Proofreading

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Proofreading

Post by Spaz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Just an offer to anyone who either does not have a perfect grasp of the English language, or simply wants someone to check their work, I am offering my services as a proofreader.

I've already done great work re-doing Mirage's stories on the wiki, as well as proofreading the story bits embedded in ChocolateKeys artwork. Also, I proofread and edit the incident reports written by my fellow security officers at work. I've got plenty of experience and look forward to polishing up your stories before their posted.
Last edited by Spaz on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

ChocolateKeys
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Proofreading

Post by ChocolateKeys » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:05 pm

As a satisfied customer, I can assure that is a top quality service
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys

tectile

Post by tectile » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Spaz wrote:Just an offer to anyone who either do not have a perfect grasp of the English language, or simply want someone to check their work, I am offering my services as a proofreader.

I've already done great work re-doing Mirage's stories on the wiki, as well as proofreading the story bits embedded in ChocolateKeys artwork. Also, I proofread and edit the incident reports written by my fellow security officers at work. I've got plenty of experience and look forward to polishing up your stories before their posted.
Just an offer to anyone who either does not have a perfect grasp of the English language, or simply wants someone to check their work, I am offering my services as a proofreader. :)

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Thanks for the offer, as I found proofreading is a must.