Story ideas

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Story ideas

Post by Brytestar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:46 pm

With the holiday season here and my “pilot” episode of the Brytestar Chronicles trapped in neutral. My question is simply this....

What do you want to see most in holiday story? (In addition to fembots!!) :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Mangaman 2.0

Re: Story ideas

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 am

Hmm well here's an idea, maybe take from the movie Tim Allen was in the" Santa clause" santa for some reason is no longer able to complete his duties, and some guy takes over like in the movie. The only difference is now the world is more advanced Santa has since upgraded from more traditional means. Instead of elves he has sexy women with elf ears. And of course his own personal fembot misses clause solely programmed to obey him.
Maybe that will help also I'll be on Tue if you want to work on The pilot .
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:24 am

Here's another Santa Clause inspiration.
Miss Claus got into some trouble (malfunction/accident) and got into a house. The single woman living there was still awake and found her. Then they interact ;). Eventually (somehow) the woman tries on Ms Claus' suit and it's actually a converter suit.

Alternative start, a lot of "Ms Claus" fembots are used to complete the gift giving task in one night. They are also used to "recruit" new Ms Claus(es) by converting women alone on christmas night (higher chance of being single and having no family or close friends to look for them)

Sounds kinda unethical but hey it's just an idea for a story. I hope someone will pick this up and flesh it out if you don't.

slvsara
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by slvsara » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 am

cyberdude wrote:Here's another Santa Clause inspiration.
<snip>
Alternative start, a lot of "Ms Claus" fembots are used to complete the gift giving task in one night. They are also used to "recruit" new Ms Claus(es) by converting women alone on christmas night (higher chance of being single and having no family or close friends to look for them)
I would support this as a scenario....and if my schedule frees up any in the next little while, I might even try my hand at it. :twisted:

EDIT: Not quite the costume I would describe...but for those who might like some visual inspiration....a Santa's helper/Ms Clause:

EDIT #2: An alternate look....

Obediantly,
sara

"The perversity of technosexuals is ornate and elaborate."

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Interesting ideas a Mrs Claus/Santa Helpers with a variant of the Santa Clause (That Detroit’s own Tim Allen I might add) places on the map. Thanks I do like the outfits in those two pics! :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!