New stories by Mangaman 2.0 ~UPDATED~

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mangaman 2.0
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

New stories by Mangaman 2.0 ~UPDATED~

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am

So I got a few stories coming soon the first is gonna be a multi part series coming based on a man up someone done of a man setting up his android wife that came with a home on a frontier. inspiration came from this manip which i must say had a cute model.

This story will be a man and his new life on the unknown land. people are too dense now in mega cities and the population is getting out of control so in an effort to thin out the the people the government issues an opportunity basically a free home in an otherwise forgotten place , these homes will be furnished but you must commit to living here in this new frontier for life. living in the unknown in exchange for anything you'd need and a peaceful life, though he'll have to take care of the place it'll be yours. included if single is a new android companion in the choice of full family or wife or husband. Erin chooses a wife model which is realistic in every way but programmable and all his. But as time goes on will she be more human or will Erin struggle with her true nature , can she truly return the love he develops or is it just all 1's and 0's in a fake human personality. They'll be many hardships many happy moments and even a point were he'll lose her. i hop this promises to be a great series.

But that's the big one the others will be some short stories and hopefully a few celebs with my fellow members one in particular is a few short stories I promised says long ago and unfortunately lost in a traffic laptop death, so I owe her a couple. If also like to do something he using a pass work with spaz tech since I'm such a huge fan, and I hate I haven't seen more from him. i also have a few involving a robot family a man buys and a few more originals.

Future stories:

The frontier life or the frontier wife. ( working title, please give any input or ideas you'd like to share)

future Short stories:

Product testing
My new sayabot.
Sayabot service call.
the honeymoon.
the perfect family.
is this real.

~update more soon~

also please feel free to comment and give me suggestions, i wanna hear what you guys would like to see so i can at least take some ideas and maybe ill come up with something. but feel free to speak your minds thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!