Shop Girls, Part 2: Pepper

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Shop Girls, Part 2: Pepper

Post by gynoneko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:07 am

Shop Girls
Part 2: Pepper
by Gynoneko

For the next few days, I went to class, Cassia would clean up and learn about the world on the internet, and we'd fuck. And every time we did, she got better and wilder. By the end of the month, she was a sex goddess and she loved it. I had a hard time keeping up with her but somehow managed to calm her a bit.

She loved trying out everything. With her, I explored more sex positions and kinks than I ever imagined before. But what really surprised me was how deep she really was. Cassia wasn’t just a waitress, or a cook, or a maid, or a sexbot. She was all these things, but so much more. She wanted to explore, she loved to learn, she wanted to do something to help people, and she wanted to be active. She joined activist groups, took online courses about computers, learned how to cook, and even explored dancing. To me, it was all these little things that amazed me the most about her.

It was as if all the conversational things she talked about at the café with customers were finally available to her for real and she wanted to try them all!

We would talk for hours sometimes, and other times we wouldn’t even need to say a word and just be together. Sex was always amazing with her. I knew she was more than I ever imagined she could be. After a few months, however, something was bugging her, but she never wanted to talk about it. She started to get sad, wouldn’t want to have sex as much, and while we never fought and she always performed, I feared that we started to grow apart.

“Brian” Cassia began one day while I ate an amazing meal she prepared. She sat there looking at me with a sad expression wearing a cute hoodie and sweats.

“Mm?” I mumbled while chewing.

“I… I’m sorry I’ve been so distant lately” she began. “I know I haven’t said much, but… something’s missing.”

I swallowed and turned my attention fully toward her. I was hoping she’d break out of her shell and want to talk about this. “Is everything alright?”

She shrugged. “I’m fine, but… something seems off. Like I had something before that I don’t have anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know for sure” she pondered, scratching her hair. “I just feel empty, sometimes.”

“Am I… not making you-”

“No no! You are amazing! I am SO happy you saved me. This is so much better than my previous life…” she assured me.

“But?” I knew there was going to be a ‘but’.

“But… I feel something deep inside me is missing. Like… my raison d'être.”

“Your what?” I asked as I took a sip of water.

“I think I need a job.”

I coughed, almost spitting out the drink. “A job?”

“Yeah. I mean, I still have all that knowledge about being a hostess and a waitress, and I can cook, and clean… I think I can earn us something while you are at school. It will give me something to do, and maybe earn back some of the money you spend upgrading me.”

I thought about it. “Is that what this was really all about? A job?”

She shrugged. “Maybe. Besides, I feel cooped up in here.”

“Ok… alright. I think I understand. But what do you want to do?”

She smiled and picked up my tablet, turning it on. “They’re hiring at the cafe” she smiled.

“Oh no! I don’t think that’s a good idea. They tossed you out, I doubt they’ll pay you to work there.”

She looked disappointed. “You’re right.”

“We need to find a place that is willing to hire robots for work, rather than just buying them.”

She looked confused. “Why wouldn’t someone hire me?”

“It takes away jobs from humans and gives unfair advantages to those who have robots. Legally, you are my property, and by working, they are hiring me to rent you. It can get complicated.”

“So what do I do?”

“Well… we can ask my old store if they are hiring. I know a guy, you can help in the computer repair department maybe. They are always looking for someone good with computers, and who else would be better than a computer herself?”

She raised an eyebrow at the notion. “I think I’m better at customer service” she argued.

“But you have been teaching yourself computers, and are getting really good at it. Plus you can get discounts you can use yourself” I enticed.

She smiled and nodded. “Alright. Let’s try it!”

And like that, I got her a job. It was a little too easy. The guys were impressed with her right away, and she was a natural. She worked during the day, and I studied. Then at night, we’d unwind. She cut down on her other activities and we spent more time together. Things improved for a while.

But by winter, when the busy season was kicking in and my finals for the quarter were upon me, she stopped smiling altogether. I thought at first it was because she was overworked and considered keeping her in the dorm.

“No! I can’t leave! I… It’s…” she fell silent while she sat on top of me mid-coitus. She was distracted while we were in the middle of a rather one-sided sex-session. As she rode on top of me, not really getting into it, I nonchalantly toyed with the idea of keeping her at home. But that was a mistake. Now she was crying instead of absent-mindedly screwing me. But in all honesty, it concerned me. I ran my hands up her sides and brushed her care skin gently, calming her.

“It’s ok. We don’t need the money right now. I can take a job after my finals. You’ve been so stressed out lately-”

“It isn’t that” she complained while wiping a tear away. I got concerned and knew this session was a bust. I sat up and pulled her down toward me, giving her a hug.

“What is it, Cassie? Why are you crying?”

“I… I miss my sisters! I see them at the cafe, and they don’t even recognize me!”

“Your sisters? Pepper and Ginger?”

She nodded and sobbed.

“I told you not to visit them. But… maybe they’re just overworked?”

She sniffed and nodded. “Maybe.”

“You want me to talk to them?”

She nodded. “Yeah. See if they even remember me.”

I brushed her hair. “Sure. I’ll go in this weekend.”

Cassia shook her head. “They’ll be too busy. You have to go in during the week.”

“Alright. I’ll go tomorrow. But after my final.”

“Yeah? You’ll do that for me?”

I nodded. “Of course. Although I don’t know what you want from them?”

She sighed. “I don’t know. I just… miss them. I want to know if they’re ok.”

I shrugged. “Alright Cassie, I’ll talk with them.”

She smiled and kissed my cheek. “Thanks.”

“Shall we call it a night then? I still have my test tomorrow.”

“And miss your pre-exam stress-relieving dose of endorphins and oxytocin? I think not!”

With that, Cassia sat up and began bouncing eagerly up and down on my rod, quickly getting me hard again. She let her breasts bounce freely before me as she got back into it, closing her eyes and arching her back. At least now she was actually trying. But it was an awkward break in our session and made for the strangest sex I had in a long time, but she was able to get right back into it and soon her moans and sexy body bouncing on top of me brought me to my climax, pumping her full of cum.

She loved to come up with excuses to have sex. But this was the first time she was too preoccupied with her own problems that she didn’t even climax herself. Regardless, she clearly enjoyed it and cuddled with me until morning.

The next day, the exam was tough. I knew I should have spent more time studying instead of fucking, but Cassia insisted. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, but she wasn’t the best study partner. Still, a promise was a promise, and after I finished my exam, hoping I didn’t have to repeat the class, I visited the mall and the Baker’s Cafe. Sure enough, Pepper and Ginger were both there, busy serving customers. Because it was the middle of a weekday, they weren’t too crowded, but the shopping season was underway and so they were still plenty busy.

“Hey Pepper!” I called out to the busty brunette. She was taller than her sisters, almost as tall as me, and had an amazing body. She kept her dark brown hair in a ponytail that stretched to between her shoulder blades and chose to wear her uniform a little lower, giving her more cleavage than Cassia. And it was hard to look away, she had some impressive large breasts that bounced with every motion.

“Hey, you” she winked pointing at me.

“Hi, do you remember me?”

“Yeah, you used to cover here a lot… Brr… ian?”

“Yup” I confirmed. She snapped her fingers.

“Brian! Yeah!”

“How is everything?”

“Busy, as expected.”

“How's Ginger… And Cassia?” I asked.

“Ginger is being Ginger, running the show like always…”

“Yeah?” I waited for her answer about Cassie knowing she didn't know.

“Um… Yeah. Cassia's still out. But she should be back any day now they tell me.”

“Must be done pretty major repairs” I softly murmured to her.

“Yeah… I'm worried about her. I miss having her around. She um… I haven't heard anything. I hope she's OK.”

I waved my hand. “I'm sure she's fine. Must be tough having just the two of you here though.”

She exhaled sharply. “You don't know the half of it. The boss even brought in some girl from high school to cover her for the season” she scoffed, rolling her eyes. “So… you get a new job?”

“Actually, I'm finishing school first.”

“Good for you” she grinned.

“Well since Ginger is so busy I won't bother her.”

“Probably a good idea” Pepper agreed. I have her a small food order and sat down to read. I kept an eye on Pepper as I ate. She was looking more disheveled than normal and was running around everywhere. I felt bad for her. She didn't seem to enjoy the work even though she was good at it and smiled the same smile on everyone every time.

I made sure to wave goodbye to Pepper as I left. “See you later, Pepper!”

“Definitely! It was great to see you again, Brian!” She grinned.

I left and reported back to Cassia.

“Do they miss me?”

“Yeah” I answered. “They've been so busy, and with your different uniform, I don't they even noticed you. Pepper doesn't even know you're not being repaired. She's worried your repairs are taking so long.”

She sighed. “I was afraid their memories of me were going to be erased or something.”

“They seem to remember you but… Your old boss already replaced you with some kid.”

“A kid?”

“A teenager, in high school” I explained.

Cassia rolled her eyes and groaned. “Don't say it.”

“What? I told you-”

“Don't!” She interrupted with a smile on her face.

“Still now what?”

Cassia caressed her chin thinking. “I don't know. They still think I'm being repaired. Even though it's been months…”

“I bet their budgeting to buy your replacement” I noted.

“Yeah… I sure wish there was a way to help them.”

“I thought you hated the café.”

“I don't hate the place, just the management. But I meant my sisters.”

“Oh. Well, I don't know how” I shrugged.

“Hmm… So how was your exam?”

I hesitated.

“That bad, huh? If only…” She began and then turned away contemplating something.

A week later, the exam results came back, and they were not good. The bad news is I failed, and thus failed the class. The even worse news is that one more failure and I'd be kicked from the dorm and placed in the Spring House, the freshmen dorms… Where keeping Cassia would be impossible. For that matter, it was a miracle I want already in trouble, having a non-student in the dorm was a problem, and robots of her type were just as forbidden. The only silver lining in this was that I could retake the class and remove the bad grade. But I would have to work my butt off studying to make it happen.

And a tutor would help if only I could afford one.

“I have a plan” Cassia announced one day.

“Mm?” I asked while researching college tutors online.

“We can do the same thing to Pepper that happened to me!”

“What? Spill coffee on her?”

“... Maybe?”

“No. And why?”

“If she can be damaged enough that they throw her out too, we can be there to pick her up.”

I pushed away from the computer and faced Cassia. “That is a terrible idea. One, I'm not an android repairman, I was only lucky I could fix you. Two I can't afford to repair her, I barely managed to buy your parts. Three, we could get into huge trouble if we're caught and that assumes they throw her out. And four, we barely fit in here as is. I can't sneak another girl, human or not, into this dorm.

“Finding you was just blind luck. I doubt I can make that happen twice.”

She was contemplative for a while. “Well… What if they only think she's damaged?”

I glared at her. “That's not the point…”

“You know I've been working at the store, but what if I told you I got a second job at night?”

“Second job?” I asked.

“While you’re asleep. I've been doing customer service chatting online, it pays well.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, and I can stay plugged in and charging the entire time” she smiled.

“And?” I wondered where she was going with this.

“I've been saving up and I think… I might make enough to get an apartment off campus.”

“By yourself!?”

“No, silly. The two… or three of us.”

“Three? You're really serious about taking Pepper?”

She's nodded.

“What is she doesn't want to come?”

“Then… more space for us” she shrugged.

I leaned back and rubbed my eyes. This was a horrible idea. There were too many risks and no clear advantage. “I don’t know Cassie, this sounds like a bad idea.”

She thought for a second and then looked at me with a sly grin. “She could be your tutor.”

“Tutor?” I asked looked at her inquisitively.

“I told you already, she’s really smart.”

“Cassia, you’re all really smart. Don’t downplay yourself so much-”

“I’m not actually that smart” she shrugged one shoulder. “I fake it pretty well though. But she’s seriously like 3 times smarter than me. The boss paid extra to for her to have all the CPU upgrades so she could run the finances, inventory, and everything! Ends up he really didn’t need to, even I could handle that. But he had the money.”

I looked skeptically at her. “And how does that help me?”

“Well, she’s always logging onto the store’s Wifi secretly and looking stuff up while she’s working. She is just a knowledge sponge! Always learning from the customers, researching things in her head, I swear to you she’s smarter than she looks.”

I thought about this. Cassia gave me big blue pleading eyes and bit her lip, a look I couldn't say no to. But if she really did have some money saved up and income from two jobs, maybe this could work.

“Don't make me regret this” I warned her. She squealed an enthusiastic “yes” as agree hugged me. “But how?”

She sat there brainstorming but quickly came up with something. “The wifi… It just might work.”

Fast forward 2 weeks and a plan was underway. Cassia spent most of the time just planning this endeavor and seeing everything up. She got so into it, we barely even had sex. Expectedly, I was eager to get this over with, knowing Cassia promised to let me have my way with her for an entire day afterward.

It was another busy weekday, although not as bad as last time. There was a lull in the customers after lunch and I found Pepper finally had some downtime. I ordered my food from the new girl and say in Pepper's section, giving her a wave and a smile. Pepper eagerly waved back and joined me.

“Hey, Brian! How are things?”

“Alright,” I said a little nervous, knowing I was not going to like where this was going. “To be honest, I failed s class and have to take it again to graduate.”

“Oh no!” Pepper gasped as she stood next to me filling my glass with water. “You're a smart guy, right? You can manage.”

I shrugged with my hand in my pocket. “Yeah, but I might need to get myself a tutor. Say, hear anything about Cassia?” I asked to keep her nearby.

“Um… No…” She admitted. Pepper leaned in to whisper. “We're not supposed to talk about her anymore.”

“Really? What happened?” I asked, getting a good look at her cleavage as she leaned in.

“The boss just doesn't want us talking about her, he won't say anything. I think…”

“... She's not coming back?” I finished, feigning surprise.

She nodded but then gave me a smile, standing upright. “It's OK. Do you need anything else?” She asked as I couldn't help myself from appreciating her bare legs so close to me.

“Um… Yeah. Do you-” I felt a buzz in my pocket. “Do you have the wifi password?”

“Yeah, sure, it's ‘e-t-2-b-r-u-t-3’.” Et tu Brute? Great, now I felt more guilty.

“Thanks” I nodded, pulling out my phone and typing it in. Pepper started to walk away but I had one more thing to do. “I heard there's a company that buys up damaged robots from repair shops that they couldn't fix. I'm trying to find if Cassia might have gone to it.”

“Oh? That's… Interesting” she pondered as she got back to work. The seed was planted. I knew it was a long shot, but Cassia and I set up a fake website for a fake company and planned to have it up for only a few hours. It was posted earlier, so now all we needed to do was wait for Pepper to take the bait.

But that wasn’t all. While we were talking, with Pepper’s cute butt standing right next to me, I was using a modified version of the app I used with Cassie that would get all the information from Pepper I needed. As soon as my phone buzzed, it was done. I logged into the Wifi and watched as Pepper logged online inside her head and started searching for companies that might have Cassia.

Thanks to another app, I was able to watch the flow of traffic on this barely protected public wifi spot, which Pepper gave me full access to. I saw Pepper, and put a tag on her, following her movements online as she went around filling drinks and picking up dishes.

I texted the data file produced by the first program to Cassia, who was waiting at home to activate the virus she installed on the webpage we uploaded. Now that she had all of Pepper’s secure data, thanks to my little trick, she was able to directly target her.

Less than a minute later, as I was taking a bite from a pastry, I saw Pepper jerk a little and hold still. She almost dropped a plate. But she shook it off and got back to work. An alert chimed on my phone.

“The dish is spicy,” a text from Cassia said.

“What?” I texted back.

“She took the bait. We’re in” she explained with a rolling eyes emoji.

I activated the software from before and logged in. Sure enough, Pepper was listed next to Cassia under the “My Bots” section, although the name displayed was complete gibberish. I clicked on it, and there she was. I could see everything. Her CPU temperature, her artificial blood flow and heart rate, her sensory input, even her CPU and RAM usage. Cassia wasn’t kidding. Her processing was wasted here! She was way too smart to be serving customers water.

First I checked to make sure her systems didn’t see the virus Cassia installed in her. Everything was in the clear. That’s why Cassia designed the virus because she knew how to get around her own security measures, and customizing it for Pepper was really the only way. It also gave me complete access to her systems, bypassing her safeguards.

I needed to try this out.

As Pepper was helping a customer at the register, I selected her right arm and opened the long panel there. Moments later, I could see from a distance something move on her arm, and then she quickly but nonchalantly lowered her arm behind her back and closed it again. I did it again, this time on her chest. She was quick to fake a cough and put her hand on her chest, closing her port. It worked perfectly. And I was getting a kick out of playing with her like this. I tried one more.

This time I waited until she was finished at the counter and back over to me to refill my glass. I slipped my phone under the table with one hand and tapped. The port on the back of her right leg popped open as she leaned over, and she let out a stifled yelp, standing upright to reach down and close it.

“Something wrong?” I asked. I was such a bastard.

“Oh… um… it’s nothing, just uh... “ she turned around to make sure no one was listening. “Robot stuff. A bug or something.”

“Do you need any help? I’m pretty handy with androids.”

She turned back to me and raised an eyebrow. “Really? What did you say your major was?”

“Business” I answered. “But I modify androids on the side… for fun.”

“I didn’t expect you would know much about robots” she admitted. Suddenly she put her hand to her head and lost her balance, catching herself before falling.

“Pepper? Are you ok?”

“It’s just a headache” she explained. “That came on fast.”

“Headache?”

She let go of her forehead but furrowed her brow. “They’re errors. I feel them like headaches. I get them sometimes when I run into a malicious…”

She almost lost her balance again, and I stood up to help but she smiled and waved her hand. “I’ll be fine” she assured me. Pepper sighed as she tried to compose herself. “You might want to be careful if you’re looking for Cassia, I think one of those sites was infected.”

“Oh? I’ll keep that in mind.”

Pepper suddenly lost her balance again, but this time fell right into me. I caught her and she came to but was clearly in pain from a headache.

“Here” I suggested, helping her to sit down next to me. She didn’t complain as I guided her to the booth next to me, her legs against mine.

“Th- thanks. This is a doozy” she noted.

“Maybe you should restart. I find restarting often clears out errors.”

She leaned into me but shook her head. “I shouldn’t do that in front of customers” she murmured, her voice sounding weak. “It’s dangerous. They could… do something… to me…”

“Well, I’ll be right here. I can make sure nothing happens to you.”

“But you’re a customer” she argued.

“I’m your friend, trust me.”

“Friend?” she wondered. It seemed to work. “Ok. I feel… I can trust you. Give me a minute.”

“Sure,” I said with my arm around her shoulders to keep her from falling. She leaned her head against me and took a deep breath

“Thank you” she sighed and suddenly she stopped breathing. I held her there but managed to get my phone out. Sure enough, the screen indicated she was restarting. This was exactly what Cassia needed for the virus to take full control.

It was a nasty little virus, but it was also a farce. It pretended to be something it wasn’t. To her and anyone looking, it would act like a series of errors and a slew of viruses infesting her system. But in reality, it just activated ‘symptoms’ in her, while not actually doing any damage. The errors were fake, but to her, they felt real. All the virus really did was get Cassia and I access to her systems, so she could install software she swore to me would help us free her. Meanwhile, it made her look damaged and would generate false reports when she was diagnosed.

I tried to avoid looking suspicious as I sat there with one of the shop girls sitting next to me in my arms seemingly asleep. Then again, it looked innocent enough, only the staff would notice something wrong. Luckily, they were busy enough that for the minute or so it took her to restart, no one caught on.

I was actually really excited to hold her like that. She was warm and soft and smelled nice, different than her sister. I suddenly found myself wanting to be with her as well. Not to mention her large breasts were amazing! Heck, her entire body was gorgeous. She wasn’t as curvy as Ginger, but she was much bigger and curvier than Cassia. It would have been so easy to slide the front of her shirt down and get a look at her tits, but it wasn’t worth the risk.

Finally, she took in a deep breath and sat up. Blinking a few times, she looked around the room. I was sure to hide my phone just to be safe.

“Feeling better?” I asked.

She looked over at me and smiled. “Yes, much. Thank you for… um… holding onto me…”

Pepper started to blush as she sat next to me, her face only inches from mine. Her brown eyes gazed longingly into mine as she took in my scent and slowly blinked.

“Um… Yeah, sure. Anytime.”

“Any… time?” she asked and then giggled. “I might take you up on that” she grinned.

“Pepper? You sure are close” I noted as she was leaning in closer to me, pressing her body against me. She gently placed her hand on my lap and closed her eyes. She was moments away from kissing me.

“Close…” she repeated, then suddenly opened her eyes. “What? Oh. Um… Sorry” she said, leaning away and removing her hand. “I just… That was weird.”

“You’re telling me.”

She sat there awkwardly for a few more moments, my arm still around her. “I uh… I should get back to work” she said as she stood up and straightened out her dress.

“Yeah, of course.” What the fuck did Cassia install in her?

“Will I see you later?’ she turned to ask.

“Yeah. For sure” I promised.

“You uh… going to be around later tonight?”

“Pepper, are you asking me out on a date?” I asked. She blushed and looked panicked.

“N- no. Just want to see my favorite… customer.”

“Tonight it is” I agreed. Although in all honesty, that was part 2 of the plan anyway.

She tried to hide her smile but it spread across her face. “Great! I’ll see you then!”

“Cassia?” I asked in a harsh tone. “What did you install in Pepper?”

“I told you, just a virus to help us get her here” Cassia answered as she sat at the kitchen ‘table’ looking at my laptop. It was her day off from the shop.

“What else? She was seconds away from making out with me when she restarted.”

Cassia blushed and a devious smile spread across her face. “Promise you won’t get mad?” I glared at her but nodded silently. “Just the same thing you put in me” she admitted.

“You mean the software for the sex kit?” I confirmed. She nodded sheepishly. “But that-! I mean why-? She doesn’t have-!”

“I know! But she will. Eventually. Right?”

“I don’t know that!” I argued.

“Well, it won’t hurt. Besides, she’s really going to enjoy it, and it will make convincing them she’s been hacked easier” she pointed out as she bounced in her chair a little.

“Well, she has been hacked.”

“And now she’ll act too inappropriately in public for them to allow it. Plus all the errors… she’ll be a walking talking mess for the entire day until they give up on her.”

I sighed. “That was mean. She’s going to be really embarrassed. And she doesn’t even have the hardware that goes with the software.”

“”She’ll thank us later” Cassie shrugged. “In other news, look what I found!” She spun the laptop around to show me the screen.

On it was a house for rent, 3 beds 2 baths, plus a basement and a yard… and the price wasn’t terrible. I wasn’t sure we could afford it though.

“This looks nice, but you’re changing the subject.”

“Yeah, because I don’t want to talk about that one right now, and this one needs to be signed for today.”

“Today?!” I blinked.

“Yeah” she bounced in her seat again. “It’s a special that ends today, and if we can get out there and look at it, and sign the same day, we can totally afford it!”

“But that means-”

“We have to go right now.”

“Now?”

She stood up and grabbed one of my jackets, throwing it over her. “Yeah, no time to waste.”

“But Cassie… you’re naked. Again.” She had gotten into the habit of going around completely naked at home when she wasn’t going out. Since no one ever came over, it wasn’t really a problem.

“I know” she giggled and zipped the jacket up. It covered everything up, just barely.

“We can get into trouble” I objected.

“That’s what makes it fun!”

Sure enough, we ended up looking at the house while she wore only shoes, my jacket, and nothing else. The jacket was long enough that it looked like she was one of those girls that wear short shorts and a long jacket so you can’t see her shorts at all. Except the illusion that she had no shorts was no illusion. She had no panties on either.

We made it in time to get a tour of the house. The property manager was definitely giving Cassie the eye, so I had to be vigilant and make sure she didn’t flash him, or anyone else. She was really interested in the house and loved to look at all the little details and accents, which meant she was bending over counters and such a lot. I had to make sure I stood directly behind her to block any view, but she knew I would, and found opportunities to bend over for no reason.

A few times she’d even bump her bare butt against me. Honestly, I didn’t know how she wasn’t freezing cold. Then again robots could operate at lower temperatures just fine. I was just worried her skin might get damaged.

The house itself looked better in the pictures and needed some repair work. There was nothing structurally wrong that we could see, and since it was still only renting, it was the responsibility of the property manager to fix everything. About 2 hours later, we were holding the keys to a house. I was honestly very surprised we did that. Or could do it. Since it was already vacant, we could move in right away, but we weren’t ready for that, so we arranged to have some repair work done over the week while we packed.

“Can we take one last look inside?” Cassia pleaded, clinging to me as we approached the car.

“The house?”

“Yeah.”

“Well since we are renting it now, sure. But we have to get back to the shop before it closes.”

“There’s plenty of time” Cassie waved.

I drove us to the new house and went inside. It felt strange with nothing on the walls and no furniture and echoed every sound. It also needed some cleaning, but Cassie seemed excited about it.

“These counters are so nice!” she said as she leaned over the dark marble kitchen countertop, Her feet were dangling above the floor as she hiked her jacket up, giving me a full view of her butt and pussy.

“Yeah, very nice.”

“Get over here already” she demanded, wiggling her butt back and forth, lifting her left leg up to the top of the counter. “Stick it in already!”

I shrugged and unzipped my pants. I could tell she was already more than wet enough since she had been teasing me all afternoon. So I spread her butt cheeks and slid inside.

“Ohhh!” She moaned as I thrust all the way in as far as I could. She squeezed her muscles and clamped down on me. “Yes!” she grunted.

I thrust in and out, reaching around the front and unzipping her jacket enough to expose her breasts. She moaned and bucked her hips, squeezing pleasure out of me. “Yes! Yes! Right there!” she demanded.

I pounded into her, watching her body react to my every thrust. She held tightly onto the edges of the counter and started to breathe heavier.

“Keep going! Yes!” she repeated breathlessly as I ravaged her.

“Ha.. ha… hah! HAH! HA! AHH! AAHHHHH!!!!” she screamed as she came. I wasn’t done yet, but she pushed on my hips with her hand to stop me.

“Cassie?”

“Use the other hole” she requested as she twitched from her first orgasm. She never let me do anal with me, so this was a first!

I pulled out and rubbed myself up and down her pussy and anus, spreading her juice across her holes. Reaching behind her, Cassia spread both her cheeks and helped open the way to her rear door.

I pressed against her. Cassia held her breath and her legs began to shake. As I pressed hard against her, I finally got the head in, and she gasped.

“OH! I’m cumming!” She grunted. I was surprised she’d come from this so soon, but then again she had just climaxed so it was possible playing with her ass only excited her more and extended it.

I pushed in more, grabbing her hands and pulling them behind her. She moaned uneasily as she lurched with every wave of her orgasm. Slowly I pulled out and thrust back in, pulling her body back to me as I did.

“Oh, Brian! Oh.. Oh… Ah!” She moaned and twisted her body as I started to thrust faster and faster inside her ass. She was definitely tighter here than with her pussy, and the sensation was so different, with more friction. As I started to pound harder into her, she squeezed against me, and I came. I shot my jizz deep into her ass, and pulled out, watching her violated orifice slowly lose up, behind me. Her pussy throbbed in and out as she continued to cum, fluid dripping from her to the floor.

I leaned over her and caught my breath with her. Twisting her body around, she kissed me on the lips and smiled.

“Welcome home” she cooed.

It was only about 2 hours later that I approached the cafe again. Pepper was still working, doing her best, but her face was bright red and she was clearly uncomfortable. Most of the customers ignored it, but I knew what was going on. Especially now that Cassia admitted it to me.

“Pepper, how are you doing?” I greeted. She looked up at me with relief and joy in her eyes.

“Brian! You came back! I am SO glad to see you!”

I bet she was. “The usual please” I ordered. It was definitely busier than earlier in the day, but I’d seen it worse there. Ginger was so busy with customers, she could barely keep her smile, while Pepper struggled just to stand. She rang up my order, fidgeting in place.

Sitting down, I took out my phone and logged in. The virus was doing the trick alright. Her temperature was rising, her heart was racing, her sensors were peaking, and random noise busied her mind bogging down her CPU. She was probably close to crashing, and it was obvious. I prepared to press a button to mess with her some more, but she showed up moments later, abandoning the register.

“Brian, I think it’s getting worse!” she complained in a whisper, holding her head. She was no longer smiling.

“You look worn out” I noted. “Are you ok? Could this have been the same thing that happened to Cassia?”

That shocked her and she sat down next to me. “I didn’t think of that” she worried, putting one hand on my leg and the other on her chest.

“I’m sure you’ll be fine. Just take it easy for now.”

“I can barely think straight” she noted. “My head is loopy… I feel hot… I think I’m going to crash! Should I restart again?”

“I doubt it will help now if you are still having problems like before.”

“My…” she winced. “My chest… feels funny” she added.

“Funny?’

“Like... “ she tensed up. “It wants- needs to be touched!” She grabbed at her own breast with her hand and squeezed briefly before pulling at her nipple and releasing it. Her tits bounced nicely through her thin shirt. “It doesn’t help though!” She tightened her grip on my leg and nonchalantly moved her hand up my thigh.

“You shouldn’t do that out here” I worried.

“I know!” she whispered. “But I can’t help it!” Damn it Cassia, what did you do to her?

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“I don't know! I can't think straight… You're good with robots, right? Do something!”

I hesitated. This was going to get interesting. “I'll do anything to help! What do you want me to do?”

“Touch me,” she demanded.

“Touch you?”

“My chest. Please touch it!” She begged.

“I can’t! There are too many people.”

She looked around and whimpered. “You're right, but I can't take it anymore!” Pepper stuck her hand down her shirt and caressed her breast directly. “Mmm… It's not enough!” She squeezed tighter as her other hand reached farther up my leg, brushing against my hardening cock. She hesitated and pulled her hand out of her top. “Brian… You…” She muttered as she looked down at my lap.

I could see her expression change as she pressed her hand more firmly against my bulge. “Pepper!” I objected, lifting her hands from me.

“I… I'm sorry… I didn't mean to… Did I make you…?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Did I hurt you?” she asked, worried.

“No… I… I kind of liked it. But in public?”

She sighed. “You’re right. But it sounds like we both need relief” she realized. “Brian, do you… I mean I really want you to…”

I knew what she wanted. And I wanted it to. I stood up and held out my hand to her. “Come with me.”

She gently took my hand and followed as I led her toward the back of the cafe. The bathrooms were single occupancy bathrooms here, and luckily one of them was open. I walked inside and she followed me in.

I locked the door behind us as she pressed her back against the wall and closed her eyes, panting.

“Oh god, I can’t take much more” she breathed. “Please…”

Pepper pushed her chest out toward me and braced herself against the wall. I slowly reached out and cupped her left breast in my hand. Pepper inhaled sharply and her mouth hung open. She held her breath as she trembled. I tightened my grip, caressing her breast.

“Hah!” she whimpered as I started to play with her other breast too. “Yes! So much better!”

I could feel her hard nipples under her shirt and pinched them both. Pepper let out a squeal and bit her lip.

“Does that help?”

“YYyyyeees” she moaned. “Your hands… are so much better than mine! More!”

I picked up the intensity and really started to squeeze and caress her, eliciting sweet moans from her. I realized a second later, her right hand was gently caressing me through my pants. I let her and continued to please her.

“Ohhh! This is… this is… so wrong!” she snapped. “We shouldn’t be doing this! I’m not supposed to… I mean I’ve never even wanted to before…”

I released her chest. “Should I stop?”

She whimpered again and clenched her eyes. “No! I need more!”

Pepper started stroking me through my pants, feeling my shape and making me hard. I wanted more, and couldn’t wait anymore. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled the top of her uniform down, revealing her shoulders and pushing her top down until her breasts popped out. They were beautiful. Large but not too big, soft and bouncy, yet firm enough to keep their shape, and each tipped with a playful erect nipple. She held her breath as I exposed her tits and arched her back.

I grabbed her and caressed her soft fleshy mammaries directly, feeling the realistic skin texture and the playful elasticity. She hung her mouth open and let out a broken moan. Squeezing and caressing her tits, I put one nipple in my mouth. Pepper gasped and shuddered.

“YES! This is what I need! It’s so good!”

I pinched and prodded, pulled and sucked on her boobs. In response, Pepper threw her head back and moaned. I didn’t know if she could cum, but she sure wanted to. I finally let go of her and let her catch her breath. With shaking legs, she slowly slipped down to the floor and sat there against the wall. However, it didn’t last long. She soon saw my crotch right in front of her face and started to unzip my pants.

My erect cock greeted her as she stared unbelievingly at it. “So this is a man’s…” She noted. It didn’t take long for her to get on her knees and press her body into me, burying my dick between her breasts. It felt amazing! She was so warm and soft; Cassia could physically never do this.

Pepper started stroking me, giving me a hell of a tit job, but looked frustrated when she did. She looked up at me as she squeezed her breasts together, undulating her body. “Please sir, use my body.”

She released her tits, and stayed there, waiting for me. I got the hint and took her breasts and pressed them against me. She moaned and closed her eyes. I swear I could see steam escaping from her body. But I didn’t stop, instead, I picked up the pace and used her body to please myself. As I got closer to climax, Pepper seemed to start to jerk, losing control of her body. The virus was in full swing, and it was doing it’s best to make her look broken. But she didn’t care, she just wanted my touch.

“I’m gonna cum!” I grunted.

Pepper instinctively slid her body down, and took me inside her mouth, stroking me with her hand. I came as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. It felt amazing!

However… her pleasure was short-lived. Moments after I came inside her, dark smoke rose from her body and she began to freeze up. I freaked out and pulled back, watching her twitch unnaturally as my white jizz oozed from her mouth and onto her chest.

The next thing I knew, Pepper fell over hard.

“Oops.” I broke her. She wasn’t designed to eat or drink… and she just tried to drink my cum. That was a mistake.

I tried not to panic and came up with a plan. I was still in the bathroom, so I had privacy for now. While there I sat her up against the wall and looked at the phone. A giant “Fatal Error” sign appeared with “Fluid Damage” under it and some code. Crap. I opted to shut her down but wasn’t sure she’d respond.

Grabbing plenty of paper towels, I cleaned out her mouth and wiped off her chest with all my fluids. I put her clothes back on and tried to think of something. If they ran a diagnostics report on her now it would show fluid damage. So it was best I mimic that. I looked around and got an idea.

The closet to clean the bathrooms was in this room, and I found the mop and bucket inside. I grabbed them and filled the bucket with soapy water. After mopping up a little, I put the mop in her hands and held her up. With a gentle push, she fell over again, into the bucket, and spilling water everywhere. I was lucky it didn’t get me much.

My hope was that it would look like she was cleaning up a mess and slipped. It was the only idea I had and it was feasible. But I also felt like a complete jerk for having hurt her after trying so hard not to. I quickly left the bathroom and composed myself. Hurrying, I approached the front desk and decided to talk with Ginger.

“Ginger, there’s been an accident in the bathroom!” I told her. “Pepper slipped.”

“The bathroom? I told her not to… Pepper?!” She rushed out from behind the registers and dashed toward the bathroom. Meanwhile, I made my escape.

“You WHAT?” Cassia snapped at me, her throaty voice sounding even harsher. She was sitting right next to me in the dark car, and her voice hurt my ears.

“I accidentally broke her for real.”

“How?” she asked, looking worried.

“Well, whatever you did to her worked too well. She was all over me begging me to rub her tits, and one thing led to another, and she kind of tried to give me a blowjob.”

Cassia smacked her head with her palm. “I set her sensitivity too high. I… You shouldn’t have… well crap!”

“Hey, I repaired you before, I’m sure I can fix her too.”

She rolled her eyes. “We’re going to have to. Boy did this get out of hand. Can’t even keep your dick in your pants for 5 minutes…”

“Hey! You had her all over me!”

“Yeah yeah. I thought it would be funny.”

“No one’s laughing. Ginger looked pretty worried.”

“Ginger… I can’t imagine what she’s thinking. First I’m broken, then I never return, now Pepper!”

“Yeah… I’ll have to check in on her later. Maybe she’ll be fine.”

Cassia shrugged. “She’s always been the one in charge if anyone can handle it, she can.”

She looked worried, but I nudged her arm. “It’ll all turn out just fine. Aren’t you cold in that?”

Cassia was wearing the exact same thing from before, meaning most of her was uncovered. “Why do you think I’m in here with the heat on?”

“Point taken.”

We waited for several hours inside the car. The mall closed, people left, cars were gone, it was only a scattering of cars that remained when we finally saw one of the staff of the Baker’s Cafe exit the building with a large crate full of trash bags.

“That’s Ed… he’s the boss” Cassie noted. I slouched down to hide from view and pulled her down too.

“Why is the boss doing trash duty?”

We watched as he started to unload the bin, looking around cautiously to make sure no one could see him. Sure enough, he grabbed one large black bag and held it like a body, slumping it over his shoulder, and dropping it into the compactor

“That’s her!” Cassia whispered. “I can feel it!”

“Yeah, Shh.”

A few minutes later, he had covered her with more bags and boxes and prepared to leave. Cassia and I unlocked the doors but waited. He wasn’t gone yet. To my horror, just as he left, he hit the compact button. I grabbed Cassia’s arm to stop her from getting out. “If he sees you it’s all over.”

She froze. “But! Pepper!”

“Wait a second!” I used to use that compactor a lot, I was familiar with it. As soon as the door closed as he was back inside the building with the empty bin, I darted out of the car with Cassia close behind me.

As fast as I could I ran to the compactor and hit the red stop button. Instantly it shut down. Hitting release pulled the arm back, releasing the pressure and opening the top. Without a second of hesitation, Cassia jumped in and started wading through the trash. I looked in and shone my phone’s light inside.

“She’s here! Found her!” she called out. I watched as Cassia pulled the bag her sister was in and tore open the top. Pepper’s head came into view and Cassia screamed.

“What’s wrong?! Did she get crushed?!”

“She’s fine! We’ve got her!” her raspy voice yelled back in her excitement. “Woohoo!”

“Shhh,” I shushed.

It took a bit to pull her out, but we managed to get her in the car and drove back to the dorm. Now both Pepper and Cassia smelled like trash, and it filled my car. I'm sure I didn't smell that great either.

We debated taking her to the new house but Cassia didn't want to leave her alone overnight. I was just worried it would be hard to get Pepper back to my dorm. Luckily, a rowdy crowd of post-exam party-goers allowed us to sneak in with only a few awkward stares and high-fives.

Once inside, Cassia grabbed a blanket and laid it out on the floor, and I gently placed Pepper on it. I grabbed the tag on her wrist. It looked almost identical to the one Cassia had, except the maladies listed crowded it. It bore a similar QR code, and signature, and was stamped with the same stamp rejecting her repairs.

Thanks to the combination of real damage and fake damage reports made by the virus, she was thoroughly scrapped. I wasn't even sure where the fake damage reports ended and the real damage began.

Cassia scratched her head and thought. “I need to power her on to remove the virus” she noted. “But with the damage, I'm not sure we can.”

“Sorry” I apologized again.

“No, it's not your fault. I'm the one that put those things in her head. I guess I went too far.”

I shrugged. “Maybe we both did. But now what do we do?”

We thought about it and the only solution was to start fixing her up the hard way. I was going to have to buy more parts. I was only lucky I still had credit, because that house cost everything else.

Since the store was closed already, we just cleaned her up. She was a mess. She was still wet, her uniform was filthy. She actually still wrote the uniform from the store, I guess they couldn't salvage it or just didn't care to try.

Cassia helped me set her up as I undressed Pepper. It would have been better if she was active, but we somehow managed. Her body was very attractive. She was tall and thin but with curves where it counts and she had a later than average bust. As sexy as she was, her body didn't fit the perfect proportions Cassia had, making her look a little awkward with breasts a little too big for her frame. But I found that endearing on her.

As she lay there naked in the floor, I was reminded of how I found her sister, and how she too had an incomplete anatomy. It took me a long time and a lot of money to upgrade Cassia, I didn't think I could do it again. And yet her body screamed at me that she was missing something important.

We gave Pepper a thorough sponge bath, which was much easier with two of us. She was dirtier than I realized, having accumulated a lot of dirt from working. By the time we finished, Cassia was drained and I was beat. It was late and I decided to crawl into bed.

Cassia slipped off the oversized jacket she'd been wearing and pulled a charging cable out of her tailbone. Plugging herself in, she crawled into bed next to me and latched on.

“C-cold!” I blurted out as her chilled naked body pressed against my back.

“You’re so warm” she smiled as she snuggled.

“From now on you aren't going outside in the cold naked anymore,” I told her.

“Spoilsport.”

For the rest of that week, Cassia and I bounced between packing and working on Pepper. We couldn't have anyone over to help thanks to the presence of an unconscious naked gynoid, so we had to do it all ourselves. Cassie was shocked to learn that I didn't own most of the furniture that came with the dorm.

That meant we'd have to take a trip to Ikea and get some essentials. Even the bed needed an upgrade, it was just too small for two of us.

We pushed up everything I owned, which wasn't much, and I drive it over to the new house. Meanwhile, Cassia stayed with Pepper and looked for replacement parts that got damaged. It ends up drinking is one of the more common injuries in their line of gynoids, so finding cheap replacements on eBay was not a problem.

Finally, the day came that we officially moved. I had boxes of furniture delivered to the house, enough for the basics at least, and bought a new foam mattress. A queen sized one. Cassia seemed for chipper and hyper as I drove her and Pepper to the new house. Pepper was still inactive and laying in the backseat, but I was glad this house had a small garage, so neighbors wouldn't see us carrying her.

We took her to the guest bedroom while we started assembling the furniture. It took all day but we ended up with a bookshelf, a table, chairs, a couch, a TV stand (although I still had no TV), and a bed with a nightstand. Combined with my desk and rolling chair, the place was already feeling less empty.

Unpacking didn't take that long but we realized we would need to get more stuff and Cassia had to work. It was starting to look like maybe the finances weren't as sound as Cassia thought. I might have to work during my last two quarters also.

The decision was made though and we couldn't undo it. We were here for a year, at least, and had to make the best of it. As Cassia worked at home and the store, I worked on the house.

Finally, the repair packages from eBay started showing up. With Cassia working overtime in the last few days before the holidays, it left me plenty of alone time to fix Pepper. Tutorials were a godsend.

Following the various videos and guides online, I was able to open Pepper's throat, exposing her simplified mechanical esophagus, which ran into her lungs. She's had no swallowing mechanism, and nowhere for anything, she swallowed to go to.

As she lay on the floor with her head back and her throat panels open, I couldn't help but think about how surreal it was to have such a sexy naked girl laying before me but with mechanical plastics and metals posts inside her completely exposed. Something about it excited me. She was completely defenseless and utterly subject to my whims, and I felt like all these repairs were like building my own girl.

I removed the parts I damage, including some electronics that got wet and replaced them with brand new parts. In fact, these parts promised to improve the quality of her voice and were comparable with the more advanced digestive systems on the market. Not even Cassia had one of those.

I closed her up gently and pulled out my phone. Putting her into diagnostics mode I ran system checks to make sure everything was working. With the exception of the false errors of the virus, everything was fine! She did need maintenance, just like Cassia did, but it would have to wait.

Using the app, I installed software upgrades, ran backups, and started removing her old owner's registration files. After adding my own and confirming their authenticity, Pepper was almost ready. All I had left to do was removed the virus. That and remove the software for the sex kit she didn't even have installed.

“No! Don't take it out” Cassia objected that night as she lay on the couch wearing only a red sweater with her butt in the air. Reaching behind her she spread one cheek aside to reveal her dripping wet pussy.

I thrust back into her wet pussy as she moaned. She pushed her butt toward me as we thrust together. Bracing herself against the armrest, she moaned and bucked, tightening her pussy walls to simulate me.

“Ah! Hah!” Cassia lowered her head as she stretched out like a cat with her rear high in the air as I pounded her. She was already close to climaxing, but she tried to resist. I ran my hands down her back and under her top, massaging her a little before reaching around the front and groping her tits. She shuddered and arched her back at the sensation of my hands against her soft delicate skin.

“Right there! Keep going! Yes! Harder!” She demanded as she lost the will to hold off. Our bodies slapped together as I thrust even harder against her.

Cassia got louder as the intensity increased. “Yes! AH! AAA!” As her legs started to shake, I held her hips to keep her in place, continuing the action. “Oh my god!”

I felt her pussy tighten against me several times as she climaxed, struggling to keep herself from falling off the couch. When at last I came inside her, she let out a satisfied sigh, lowering her hips to the couch. I popped out of her and my last shot landed on her butt and back.

“Oh, Brian! You are so good at this!” she cooed as she finished enjoying the edge of pleasure bouncing through her body. I collapsed on top of her, although there was barely enough room for us both.

We laid together in the dark for a few minutes just enjoying touching each other when she turned around and looked up at me. “I never would have known what I was missing if you hadn't upgraded me. This is amazing!”

I smiled. “You are amazing,”

“Well obviously” she teased. “You're pretty good yourself” she stuck out her tongue.

I chuckled as I sat up. “What about Pepper?” I asked.

She propped herself up. “What about her?”

“I finished installing her repairs. Her registration has been updated. All that's left is for you to remove the virus and the sex kit software.”

“Why?”

“Well, the virus will give her headaches…”

“Why remove the other software” she clarified. “It isn't hurting her.”

“Her systems aren't designed for it, she is probably going to have errors, and she is way too sensitive.”

“But it's so much fun!”

“What?” I questioned.

“Sex… all of this… You were right, something was missing in me, and I don't want her to be left out. Even if she can't go all the way yet, just feeling it in your head, having the sensations in your chest and your body, enjoying things you never thought existed before… Even without the hardware, there is so much more to it!”

“Alright, alright… She can keep the software for now, but you have to tone it down in her. Without a sex kit, she is more sensitive in other areas and I don't want to hurt her again. It was hard enough having her beg to be groped, but she just put me in her mouth without thinking and… Well, I didn't stop her. I don't want her doing that again.”

Cassia twisted her mouth. “Fine, I'll lower the settings on her.”

“All the way.”

“All the way? But where's the fun in that?”

“If she wants sex later, we can save up for another sex kit and adjust her then, but I don't want her to be overwhelmed with it.”

Cassia sat up. “I promise she won't be overwhelmed again” she swore as she crossed a finger over her heart. She gave me a silly grin and stuck out her tongue playfully.

“Come here you” I playfully ordered as I grabbed her.

“No!” She squealed laughing as she tried to get away.

I tickled her, making her giggle as she squirmed against me. Sure playfully ticked back but I won out and ended up on top of her as she looked up at me grinning widely trying not to laugh. The tickles quickly turned into caresses, and then my fingers found their way back inside her.

“Ahn!” Cassia moaned with her sultry voice. “Yes… Right-”
Last edited by gynoneko on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Re: Shop Girls, Part 2: Pepper

Post by gynoneko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 am

“There! All done” Cassia smiled as she leaned back in the chair. Pepper was sitting on the couch with cakes running into the back of her neck to my computer while Cassia adjusted her settings and removed the virus. Everything was looking completely green in her systems, with the exception of her missing hardware. But Cassia suppressed the errors so Pepper shouldn't see any of them.

“Thanks” I replied, running my fingers through Cassie’s sorry hair and messing it up.

“Hey!” She smiled shooing my hand away. I walked over to Pepper and disconnected the cables from her neck. I wish I could say she was wearing a dress like I bought Cassie, but their sizes were very different and my money was too tight. The outfit we found her in was too dirty and was in a pile to be sent to the dry cleaners when we could afford it. For now, she was dressed in one of my button up shirts. Since their sizes were so different, I didn't have any bras or panties she could wear yet, leaving her in only the shirt.

Cassia eagerly hopped over wearing short shorts and a red tank top. She kneeled in front of her sister and put her head on Pepper's knees smiling.

“I know you wanted to turn her on for Christmas, but could we please wake her up now? I miss her!”

I shrugged. “Well, there's nothing stopping us. She’s ready to go.”

“Yay!” She beamed as she stood up and hopped in place.

I pulled out my phone and logged in. Both Cassia and Pepper appeared in the app, now with both their names entered properly, and I selected Pepper.

As soon as I hit the power button, a come from inside Pepper sounded. It only took her a few seconds to power up, and she started breathing. Seconds later she started panting. Then she started to moan. I kind of freaked out a little thinking I broke her. She gasped with her mouth wide open and her eyes shot open.

Pepper froze, her face stuck in an awkward pose until she started blinking and looking around. Slowly she blinked her eyes and closed her mouth.

“Where-?”

“Pepper!” Cassia shouted, hopping up and down in place.

“Who…?” She asked looking between me and her.

“Pep! It's me!”

Pepper furrowed her brow.

“Cas?” She asked. “Cassia!”

“Yes!”

Pepper sat up and put her hands to her mouth. “Cas! I thought you were- I was afraid they…”

“Threw me out?” Cassie asked, putting her hands on her hips. Pepper nodded, covering half her shocked face with her hands. “They did! And you too! But Brian here saved me and fixed me up!”

“Brian?” Pepper asked looking over at me. She blushed and covered more of her face. “What's going on? Where am I? How did I get here?”

“Brian saved you! You’re in his… well, OUR house.”

“Saved me? I…” She blushed. “Weren't we just… I mean in the bathroom… I… Oh my god I'm so embarrassed!”

“Yeah, that was a few weeks ago” I explained to her.

“Weeks?”

“Well, we uh…” Cassia began.

“I accidentally broke you” I explained. “I'm sorry.”

“You broke me? You were… And I was… In my mouth?” her muffled voice recalled.

“No… It was my fault” Cassie admitted. “I kinds of hacked you and… You went a little boy crazy…”

“Cassia?” Pepper said looking between us. “I… You… What are you wearing?”

“You like it?” Cassia asked spinning in a circle.

“I… Don't know. Wait, they threw me out?”

I handed her the tag, as I had with Cassia before. She reluctantly took it and studied it, reading the QR code and noticing the stamp and signature. “This is me…”

“Yeah…” I admitted.

“Don't worry” Cassia grinned. “It isn't the end at all! I thought it was too, but things are going to get much better for you now.”

“Better? Cassia you're alive! And you've been living with a man?”

“Brian” she nodded. “He's the best!”

“Oh no... Did he turn you into his sex slave? Is he going to turn me into one? Did he already? Oh no! It's already begun… I… I exposed myself… You made me touch your…”

“She is not my sex slave” I objected. “And I didn't make you touch anything.”

“Actually, I did that” Cassia admitted. “I'm sorry. I installed something in you to make you… feel things? It got out of hand.”

“Feel things? My chest! You did that?”

“Well, I only installed what he put in me so I thought it would be fine.”

“You!” Pepper snapped, glaring at me. “You DID turn her into your sexbot! Admit it! Well, I'm not going to let you take me!”

“I did not!”

“Yeah! I'm perfectly fine. I'm not his sexbot. I just… really like sex.”

Pepper looked shocked. “I've lost my sister…”

“Pep! I am not lost! He didn't hurt me! What do you have against sex anyway?”

“You want to know what I don't like about sex!?” Pepper snapped and stood up, towering over Cassia. “Everyday men ogle me and women glare. Every day someone had to get grabby and touch my chest or my butt! Every day I get catcalled, wolf whistled, insulted, or demeaned. I'm glad I could feel any of it! I'm glad I was able to smile and move on. But… But…”

She sat back down and held her head. “Cassie… You were always the cute little sister with a small frame and a small chest… They rarely touched you. But… I can't take it anymore!”

“Then you won't have to” I explained.

“What?” She said glaring at me with one eye.

“You don't have to go back there, you don't have to wear those things if you don't want to.”

She scoffed. “Yeah, I'll only be here to be your sex toy.”

“You two have issues!” I snapped. “I've never been mean to you or done any of those things you mentioned without being asked, have I?”

“You… You looked at me.”

“Well sorry for looking at a pretty girl. Did it hurt? Did I harass you? Call you names?”

Pepper rubbed her hands through her hair, noticing her ponytail was still in place. “No… You didn't.”

“Cassia? Have I ever hurt you?”

Cassie shook her head. “No!”

“Pepper, I want to help. I'm sorry things got out of hand, I’m sorry we hacked you to get you out of there, but Cassia wanted you to be free from that place. She insisted we take you.”

“Cas?”

Cassia kneeled next to her. “It's true. I tried to say hi to you two but neither of you recognized me, and I was getting so lonely without you.”

“And he didn't hurt you?”

She shook her head. “Not once. On the contrary, he's made me very happy.”

“But you have sex with him?”

Cassie nodded. “It’s actually pretty great.”

“You're just programmed to say-”

“Pepper!” Cassia snapped, standing up. “What is wrong with you? Why do you doubting your own sister? I'm not tricking you. Hell, he told me to uninstall the software that I snuck in you that messed with you. He didn't want to assume you wanted sex.”

“H- How can I trust that?”

“Feel for yourself” Cassia explained. “He upgraded my body to handle sex, but he refused to upgrade you until you were ready.”

Pepper reached down to her crotch and felt the same featureless panels she always had. She looked almost disappointed but then smiled. “Thank goodness… But he installed it in you?”

“Yeah… I'm sorry I did that” I apologized. “I thought she'd want to be a ‘full woman’, I want thinking. But I never forced her into anything once I installed it. I decided to play it safe with you and let you decide if you wanted the upgrade.”

She looked at Cassia, who blushed. “Brian~!” Cassia exclaimed playfully. “I already told you it's OK. I love the upgrade and couldn't imagine life without it now.”

Pepper was silent for a while, thinking. She was still leaning forward with her head in her hands looking at the ground.

“Pepper?” Cassia asked. “Are you OK” she wondered as she leaned down to her and touched her sister's back gently.

Pepper grabbed Cassia and embraced her in a hug. I thought she was going to cry as she held her tightly. “I've missed you so much” she admitted, her voice muffled in Cassia's shirt. “I'm so happy you’re OK!”

“I'm fine” Cassia answered trying to keep herself from crying. She was failing. “I'm here for you. I really missed you too!”

I felt like a third wheel and nonchalantly walked out if the room and to the kitchen. I needed something to drink, I didn't expect Pepper to be so mad. I decided to just get some water though. It actually really helped.

They talked alone for a little while. I didn't want to disturb them. I just busied myself with my phone and drinking water. As soon as I heard laughter coming from the other room, I assumed it was safe to come back in.

“Brian…” Pepper noted when she saw me. She was smiling.

“You OK?”

Pepper nodded. “I'm sorry I snapped at you. And I doubted you. And that I… touched you.”

I shook my head. “It's fine. It's been a tough time for you.”

She stood up and gave me a hug. It was a nice tight hug and I just stood there, not sure what to do. “Aren't you going to hug me back?” I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her.

“Thank you for saving my sister. And me.”

“Well, I couldn't let my friends get hurt.”

“Friends?” She asked pulling back a bit. “You were a customer.”

“Who spent most of his free time hanging out in a cafe he couldn't afford just to see you three.”

Pepper smiled. “A friend… Huh.”

We ended our hug and Pepper stepped back looking at me with a big smile and unfocused eyes. Suddenly she blinked and shook her head.

“Say Cas? Did you remove the software he asked you to remove?”

“Not exactly…” Cassia admitted.

“Why?” I asked. “Did you at least disable it like I asked.”

“Mostly” Cassia swayed.

“Mostly?” Pepper asked.

“Hey, you'll thank me later!” She teased as she grinned.

Pepper chuckled and then started to laugh. She had a nice hearty laugh I really liked. “You are always the troublemaker!”

Cassia stuck her tongue out.

“You promise everything will be OK?” Pepper asked as her laughter died down.

“Of course! I swear!” She said crossing her heart.

“And this program isn't going to make me… Do that again, right?”

“Not unless you want to.”

“I don't see why I would… Um… want to…” She coughed. “Um… Do that…”

“Pepper” I began. “I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do. I don't want to hurt my friends.”

She nodded. “Ok. Um… So… Brian? Do you have any pants I can wear?”
- Brian May

gynoneko

Re: Shop Girls, Part 2: Pepper

Post by gynoneko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:10 am

I had to buy more clothes for Pepper despite the limited budget. It was easier this time being able to take her to the store to be fitted. Cassia tagged along as well and helped her pick things out, as well as grab a few items for herself.

My wallet was hurting.

For the time being, Cassia decided she would sleep with me when she wasn't working, and Pepper would stay in the living room on the couch. We'd have to get another bed or something eventually. However, Cassia was super busy until the holidays. She rarely slept with me, and instead worked on my computer all night.

Pepper and Cassia talked allot when they were together, but the rest of the time it was just the two of us. At first, it was awkward. She didn't want to talk, I wasn't sure what to say. Instead, I just did stuff around the house and prepare for Christmas.

She spent most of her time browsing the internet, learning about anything and everything that sparked her interest. As smart as she clearly was, there was a ton of stuff she wanted to know. Since very basic, others very advanced. I guess without a formal education to round out your knowledge, it can be very lopsided. I want so sure now she'd be the best tutor, but I never even asked her about that yet.

I would often catch her lo looking at me, but she'd always look away as soon as I saw her. It was cute to watch her ponytail dance around every time she did that.

“Say, Brian?” Pepper and out of the blue one day when she was looking up something on the computer. “Do you… ‘like’ like my sister?”

“Well… Yeah.”

“But you aren't upset I came onto you, are you? I mean if you like my sister that much…”

“No! Cassia and I are… Let's say she doesn't control my sex life, and I don't control hers, but she wanted you to have one too.”

“But… with you?” she blushed. “I mean if she installed this thing in me and knew you were going to be there… She must have known…”

“I'm pretty sure it was all part of her plan” I agreed. “I think she wants to share her happiness with you. And for her that means me.”

“But you're OK with that? I mean most humans don't have… open relationships.”

I shrugged. “I'm fine with it. She's my number one girl, but in all honesty, I've been interested in all three of you for a long time.”

“Is… Is that why you would spend so much time there?”

“Well, you three were the cutest girls I ever met, you were always smiling and friendly, and always really nice and eager to start a conversation.”

Pepper smiled. “Yeah… Well. You were one of those rare nice customers that seemed to actually care about us. People never just talked with us, although you did.”

“What about you?” I asked. “Did you have anyone you liked?”

She blushed. “No… I could never leave that store. I also never… Thought about it before. Before…” She cleared her throat. “Brian, do you still… Um… want to… uh… You know…”

“Hmm?”

“Do… It… With me?”

I didn't expect that! “Well, only if you want to. I mean I would love to, but I rather not take advantage of you.”

“That's… That's good” she nodded. “I mean if you want… to…”

“Pepper, are you feeling OK?” I asked as I walked over to her.

“Ye- yeah. I'm… I'm fine.”

“What's this all about?” I stood behind her as she sat at my desk. What I didn't expect to see on the computer she was using was porn. Specifically bondage porn. She didn't try to hide it or anything.

“It's just… You remember that night” she began. “When I… When you touched me… I… Well, it really felt… Um… Good. Like really good”

“Yeah?”

“And well… Ever since you… Fixed me… I've… I still….”

“Feel it?”

She nodded. “Everyday… I… Can't stop thinking about… That night. Anything sexual always seemed… bad before, wrong for some reason. But after that… I can't stop thinking about it” she admitted looking up at me. Her face was bright red. “About you…”

“Did you enjoy it that much?”

She nodded again.

“Cassia didn't turn down those settings in you, did she?”

“I think she did. But… I still feel it… And even though it's only been a few days… I really want you to…” Her eyes unfocused but soon she snapped out of it. “I mean- Grrr! Everything is so different all of a sudden! It's like ever since Cassia got coffee on her, nothing's been the same!”

“Well, maybe it hasn't. But is it really that bad?”

Pepper shook her head. “I don't know. This whole sexuality thing is freaking me out. You know I can hear you two going at it!”

I blushed. “Well, sorry about that, it’s hard to keep it down when she gets so into it. We haven’t done it that much, Cassia’s been busy lately. And I’m setting this place up.”

“I know. I didn’t mean anything by it. Just that… in the past, I would think it was a distraction or inappropriate. Now all I can think about is how much I want it!” She growled to herself and pulled at her hair.

“You ok? You know, I don’t mind if you want some attention. You only need to ask.”

She released her grip on her hair and looked up at me. “You… you mean that?”

“Yeah. Trust me, Cassia doesn’t mind. She’s been begging to let you join us but I didn’t want to pressure you.”

“She has?”

“Yeah. She wanted you to enjoy sex as part of life, that’s why she put that inside you. And I think she wanted you to do it with me because I made her so happy.”

“I… My chest… it’s been aching since you woke me up” she complained. “Could you…”

I leaned forward and put my hands on her shoulders. She shuddered at my touch. “What?”

“Could you… touch…” she continued. I lowered my hands to her arms and then her sides. “Hah… please touch me!” She pleaded as I gently caressed her sides with my fingertips. She let out an uneasy breath as I slowly moved my hands forward, teasing her, and to the sides of her chest. Pepper whimpered and closed her eyes. “Please… m… master! Caress my… my br- breasts!”

I smiled and brought my hands forward. Master, huh? Maybe she was getting into this whole S&M thing she was clearly reading about. I let my fingers brush against her erect nipples pressing against the fabric of her blue camisole. She moaned a little at the lightest touch, so I gave gently pressed my hands firmly against her. Pepper was completely engulfed in pleasure as I felt her breasts through her clothes.

I caressed her chest harder, massaging and squeezing her as hey breath deepened and increased. She bit her lip and whimpered.

“Is this good?”

“Yes,” she squeaked. “Please master… Do it… more” she begged.

I lifted up her shirt and pulled it off over her head, letting her breasts bounce freely. She lifted her hand to help and wrapped her arms around my neck, stretching her torso. Caressing her was like a little slice of heaven.

Pepper started to pant and stuck her tongue out a little as she shuddered at my touch. I pinched her nipples and pulled, sending shivers of ecstasy up her spine.

“That's amazing!” She breathed. “Brian… Master… Sir… Please, have your way with me.”

“But you don't have-”

She whimpered. “I know! But… It feels so good!”

I pulled away and stood next to her offering her a hand. Taking it, she stood up and followed me to the bedroom.

“Isn't this your-?” she wondered. I nodded. “And Cassia will be-?”

“Fine with it” I promised her. “I thought I'd make your first willing sexual experience as good as I could.”

She smiled as I led her to the bed. Stripping her out of rest of her clothes, and removing my own, I laid her down on the bed.

“But master, I don't-” she objected as I mounted her but I silenced her with one finger to her lips.

I crawled up her body and positioned myself over her chest and placed my dick between her breasts. She smiled as I grasped her tits and massaged her while thrusting up and down. She really started to get into it, giving me a sultry look licking her lips.

She arched her body into me and threw back her head. I want sure but it looked like she had a small orgasm just from playing with her breasts.

I got off of her and helped her stand, leaning against the wall and standing behind her. She yelped. “Ah! What are you…?”

I slid my hard rod between her legs and rubbed against her featureless crotch. Her thighs gripped me tightly as I thrust between them and grabbed her breasts from behind, stimulating them. I pounded hard against her, focusing on finishing myself.

“You’re so forceful! I- Ahn! Is this what the real thing is like?” She wondered.

It didn't take long for me to finish, squirting cum on her butt, where she wouldn't short-circuit. Really anywhere on her was fine now, as long as it wasn’t in her mouth. I caught my breath and leaned into her.“It's much better.”

She turned towards me and gave me a desperate look. “Please, Brian… I- I want that upgrade.”

Pepper no longer avoided conversation after that, and often she would ask about sex. She was fascinated by it, always looking things up and researching it. I didn’t have all the answers, but her thirst for knowledge seemed endless.

We regularly made out when Cassia was away. I was extra careful not to hurt her, but she was desperate to experience more. Cassia knew all about it, and encouraged it, but was always too busy to join in.

As much as I wanted to get Pepper an upgrade right away, it wasn't that easy to get and affording it was difficult too. Since I was still so busy fixing and painting and setting up the house, I had little time to work, that and my last 2 quarters of school. I knew I needed to do something to get Pepper that upgrade, but I wasn’t sure what.

Cassia came up with the idea that maybe Pepper could help. She could work nights when Cassia did, and help save up money even faster. I thought it was a great idea if Pepper was up for it. As long as there was time for her to still tutor me. And that was when I realized I never even asked her about that.

“Say Pepper” I brought up as she was looking up information on some sort of insect she read about.

“Yes?” she replied clearly, but without looking up from the screen.

“Do you really want that upgrade?”

She stopped her reading and turned toward me, her face flushed and but her eyes focused. “Yes. I… I really do. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. And… well, I want to try it.”

“Well, since I’m still not done with classes yet, and it’s a very expensive upgrade, do you think maybe you could… help out?”

“Help? How?” She asked enthusiastically.

“Well, you could take on a job like what Cassia does at night. They are always looking for people, and I’m sure customer service centers will need people after the holidays.”

She didn’t even have to think about it. “Anything! I’ll do it.”

“Great!” I smiled.

“But why stop then? I can work double, triple shifts. There’s nothing stopping me from-”

“Besides the wear and tear on your CPU and body, and the fact that I rather you enjoy life and not dedicate every waking second to work… I was thinking you could help me a little later too.”

“Help you? But… what can I do?”

“You can teach me.”

“Teach you?” She questioned, looking puzzled.

“Yeah. You’re really smart, and I just… failed one of my classes. Could you maybe help me study? Like a tutor?”

“You want me to tutor you?”

I nodded. She blinked and thought about it. “I… I guess I could if I am familiar with the topic. What class is it?”

I went to the computer and pulled up the business management class I had to retake. She looked at it and smiled. “I think you will get straight A’s next quarter.”

“Yes!”

“I’ll study this and get familiar with everything in it. We can start tutoring tomorrow.”

“Woah now… let’s not jump the gun. This can wait till after the holidays. Maybe once the quarter starts?”

She pondered. “I guess it can wait a little longer, and it will give me time to really dive into the subject. But waiting until the class begins might be too late. But… it can wait till the holidays are over if you’d like.”

“You are the best” I grinned and gave her a hug. She just sat there and sighed. Releasing her I realized I stimulated her chest again, and she was struggling to control herself.

“Maybe a reward can… can be arranged?” she sighed.

“Reward?”

“If you can uh… Pass the class with an A, you could… do whatever you want to me.” She blushed.

Smiling, I winked at her. “I think we can arrange something.”

And so it was she took up a job at home, only she had to work days and split the computer use with Cassia. At least until Christmas. It meant we were not messing around much anymore, and even my time with Cassia was reduced to one or two sessions a week.

But come Christmas all that was going to change

That morning, I woke up to find Cassia missing from my bed. Pepper usually stayed in the living room plugged in on the couch or chair, so I figured they must both be out there talking like they sometimes did. Except all was silent. Cassie had a long week at the store, and she always came home exhausted. It made me feel guilty for having quit the job and not picked up another one.

I threw on some sweatpants and walked shirtless from my room to the living room to greet the girls. Instead, I found an artificial Christmas tree set up. I didn’t own one, so it was a bit of a shock. Red and Green flashing lights illuminated the room and twinkled onto a few presents under the tree.

The biggest two were sitting there naked except for the large ribbons they wore covering their privates. Cassia in a red ribbon and Pepper in green sat in front of the tree on their knees with their bodies lightly bound in ribbon, both seemingly asleep. I wasn’t sure whose idea it was, but I approved.

I walked over to the tree and was tempted to open up everything else first, just to spite them, but I didn’t want to spoil their work. I kneeled between the two of them smiling. “What have we here?”

Tags dangled from the large bows tied over their chests. One said “Merry” and the other “Christmas.” I chuckled and stood up.

“Well well well… Which should I open first?”

I could see a small smile flash on Cassia's face just for an instant. They were both really cute and sexy, and yet looked nothing alike. Cassia was short, athletic, toned, and spunky while Pepper was tall, thin, busty, and intellectual. I might have had more of a thing for Cassie, and she may have had the anatomical advantage of an upgrade Pepper lacked, but I couldn't pick favorites. OK, I was totally more into Cassia, but I didn't want to upset either of them, Pepper was promising to be a lot of fun and I was totally infatuated with her too.

I took one knee between them and gently pulled at the loose ends of the views on both of them, pulling at the same time. With a pop, the bow vanished and the ribbons around their chests loosened and feel away.

Pepper grinned but Cassia stuck out her tongue. “Cheater. You were supposed to pick one.”

“How was I to know that?” I defended playfully.

I helped them both to their feet, letting the rest of the ribbon fall from them. Cassia stood there completely naked while Pepper still wore a green ribbon tied around her waist fashioned into panties.

“Merry Christmas” Cassia purred, leaning into my chest. She embraced me for a big kiss, which was surprisingly more romantic than I was expecting.

“Not fair” Pepper pouted behind her. “I want some.”

Cassia slyly pulled away and skipped behind Pepper, letting her body bounce around nicely, before pressing her sister forward and into me. Pepper clumsily clashed into my chest and gazed into my eyes. She seemed to lose her breath as I slowly leaned in.

Even though she was hesitant at first, Pepper ended up melting into my arms and kissing me passionately. As I pulled back, her tongue remained hanging out and her eyes closed until she realized the kiss ended.

“M- Merry Christmas” she sighed.

“Merry Christmas indeed” I answered to both of them.

“So…” Cassie pounced, “shall we open gifts, or do you want to play with them first?”

“Mmm… I think 'play'” I winked.

“Right answer” Cassia mewed.

For the first time, Cassia and Pepper and I were all intimate together. It was a wild morning. Cassia was clearly frustrated from all the work she had that she was already glistening wet before we even started.

As Pepper gave me another kiss and massaged my chest and shoulders, Cassia kneeled down and pulled down my pants, taking me inside her mouth. It felt amazing, and then they tagged off. Pepper slid down my front and rubbed her bountiful soft chest over my hard meat while Cassie embraced me. Cassia couldn't wait long though, and soon she was sliding me inside her while still standing.

“Ohh yes! That's it!” She grunted as I started pounding her. Pepper watched closely and ran her hands over us. She couldn't do much, but she was eager to participate however she could. That meant that while Cassie was changing positions or just needed a break after coming, Pepper would rub herself over me or caress me with her hands. She loved it when I but hey nipple or have her butt a slap.

Cassie came quickly and often. “AAAHH Hhaaaa!!! Yes!” She yelled as she came for the third or fourth time. I later longer than I expected to because trying to fuck one girl while licking the tits of another required concentration. Cassia collapsed on the couch and squirted. I hadn't seen her do that before.

“Woah… Female ejaculation” Pepper muttered. “That's so intense!”

Cassia shuddered as she got the new couch dirty with her juices, not that I really cared. Pepper kneeled before me to use her breasts on me again.

“I'm getting close!” I warned.

“Ooohhh… Me too” Cassie murmured almost incoherently as she plopped to the floor and managed to kneel next to her sister. She opened her mouth and presented her tongue while Pepper closed hers tight and clenched her face.

I rubbed out a huge load all over the girls. They laughed as I caught my breath and sat on the couch. Cassia collapsed to the floor while Pepper stayed kneeling taking in my scent. She was the first to get up and grab towels to clean up with.

Cassia laid on top of me once Pepper wiped her off and she regained her senses, while Pepper sat at our side and laid her head on me.

They both looked really happy, and I know I was. We stayed that way for a good hour just basking in the afterglow and enjoying each other. But eventually, we had to get up. I needed to eat, and there were still other gifts to open.

By the end of the day, the three of us had a great day. The girls got me a new laptop and phone, and they got all sorts of accessories including cell service, wireless charging, and clothes. Cassia and I managed to order the upgrade to Pepper, although it was so last minute all we had for her was an empty box and a description of what she was getting printed out inside it.

Pepper flipped out! She was so excited she couldn't contain herself. She was very familiar with the upgrade we chose, as it was the best on the market at the time. It was even better than Cassie's. She wouldn't stop talking about it and it was clear she knew more about it than I did. It was still going to take a few weeks to show up, but good things come to those who wait, right?

It was a great day, but toward the end of it, something was nagging at Cassia.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

“It's… nothing” she lied.

“Come on, you can tell me.”

“Well, it's just… Pepper seems to happy, and I sure am… But I feel bad for Ginger now.”

“Oh my god… I can't take her in too!”

“There’s plenty of room!”

“But you are sucking me dry. Once Pepper is upgraded I'll be just a husk. Ginger will turn me to dust. Not to mention I can't afford repairs or upgrades right now.”

“Who said she would want to have sex? Wait… I'm not that bad, am I?”

“Bad? No. You're amazing! But also insatiable and relentless…”

“I’m satiable!” She objected.

“Really? Do you even know what that means?”

She paused for a moment looking guilty. A few seconds later she nodded. “I do now. Oh, come on! You totally satisfy me!”

“Yeah, but it takes a lot out of me.”

“I- I'm sorry, I didn't know I was causing you trouble.”

I shook my head and chuckled. “You're not, Cassie. I love it actually. But we might need to pace ourselves.”

“Ah… I see.” She said looking away. “It's just… It's the best thing that ever happened to me… The upgrade, being away from that place, being with you.... And being physical with you feels so good! The sensation when you’re inside-”

“I know it does. I'm not asking you to stop, But it will be even better if we have a little more time between sessions.”

“Better?” she looked up curious.

“Getting so used to sex that it’s no longer exciting is a tragedy.”

“You can get tired of sex?” she asked as Pepper walked into the room.

“Well, I can because I’m human. I don’t know about you. But making it special, doing something new or fun with it, making it something you look forward to, something special... that can keep it interesting and fun.”

“Like always feeling the desire but not being able to act on it?” Pepper asked. “I think I can understand that. So does it all go downhill after the first time?”

“Practice makes it better, but too much of a good thing is bad too. It’s like a flame, you need to give it enough fuel and air to smolder. Too much and it will blow out or burn out. We need to find a balance… between the three of us. But adding Ginger is only going to complicate things more.”

“I wasn’t thinking about it like that. But rescuing Ginger doesn’t mean she’ll want to sleep with you! She… she might not like sex at all... ” Cassia pouted.

“Ginger’s been through a lot” Pepper explained. “She's older than us, and the boss… He… Uh…”

“What?”

“He already fully upgraded her” she explained. “He’s been using her for sexual relief for a long time. We all know about it even though he thinks we don't. And it wears on her. She's always been a big sister to us. But that meant that she'd take the brunt of the abuse on our behalf.”

“What?” I snapped.

“I… Didn't know she was fully upgraded” Cassia admitted.

“I figured it out. Sometime last year” Pepper clarified.

“Is… Is that why you were so…” I began.

“Reluctant about sex? Probably. Yeah. I guess. She hates it; she hates him. But she would deal with him so we didn't have to.”

We mulled over these revelations. “We… Need to do something” I noted.

Cassia and Pepper both looked up at me shocked.

“Look, It’s not like I don’t want her living with us, but I sure don't want to make her life worse, let alone her sex life. It’s just this is all so new to me. I’ve never lived with someone like this before, let alone 3 others, and it’s all a little overwhelming. But if your sister needs help… You two have been so good to me, how could I say no?”

“Brian…” Cassia mewed and gave me a big hug.

“Thank you so much” Pepper added, embracing me as well.

“It can’t be that bad having 3 cute girls here, can it?” I was going to regret this, wasn't I?

After that day, Cassia cut back her hours at the store to part-time, and Pepper and Cassie both worked nights at home. Pepper was so bright and smart, she got bumped up to a lead technician before the end of the month. Demand for advanced technical support was apparently a big thing after the holidays when everyone was playing with their new gadgets. With 3 incomes, money was no longer a problem.

I continued to work around the house but Pepper soon had me studying for my class early. As much as I hated it, she was right, I needed to finish this and what better way was there than to turn an F to an A?

While Cassia and I found more time together, Pepper decided to avoid the temptation, because she was too frustrated from all the tactile information and sexual tension but could get no release. She would wear earphones so she didn't have to hear us when we got a little too wild.

Cassie tried to take my advice to cut down on our sexual exploits, but it was hard for her. She would start something without thinking, and then have to back off, which only frustrated her more. It meant she was spending more nights pleasing herself than she used to, and she didn’t try to hide it from me. I think she got off on knowing I was watching.

Needless to say, I was still getting a lot of sex. I didn’t really want to complain about it though. One thing Cassia did well was mixing things up and keeping it interesting. She was so good at keeping me interested and excited, that I never had a dull session with her. At least I managed to convince her to wear clothing around the house more. That was a nice change because it meant seeing her naked was more enticing. And honestly she liked fashion, so it wasn’t hard to convince her. Pepper, on the other hand, still wore loose clothing to avoid too much stimulation.

I asked Pepper about that, and she said it was fine. She didn’t mind it really. And Cassia assured me she lowered the settings way down. The only explanation I got came from Pepper, who explained that the software was designed to work with hardware she didn’t have, so the master sensitivity levels were a little unbalanced, making even the lowest setting overly stimulating. Honestly, I think Pepper enjoyed it. Caught her a few times just feeling herself up.

Surprisingly, before the new quarter started, a package arrived. Inside was Pepper’s upgrade. She was thrilled! I had never seen her so excited before. She tore open the package and just looked at it in awe for a while.

“It’s beautiful” she finally whispered. “I can’t… Brian, can we install it now?”

I shrugged. I knew it was going to take a long time, it took several days with Cassia, but now that I'd done it before and had Cassie to help, I figured it could be done over the weekend.

From then until that Friday, just before classes started up again, all she did was talking about the upgrade. She geeked out over it. What the sensitivity levels were, how realistic it was, what the fluids were made of, how food was processed… She was obsessed and it was really cute.

At last the day of, Pepper was ready. She stripped herself naked and put out a blanket to lay on in the middle of living room floor. She seemed nervous and excited at the same time, smiling but trembling.

“I'm ready” she exhaled as she sat upright on the floor nude. She leaned back and removed her hands from her chest, laying with her arms to either side of her, and gave us both a nervous grin.

Cassia gave her a thumbs up and I nodded as I popular out my phone and logged in. Moments later, Pepper closed her eyes and shut down. We waited for a second to make sure everything was good.

“Should I draw a penis on her face?” Cassia joked.

“Cassie!” I scolded but she just stuck her tongue out and laughed.

“Kidding.”

I tapped on the phone, opening up panels all down Pepper's front, and began.

Pepper was bigger than Cassia, which helped with dinner of the smaller details, but otherwise, she was identical on the inside. They were the same model, after all, only different customizations.

Pepper was apparently the tallest of the standard customizations, so the crotch panel replacement fit easier into her with fewer adjustments, and the skin tone was spot on. Apparently, he didn't customize her as much as he did with Cassia. Or rather he customized Cassia for her looks and personality but spent his budget customizing Pepper on her smarts.

We worked together all day inside Pepper, starting from the top and working down. Cassia's smaller hands were a godsend. And we were able to install most of it that day! Cassia didn't want to stop but she forgot I needed sleep, so she relented.

We left Pepper there that night with her panels closed and a blanket over her, and I only hoped no one snuck in to find what looked like a dead body in the middle of the floor. No one did. And when we both got up and got back to it, it wasn't even noon by the time we were tweaking her software settings and updating her firmware.

I decided to readjust her sensitivity levels, now that she was properly upgraded, but leaving her nipples just a little more sensitive than Cassia's, since she had grown so used to it. Still, it was much less than before and I'm sure a huge relief for her.

I closed her up and stood back, looking at our handiwork. Pepper looked perfect! Her new anatomy blended in perfectly and she no longer looked weird naked with a doll's crotch. Now she looked like a woman, a human. She even had hair down there, something she requested, while Cassia didn't get that.

I started her up. It took a minute, but finally, she started to move and breathe and finally blinked and opened her eyes.

Pepper looked between us, and then between her legs. She just stared at her slit for a minute before bending her knees and giving me a clear view of her new hardware.

“Oh… My god… It's beautiful! I love it!” She yelled as she looked at it. Cautiously she brought her hand to her snatch and touched it. “Ohhh… Ok, that's different.” She giggled as she touched the outside of it and realized she had an anus too.

“Careful now” I warned her as she kept touching it. She was getting me hard as she moved her fingers up and down, spreading her labia a little inadvertently. Suddenly she jumped in place.

“Ahn! What!? That… That was not expected.”

“You alright?” Cassia asked.

Pepper nodded. “Yes… I just… The sensation is so different from regular touch.”

“You'll get used to it” I assured her.

“It isn't like you feel it all the time” Cassia explained. “How's the sensitivity?”

Pepper curled her toes and touched again. She stiffened and a sigh escaped her. “That's crazy!”

I looked at my phone at a readout. “Looks about the same as with you,” I told Cassia.

She pressed her fingers against her new sex and spread her legs more. A small gap at the back of her pussy opened up enough to let me see inside her a little. I know I just installed this in her and had been staring at it for a day, but watching her play with it was like I had never seen it before and excited me.

“Uuhhhh…” She grunted as she discovered the entrance for herself.

“And your titties?” Cassia asked playfully.

Pepper brought her hand up to her chest and touched herself, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple. “Oh… It's good but less than before.”

“She's still pretty sensitive” Cassia noted looking at the charts.

“I think you're good” I smiled.

Pepper beamed and awkwardly stood up, but lost her balance. Cassie and I helped her up and sat her on the couch. We sat on either side of her.

“This is so different…” Pepper smiled. “Just moving feels different.”

“Yeah?”

Cassia stood up. “Totally. It's not always sexual, but you totally notice it, right?” She twisted and bent her body like she was trying to feel herself without using her hands.

Pepper nodded. “I didn't think it would feel so different.”

“Just be glad you don't have dicks” I teased. “Always in the way, brushing against everything… Being awkward at the worst times.”

“But awesome” Cassie grinned.

“Heh… I'm not complaining.”

“Speaking of awkward” Pepper said looking down at my pants. I was erect, although not at full mast, and she bit her lip while looking. Slowly she placed her hands on my thigh next to it. I could feel her hand trembling.

“Do you want to test it out?” Cassia teased.

She hopped in her seat, making her breasts bounce around. “Test!? Like right now?”

“Only if you want,” I said, putting my arms on the back of the couch, with one behind Pepper's head.

She started to breathe heavily thinking about it and absentmindedly grasped her breast. She didn't say anything and just stared at my groin before nodding.

“Oh, can I join in too?” Cassia asked.

“Up to you Pepper.”

She looked up at us and realized we'd asked her something. “What?”

“Can I join you two?” Cassia pleaded.

“Oh… Um… I…”

“It's OK to say no.”

“Uhh… I think… For my first time I want it to be just the two of us” she shyly admitted, playing with her hands.

“Aww…” Cassia pouted. “I guess I'll just… Uh… Watch something weird without you two.”

I gave her a funny look but she just sat down at the computer and started up some weird foreign film. Pepper didn't hesitate though as she started to stroke me more through my pants.

“Can't you do that in the bedroom?” Cassia asked. “You're driving me crazy.”

Nevermind that Cassia would do it with me in front of Pepper on occasion, although Pepper never complained. But she was right, and so I got up and took Pepper's hand and led her to the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

“You did about-” I began as I turned to face her but she was already on her knees.

“Please Master, I've been a naughty girl, I need to be punished.”

“Woah there Pepper” I objected. “I mean I get that you're so into S&M play, but for your first time that might be too extreme. And I don't have any of the gear.”

“Ah… Yes… Of course.” She realized looking disappointed.

I sighed. This was her special time with me. “But I guess we can start light, with some… spanking, hair-pulling, that sort of thing. Pepper smiled.

“Yes, Master!”

She was really getting into this. My imagination ran away with ideas of bondage great and whips and leather. Damn… I didn't think she'd actually want to try this.

I sat on the bed and beckoned her over. “I've never done anything like this before so… I'll do my best” I told her. She nodded and stood naked before me with her arms to either side hiding nothing.

I touched her gently, getting almost no reaction from her, before pulling her in and leaning her over my lap. She squealed but obeyed, sticking her butt out for me.

I lightly tapped it, getting only a small gasp from her. I tried again, and again, each time spanking her round supple rear harder. Pepper started to yelp with each strike.

She squirmed and panted as I started leaving red marks on her skin. Pepper moaned deeply and I was getting hard, poking her stomach.

Finally, I stopped and positioned her on her knees. She obeyed and trembled as she stared at my groin. “Suck me off” I ordered and she didn't hesitate.

Clumsily unbuckling my belt and pants, she pulled out my erect cock and marveled at it. Slowly she pressed her soft wet lips to my member and started to lick and kiss me. She moaned as she did which added to the sensation. Soon, she took me in her mouth and started to suck and lick me.

Bobbing her head, she took me in and out, repeating the same technique from the bathroom before we rescued her. She was really getting into it and she got more intense as she did. I could feel my orgasm coming and tried to stop her.

“I'm about to come, you can stop now,” I asked, but she just kept going. She took me so the way until I shot my load in her mouth. I panicked at first but she gulped and she kept me in her mouth. She slowly pulled back and I popped out of her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled sweetly.

“Pepper, I told you to stop.”

“Master only said I ‘can’ stop” she clarified.

“I'm going to have to punish you for this “ I smiled. She tried to suppress a grin too.

“Yes, Master.”

I pulled her onto the bed and ran my hands over her body, feeling her tits and caressing her. She sighed but I needed to punish get, right? So I pinched her nipples hard and twisted them a little. She let out a yelp and whimpered.

I pulled at her breasts, watching them stretch and bounce add I let her nipples go. She would gasp and moan and writhe in place on the bed, her arms bent helplessly beside her. I slapped her breasts a little, getting another sexy reaction from her. Pepper's moans increased and she started to look desperate.

“Please Bria- Master, I need more! I mean… Punish me harder.”

She broke character a little but it was so cute. I reached down and ran my fingers down her belly, over her mons, and on to her snatch. She gasped and pressed her hips upwards against me.

I rubbed her new flesh, finding her clitoris and tackling it. She started to shake she lose herself at my touch. But I didn't relent. She squeaked and squirmed as I started massaging her pussy until she was wet and panting. I kissed her as I rubbed her hard. She kissed her back but had to pull back and gasp hard when my fingers slid inside her honeypot.

Rubbing and teasing her pussy and clit, I simultaneously kissed and lightly bit her nipples.

“Oh, God! It's so good! Brian! I mean… Master!”

She shuddered and bucked under my touch. I rubbed her harder, stimulating her g-spot, and giving her her first orgasm.

“Uuhhhh!! Yes!! Ahhhn!! AAAHH!” She came, squirting. A rubbed her more, making her chin several times, and each time she pushed her hips high into the air and squirted on my bed.

At least she released and I let her go. “Oh… Master…” She glowed.

“You made a mess in my bed” I scolded. “You need to be punished for it” I warned her. She smiled widely as she lay there catching her breath.

I was rock hard again and she noticed. I flipped her over, took off the rest of my clothes, crawled up on the bed behind her, and lifted her ass, angling her hips to completely expose her pussy.

Giving her a slap on her rear, I aligned myself and pressed inside her virgin wet pussy. Pepper arched her back and froze.

“Oh my god! You’re huge! It hurts!” she panicked as she gripped onto my sheets.

“Are you OK? I can stop.”

“Give me a minute,” she asked. “Don't move!”

She trembled against me for a minute as her body adjusted to my shape. Pepper relaxed and started to breathe normally.

“Ok… I think I'm-”

I started slowly thrusting, instantly sending sensations she never imagined through her CPU. She gasped and moaned, trying to manage these sensations. I slapped her butt as I started to increase my speed and force.

“Ohh!!! YES!!” She belted. I loved watching her sexy back ripple with my every move, but watching her breasts bounce back and forth was the best. I reached around and grabbed her tits briefly but the position was too awkward.

Instead, I reached up to her head and grabbed her ponytail, pulling it up and back, forcing her head back. She groaned and drooled as I started pounding harder into her pussy from the rear. I was already getting closer again but thanks to pulling her hair, she beat me to it.

“HAHH! AH! Oh god yes! Fuck me harder! AAAHH!” She squealed at the top of her lungs.

I felt her body convulse against me and her pussy pushed me out before squirting again. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, pushing myself back inside and thrusting, causing her to scream in ecstasy.

Finally, I came inside Pepper, it felt amazing! Her pussy felt so different than Cassia's, one of the reasons these upgrades took so long to build. It gripped nicely onto me and undulated, milking me dry.

At last, she collapsed on the bed as I released her hair. I collapsed on top of her. We lay there recovering for a minute when I noticed something.

“Has she been watching this whole time?” I whispered to Pepper.

She blushed and glanced at the door that was slightly open. Cassia was clearly watching us.

Pepper laughed. “It's OK… You can let her in. Give me a minute though. Oh, Brian…” She twisted her body around and faced me. Putting her hands gently on my face she gazed lovingly into my eyes. “Thank you for this.”

She kissed me, and then giggled, letting me go.

I got up and headed for the door. I heard a squeak and a thud before I opened the door.

Cassie sat there on the floor, leaning back having fallen over from her perch. She was flashing her dripping wet pussy at me as she had her skirt hiked up to her butt, revealing all. Her right hand was covered in her own juices as she started up at me with a guilty expression.

“Pepper says you can come in now,” I told her. She looked up at me a little confused but looked passed need into the room and smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry” she admitted.

I offered her a hand and she took it. However, I didn't just lift her to her feet but all the way into my arms and held her up. She yelped as I carried her into the room and set her on the bed next to Pepper.

“Heh…” Cassia chuckled. “Guess you saw me. But you two were so hot! I couldn't help myself!”

Pepper blushed and sat up on the bed, her bent legs to either side of her, as she grinned at her sister.

“Now you know what it's been like these last few weeks” she teased and stuck out her tongue.

“You aren't jealous, right?” I asked. I didn't want to upset Cassia. Even though I was totally infatuated with Pepper and loved being with her, Cassia was my favorite.

“You kidding?! That was fucking amazing! I can't be jealous of my sisters being with you, just as long as you keep- what are you-? Hahhn!”

Pepper grabbed into naughty sister and held her back, giving me a wink. I leaned in and grabbed Cassie's legs, pushing them above her head, and started licking her sweet wet pussy. She instant reacted and hey let's started to shake.

“Did you cum already, Cas?” Pepper asked her as she took charge of Cassie’s legs and held them back, completely exposing her pussy to me.

“Ahhahahhhaaaa” she mumbled as an answer.

I lifted my head from her trembling loins. “I think she means ’yes’. She was playing herself while watching us.”

Cassia's legs shook as she orgasmed already. Pepper took the opportunity to pull her top off, and I removed her skirt and panties. Pepper once again pinned her down with her legs over her head. Cassia sat there, naked and exposed, being held down by her sister, and recovering from there orgasm she just had.

“You're a naughty girl” Pepper added. “Master should punish you.”

“Maaasssteer?” Cassia droned as she drooled from her climax.

“Yes, Brian is our Master and we are his naughty slave girls.”

“Wha…?”

I leaned into Cassia's ear and whispered. “She's into S&M roleplay, just go with it.”

Cassia's eyes widened. “What?!” Pepper smiled wickedly at her sister. “Oh boy…”

I plunged myself into her presented pussy and reached all the way to the root in one go. A shuddered ran down her spine as her own orgasm was renewed and echoed through her body. Pepper licked her lips as she watched my member piston in and out of her smaller sister. They both felt amazing, and yet after all the sex we’ve had, Cassia still felt tight and amazing!

“You must spank her Master,” Pepper added. “She needs to be spanked for cumming so soon.”

Cassia had enough sense left in her to look at me and shake her head. I wasn’t going to hit her, especially if she didn’t want it. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out, watching her loins pulse in and out, begging for my dick.

Instead, I got on the bed and laid down on my back, giving them both a good look at my erection as it towered before them. Cassie rolled over and directly onto me, straddling my hips and lowering herself until our hips met. Pepper smiled and watched as I started thrusting up and into Cassie’s svelte body, getting an instant barrage of moans and gasps from her. I slapped Cassia’s ass as she moved up and down, drawing a squeak from her. She didn’t seem to hate it.

I did it again, and then again, and Cassie started to moan deeper as I did. With each strike, she would ride me harder and faster, getting more wild as she went. Pepper couldn’t take much more and crawled over me, straddling her hips over my head and lowering her pussy to my face.

I couldn’t see much else, but I did grab her legs and started licking and sucking her. She seemed to shudder the moment I touched her, and her breathing increased. I could hear something else going on up there, but I couldn’t see. However, I assumed they were kissing or making out or something while both riding me.

Cassia let out a gasp and grabbed me, freezing in place as an orgasm took over, causing her body to convulse violently. I thrust into her harder to make up for her lack of movement and could feel her orgasm vibrating into me. She started to shake and suddenly I heard a beep. It concerned me.

“Brian!” Cassia complained. “I’m overheating! I’m… oh god! I can’t stop cumming!”

Pepper grabbed onto me too as her own orgasm took over, and she lifted herself off of me just in time to squirt her nectar onto the bed beside me. She collapsed, breathing deeply, and giving me a chance to see that Cassie was bright red in the face and crying. Her mouth hung open and she struggled to breathe. I leaned up and hugged her, and came hard.

As my ejaculation subsided, I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her face. She gasped and whimpered. Another beep sounded from within her body.

“Cassie? Are you ok?”

She shook her head. “I can’t breathe!”

I lifted her up and off me and laid her on the bed. As soon as I pulled out, she gasped again and started to inhale deeply.

“Cas?!” Pepper yelped as she composed herself and joined us.

Luckily Cassie’s breathing increased and slowed down and her face returned to normal. Her body convulsed for several minutes as she recovered from an incredibly intense climax. She laid back, trembling and convulsing, and laughing.

“Cas?”

“Cassie?” I joined in.

“Oh my god, I thought I was going to die” she laughed. “That was INCREDIBLE! I couldn’t stop cumming! I was stuck in a loop!”

“A loop?” I wondered.

“My programming… something got confused… and I just kept climaxing! It was amazing! An amazing climax. It was.. was… Climazing!” she laughed, making words up as she acted deliriously.

“I think when you pulled out of her” Pepper deduced, “it ended the loop. She might need a software upgrade.”

“Good idea” I nodded.

Pepper soon started laughing too and I couldn’t help but join in. We all lay there on the bed laughing for a while before just laying there together. It was amazing to lay there with a girl on either side fawning over you. But I was crazy for them too. We ended up doing it again, although we kept it pretty straightforward. I focused on Pepper more for the rest of the day, giving Cassie a break and letting Pepper really test out her new systems.

============
Last Part
- Brian May