That's what friends are for! (NSFW!)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
chepamasta
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

That's what friends are for! (NSFW!)

Post by chepamasta » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:42 pm

This is a story based off a role play I did with Mixgull. Hope you enjoy!

--Eric's POV--

I'm walking down the high school hallway, minding my own business, and there she was: the hottest girl in school. She was a blonde, DD breasts, curvy hips, and a booty as jiggly as Jell-O. I've been stalking on her for a while, I think she's new, but even with that body, no one comes close to her and she has no friends, so I went in for the kill. I put my hands in my pockets and go towards her, "Hello there. I saw you there all alone and thought that you and I could talk. I'm Eric, nice to meet you!

The blonde girl looks at me and says while blushing," Hi I'm Becky. Nice to make your acquaintance too!"

She seemed nervous. While I was looking at her I wondered what was going on inside her head...

--Becky's POV--

CUTE BOY DETECTED. C4LMD0WN.exe INITIATED. "W-Would you like to be f-friends? I don't have any yet..."

--Eric's POV--

I didn't even think about it before giving her an answer, that's how excited I was. "Sure! That's what I came to you right?" At that moment the most nervous smile was shown. "Don't be nervous Becky, I don't bite."

--Becky's POV--

FRIENSHIP WITH CUTE BOY SUCCESSFUL... INICIATING FRIENDSHIP PROTOCOL... "Ok... so umm... we're friends right? But why did you come to me, even though no one else came to me?" SEDUCTION WITH CHEST IN PROCESS...

"Well I think I'm just naturally attracted to blondes." I laughed a little because I realized what a dumb reason I gave while being mesmerized by her breasts.

--Becky's POV--

SEDUCTION SUCCESSFUL. RESUMING FRIENDSHIP PROTOCOL... "Hehehe. Well I hope we can have good times together. I've never had friends before so this is a new experience."

"Hey what if we go to my place after this? I'd like to get to know you better and even do some stuff." I gave the lousiest wink I've ever done in my entire life. It was so lousy that she even laughed.

"Sure. I'd love that!" UPDATING FRIENDSHIP PROTOCOL...

--Eric's POV--

The hour passes. Nothing interesting happened since we are in different classrooms so we don't see each other, she is surprisingly falling in the old trap... too inocent maybe?. I wait for her in the door, looking at my phone. I see her coming towards me and making the cutest smile possible.

"Hi Eric! Whatcha doing?"

"I'm waiting for ya. Remember that I invited you to my place? Follow me then!"

"Okay." SCANNING SUBJECT 201... SCANNING... SUBJECT 201 IS VERY ATTRACTIVE... SUBJECT 201 IS ATTRACTED TO MODEL FB-021... MUST CONTINUE RESEARCH ON SUBJECT 201...

After a long walk we arrive to my house, in front of the door I take out my keys and open the door and say, "My parents won't arrive till Monday, so we have a lot of time to do some fun stuff."

"Understood!" SUBJECT 201'S HOME... SCANNING... SCANNING... UPTIGHT HOME DETECTED... MUST RESEARCH MORE ABOUT SUBJECT 201.

"So Becky, how do you want to start?" I try to get her to understand what I'm saying, but she doesn't seem to get it. "We can talk, eat, or go upstairs. Which one do you want?"

"I'd like to see your room." FB-021 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FOOD... FB-021 NOT FLUENT AT TALKING... SUBJECT 201'S LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS: 10/10... UNNECESSARY DATA DETECTED... ATTEMPTING TO DELETE UNNECESSARY DATA... DELETION UNSUCCESSFUL... RESUMING FUNCTIONALITY...

"You ok there? You looked spaced out for a second."

"Yeah I'm ok!"

"Well then perfect choice!" I take her upstairs but something seems wrong with her.

"Umm... could I use the bathroom first? For about 10 minutes." BATTERY AT 5%... MUST RECHARGE...

--Eric's POV--

Man, THAT long to use the bathroom? "Fine, its in the end of the hallway to your left." As she went in I realized that she didn't lock the door. "Hmmm... what if I just peek for a bit?" As I start peeking on her, I see a cable going from the plug on the wall, towards her "soft spot". "What's that Becky?" She finally noticed that the door was a bit opened and that I was peeking on her. She immediately disconnected the cable and hid it and pretended that never happened.

"If you wanted to see my stuff you could have just asked. I mean we ARE friends after all"

I could see she was nervous. But seriously, I've never met any friends that would just let me see their naked body. "Was that a cable?" I know it was a dumb question to ask, but I had to make sure.

--Becky's POV--

SUBJECT 201 FOUND ME CHARGING... "No, that's not a charger. I'd ignore it if I were you." SEDUCTION IN PROCESS...

--Eric's POV--

HOLY SHIT! I'm seeing her breasts! Calm down, Eric... "Oh... Hey, you look hot none the less." Since she's showing them I might as well try and touch them right? As I grab them, I see no reaction from her... that's weird. All the other girls who I've grabbed their breasts, they've reacted in a harassed way. I'll just ignore that for now cause I'm GRABBING BECKY'S BREASTS AND SHE'S LETTING ME! "How come you have a perfect body?"

"Well my mom and dad picked it out for me. Do you like it?"

"What? How can they pick that?" I laughed at her comment so hard I think I made her feel bad.

"Well I'm not allowed to say this but... *monotone voice* ERROR... NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THIS UNIT... *regular voice* see?" ATTEMPTING TO DENY PREVIOUS COMMENT... "Just kidding, there's no way I could be a fembot right?"

"What? You're acting really weird. Well no matter. How about we go past the friend-zone?"

--Becky's POV--

EXECUTING SEXUAL PROGRAM... SEXUAL PROGRAM RESTRICTED FOR MASTER... CANNOT EXECUTE SEXUAL PROGRAM... "Sorry. It's nothing personal it just that you're not my master."

"We can change that!" I get her to my room and start kissing her and fucking her.

*monotone voice* "ERROR... CANNOT EXECUTE SEXUAL PROGRAM... SEXUAL PROGRAM RESTRICTED FOR MASTER..."

--Eric's POV--

She started twitching for some reason so I assumed she had a robot fetish. "It seems I just found your fetish. You like robots don't you? I thought I was the only one! I AM YOUR MASTER, MY BOT, OBEY!

*monotone voice* "ERROR... DOES NOT COMPUTE... ERIC NOT MASTER... MASTER REGISTRATION REQUIRED..."

--Eric's POV--

I realize I'm already rock-hard so I just went with it. "Fine then. Initiate master registration."

*monotone voice* "INITIATING MASTER REGISTRATION... SAMPLE OF MASTER NEEDED TO COMPLETE MASTER REGISTRATION..."

"I'll give you a sample!" I put my dick into her mouth thinking that's what she was saying. "That's what I'm talking about!" As she's sucking my dick I realize her face is emotionless, which considering my fetish, turned me on even more. "You look hot with that look." I realized I was about to burst, and so, I did. And she swallowed it all...

*monotone voice* "SAMPLE RETRIEVED... MASTER REGISTRATION COMPLETE... WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS MASTER? *normal voice* I-I mean, what would you like me to do?"

--Eric's POV--

I see that she's really nervous so I ask the one question I should've asked in the first place. "What's happening? Are you really a robot?"

"Umm... my mom and dad don't allow me to say."

"I order you to tell me now!"

*monotone voice* "I AM A FEMBOT CREATED BY DR. FROST AND DR. FRY."

I keep asking stupid questions to see if it's actually true just in case she's lying. "After all of the things that happened. Does that mean you are mine now? You will do everything I say?"

"Well I will do anything you tell me to do because I'm you friend! Not because I'm a robot, which I'm not!"

I grin like a pervert about to rape. "It's okay, I already know and it's awesome, now you are my sexbot girlfriend"

"Me? Girlfriend? I found you cute but- *monotone voice* level of affection: 10/10- *regular voice* I didn't think I'd be your girlf- *monotone voice* sex toy- *regular voice* and I'm not a robot- *monotone voice* human- *regular voice* understand?"

"I order you to, you can't do anything about it." I hug her putting my face between her breasts and she appears to agree.

*monotone voice* "Yes master... *regular voice* I-I mean umm... d-do whatever you want with me! I mean that's what friends are for right?"

And that kids is how I met your mother.
Love fembots or any kind of female robots or wind up dolls...
Love to role play
Loves to be wound up
Kik: KawaiiMaster101

chepamasta
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: That's what friends are for! (NSFW!)

Post by chepamasta » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Sorry for the double post.
Love fembots or any kind of female robots or wind up dolls...
Love to role play
Loves to be wound up
Kik: KawaiiMaster101

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built

Re: That's what friends are for! (NSFW!)

Post by xerxes31415 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Nice story!