Shop Girls, Part 1: Cassia

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Shop Girls, Part 1: Cassia

Post by gynoneko » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Hey all, just wrote this one up for fun, not sure how good it is or anything. Still working on the other stories but having a lot of stuff to go through. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this 3 part story. Let me know how you like it.
============

Shop Girls
Part 1: Cassia
by Gynoneko

Coffee, the necessity of life, especially for college students. Man! College life sucks. You have classes at odd times, you have to live in a dorm crammed with other horny smell dirty bastards who don’t care about you or your problems, and you have to put yourself in horrible debt just to get by. I tried to avoid the problems as much as I could, but it's impossible.

I managed to get into a nicer dorm without a roommate. The type of dorm you only get with good grades or connections. I didn't have connections. I got myself a job to help with offsetting my debt. I carefully scheduled my classes and my work so I could still have time to do homework, and I even got my own bathroom! Of course, there are no girls around, and if there were, I'd had no time for them.

Instead, I worked, I studied, I gamed, and I jerked off. That was my life. At least, it used to be. Remember how I said I got a job? Well… with all the schoolwork I had, there just wasn’t any time left to keep it up. The best I could do was part time on the at a retail store, working weekends and nights. My grades started to hurt from it but I needed the money. We sold computer parts in a large mall. It was very upscale, and the customers were very annoying. All I had to do was sell phones to people. And most of my day was spent standing there with a stupid grin on my face waiting for someone to come into the room. The rest of the time I was convincing some parent that their teenager needed the latest model uPhone even though they didn’t.

I knew I needed to focus more on school, if I didn't keep my grades up I could get booted from the nice dorm, so I put in my two-week notice. Luckily for me, those weeks were slow at work. Even though I had tons of work to do at school, I would spend my lunch at a place I found months ago: The Baker’s Cafe. The food was good, the prices were a little high, but it was quiet. I enjoyed it so much, I would end up doing my homework there before and after work.

Of course, the real reason I visited the place was the staff. They hired the hottest girls around and dressed them in cute frilly dresses that reminded me of french maids! And they were all super friendly and nice too. They had 3 of them on staff, Ginger, Pepper, and Cassia… and it seemed like there were always at least 2 of them there at all times, if not all 3. Ginger was curvy and blond who let her long wavy hair flow naturally, Pepper was a tall busty brunette who donned a short ponytail, and Cassia was a short athletic redhead with a short athletic haircut. They were the ideal girls: cute, smart, easy going, sexy, and yet demure. They were all about the same age, probably in their early twenties. Plus they had amazing bodies and their dresses showed off plenty of cleavage and leg.

Clearly Ginger was the most seductive with her natural beauty and charm. It was hard not to get hard thinking of her. Pepper was very sexy with her long legs and large chest. I admit I would often fantasize about her and loved seeing her chest bounce as she worked. But for me, Cassia was the cutest, with a perfectly proportioned body and a personality I adored. She was a little bit more energetic than the other two, always eager to help and often running around the shop taking care of things.

I loved to spend too many hours just sitting there, watching them, working on homework, starting up a conversation. They really liked to chat with me and I enjoyed it too. Cassia, in particular, was very friendly and eager to please me. She was my favorite, although I was always too nervous to ask her out. She'd always talk to me a little too much, often forcing the other girls to drag her away and back to work. I even had a cute nickname for her: Cassie. She would always giggle when I used it.

After spending most of my time there, a realization occurred to me. These girls were a little too perfect. Even their names were too perfect! Ginger? Pepper? Cassia? These were all things a baker used! (Cassia is a type of cinnamon, it took me a while to figure it out.) I mean they looked cute and sexy and everything, but with the recent influx of hyper-real androids, you never knew if someone was human or not. Sure there weren’t many around, but they were out there. Every time a conversation went to their home lives they'd somehow avoid it and change the topic.

One day it happened, and my suspicions were confirmed. Cassia was serving another customer coffee when he got a little too grabby. I was right there, so I saw and heard everything!

“This is too hot!” The man yelled, grabbing my attention.

“I'm sorry sir, but if you wait it will cool down” Cassia apologized to him. Her throaty voice had a sharp edge to it.

“That will take too long!” He bellowed.

“Then I can fetch your some ice if you'd like” she offered as politely as she could. I could tell she was getting cross with this guy but kept her cool.

“I don't want ice! That'll water it down!” the unreasonable jerk complained.

“Then perhaps if you blow on it?” Cassia suggested.

“Blow-?!” He blurted. “I'll give YOU something to blow!”

What an asshole! I was about ready to get up and punch the guy.

“Please sir, I can serve your another cup if you'd like.”

“Why don't you service me instead” he gestured rudely. She blushed and held her mouth open in shock. His buddies at the table gave him a high five and hollered. Cassia wasn't having any of this.

“Excuse me, sir.” She picked up the pot of coffee and turned to leave. I was sure she was getting her manager. These guys had been rowdy jerks all night and making everyone else around them miserable.

As she turned to leave, the ringleader slapped her butt. Cassia gasped in surprise and snapped around to face him. She lifted a hand to slap him but instead she hit his cup and spilled his coffee on the table, getting a little on his shirt.

“You bitch!” He roared as he got up from the table, furious. Cassia was instantly horrified to see what she did, and terrified of this large man. I stood up and instinctively ran to her protection.

But I was too late. The jock grabbed the pot of hot coffee from her and poured it down her front. It was scalding, and Cassia screamed!

I got there in time to push them away from her, yelling something about calling the cops. Whatever I was yelling in my frenzy got them to back off and leave. I turned to Cassia who was standing in pain, drenched in her stained uniform.

“Cassie? Are you alright? Should I call an ambulance?”

She started to shake and panicked. All she could do was grit her teeth and cry. Ginger came running over.

“It's OK, Cas,” she said in her overly effeminate voice. “We'll get you taken care of.”

Cassia started to jerk and whimpered as steam rose from her clothes. Except… That was way too much steam. I caught a whiff and realized I was smelling smoke! Not from cigarettes. No. It smelled of ozone, like from a burned out circuit. Smoke started to come out of her clothing!

Pepper worked to calm the people and take care of customers. But I was sure I saw a look of panic in her eyes. She saw the smoke too!

Ginger was quick to act and rushed Cassia into the back room. I was worried about her and wanted to make sure she was ok, but Ginger was adamant that I couldn’t help and wasn’t allowed in the back room. She assured me Cassia would be fine and the authorities were called. I stayed as late as I could before my shift but they never came back out.

I thought about it for days afterward. And yet, every time I went to visit, Cassia was never around. I asked about her, and Pepper just told me she was doing fine and was out sick for a few days.

I left it at that, until the day she did return. I made a point of it to make sure Cassia served me.

“Hey, Cassie! How are you feeling today?”

“Much better, sir. Thank you for your concern” she replied in her sexy raspy voice. Her usual smile was faded, and she seemed a little distant. “How may I help you today?”

“The usual, if I may. Are you sure everything’s alright? I mean after that guy assaulted you and got coffee all over, I thought I saw smoke or something coming from you.”

“Don't be silly, I don't smoke.” She smiled at me and rang up my order, and I left it at that. I mean it could have just been steam from the coffee, right? Well, that's what I thought until a few minutes later. As Cassia was serving me coffee and a pastry, her movements seemed really sluggish.

“Here you… are sir” she smiled weakly as she handed me the items. The gravel in her voice seemed exaggerated for some reason, and her movements were only getting slower.

“Cassia, are you OK?”

It took her several seconds to respond, all the while it looked like she was going slow-mo. “Everything… is… fiiiiine… I… am… just… aaaaaaa… lllllitle… tiiiiiirrrrrred.”

I took the items from her and held her hand. She was burning up and acting strangely. Ginger hurried over and tried to distract me.

“She's just a little tired, she's had a long day” she assured me in her high girly voice. But by this point, Cassia had stopped moving entirely and was standing as still as a statue. A small crowd of people had gathered around, and it became obvious very quickly to new that she wasn't human.

Ginger didn't know what you do and started to panic. I held her hand gently to calm her down, it helped but she too was starting you act funny. At this point, I wasn't sure if she too wasn’t a robot. However, a manager came over quickly and lifted Cassia onto his back and carried her out. Ginger followed closely behind without saying a word and vanished behind the employee door.

I hadn't seen Cassia since. Whenever I brought her up to the girls, they would smile and change the subject. But on my last day, I couldn't just leave it there.

“So Ginger, are you all robots or just Cassie?” I asked as I approached the counter at lunch.

She froze up and flustered. “I… uh… she… Our- Our specials today are the cream of broccoli-” She was very cute with her high-pitched voice when she got flustered.

“Look, Ginger... today is my last day. I just want to know if she's OK. If you are OK.”

Ginger lost her smile and nodded. “She’s fine.”

“She’s fine? But clearly, she’s not human.”

Ginger sighed and nervously looked around. “You could tell?” She spoke in a hushed tone. “Sorry. Yes, we are all 3 robots. Cassia is not doing well, but please don't worry about her, she will be repaired and returned as good as new in a few weeks. But if you want to see her I can call her out.”

I was a little shocked took actually get a straight answer from her. Not to mention they were robots! Moments later, Cassia walked out, although she wasn't smiling. She saw me and gave me a weak smile.

“Hello sir, I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble last week.” Cassia’s throaty voice was back to normal.

“No, it's fine. I just wanted to apologize that this happened to you. It's my last day and I wanted to see you before I left.”

“That's sweet of you, sir. It IS good to see you, sir.”

“Please, call me Brian. I sure am going to miss you. I hear you are going in for repairs.” I still couldn't believe I was talking to such a cute girl robot!

“Ah! You know… Yes, I don't know for how long.”

“Pity. I was hoping to ask you out.”

She blushed and stammered. “I… Uh… B- but… But I'm a gynoid.”

“And a darned cute one.” I was surprised at myself even, being so cool with hearing she was not human. Guess I already knew but didn't care.

“Th- thank you, sir- Brian. But I can't accept your request. I am not allowed to leave here except for repairs.”

“Ah… Well… at least I tried. I wish you and Ginger and Pepper all the best. Maybe I'll drop in again sometime.”

The three of them smiled and gave me a small bow. However, I noticed that Cassia had a cable running out from under her skirt and trailing back into the employee area. There was a tag wrapped around one of her wrists which I figured was for her repair.

“Thank you very much, Brian,” the three said in unison.

“I look forward to serving you again” Cassia added with a smile. We waved goodbye and that was it. Cassia returned to the back area, lifting the cable as she went, Pepper and Ginger went back to work, and I returned to my shop to finish off my last day. I was so distracted thinking about the girls though that I didn't care if made a single sale that day.

I spent most of that day mulling over the confirmation of what I suspected in my head. They were robots. But… I just didn't care! They were as human acting and sounding and looking as anyone else I ever met, and if they were not human, I sure didn't seem to mind. In fact, I found it exhilarating to know their secret and started to wonder how they worked.

At the end of the night, after we closed up and everyone said goodbye, I headed out. The first thing I did was take off my stupid name tag and tossed it away in dumpster out back. I wouldn't need that again! That was when I saw her.

Buried under a ton of garbage, a feminine bare foot stuck out of a black plastic bag. I pushed all the bags off of it and tore it open. Could it have been a murder victim or a mannequin? As I peered into the bag, I was shocked to see a face I knew well. Cassia was inside! I pulled her out. She was shut down, completely deactivated, and wearing only a generic one-piece outfit, probably the one she came with. She looked dirty and smelled, but otherwise didn't look damaged. However, the tag on her wrist said otherwise.

Water damage, leaking battery, corrupted system files, generic wear and tear. The tag listed a bunch of maladies she had, each with prices listed, and a stamp over the whole thing said: “Rejected, Unrepairable”.

I was shocked. Cassia was being scrapped probably because her repair costs were too high. They were just going buy another one and replace her. If it wasn't for the bag her lazy owner put her in ripping open, I never would have known she was even there. It was illegal to dispose of androids like this but the proper way was pricey.

Naturally, I couldn't just leave her there. I hid her behind the back of the dumpster and drove my car over before loading her into the back seat. I drove to the dorm, put her over my shoulder, and walked her in.

I got a few stares, but usually, they were accompanied by a thumbs up or a high five. College life. They probably thought she was just a drunk college girl.

I got her to my room and laid her down on the floor. I was nervous, excited, worried, horny… I didn't know what to do next. So I sat down at my desk and stared at her thinking. She needed physical repairs, system repairs, and a bath. But one of the problems listed was water damage, meaning she had a leak. So bathing her wasn't an option. Although she needed to be cleaned.

So I started with my own evaluation of her and cleaned her. First I sat her up and pulled at her clothes to get a good look at her and possibly clean her. It was harder than I expected to get her clothes off. I tried to stretch them over her head only to realize they went off the other way. As I pulled her top down, for the first time I got a look at her bare chest.

Her breasts were a little on the small side, but not too small; they fit her svelte frame and athletic look well. They looked completely real and my loins approved. Her nipples were small and pink. She was so sexy it hurt. I gently grasped one breast and played with it a little. She was soft and her chest bounced nicely. I was giddy but had to control myself. Stopping, I continued to pull the top down lower.

Her abs were predictably well-toned, but not masculine, and she had feminine sensual curves. She even had a cute little belly button. I repositioned her and pulled her top all the way off, down her legs.

I was shocked to find she was completely lacking any genitalia. No vagina, no anus, no nothing. Just a doll’s crotch. But of course, she was a waitress, not a sex doll. She had no reason to have any sexual functions. And yet she had nipples. Thinking about it, of course she had nipples! Nipples were something you could see through clothes, especially the sexy tops they wore, I know I noticed them. They added another level of realism to these girls who were apparently trying to hide their true nature from the public. It was also a good protection in case there was a “wardrobe malfunction”.

But it meant that she had no sex programming, no sex drives, no sex sensors. She was just a sexy doll. But she was my sexy doll. Until I could fix her and turn her on, she wasn't much more than one anyways.

It just seemed wrong though. Having no sex organs. One of the great joys of life was sex, even if I wasn't getting any at the time. It seemed such a shame that she couldn't enjoy it is she wanted to, even by herself. It was something she deserved to experience, or at least, have the ability to. I decided that this has to be remedied. At least for her sake.

She was completely naked now but I decided to get a closer look for any damage. I could see a light brown stain on her chest and stomach, probably from the coffee spill. It wasn't very obvious but it was there. I looked around the rest of her but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

I did get a kick out of studying her though. I never thought I'd have this opportunity. And she was very well-built. She was light-weight too. But without knowing how to turn her on or open her up, I figured I might as well do something and clean her off.

There was no telling where she was leaking from, she looked fine to me, but I didn't want to risk it. Instead, I went to the bathroom and filled a large bowl with soapy water, and another with clean water, and grabbed some towels and a cloth.

I proceeded to give her a thorough sponge bath, washing every part of her. I sat her on the floor between my legs and scrubbed at her body, lifting her arms and holding her upright. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the stain off her. Maybe a deeper cleaning could do it. I spent maybe an hour, taking my time to enjoy every second of it, cleaning her off. It definitely improved her smell. And it made me more than a little excited.

It was odd holding and manipulating and cleaning her limp body. And yet it was exciting. I was tempted to play with her body, and I admit I enjoyed holding her slender form, but I just couldn't bring myself to go any further. She was my friend, or at least I hoped she would be. I knew her. And I didn't feel right taking advantage of her like this.

Afterwards, I took the tag and studied all of the ailments on her. They were extensive enough that I could research them on my own, and so I got to work.

For three next several nights, when I wasn't doing homework or in class, I was researching everything I could about Cassia. She was an upper-end retail model, which had plenty of fans, and each one had to be customised. That meant there weren't any others like Cassia, Pepper, and Ginger.

There was also a huge modding community for these bots. While it was rare to get one outside of commercial industries, sometimes people did. And those people knew how to do everything to these girls! Naturally, sex was the top mod.

While many of the sex mods were amateur at best, there was one small company that specializes in top quality kits and would modify the sex kits from other bots. I regretted spending as much as I did, but it was totally worth it. I ended up with the entire upgrade package. That meant, once I installed it, she could perform sexually from her mouth, anus, and vagina, and included all the software and firmware upgrades needed. It even meant an upgrade to her skin software, adding erogenous zones.

But it was also a huge installation project. It also took more than a month to show up. During that time, I kept her off and worked on making the repairs.

First I found a skin cleaning kit that promised to remove stains without damaging the appearance of the skin. It was essentially a giant patch I placed on her while moist and left there for a day. It did the trick, mostly. Only the tiniest hint of the discoloration was left but I didn't mind, it only added to her uniqueness.

Next, I had to figure out how to open her up. These models of gynoid had special proprietary tools used to open them, each one customized for that unit for security. I didn't see that anywhere, and if they didn't still have it at the café, it was probably long gone.

Luckily, the modding community had a solution again! This time it was an app any smartphone could install that would bypass the security and allow me access to all her ports. It had a lot more functions than that, which I planned to fully explore later, but for now, that's all I needed it for.

Of course, this would only work if she had power. I was surprised to see she still had residual power on, enough for maintenance and running updates. So I tried the app and it worked perfectly. It took a few minutes to analyze her systems, but soon a display on my phone came up with an outline of a girl, front and back, with a slew of panels.

I clicked on the one over her left chest, and a few seconds later, a panel with invisible seams slowly lifted up. I tried another and another… They all worked. I was having too much fun with the app, the rest of that night was wasted. The one good thing I did was figuring it how to plug her in to charge her, although her batteries were not doing well. By the time I plugged her in, her reserve power was in the single digits.

I eventually got back to repairing her the following night. As I opened up her abdominal cavity, it was clear her batteries were a mess. There was acid damage all over the housing and I needed to replace parts of it as well as her batteries. And if course this meant more money.

It was a good thing I had some money left on my credit card, so I bought a whole new kit, one even better than what she had before with faster-charging tone and longer lasting batteries. The batteries themselves were actually superconductors that fit into housings inside her hips, and the newer batteries had a smaller profile making room for more technology inside her.

As for the leak she had, it ended up one of the seals around her abdominal panels weakened from the heat of the coffee and it seeped right in. She was lucky it didn't completely destroy her. Then again she was in a dumpster. I resealed the leak and checked all her other panels for any damage, making sure she was completely watertight. Ideally, she should be able to shower or even bathe without worry, but maybe just not in 200° water.

There were plenty of other smaller repairs too. Some motor functions needed reworking, including in one of her hands and both legs. I took care of all of it. It spent the entire month while waiting for her upgrade to replace or repair all the damage and maintenance her. I even made a backup of her memories and personality. I understood why they decided to scrap her. With all the repair costs, the company probably could have just purchased a newer one instead. Luckily, I saved a bundle by doing the work myself and buying mod kits and used parts. I only spent a fraction of the costs they were quoted.

The entire time I had her either on the floor, sitting on my bed, or in my chair. I never activated her, which worried me because I wasn't sure I was doing this all correctly. I even started to dress her up a little, buying cute little outfits for her, even though I had to put them on her and take them off.

At last, the day came that the package arrived! I had been looking forward to this and had been watching installation videos online. It was a complicated procedure, but totally worth it. Unfortunately, by now I had tests and had to wait for the weekend to dedicate that much time to my project.

When at last I could find the time to work on her, I locked myself in my dorm room and refused to leave until it was done. I pulled the bed into the middle of the room and gently laid her on it, sitting next to it in my desk chair. She was completely naked now, as she had to be.

I grabbed my phone, launched the companion app, and started opening the panels on her body from head to crotch. Opening the box and going through the items, I was pleased to see everything exactly as the videos described it. I put one of the videos up on my computer and began.

Going into detail on such a complex modification would fill a library. But I will summarize. I had to run a simple digestive tract down the length of her body, installing the swallow mechanism, and connecting it to her complex data system. I then had to remove the blank panels of her groin and replace them. I had to match the skin tone of her body to the new parts and adjust them to fit. This, in turn, installed a very complicated vaginal and anal system, which connected to the digestive system and allowed her to process simple food intake and expel it, as well as cleaning her new systems out.

The sensors for taste were basic. She wasn’t designed to eat, even though she now could, meaning she wouldn’t become a foodie (although it did help with tasting food especially for cooking), but instead it was designed to let her participate in various types of sexual play. And it was said to include top-notch software to help her emulate the sensations.

By the time Sunday afternoon came around, she was completed. I felt like Dr. Frankenstein, screaming “It's Alive!” as he activated his creation! Common sense stopped me from actually acting it out.

I did run software repair and diagnostics software all weekend while I was installing her new parts. It all worked through my phone app. I even installed the new software that way too. Everything was done, she was all closed up, her new parts looked amazing and realistic on her, and she was dressed in a cute maid costume I bought because it reminded me of what she used to wear at the shop. I even posed her so she was sitting on my bed, leaning back.

Finally, I hit the button on my phone and activated her. The response wasn't instant, it took a few seconds before anything happened. But soon she started to breathe, and the indicator on the phone showed she was loading her new programs.

The moment she opened her eyes I held my breath. She sat up and looked around the room.

“Where am I? This isn't the repair shop.” It was nice to hear her raspy voice again.

“Hello, Cassia” I greeted. She looked at me. “You’re in my dorm.”

“You? Are you a repair technician?” she wondered while smacking her lips for some reason.

“Um… No, not exactly. Although I did repair you.”

“Have I been stolen?!” She panicked and sat up straight.

“No no no” I assured her putting my hands out to calm her. “You were… Uh…”

“Brian? What's going on? Why does my mouth taste different? What is this place?” I hesitated to answer. I figured she was probably tasting the upgrade in her mouth. However, she looked at my hesitation and came to a decision. “I will be contacting the authorities.”

“There's really no reason to-” I worried.

“Release me at once, I am model number CSF-6X-012, and have been stolen. I am the property of-” I looked around for something that might convince her she wasn't stolen. The answer was right in front of my nose. I handed her the tag that was once on her wrist. “What's this?” She questioned as she took it from me cautiously, recognizing it.

“It was on your wrist when I found you… In… In the dumpster out back.”

She looked at it and read it several times, turning it over and rereading it. She seemed to have trouble believing it but there it was. There was a QR code on one side that looked like it was printed by the owner. It must have contained everything she needed to know.

“It has my serial number, and my owner signed off on it. This doesn't appear to be a forgery. I… I've been decommissioned? They threw me out?”

I nodded. Cassia sat there thinking for a good while. After a bit, she started to look at herself.

“This isn't what I was wearing last. I don't recognize this uniform.”

“Yeah, well, I had to repair you and I figured I might as well get you something to wear besides that weird one-piece thing.”

“You undressed me?” She asked, and yet she portrayed little emotion.

I shrugged. “Yeah… I mean, I had to. You needed to be cleaned and repaired... Do you not like the dress?”

“It’s fine. But it is inappropriate for customers to undress us.”

“But I'm not-”

“This violated our terms of service, and the authorities will be notified” she warned.

“Wait wait wait… I'm not a customer. Not anymore.”

She processed this and then looked at me with her blue eyes. “But you… I… Oh. I am no longer owned by the Baker's Cafe…”

“Nope. And I didn't do anything to you except repair and clean you” and felt her up a few times. I couldn't help it. Not to mention her upgrade.

“You repaired me? But that violates my warranty.” She really had no idea how much I violated that already.

“It doesn’t matter, your old owner threw you out, your warranty is already void.”

“Then who is my owner now? Does that make you my owner?”

“I guess I am, I mean I did already put my information in your registration files and removed the old registration files.”

She cocked her head to the side and searched her data files. “Registration has been updated. And yet all my previous memories, files, and personality settings are intact.”

“Yeah, I just changed their permissions.”

“It is unusual to keep this information when registering a new owner. Do you wish to assign me to work at your bakery?” she asked.

“I… Uh… I don't have a bakery.”

“A patisserie?”

I shook my head. “What’s that?”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Do you own any establishments?”

“I'm just a college student” I admitted.

Cassie blinked and then slouched. “Are you planning on turning me into one of those pleasure dolls?”

“Uh…”

“Because you will find I am not equipped to perform such functions” she continued.

“Well…”

“And my programming forbids such activities.”

“Hey now…”

“I am not designed to be a plaything” she objected.

“Actually…”

“I am a state-of-the-art Elite class service gynoid. I am not here just to please men.” She started to panic.

“Cassia!” I interrupted, making her stop. “I have no idea where you're getting all this. I don’t want to make you just some fuckbot. Weren't you already just a glorified toy before anyways?”

She scoffed. “I served the good customers at-”

“Any teenager could do your job. They wanted you because you were pretty to look at and they could have you there all the time to bring in customers. You were cheap labor that never took off time or disobeyed. To them, you were a cute pair of breasts that could work overtime for no pay. You were a glorified toy.”

“I…”

“And by the looks of it, they neglected your maintenance, and overworked you.”

Cassia was stunned. But she couldn't deny it. She sat there on the bed, her head hanging low, as she contemplated my words. I gave her a minute to think.

“Is being with me that horrible of a concept?” I asked, breaking the silence.

She shyly shook her head while looking down at her lap. “Nn… I… I don't know. It would be nice to not have to deal with the staff or serve customers all day.”

“Didn’t you like serving people?” I wondered.

She shrugged. “Some more than others.”

“Was I such a bad customer?”

Cassia looked flustered and started to blush. “No. I didn’t mean it like that! You were always one of the better customers. All three of us liked you.”

“Then would it be ok if you stayed with me?” I knew that if she was going to make trouble for me, I could just erase her programming and start over. I was hoping to avoid that because it was Cassia herself that I was trying to save.

“I… Maybe? This is all so unexpected. I’m not sure what my role here is. Do you want me to be your maid? I am dressed for the part.” She lifted one arm to look at her outfit better.

The dorm wasn’t exactly a mess. Sure it could use some cleaning and tidying up, but it wasn’t as bad as most dorms. Not to mention it was only a studio layout and a bathroom. The place was small.

“It seems a little small for that, don’t you think?” I noted, looking around the room.

“Yeah. It doesn’t need a full-time maid” she agreed. “Then... why did you repair me? If you don’t need me to serve customers, and you don’t want to turn me into a pleasure bot or use me as a maid, why am I here?”

“I… well…” I hesitated. “I uh… I didn’t want to see you thrown out like that.”

“But I am a just a glorified toy” she replied echoing my words in her throaty voice...

“No! Not to me! Cassie… I… I've always liked you! I've had a crush on you for a few months… that why I was always hanging around with you girls.”

“A crush?” she asked looking up at me. “On me?”

“I like you. But when someone you like just gets thrown out, you have to do something! I couldn’t just leave you there.”

“You like me? Then you want a… companion? You want me to… BE with you?”

“I’m not forcing you to-”

She shook her head. “I can't. You repaired me, you must know I don’t have the right ‘tools’ for the job. And my programming lacks knowledge of intimate things.”

“Oh really?”

“Obviously. I’m a commercial service gynoid, my body doesn’t have the appropriate parts to participate in bedroom activities. Sorry.”

“And when was the last time you looked at your body?”

She looked up and thought for a moment. “My last logged entry was over a month ago. But I haven’t been to any service sta-” she stopped mid-sentence and stared at me hard. She smacked her tongue in her mouth once and a light seemed to go off over her head.

I just smiled at her and she shook her head.

“You didn’t!” She frantically moved her hand to her crotch and felt under her skirt. “You did?! E- Excuse me!”

Cassia got to her feet and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. A few moments later I could hear her gasp.

“What?!” she proclaimed through the door. “I have… I have… And back there too?!”

I stood next to the door listening in. Oh to see what she saw right now.

She opened the door a moment later, her panties still around her ankles but her skirt in place, as she looked at me with wide frantic eyes.

“You installed a sex kit?”

I nodded. “You were missing something, so I gave it to you-”

“YOU installed a SEX KIT?! On ME?!”

I wasn’t sure if she was angry or excited. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if she knew either. But she was definitely scaring me, so I took a step back.

“Yeah… is something wrong?”

She pulled up her panties without showing me anything. “I… I don’t know…” She put her hand to her head and started to walk back and forth. “Why would you install this if you didn’t want me as your sex toy?”

“I... “ Honestly I did want that. But I actually wanted more than just that. “Because you were missing it.”

“MISSING IT?” she seemed pissed. “You just wanted to fuck me!”

“Hey! Have I assaulted you? Abused you? Touched you? Or anything like that ever? I didn’t even bring sex up, you did!”

“But You-! You… I… no… you have always been nice…” She stopped pacing and closed her eyes. “You installed that and I… I’m just scared... nervous. I’ve never had a…. never been a complete woman before. I… I don’t know what to do.”

“You can start by calming down. Take a seat.” I directed her to the bed nearby. Cassia hesitated but sat with her head in her hands. I pulled up my rolling desk chair and sat near her.

“You were planning to use me for sex!”

“Cassie! No. I was hoping you'd want to. But it is yours, not mine. Do with it as you'd like.” That seemed to help calm her down.

“Did you do anything else to me?” she asked.

“I only cleaned you, repaired you, and installed that kit and the software it came with. That and registered myself. I was hoping it wouldn’t upset you to have that upgrade. It cost me a lot.”

“Then why?”

“I guess… I really just wanted to complete you, to give you the ability to live a full life. It just seemed wrong that you didn't have one, no one should live without the option of having sex. I'm sorry if I went too far.”

She sighed deeply. “Wow…”

“What?”

“It’s just… a lot to take in. I’m only a service gynoid. I’m nothing special” she noted in her smoky voice.

“Well, you are to me.”

She looked up at me, smiling weakly. “I… I guess so.” Cassia chuckled a little. “So… I am now your ‘companion’.”

“Friend?” I suggested.

“Friend?”

“Well, I always wanted to be your friend.”

“I’ve never had a friend before. But… do friends normally... “ she made a rather naughty gesture with her hands, indicating...

“Have sex?”

“Or install sex kits after undressing them while they are unconscious.” She had me there. I never even thought about activating her until it was all done.

“Ah… I think ’No’ to all of that...” I felt bad now that I realized I never even gave her the choice. Somehow the little robot shop girl has made me feel bad, and maybe I deserved it. “Uh… sorry.”

She started to giggle and fell backward onto the bed looking up. I didn’t know what she found amusing. Her giggle was really cute though, and it started to escalate into a laugh. I couldn’t help but nervously laugh with her.

“I’m sorry” she laughed. “This is too much! It’s just… To me, 15 minutes ago I was getting ready for maintenance, and now everything has changed. I was trashed, you are my new owner, you repaired me, and installed... My mind is just having trouble coping with all this.”

“I’m the one that’s sorry. Sorry I didn’t ask before installing it.”

She continued to fight off her bits of laughter. “Don't be! It’s ok. I… I actually always wanted one. It’s just a bit of a shock.”

“You have?”

She nodded while smiling. “I always wondered what it would be like… To understand what all the gossip was about. I'm still nervous about it but, I… I'm excited too.”

We laughed a little longer, letting it die down naturally. And then, her smile was back. The smile she always wore when she served me at the cafe. Except it seemed happier somehow.

“Are you ok?” I asked her.

She nodded, sitting up while leaning back on her hands. “I think so. It will take getting used to, but… I think I’m glad you saved me. Sure beats the alternative.”

“And your repairs are all working?”

She sat forward and twisted her hands in front of her, studying their movement, and then lifted her legs and rotated her ankles. “I think so. But I will let you know if I run into anything.”

“That’s a relief! To think they were just going to throw you out when you just needed a little TLC.”

She smiled. “Perhaps it’s for the best. I might not have been capable or programmed for… sex, in the past. But that didn’t stop the abuse.”

“Abuse?”

“By the customers, the staff… mostly the management.”

“They abused you?”

Cassia nodded, slouching forward. “The customers mostly just catcalled us, a few times they felt us up, which often got them kicked out. But in the back room, they regularly groped us. They tried to get us to pleasure them, but we really didn’t know how. I think Ginger had it the worst. The boss would often keep her in his office after hours…“

“I guess I can understand why you were so hesitant about sex and nervous to have a…”

“A vagina?” she finished for me, sitting up straight. “Yeah. But there were good people there too. And while it happened, it wasn’t constant. And just because some people did bad things doesn’t mean I didn’t… want to do some of it. I just couldn’t.”

“You wanted to?”

She shrugged. “Don’t get me wrong, I never asked for it. And I didn't want it from them! Not to mention my programming doesn’t allow me to do it. Err.. didn’t allow me to? But I was curious. People talked about sex ALL the time, and I wanted to experience it.”

“I see.”

“And sometimes I didn’t hate the attention” she blushed.

“Oh really?”

“Sometimes it felt good to be flirted with. To be touched. To feel your hand...” She held her arms, rubbing her hands up and down her skin, hugging herself. “Ah! I- uh… Guess I just… wanted to be wanted.”

I chuckled. “Well, you are now.”

She giggled and took in a deep breath, leaning back. “I can’t believe this is real” she murmured smiling. “So… now what?”

“I.. uh… I didn’t plan this far ahead.”

Cassia laughed for a good minute, falling back on the bed. It sounded really nice in her raspy voice. “Brian, right?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saving me” she smiled, looking down at me while propping herself up on her elbows. “For repairing me. And… yeah… for upgrading me.”

I beamed a smile at her. “You’re welcome.”

“Next time ask though. And… um… please don’t take advantage of me.”

“Never.”

What I didn’t know then was just how much she was going to change my life, her and her sisters.

For the rest of the day, we talked. Cassia had a ton of questions about me, about life outside the cafe, about her upgrade. I answered as best as I could.

Brian Sanger. 25. Business major. Computer nerd. Gamer. Now-amateur gynoid repairer. Single child. Huge student loans. Locally grown and raised. Attracted to redheads. Among other things…

Since she didn’t need to sleep, we decided she could use the desk chair to recharge herself. Not that she needed to charge. Her new batteries doubled her operation time and she had only been active for half a day. Besides, my bed was only a double. Technically we would both fit, but I didn’t want to pressure her into THAT close of a relationship. Although I really hoped it would happen.

She was mostly only programmed with basic world knowledge for interacting with customers, some local area knowledge, and a ton about the store she worked at. She didn’t really know much else, and rarely stepped outside the store, let alone the mall. So I knew I would have to explain a ton of stuff to her. But I would enjoy it. She proved to be ever curious, and I loved to teach her.

But when it came to her new womanly needs, I only knew so much. Basically what the tutorials covered. She wasn’t really designed to eat, although now she could. It just wouldn’t do much for her. She was self-cleaning but needed to refill her fluid levels. But beyond that I was clueless.

But damn it she was so sexy, and yet we weren’t getting anywhere. I figured she'd want to wait to explore that side of her for at least a few days, maybe longer, if ever. I was sure I would have to take care of myself that night. She was so curious and nice, and I didn’t want to ruin that or hurt our relationship. But it also meant I might not ever have sex with her.

When it came time for bed that first night, we decided Cassie should take a shower. They had a basic one at the store, for some reason, but it offered no privacy and was barely more than a sink on the floor. I showed her the ins and outs of the shower and then let her at it.

However, by now, the thought of her undressing and cleaning off in the shower was making me crazy. Her sexy voice echoed in my head as I recalled her admitting to wanting to experience sex, and her curves and naked body flashed in my mind. I stayed close to the door as she undressed and listened to everything. My imagination ran wild as I could hear her start humming to herself as her clothes hit the floor. She continued to hum for a few minutes without even turning on the water.

Her humming was interrupted by a gasp. Everything went silent for a little. Then another gasp. I pressed my ear up to the door and heard a small moan escape her lips. “Woah...” she quietly breathed to herself. “Later” she promised herself. She cleared her throat and turned on the water.

I wasn’t sure what just happened, but in my mind I imagined her exploring her new pussy, touching it, but being too nervous to continue. Either way, she was in the shower now, and I was horny as fuck.

I figured I might have to rub one out while she was in there. I realized it would be harder to jerk off with a girl living here, so I might as well get it done when she was preoccupied. I rushed to my bed and pushed my pants down to my ankles and got busy.

I was picturing Cassia and her sisters the entire time, although mostly it was Cassie. I recalled seeing her body in great detail while I was working on her, and was surpassed that recalling her mechanical secrets didn't deter me at all. I was well on my way to achieving release when a squeal from the bathroom caught my attention. There was the pounding of running feet, and then the door swung open and Cassie came running in.

“The stain is gone! You removed the-!”

There we were. Cassie completely naked and wet standing before me hiding nothing, while my erection was about to burst in my hand. We both stared at the other as our faces grew deep red, but for me, seeing her naked in real life right in front of me was too much, and it happened. I came. Cassia just watched with her mouth wide open as I panicked and struggled to stop. I couldn’t. Somehow, the shock of it all and my hurried attempt to stop it and cover up made me shoot farther than I expected, and right onto her body.

I was horrified. She blinked at me and looked down at the white fluid dripping from her chest and stomach.

“I… uh… Sorry!” she apologized before realizing she was exposing herself to me too. She didn’t even bother to cover up though, instead, she just ran back toward the bathroom, slipping on the way, and closing the door behind.

I was mortified. I tried so hard to control myself around her, and not mess up anything we might have had going, but now she was going to see me as a pervert for sure. Then again, she was the one that came running in completely naked. Maybe she wasn’t as innocent as she seemed. But seeing a grown man ejaculate all over her without warning? She was probably mortified. I'm sure I scarred her for life.
Last edited by gynoneko on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Re: Shop Girls, Part 1: Cassia

Post by gynoneko » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 pm

By the time she left the bathroom again, she was clean but red in the face and covered herself with a towel she held tight against her. We both blushed and avoided looking at each other. I had cleaned up the mess I made but needed to use the bathroom myself. So we ended up passing each other in the most awkward moment of my life.

As I closed the door behind, I caught a glimpse of her looking back at me. I relieved myself and decided to take a shower too. However, just the thought that she was in here moment ago naked got me hard again. I was pathetic, and decided against doing it again, in case she ran in for some other stupid reason.

When I left the bathroom, I was wearing the last clean towel and headed to the closet. There really wasn’t anywhere to change in private around here except in a bathroom. This was why I hated roommates. But in this case, it was rather exciting. I grabbed my clothes and dressed behind the small kitchen counter. It gave me enough coverage. The entire time she sat on the bed wearing the same towel as before and looking around nervously.

I returned to the room and sat down.

“You… uh… have some clothes in that bag over there” I pointed out avoiding eye contact with her. I left most of the clothes I bought for her in the bags, although I wasn’t sure she’d know what to do with them.

“Oh. Th- thanks.” She stood up and turned toward the bag, facing away from me. Leaning over, she rummaged through the clothes, inadvertently giving me a good view of her upgrade. I got a clear look at her bare slit but realized moments later I was staring and turned away.

However, my attention was brought back to her when she stood up and let the towel completely drop to the floor. I could see her entire sexy back and butt as she stood there putting on a sexy blue nighty. She probably had no idea she was wearing lingerie, and honestly, I didn’t know why I picked it up. Yes, I did.

However, she seemed satisfied with it and turned back around, to look at me. I pretended I wasn’t just staring at her, but I knew I failed when she giggled at me.

“How does it look?” she asked, giving me a twirl. She also gave me an eye full when I realized she still hadn’t put panties on.

“Uh… amazing!” I said trying not to look too close. “But you missed something.”

She looked down at herself and realized what it was. Blushing, she crouched down and looked through the bag for the right item.

“Uh… I… I didn't see any!” Cassia complained.

“Don’t you wear underwear at work?”

“With those skirts on? Of course we did. Well… Usually.”

We looked through the bag together, and both found a pair of blue panties at the same time, reaching for it together. She flushed red and pulled her hand back.

“Here,” I said, getting it for her.

“Th- Thanks” she stuttered. “Could you… um… Help me get it on? The boss usually dressed us there.”

Mentally I facepalmed, although I was more than eager to show her.

I had her stand up before me and lift one leg at a time, putting them on her. She obeyed, although she kept one hand over her new womanhood and the other over her bright red face. I tried hard not to look at her privates while I helped her dress.

With that over, she sat back down on the bed. “This is so weird” she admitted. “Everything is so different!”

“Yeah, for me too. I’ve never had a girl here before” I said sitting next to her.

“Never? You’re such a nice guy though! I’m sure the girls are flocking to see you.”

“Not so much” I answered. “I spend more time studying than partying.”

“Oh, well you should get to know Pepper, she’s the brainiac of us.”

“She’s a walking computer” I joked.

“That too. But she’s like a supercomputer.”

“Well, so are you” I complimented, relieved the tension had passed.

“Heh… not like her though. I just get by, but she’s something else. She could keep up with our smartest customers, always knew what the latest news about everything was, helped run the finances of the company…”

“She seems pretty great. But don’t underestimate your own abilities. You were always the most fun to hang out with. You knew all the trends and games.”

“Well, I was supposed to know that stuff. I’ve never even played any games.”

“Never? Well, I’ll have to fix that!”

“I’d… I’d like… that” she cooed, sitting even closer to me.

I noticed how close we were and that she was leaning toward me and got nervous. “S… sorry about earlier” I blurted out. Just like my mouth, always cockblocking me.

“Ah! N- n- no. I’m sorry. I ran in on you, and wasn’t even dressed! This is a man’s room after all. And you have… needs. Oh! I’m so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be, you’re stunning! Anyone would be lucky to see you… n- naked.”

She blushed again. “I've never seen a man… do that before. You’re… you’re rather impressive yourself” she admitted looking away from me.

“Wh- What was it you were trying to tell me?”

“Hmm?”

“When you ran out here?”

“Oh! I noticed my coffee stain on my skin was gone!” she excitedly blurted out as she lifted her sexy nightie, giving me a good look at her panties and torso. She lifted it all the way until I could see the underside of her breasts.

She froze for a moment before slowly lowering her top. She got about halfway when I stopped her.

“Cassia! Are you doing this on purpose?”

She looked me in the eyes, still holding up the blue nightie part way, matching the color of her eyes. She breathed heavily as she leaned in closer. “Brian… sir...? Doing what?”

“T- teasing me. Like, running around nude. Showing me your… body.”

“Wh- why would I… do that?” she cooed.

“Cassia… you are driving me crazy… Do you… Um… WANT to… with me?”

“I… I feel so strange” she admitted. “Like… my head is… swimming in the clouds… and my… my… vagina is getting… anxious.”

“Cassie? Are you… horny?”

“YES!” she grunted as she dropped her top and dived on top of me. She might have been inexperienced, but her programming knew what to do. She instantly wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me.

I pushed her back a little. “Cassie! Are you sure about this? I thought you didn’t want to-”

“I changed my mind” she admitted. “I really want this right now! But I don’t know what I’m doing!”

I sat up more, staying close to her. “If you’re sure about this, I’ll take lead.”

“I’m sure. Please show me!”

I leaned in close to her and kissed her deep and hard. Cassie struggled to keep up even with a kiss, but she soon caught on and followed my movements. I pulled away, leaving her panting with her tongue out and a string of saliva between us.

Without saying a word, I began to kiss her neck and reposition myself. She gasped as I embraced her. “Oh, sir!” she mewed. I had wanted this for so long, I was tempted to dive right into her, but I had to pace myself. She just opened herself up to me, and I didn’t want to scare her off. So I slowed down a little and gave her more foreplay.

I started lightly biting her ear, moving over to her lips, while running my hands down her body. She laid all the way back and ran her fingers through my hair and over my shoulders. She was gentle at first, but the more I kissed her, the wilder she got.

I pulled the strings of her top down off her shoulders and revealed her breasts. Cassia gasped and tried to cover herself, but I grabbed her wrist and held her arm over her head. She just gazed up at my eyes, breathing heavily, and trying to understand what was going on. I ran my hand down her arm, past her face, and onto her breast, where I caressed her.

“Ohhh!!” she moaned. “This feels so different than before! Ahh!”

She had the cutest tits, and as I squeezed her, she reacted nicely. Even her nipples were sensitive.

“Ahn! Hah! Ahhh!” she moaned as I played with her chest. I leaned in and started to kiss and lick her right breast while pinching and pulling at her left. She squirmed in place and moaned louder, grabbing onto the headboard of the bed.

I didn’t stop there. I kissed her again on the lips as my hand ran down her small svelte body, gently teasing her until it landed on her mons. Cassia grabbed my arm with her right hand while still bracing herself with her left, and struggled to take in air. I greatly enjoyed the shapes her body made as she braced herself. Pressing my fingers harder against her I started caressing her, working my way down to her folds.

She closed her thighs together, but when I rubbed her pussy through her panties her grip failed. As a wet spot on her panties grew, she relented. Slowly, she spread her legs and gave me full access, pressing her hips forward against each movement of my hand, all while clenching her eyes closed and breathing heavily. I ran my fingers under her panties and felt her bare wet hot sex directly.

“Oh my god!” her throaty voice gasped as she grabbed my hand, pulling me back.

“Something wrong? Does it hurt?”

She shook her head. “It’s too strong! I’m… I’m scared!”

“Don’t be, this will feel amazing! I’ll be right here. Just tell me if you need to stop or something hurts.”

She nodded, looking into my eyes, as I brought my fingers in again. Cassia gasped, and this time bit her finger. I slowly moved my fingers around, spreading her juices all over, and caressed her sensitive pearl. She squealed!

“YAH! What was that?!”

“Your clitoris. Very sensitive.” I informed her as I flicked my fingers across her again. She jerked her whole body forward as I did and lost her breath. I moved on and slowly slide my fingers down until they reached her honeypot. I gently pressed one finger inside, sliding it in as far as I could.

“Brian!! It’s… Your finger… inside me! I- HAAHH!”

I smiled and kissed her again. Meanwhile, I slid a second finger in and pushed it as far back as I could. So squirmed and struggled underneath me but ran her hands all over my body. At last, I let her mouth free.

“HAH! Is… Is this sex?” Ahn!”

“Not yet” I answered. “You sure are wet, now it’s my turn.” I stood up and lowered my pants entirely, exposing my engorged penis for the second time tonight to her. Except this time, she stared at it with desire in her eyes. I was clearly already ready, but I wanted her to get used to the size and shape first, and I pulled her up to a sitting position.

“Sir?” she asked as she concentrated on my member.

“Touch it, gently.”

She reached out and delicately touched my hard cock, wrapping her hand around it. She instinctively started to move her hand in and out while slowly bringing her face closer to it. That programming was damn good. Cassia’s warm breath was exciting me, and I couldn’t last much longer as she picked up the speed of her strokes.

I stopped her and gave her a kiss, leaning her back again. Climbing over her, I held out her legs and positioned myself between them. “Are you ready Cassie?”

She nodded. “Oh god yes!” I gently touched the end of my rod to her soft welcoming flesh, and slowly pressed inside. It was tight and took a few tries to get it in, but the entire time Cassia was struggling to breathe and started grabbing onto the sheets.

I pulled out and tried again. I repeated this until at last, I got all the way inside her. I stayed there, my hips firmly pressed against hers as I penetrated her to the root, and waited for her to calm down. It took a bit but feeling her undulating flesh surrounding me excited me; I was in no rush to finish. When at last she calmed, I pulled back and pressed in again.

“Holy Crap!” she screamed. “Oh! Oh! Oh, Ffffu-!”

“You alright?” I asked as I started thrusting slowly.

She struggled to answer, moaning and gasping with my every movement. “Is- HAH! Is thIIIIS… AHH!! Is this sex?” Uuugh! Please tell me this is it! HAH! I can’t take much more!”

“Yes. Does it hurt?” I asked as I paused.

She shook her head. “No!, keep going!! It feels amazing!!”

I resumed my motion but picked up the pace a bit. “It only gets better” I assured her.

“HAH! HAH! HOW?” she yelled.

“You’ll see” I promised her. I began to change my movements a little, trying a different angle. In all honesty, it had been a long time since I had sex, and I was struggling not to cum already. But I was determined to get her to climax first, so I was trying different angles to make me last longer.

And it worked. As I ground my hips in a circle against her, Cassie’s moans deepened. She grabbed my pillow and threw her head back, pushing the sides of my pillow against her face. I could feel her getting close already.

I reached down and held her small body close to me, thrusting even harder, and lifting her butt higher in the air. Instantly, her pussy tightened on me and she began to squeal.

“IYAI! AH! AA! SOMETHING! SOMETHING’S COMING! AH!”

“You’re about to cum” I grunted. “Me too!”

I doubted she understood, but she just kept moaning and yelling. Her hips pushed forward, lifting her butt entirely off the bed, and giving me a deeper angle. With another 2 thrusts, she came, and she came hard.

“YES! YES! AAAAHHHHH!! HAHHHH!H!!”

I felt her pussy tighten and convulse as her legs shook. Her orgasm was enough to make me cum too. I shot my load deep inside her and kept pounding away until every last drop was gone. She arched her back as her legs continued to spasm.

I pulled out as her legs quit. White fluid dripped from her pussy as she lay there, covering her face, and breathing hard. She spasmed every few seconds, lurching forward as the wave of her orgasm washed over her. I caught my own breath and plopped down beside her.

Cassia’s orgasm was a doozy, and it took her a while to recover enough to even look at me. Her face was as red as her hair, but she was grinning with a smile I had never seen on her before. One of pure ecstasy.

“THAT was SEX!” she proclaimed and started laughing as she stretched her arms and legs onto the air enthusiastically. I don’t know where she had the energy, but it was really cute.

She turned to look at me and cuddled up.

“I think I get why people like this so much” she smiled.

“Yeah. Some more than others. But honestly, that was amazing!”

“You were amazing” she hugged.

“And that’s just the beginner’s stuff.”

She looked at me wide eyes with a huge grin. “There’s more?”

We laughed together for a long while before falling asleep in each other’s arms. Well, at least I slept. She powered down to save energy overnight, which made her completely unresponsive next to me. I remembered there was a sleep mod I was eager to install and would have to take care of that.

I woke up the next morning to the sensation of a kiss. And then another. And another. Soon I realized Cassia was not just kissing me but caressing morning wood with one hand eagerly. In between kisses, I managed to stop her.

“Cassia? What time is it?”

She continued to stroke me as she whispered in my ear. “7:30.”

“I've got class in an hour. What are you doing?”

“You looked aroused, I thought you wanted more” she mewed. I realized she was completely naked and her nightie was on the floor.

I rubbed my face. “It's morning wood, Cassie, it isn't sexual.”

“It isn't?” She asked as she stopped stroking.

“That doesn't mean I want you to stop” I smiled.

She gave me a sweet smile back and picked up the pace. “Does it feel good?”

“Yeah, but you can make it feel better.”

“You want my vagina?” she grinned.

“That's one way… Your mouth is another.”

“My mouth?” She wondered. “Is that why it tasted different?”

“I installed the full package in you: mouth, anus, and pussy. The upgrade might have tasted different to you.”

“Wait…” She blinked sitting up. “I can use more than one orifice?”

I laughed at her but she was being genuine. “Well, yeah.”

“Do they feel as amazing as my… pussy?”

“Probably not. Anal is its own thing, you may or may not like it. Oral is more about getting turned on, making me big, feeling the size of my cock, and experiencing the taste and smell.”

She scrunched her face. “Well since you upgraded everything, I might as well try them all, right?”

“That's the spirit” I grinned.

She smiled and slid down to my crotch, nestling her body between my legs and gazing at my cock. “What now?”

“You lick it, stroke it, put it in your mouth… No teeth. Be gentle.”

She concentrated on my rod and stuck out her tongue. At first, she just licked it, a little at a time. It didn't really feel that great. “Go from base to tip” I suggested. Cassia looked up at me and nodded before trying longer strokes.

As she started to get into it, she ended up getting much better. She started to use more of her tongue and naturally started to vary her strokes. She even gently fondled my balls. Goddamn, that programming was good.

I groaned as she started to pick up the pace. Finally, she kissed the tip, glancing up at me to gauge my response. I pressed my hips upwards, sliding the head passed her lips and into her mouth. She was a fast learner and started to slowly and sensually bob her head in and out, just enough to cover the glans.

It felt amazing! Her mouth was wet and warm and the longer she did it, the better she got. Within a few minutes, she was taking me all the way down as far as she could, applying a little suction. Her eyes seemed to look up at me but out of focus, as though she were too caught up in the scent and was starting to lose herself.

I reached down to her short red hair and pushed down, forcing her to take me even deeper. She never resisted, complained, or even choked. She didn't have to breathe, and I wasn't hurting her, but she did struggle to take me that far.

I grunted as I came in her mouth, forcing her head down to take it all in. As I finished pumping my last shot of jizz into her, she swallowed and I released her head. Slowly Cassia pulled back and I popped out of her mouth. She took in a deep breath and grinned.

“That was different, but I really liked it.” She wiggled her butt looking up at me, licking her lips. “It tasted good.” I figured her programming probably automatically makes her like the flavor of semen. “But now I'm even more…”

“Aroused?” I asked.

“Horny…”

“Well I just came, so I can't get hard for a few minutes, but I think I can still help you.” I sat up and pulled her toward me. Laying her down beside me, I ran my fingers down her body, teasing her skin gently before caressing and massaging her bare tits. She squirmed a little and stretched out.

Then lowering my hand, I felt her warm bare mons and pressed against her slit. She reacted nicely, moaning deeply. She was already very wet so I slid my fingers into her pussy and began to stroke her.

Cassia's mouth hung open in surprise as the sensation of my manual simulation got the better of her. I started rubbing her faster and faster, putting more pressure on her front vaginal walls until she started to thrust her hips in response. I could feel her vagina swell as she pressed herself against me straining to milk as much pleasure from my fingers as she could.

She was close. Having given me a full blowjob earlier, she was so turned on it didn't take much to tip her over the edge. So I tipped her. Well actually I used my thumb to rub her clitoris, but that did it.

Cassia started to thrust her hips high into the air, fluid flowing out of her, as she clenched her face. At last, she started to scream.

“AAAHH! Brian!! Yes!!” She squealed as her legs started to tremble. I pulled my fingers out of her and rubbed her pussy back and forth, giving her one last hurrah. A little fluid spurted out of her and her feet slipped, sending her hips down to the bed as she shuddered and rocked side to side with pleasure.

Cassia eventually relaxed and stayed there sprawled out on my bed catching her breath with a big smile on her face while covering her eyes. As she recovered, I gave her a big smile and… Took another shower. Sex is a messy activity.

By the time I was cleaned and dressed, Cassia had managed to sit up and watch me, still completely naked. She just gave me a lustful gaze the entire time I ate. It was hard to ignore her. And if it wasn’t for class, I would totally go another round.

“You alright?” I asked.

She just nodded and made a satisfied sighed.

“I have to get to class. But I'll be back right after.”

“Class…” She droned without really processing what I was saying.

“You sure you're alright?”

“Hmm?”

I gave her a hard stare as I took the last bite of cereal. “Cassie!” I said with my mouth full.

She seemed to snap out of it. “What? Oh! Yes. You must go to class. What shall I do here?”

I shrugged. “Clean yourself up. Take a look around. Explore the internet or the TV. Just don't go outside without me.”

She sat up and covered herself with her arms. “Yes. Of course. I will find something to do.”

I swallowed. “Good. I'll see you in a few hours.”

And that was how it began.

============
Next Part
Last edited by gynoneko on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Brian May

Mangaman 2.0
Identification: Human

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am

By no man it's good to see you still here , I was a huge fan of gyno saves the day series that was probably one of my favorites. Too bad it ended I wanted it to continue lol. Great work as usual :thumbsup:
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!

Mangaman 2.0

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Glad to know you liked that one. Yeah, I am still around lurking and writing. Having a little writer's block on my current series, so I thought this might help me get out of it. Also still have ideas to continue Exo which involve him taking on the role of a hero and discovering there is a secret about his past. It's something I have thought of but haven't started yet. Maybe I'll look into it after I finish with Lost But Found.
Thanks your feedback!
- Brian May

Mangaman 2.0

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 pm

gynoneko wrote:Glad to know you liked that one. Yeah, I am still around lurking and writing. Having a little writer's block on my current series, so I thought this might help me get out of it. Also still have ideas to continue Exo which involve him taking on the role of a hero and discovering there is a secret about his past. It's something I have thought of but haven't started yet. Maybe I'll look into it after I finish with Lost But Found.
Thanks your feedback!
Absolutely and I can't wait to see what you bring out next. I'm just about to start writing g on here so I'm nervous about what the members will think. It's funny you say that I actually had a similar idea once I role played with someone. Though it was sortve a and alien gives powers to human who helps mankind and Android kind. Maybe ill try it out later on, Perhaps we can collaborate someday with our hero's it would be fun and an honor to work with one of my favorite authors. And yes the thing I liked about the story most was how you made by no genuinely love her despite what she was, although I love the smut and simple toy treatment as much as any but it made the characters fell real and complex. If you ever require any help , though I'm a beginner , I'll more than happy to.