked.

She turned her head to look at me. "April was in her sex mode when blah blah blah." Tanya said smiling, "I should be able to reset April by blah blah blah blah." At that Tanya stood up and bent over and reached for something, then she aimed that invisible thing at the invisible “April” and pressed on it.

"Does it bother you to see April this way?" This “Tanya” asked.

"No," I said. I watched as "Tanya" worked on "April", then she handed me another invisible something.

"Here." She said.

"What's this for?" I asked.

Again our eyes met. "Joel, this is a remote controller that can reactivate April blah blah blah, she should be functioning properly blah blah blah."

"April is the latest model and blah blah blah blah blah blah." She continued.

I looked at the invisible remote controller and then looked back at "Tanya". "I see. But you didn't answer my question from earlier."

She smiled at me and placed her hand on my arm. "Am I an android? I may be. But if so my programming doesn't allow me to be aware of it. I have memories and experiences that I can remember from way back. I have an apartment and a cat."

I just stood there digesting all the things I saw and heard. "Tanya?"

She turned again to face me. "Yes, Joel?"

"When I reactivate April, will she remember her malfunction?" I asked.

"No Joel. She'll believe that she has just awoken after a nap with you, blah blah blah, alright?"

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "I have to admit that so much has happened and all so fast. I mean... WOW! If you get my meaning." I told her.

"Tanya" turned to pick up another invisible something. I turned to face Tanya and smiled. "Tanya, wait... Emmmm... Could I... I'd like to thank you, I mean." I stuttered.

She smiled and dropped her invisible something back down. "I am only doing my job, Joel. There's no need to thank me personally."

I walked over to her and gently rubbed my hand across her cheek. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

Our eyes met. "Joel... No, I don't, but I really must go now." She said.

"Ok then, tell me, how would one activate an androids sex programming if that program was not uh... Say activated?" I asked urgently.

"Well, generally all our androids will engage their sex modes when properly stimulated, physically". She said as she reached for her case.

But I stopped her and pulled "Tanya" close and kissed her lips. I ran my hand down her back and to her ass.

At first, she was hesitant and tried to pull away. I held her closer, and I quickly brought my free hand around between us and slid it behind the waistband of her work pants and down onto her folds, and I felt her attempt to break away lessened. I plugged into her love hole and began to tease her vigorously, causing her knee's bent slightly.

I broke our kiss and pulled back to look at her expression. "Tayna" looked at me with a confused look. "Why did you do that Joel?" She asked.

Without answering her, I pulled my hand out was about to exit her pants when she suddenly grabbed my hand and held against her through her pants.

"I know you're an android, Tanya. I just lost control I guess." I told her.

Her head turned slightly down. "I am not... feeling well... confused... I feel very..."

I cut "Tanya" off by kissed her again. This time after a moment she helped guide my hand back down to her hole. I accepted her invitation and began to slide my finger back into her. After several minutes of this foreplay, I broke our embrace and guided Tanya back to the couch. She continued on in her dazed and confused status as I unzipped and eased off her pants, spread her legs wide, revealing her fabulous pussy, the clitoris poked out of her folds. "Joel...I am not yours... You made me feel so good... I'm sooo late for work." She stuttered.

"Tanya, you can go back to work after I make you feel better," I told her quietly.

I cupped her breast and her nipples hardened at my touch, in the mean time I continued pistoning my finger in and out of her. "Puuhleezz stopp Joel... yoouu are nott... I mmmust be g.going nnow." She said between monotone to normal. Her processors are in heat now, her sex mode activated, yet the scenario set her in conflict as a repair person. I decided that that's the end of this scenario, so I quicky pressed and held hard on her G-spot,"Oh myyyy goddddd!" Her eyes rolled and she arched her back, thus her body shook violently. I pulled my fingers away when her head twitched to the one side then her body seemed to go limp beneath me, her expression switched into one of satisfaction.

I massaged on her breasts, Again I suspended the current scenario, and made her load the last scenario I wanted to try.

"Get on your knees on the exam table, load and run scenario number 384." That's Part 5.50, "Only A Motion Away" of "Virus Alert", it was written by WilloWisp.

She stretched her legs to climb on the exam table, leaving me a good view on her pussy.

"Scenario loaded."

Without wasting my time and her power, I just asked her, "You're walking alone across campus. A man asks you where the library is. When you turn to indicate the direction of the building, he lifts your skirt, puts his hand inside your panties, and starts fingering you right then and there. How do you react?"

She blinked, processing the question. "Well, I would... wwwwoooouuuulllldddd..." Her system stalled as it loaded the appropriate sexual response routines.

Suddenly, she gasped, then began to moan with arousal, just as she would in the scenario I described.

Her fingers and limbs twitched, I can tell she wanted to do something on herself, but something else prevented her from doing it, so she can just twitch.

I leaned closer to her, and caught her pussy in the view, her folds twitched and squeezed, as if someone was really fingering her.

Also, she can't help but her butt and legs are trembling as well.

Okay, that's pretty much it, I ordered to have the scenario unloaded and report the power level. "Unloading current scenario... Unloaded. Reallocating system resources... Power level at 20 percent." She responded as she was programmed to.

It's 0100HRS the next day, I put Synthia and the robotic woman into recharge and booked someone to retrieve her to the company, he or she would show up next morning. But before that I ejected the SSD and the vaginal unit out of her, and put her oral component back where it belongs.

I also edited some clips that were recorded this evening, made them into many small pieces and uploaded them into Fembot Central :)

Then I took a shower and get into the bed, what a day!

Next Chapter:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14229
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:42 am, edited 28 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: [WIP] The Grocery Store – Aftermath - Part 03

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 am

Kishin wrote:An update! But oh man so short! Boris you're teasin me hard man! :faceoff:
it's still a "working in progress" mate lol (Thu Jan 04, 2018)
by the way i made some modifications on the two previous chapters, would you like to see that?
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images