A few shorts

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
robotizer2000
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

A few shorts

Post by robotizer2000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:52 am

Hey there! I'm new to the forums and thought i'd come with some gifts.

These are my first attempts at writing short stories (erotic or otherwise) and I thought I'd share the result of my labor. You'll probably find them silly and not so well-written. Any feedback is greatly appreciated so hopefully the next one is an improvement on these. Hopefully my own proofreading has removed most typos. No promises though!

They might not be to the tastes of everyone here as they're as much about mind-control as anything, with no physical transformation whatsoever but I hope you guys enjoy them.

Cheers

The robot game

Knock knock.

“Coming!”

The entrance door to what seems to be an appartment slowly creaks open.

“Good morning John!”

“Hey Carolyn, please come on in.”

With a small nod and a smile, Carolyn comes through the door. A beautiful woman by any man-or woman’s-count, she is wearing fairly high—heeled sandals, causing her ass to strain the fabric of her tight jeans. Her long, light-brownish hair held in a ponytail flows behind her as she briskly steps inside. A few colored leather bracelets adorn her wrists while a loose beige shirt, cut unconservatively low at the chest, completes her attire. Small touches of makeup put some emphasis on hazelnut-colored eyes sparkling with intelligence and a large dose of playfulness.

“So.”

“Indeed.”

Seemingly losing patience, Carolyn asks “Aren’t you going to tell me why I’m here?”

To which John innocently answers “Don’t you know? You did receive the hypnotic recordings I sent you, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did, but you know full well it came with an e-mail telling me not to snoop around in it, and only to listen to it in full.”

“And you did? My my, how things have changed. Did you actually use it more than once this time?”

Shying slightly away, Carolyn’s voice grows apologetic “Tsk tsk, this only happened the one time, and I went through it every day last week, thank you very much.”

John’s smile doesn’t do much to hide his satisfaction at his friend’s thoroughness. “That might have been going a lil’ bit overboard. Three sessions would have been ample enough, I think.”

“Then why didn’t you say so?” Smiling herself, she quickly adds “You’re always so cryptic. You could probably save both of us a lot of time if you were a bit more direct with your instructions.”

John shrugs his shoulders before voicing his next comment. “I thought I was lending the whole thing some much needed mystery. Don’t like it?”

“Cryptic messages and mysteries are not why I’m here tho.”

John leans in before asking “And why are you here?”

Carolyn blushes before giving her answer “As if you didn’t know. I’m gonna get seated so we can get started.” While speaking, she swiftly hangs her handbag on a peg near the entrance and moves to the living-room in a few quick steps before sitting comfortably on the couch, obviously eager to get started on the afternoon’s activities.

“So, I repeat my question, what are we doing today?” she asks confidently from the sofa. Carolyn is sitting cross-legged while her index fingers are lightly tapping her thighs in an obvious yet cute show of impatience.

“Okay, okay, no more delay. I present to you… Ta — daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The robotizer 5000!” As he speaks, John theatrically lifts up a small cloth from the small table in the middle of the room, revealing a very underwhelming white plastic box and matching headset. The box features nine lights in a row, all out, a tiny red button and a switch. The headset is very unusual, featuring two shiny, spherical electrodes where the earpieces should be, and a long antennae pointing upward from it. A thin power cord runs from the robotizer 5000 to the wall. It is currently plugged in.

“Robotizer 5000! Really? Couldn’t you think up a cheesier name? Jeez I wonder what that thing does… Not.”

“Well I was actually hoping you’d help me testing it out. I’ve not actually gotten the chance of using it on anyone.”

Carolyn raises one impecably groomed eyebrow toward the ceiling. Half-mocking, half-serious she says “Uh uh. I bet you haven’t. And how does that thing work exactly?”
With a huge grin that makes him look nothing like some sort of mad scientist, John picks up the headset delicately and launches in a long-winded explanation of the device’s inner workings. “The two pieces work as a pair, you see. The headset’s electrodes go on your temples, see? It is both a receiver and a transmitter. It can read your brainwaves and the tiny electric currents coming and going from your brain to your body, then sends them over to the control unit wirelessly. The control unit analyzes them then sends commands back to the headset which can then send signals to your brain.”

“And this is all entirely harmless?” asks carolyn with a smirk.

“Why but of course it is. I wouldn’t dream of doing anything that could put you in harm’s way. There is nothing remotely dangerous about the way the device operates. It’s all based on tried and true techno-babble.”

Slowly uncrossing her legs, Carolyn leans forward to rest her chin on her left hand, giving her audience of one a calculated view of her plunging neckline before interjecting in a voice she hoped as innocent as possible “I see, I see. But, what’s in it for me?”

To which John answers “The advancement of humankind? Pushing forward the march of progress and all that stuff.”

Carolyn eyebrows shoot up up. She doesn’t say anything.

“Well and there is still this weird side effect to the whole process. Haven’t been able to work it out of the system. Makes the entire nervous system of the user extremely sensitive. I’m told it also affects … *cough* arousal levels, and uh, uhm orgasms.”

“How do you know that if its untested?”

John acts all innocent. “Well I didn’t invent the parts I just put them together.”

Carolyn fans her arms and says “Ok, I’ll do it. You better make it worth my time though”

“Yeeeeeesssssssssss! Great! So, just start by putting the headset on then lean back in the couch and relax.”

Carolyn grabs the apparatus, sets it on her head before shifting her position to a more comfortable one, with her right leg crossed over her left, and her fingers interlocked on her lap. She rests her back snugly against the fabric of John’s ugly, worn-out couch, and asks “Now what?”

“Now I start the robotizer up like so.” John flips the switch on top, leading the first light to start blinking. “First, it needs to take a reading of your brain. Don’t worry, you shouldn’t feel a thing. Here goes!”

Carolyn tilts her head one way, then the other, while slightly pounting with her lips. She is wearing bright red lipstick today. Then she goes “Well, I do feel a small tingling in my scalp.”

“Really? Well, it’s almost done. Next step we need to interface the machine with your brain. You might experience a tiny-ish jolt as it makes contact, but it should subside quicky.”

John presses the button. The blinking stops, and Carolyn’s reaction does not disappoint.

“Ow ow ow!” Carolyn’s luscious lips draw back, showing two rows of white teeth, while her breasts perk up from the tightening of her chest. “That was way more than a smallish jolt! That stung like a bitch”

“Sorry. Maybe it’s a little too strong. I’ll adjust the setting next time.”

Carolyn raises her voice “Assuming there is one!”

John rolls his eyes playfully, as its clear despite the complaining that all is fine. The headset is just for show, after all. “Moving on. Now when I press this button again, we should start seeing the first changes. Here I go!” John presses the button again, and the second light turns on. “Do you feel anything?”

Carolyn uncrosses her legs, holding them tightly together, and straighthens her back, letting her body leave its comfortable resting place against the couch before answering “No, nothing at all.” She unlocks her fingers, resting her hands on her thighs, palms down, before talking again. “Are you sure its working? I don’t feel anything. Maybe you set it up wrong.” As she talks, her shoulders start arching back, causing her boobs to glide against the inside of her shirt, an effect that isn’t lost on our budding scientist, even if his subject doesn’t seem to take notice of the fact.

“Well the first step is a rather small effect. Maybe its just too small for you to take notice. Everything seems alright on my end. Lets just keep going, we should see some noticeable changes soon enough.”

Carolyn looks dubious but agrees nevertheless “Go on then.”

John presses the button while answering “Sure thing.” The third light turns green. That’s about it.

“Is that it? I still don’t feel anything. I actually haven’t felt anything since that nasty electric shock. Certainly no increased sensitivity or … orgasms” she adds, disappointment barely contained.

John isn’t phased however. “Well you should definitely start feeling the effects now.” Grinning from ear to ear, he continues “Maybe you should try a couple of movements. You look like you’re getting a bit stiff over there.”

“What do you mean stiff? I’m perfectly relaxed, just like you asked, may I remind you…” As she finishes her sentence, her left arm jerks up in a movement that starts at the shoulder, seeming to lock into place, followed by her forearm extending outward, then her whole arm pivoting in John’s direction.

“What the …” The look of complete shock on Carolyn’s face is truly priceless, and she can’t hold up a gasp as her fingers close up, leaving her index directed at John’s torso in a somewhat delayed pointing gesture.

“What the fuck is this! What did you do!” Carolyn quickly shakes her head in disbelief, watching in utter amazement as her right arm rises up in similar fashion, ending with her hand rotating first towards her face, then outward again, in what can only be described as a mechanical movement.

John smugly comments “Well, it appears the robotizer works. Go ahead, experiment a bit. How does it feel? You can stop pointing at me, by the way.”

“This so weird.” Following, his suggestion, Carolyn’s arm rise up, still with that odd, robotic movement, and move to either side of her. “It’s like, I can tell them where to go, but not how to get there, or how fast. It’s really, really weird.” Carolyn keeps clenching and unclenching her fingers into fists, flaring her elbows, going as far as rising her left arm high above her head in a series of slow moves.

It doesn’t appear as if she can move more that one body part at a time as lifting her hand in the air requires her to first, move her arm at the shoulder, then fully extend her forearm. In order to bring it back down she first bends her arm at ninety degrees, still holding it overhead, then slowly rotates her shouder. “That’s certainly new”, she says.

“Good new or bad new? How do you feel?”

“I feel fine. It’s just very strange. I’m still in control, but; it’s like my arms got a mind of their own when it comes to how to do what I tell them to do.” Smiling, she adds “It’s kinda funny, actually. Oh! And it doesn’t seem to affect anything above the neck either.”

“What about your legs?”

“I don’t know!” Just she finishes her sentence, Carolyn’s left foot quickly extends in a sharp move that sends her sandal flying across the room.

John ducks down “You trying to send me a message or something?”

“Sorry!” Carolyn giggles as she adds “Could you…”

All too glad the wedge sandals missed him, he gets up “Yeah, yeah, I’ll get that for you.”

“Actually, could you put it back on … I don’t feel very nimble at the moment.”

John’s answer comes as he’s retrieving the deadly projectile from across the room. “Sure. Just don’t aim for me next time.” He expertly puts the shoe back on, and Carolyn’s leg rigidly comes back down in a slower, more controlled manner.

“Do you think you could try walking around some?”

“Maybe. You gotta promise not to laugh though. I bet I’m gonna look ridiculous walking like this.”

“No worries. I’ll save the camera for next time.”

“Aha. Very funny. Let’s see. How do I do this.” Carolyn is looking at her knees while suddenly both of her hands come down to rest palms down on her thighs, then start moving again to her sides. Both of her arms are bent at a ninety degree angle, with her hands fully extended, fingers touching. Her torso suddenly bends forward at the hips, before a strong push of the legs awkwardly sets her off the couch. It definitely looked like she might have just fallen for a moment there, but her long legs unfold the rest of the way and appear to lock into position. Then the upper body moves again until she is standing straight up. In one final motion, her arms unbend at the elbow to rest completely straight against her body.

“You good? Looked a little touch and go for a moment there.”

“All good. I can do this. You just look!” Her arms retun to their bent position once again, and Carolyn pivots to her left abruptly. Then her left leg moves up jerkily, starting at the hip, connects with the floor a short distance from its initial position, and she is on her way.

Her progress is slow however, and it takes her quite a bit of time to move around the table, walk around the couch to return to where she came from. Her heels make satisfyingly loud clicking noise as they hit the flooring. Every time she needs to turn she comes to a complete stop before suddenly pivoting in a new direction and resuming her forward movement. Her long ponytail keeps brushing right and left across her back. Her hair is not the only part of her moving in rhythm with her mechanical advance. John cannot suppress a smile as he watches her plentiful bosom bouncing up and down with each one of her abrupt, jerky steps.

As soon as she’s back, he asks “Doesn’t look like you’re winning any races for the time being. What did you think?”

“It’s not too bad. Maddeningly slow, walking like this, but not too bad otherwise. I would have done better to wear a sports bra.”

John has to suppress his laughter before giving his answer. “I barely noticed.”

Carolyn’s arms snap back into position against her body. “I wish I knew why they keep doing that whenever I stay still however.”

John’s right arm rises up and he starts wiggling his fingers “Ready for round two?”

“Let me sit back down first.”

In a sequence that is becoming routine, two manicured hands come up at a precise angle, before Carolyn’s calves come to rest on the couch with one small step backwards. Our beauty then appears to half-fall, half sit down, causing tremendous amounts of upset to her voluptuous upper body. Finally, her hands come down to rest on her thighs once more, as the rest of her body remains completely erect and still.

Only her head shows any signs of life as she gives her friend her assent to continue. No sooner did she speak that John is pressing his mad apparatus in a now familiar gesture, bringing a fourth light to life.

“Feel any different?”

“Why yes, actually. My entire face just went numb.”

“Numb?”

“Well, not numb exactly. More like, I feel some kind of resistance, like it doesn’t want to look like I want it to.” John can clearly see what she means as Carolyn’s face betrays none of its usual quirks. Her forehead remains completely smooth as her eyebrows lack any of their familiar motions. Her mouth doesn’t move at all beyond the minimal amount of movement necessary for speech. Only her eyes appear to be untouched, still possessed of the lively sparkle denoting a sharp wit.

Curious, John asks “Can you force it to do what you want? Your face, I mean.”

“Let’s see. I’ll try a smile for a start.”

Carolyn’s face remains smooth for a moment, then suddenly her mouth splits into something that can only adequately be called a grin, going nearly ear from ear and showing plenty of teeth. The weird thing is, there is a clear disconnect between the upper and lower parts of her face, as the smile doesn’t quite seem to connect with the eyes, which show nothing but curiosity.

“How is that?”

“You look like one of these weird, scary dolls that aunt Hailey used to collect.”

Upon hearing that, Carolyn’s smile instantly drops, her face turning into a completely neutral mask. She looks precisely as if she wanted to arch an eyebrow at him, but could not. The tone of her voice makes her thoughts on the matter crystal clear however. “Hey! That’s not very nice! Comparing me with an old cat-lady.”

To which John smugly answers “You don’t come to see me for my uplifting attitude”

Carolyn still appears utterly emotionless as she puts a stop to that line of conversation. “Ha! That’s true I suppose, but let me try something else.”

Changes are more gradual this time around, as Carolyn furrows her eyebrows, pauses for some time, before her mouth opens to show two clenched rows of perfect white teeth.
Unwilling to let go of the look she struggled to erect she resolves to ignore her mouth as she speaks. “Wha-do-ay-lok-like?”

John seems peprplexed by his subject’s new look. “Utterly ridiculous. What is that face meant to convey?”

Speaking with her mouth closed makes her elocution difficult, but Carolyn still manages a short answer “Ha-hanger”

“Maybe we should stick with the creepy doll face. I liked that one better.”

Carolyn face appears to instantaneously drop as it sets back to a completely neutral expression. It is really jarring to watch it, as the emotionless mask is completely lacking of any of the small movements and micro-expressions that we come to expect from human interaction. The inflexions and variations in the tone of her voice are completely at odds with the total lack of empathy expressed by her body and face.

“Give me a reason to and I might show it to you again. It better be a good reason though.”

“How about I get you to the next step?”

Carolyn’s coy answer has absolutely nothing to do with the blank mask occupying her traits. “Why, I thought you’d never ask!”

John theatrically raises his index in the air as he blurts out “Brace yourself, here it comes”

With one press of his finger, the fifth light turns a bright green. It doesn’t bring any visible changes however. John doesn’t seem in any rush to investigate, as he just sits staring at his subject as if he had all the time in the world.

Patience however, is not one of Carolyn’s qualities. But when she opens her mouth to tease John about his device’s lack of effect, her voice is rather... different than the one she knows. “I. DO. NOT. FEEL. ANY- … WAIT. WHAT. IS. GOING. ON. MY. VOICE. WHY. DO. I. SOUND. LIKE. AN. ANSWER-ING. MA-CHINE. EXPLAIN. YOUR-SELF."

John has obvious trouble containing his laughter as he goes “Seems pretty self-explanatory to me. A robot voice to go with a robot face and a robot body. Makes a lot of sense if you ask me.”

Neither Carolyn’s face nor her tone indicate anything about how she feels of the matter. It doesn’t stop her from droning on in a machine-like voice. “WELL. THIS. IS. TERRIBLY. INCON-VENIENT. HOW. CAN. I. GIVE. YOU. ANY. FEED-BACK. IF. I. CAN. BARELY. TALK.”

“I think its terribly sexy”

“OBVIOUSLY. OR. WE. WOULD. NOT. BE. HAVING. THIS. CONVER-SATION.”

“Maybe you…”

“RIGHT. NOW.”

“I was gonna say, maybe you ought to avoid using any big words. Besides, your complaining fools no-one. It would seem your body betrays your true opinion on the matter. Looks to me like you’re enjoying yourself too.”

Truly, Carolyn’s nipples, which had so far elected to remain hidden, are now plainly visible through the fabric of her shirt. In her current condition, she can’t do more than blush, but blush Carolyn does.

“O-KAY. O-KAY. I. CON-FESS. SO. WHAT. HAPPENS. NOW. I. SEE. WE. ARE. STILL. MISSING. FOUR. LIGHTS.”

“Next one’s a small one. Prepare to be underwelmed.”

As the sixth light comes on, Carolyn’s eyes shift from John’s direction to the empty space in front of her. They also seem to widen up and become somewhat unfocused.
“DAMN. WHAT. IS. THIS. NOW. I. CANNOT. MOVE. MY. EYES. GIVE. ME. A. SECOND.”

As she completes her long-winded sentence, Carolyn’s head abruptly starts turning toward John’s seat and stops just as suddenly, with a small wiggle, as if locking into place. At no point during this movement did her eyes look anywhere but straight in front of her. Even as her face is pointed in his direction, her pupils still seem to be looking right through him at some unknown spot on the wall behind him.

Carolyn keeps going in the same robotic, monotone voice. “THIS. IS. VERY. IMPRAC-TICAL. ALSO. A. LOT. MORE. UNCOM-FORTABLE. THAN. NOT. MOVING. MY. HANDS. OR. FACE - … SOME-HOW.”

“Is that so? I’d have thought you’d miss speech most of all.”

A somewhat disturbing mechanical-sounding laugh fills the air “HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. VERY. FUN-NY. BUS-TER.”

“As side note, I thought the smiling face was creepy but this is definitely on another level.”

Watching her gives the most eery feeling as she sits completely erect and still. There is no twitching of the fingers or of the face to betray any restlessness, no darting movements of the eyes to the left or the right. There is only a complete lack of motion, quickly followed by an instantaneous comeback of the chilling doll-smile.

“But that one, that one definitely tops it off though.” John begins to stand from his chair as he asks “You don’t mind if I take a closer look, do you?”

Carolyn’s answer is even and mechanical. “NO. I. DO. NOT. MIND. AT. ALL.”

The overall effect is much stronger this time. Before, the eyes, which had been alive and sparkling with intelligence, had served to mitigate the uncanny look of the unnaturally large smile. This time however, they both appear dead and lifeless, as if two globes of glass, and actually add on to the artificial aspect of her face.

Without warning, the smile drops, and Carolyn’s face turns to look forward again. She blinks once, very slowly, as her eyelids close for over a second before opening again. John realizes it is the first time she has done so since he’s last activated his contraption.

“Time to move on! The next change will be an important one. This time the machine starts affecting thought patterns instead of just locomotion. You should feel a small kind of … numbness as it asserts itself over your emotions. If you feel anything else, please let me know.”

John’s hand is already moving towards the button as Carolyn interrupts him. “WAIT. UP. WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN. BY. AFFEC-TING. THOUGHTS. IS. THIS. THING. GOING. TO. CHANGE. HOW. I. THINK.”

“Not at this point, no. It’ll just affect how you respond emotionally.”

Carolyn stays as still as a statue as she inquires in a toneless voice. “WHAT. DOES. ‘AT. THIS. POINT.’ MEAN. EXACTLY.”

“Hum well see. Ooopsie. Hand slipped. My bad. Looks like the machine went off. Well uh, what do you think. I mean, uh, is it working?”

“I. DO. NOT. KNOW.”

“Well, are you mad at me for not waiting for your questions?”

“NO. I. AM. NOT. MAD.”

“Good, good. Do you feel anything else? Joy, sadness, satisfaction, boredom, anything?”

“NO. I. DO. NOT. FEEL. ANYTHING.”

John seems relieved. “Perfect. Means it’s working. What if I told you there’s no reward for you at the end of this little game. How does that make you feel?”

“IT. DOES. NOT. MAKE. ME. FEEL. ANYTHING.”

“And what about that? How do you feel about it? Angry?” As he speaks, John gets up, walks over to Carolyn and pinches her nose in his right hand fingers, pressing the nostrils completely shut.

Carolyn shows no sign of frustration as she answers in a somewhat comical nasal voice “NO. IT. DOJ. NOT. MAKE. ME. FEEL. HANGRY. AT. HALL.” She makes no move to remove John’s hand from her face, leaving him to stay in front of her with her nose in his hand. The perpetrator has the decency of looking slightly embarrassed at the situation he finds himself in, lets go, and changes subjects abruptly. “Hmmm. What if I asked you to fetch me a drink. Would you?”

“NO. I. WOULD. NOT.”

John’s disappointment clearly shows. “Why not?”

“I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO.”

“Can’t say I didn’t expect that. Still disappointing though. Let’s see if the remaining steps can remedy this. You-have no objections, do you?”

“NO. I. DO. NOT. OB-JECT. I. WOULD. STILL. LIKE. TO. KNOW. IF. THIS. IS. GETTING. TO. WHAT. YOU. PROMISED. THOUGH.”

“Soon, soon, don’t worry.” John doesn’t wait long before pressing the button once more. There doesn’t seem to be any visible changes this time around either. Carolyn is still holding the same position, sitting facing forward, her face completely neutral, her unblinking stare more doll-like than human. Occasionnally her eyelids slowly close then open again, but for the most part, her eyes stay wide open and aimed at the open space in front of her.

Her nipples remain clearly outlined against her clothes, slowly moving along with her breathing, the only motion still allowed to her. John can’t help but wonder whever a bra is the only piece of clothing Carolyn chose to go without.

Expressing his thoughts out loud, he revives their conversation. “I’ll know soon enough. Time to check for the expected changes. Carolyn, you can still hear me, can’t you?”

“WHO. IS. CARO-LYN.”

A glorious fist-pump accompanies his next words. “Imma genius.”

“WHO. ARE. YOU.”

Dismissing the question with a wave of his hand, John asks another question. “Never mind that. Can you remember anything about yourself, like your favorite color or food?”

“I. CANNOT. REMEMBER. ANY-THING. WHAT. IS. GOING. ON.”

“We’re conducting a little experiment. You agreed to participate. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Another question : if I asked you to fetch me a drink, would you?”

“WHY. WOULD. I. FETCH. ANYTHING. FOR. YOU.”

“Damn. I was hoping this one would work. Looks like its time for the big guns. This one’s a bit of a nuke, but it should get you in the right frame of mind, and besides, you don’t mind one bit anyway, do you?”

“NO. I. DO. NOT. MIND.”

“Fire in the hole!” Says John as a final push brings the last light online. Now all of them are glowing, indicating, perhaps, that the robotizer has run its course?

“That should about do it.” Taking a moment to ponder about his next set of question, John eventually decides to start again from the top. “Carolyn, how do you feel?”

“I. FEEL. NOTHING.”

“What can you remember?”

“YOU. ASKED. ME. SOME. QUESTIONS. THEN. YOU. PUSHED. THE. BUTTON. THAT. IS. IT.”

“Straight and to the point. You’ve certainly gotten a fair sight less talkative. I believe I can fix that, too. But first, tell me, what’s going through your mind right now?”

“NO-THING.”

John takes on a thoughtful tone as he asks her to elaborate on the subject. “I. HAVE. NO. THOUGHTS. MY. MIND. IS. COMPLETELY. EMPTY. MY. MIND. IS. BLANK. I. CANNOT. THINK. I. HAVE. NO. WILL. MY. THOUGHTS. ARE. GONE. I - ”

“That’ll be quite enough, thank you. Now let’s try this again, shall we. Carolyn, go get me a beer from the fridge.”

“I. WILL. GET. YOU. A. BEER. FROM. THE. RE-FRI-GE-RA-TOR.”

As soon as she finishes her sentence, Carolyn’s hands move away from their resting place in her lap, taking their respective places at either side of her hips. Just as before, she rigidly bends at the waist before pushing of the couch in one powerful shove of her legs. The movement is still awkward, even if it is a lot more controlled than her previous go. Carolyn’s ass ends up sticking up in the air as she fully unbends her legs. It doesn’t last for very long however. One mechanical move follows another as she straightens up to end perfectly erect in front of the sofa and starts moving around the furniture.

It is a complete repeat of her previous venture as one small and precise step follows another like clockwork. Carolyn’s breast rythmically bounce with the sharp thumps of her heels on the floor. John has given up all pretense of not leering at her ass as she disappears into the kitchen.

The creaky sound of an opening refrigerator is heard, then the sharp tink of glass on glass. The refrigerator door closes, and the loud sounds of heels being driven onto the floor are heard once again. Carolyn instantly stops after coming into view, then takes a quarter turn left before moving again, holding a beer in her left hand. She stops just in front of John, and brings the beer up a few inches from his body, then remains still. Her face hasn’t so much as twitched the entire way to and fro.
John waits a few seconds, waiting for a word, an action that would have never came, then says, “Open it.”

“I. WILL. OPEN. IT.”

Only Carolyn’s right hand moves as she efficiently, but slowly, uncaps the bottle. The cap stays in her palm as her arm returns to her side, bending again to the familiar ninety-degree angle she affects whenever she is doing anything. John picks up his beverage, takes one long gulp, then a couple smaller ones. Meanwhile, Carolyn’s arms have gone down and she is once again standing at attention right in front of the man clearly now in control of both her body and her mind. A control he doesn’t take long to exercise.
“Looks like it’s time for one final test. Let’s see how well all of these suggestions are holding.” In a commanding voice, John says, “Carr, strip off all of your clothes.”

“I. WILL. STRIP. OFF. ALL. OF. MY. CLOTHES.”

Carolyn’s movements are the opposite of fluid as she sets off to robotically and diligently follow the command that has etched itself into her empty mind. Her shirt comes off first, setting her round breasts into a jiggling frenzy as the accoutrement pulls them up before letting them drop. The trousers go next, answering John’s earlier questions about her underwear : she is wearing a tiny G-string, which quickly gets unceremoniously dropped onto the ground.

And just like that, Carolyn has carried out her last command, and she immediately settles again in her standing at attention pose. Her brain’s emptiness reflects in her eyes, while she wears nothing but the 5-inch heels she came in on.

John’s gaze moves from her nipples, which are as erect as before, to her completely shaved pussy, going all the way down her legs. He lets out an appreciative whistle, and orders her to bounce her boobs for him, which she promptly does in her usual mechanical fashion, pushing them up before letting them fall, causing them to bounce and tremble as they settle to rest, then doing it all over again endlessly.

John seems quite taken by the sight of Carolyn’s hypnotizing bosom, until he finally brings up his beer to drink again, and decides upon enacting the final part of his plan. He quickly fishes a small USB drive out of his pocket and starts commenting upon it.

“Take a good look, Carr, for in my hand I hold the key to finalizing your full transformation into a robot!”

“I. WILL. LOOK.”

John triumphantly gives out his next command. “Get on your knees.”

“I. WILL. GET. ON. MY. KNEES.”

He can barely wait for Carolyn’s mechanical movements to take her to her assigned position before launching into a small diatribe “This little thing holds the entirety of your fembot programming. When I plug it in the headset you’re wearing, it’ll program your currently empty brain, and turn you into an obedient robot slave, programmed to carry out all manners of useful tasks around the house. You’ll be ready to cook and clean, but also to masturbate, suck and fuck your owner, who will be me. It’s gonna be fantastic! Let’s get this done.”

John makes a show of bringing the drive over Carolyn’s head and pushes it against the headset she wears. “The downloading should start immediately.” As she hears those words, Carolyn’s eyes roll all the way up until the irises have completely disappeared under her eyelids and only the whites show.

“BEGIN. DOWN- LOADING. FEMBOT. PROGRAM.

DOWNLOADING.

DOWNLOADING.

DOWNLOADING. AT. 50%.

DOWNLOADING.

DOWNLOADING.
DOWNLOADING. AT. 100%.

DOWNLOADING. COMPLETE.

EJECTING. REMO-VABLE. DISK.

THE. USB. DEVICE. CAN. NOW. BE. SAFELY. REMOVED. FROM. THE. SYS-TEM.”

Following the cue, John quicky removes his hand, still holding onto the small drive, and sits back to admire the culmination of his work, as well as enjoy the great downward view that Carolyn’s position gives him of her uncomparable breasts. The buxom soon-to-be-fembot doesn’t appear to be quite done however, as she continues in a monotonous tone.

“EXTRACTING. FILES.

EXTRACTING.

EXTRACTING.

EXTRACTION. COMPLETE.

BEGIN. INSTALLING. FEMBOT. PROGRAM.

INSTALLING. OBEDIENCE. PROTOCOLS.

INSTALLING.

INSTALLING. SEXUAL. PROTOCOLS.

INSTALLING.

INSTALLING. SPEECH. PROTOCOLS.

INSTALLING.

INSTALLATION. COMPLETE.

EXECUTING. FEMBOT. PROGRAM.

BOOTING.

BOOTING.”

Carolyn’s eyes drop back down only to allow them to resume their empty stare. As she is still on her knees, it is directed directly at John’s crotch. She immediately resumes spitting out robotic jargon.

“FEMBOT. UNIT. ZERO. ZERO. ONE. ONLINE. AND. ACTIVE.
UNIT. AWAITING. OWNER-SHIP. IMPRINT.
UNIT. AWAITING —“

The meaning of Carolyn’s words finally catch up to John and he precipitately answers “Hold up hold up that’s me. I mean I’m it. Him. I’m your owner.”

“OWNER. IDENTIFIED.
THIS. UNIT. IS. PROGRAMMED. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY. YOU. OWNER.
FEMBOT. UNIT. ZERO. ZERO. ONE. AWAITING. OWNER’S. COMMANDS.
…”

John still looks flustered from his earlier outburst but takes the time to finish his drink, all the while admiring his new fembot’s fine, utterly naked body. It keeps repeating its last phrase, over and over, as if stuck in a loop.

“FEMBOT. UNIT. ZERO. ZERO. ONE. AWAITING. OWNER’S. COMMANDS.
FEMBOT. UNIT. ZERO. ZERO. ONE. AWAITING. OWNER’S. COMMANDS.”

“That’s quite enough, robot. I’ll make it easier on the both of us. From now on, you are to call me ‘Master’, while your designation will be ‘Caro-bot’, got it?”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. HAS. GOT. IT. FROM. NOW. ON. CARO-BOT. WILL. CALL. YOU. ‘MASTER’. THIS. UNIT. IS. NOW. DESIGNATED. ‘CARO-BOT.’ MASTER.”

“Good, good. Now to get to the more interesting stuff. Fembot, take out my dick and start stroking it.”

No sooner did the order leave John’s lips that Caro-bot is on its hands and knees moving between John’s legs, which he obligingly spreads outward. The newly activated fembot then unzips its master’s jeans and brings them down to his ankles in a flurry of moves that end with it stroking John’s already fully erect manhood as commanded.

Caro-bot’s expression remains completely unwavering as it keeps on caressing John’s more private parts, in a precise and unwavering rhythm. He doesn’t let this go on for very long however, before giving his last acquisition a new order. “Fembot, I want you to suck my dick.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. SUCK. YOUR. DICK.”

And just like that, Caro-bot’s mouth opens so wide it looks as if it might have unhinged its jaw, then its entire body moves to take its owner’s turgescent member in. The lips of its mouth close around John’s shaft and robo-Carolyn starts blowing its master by moving its entire upper-body stiffly back and forth.

The timing of each move is as accurate as the next and John focuses on the feeling of his tip moving down his new property’s throat. Slurping sounds and the very rare slow closing and opening of Caro-bot’s eyelids are the only things that break the monotony of its unwavering commitment to its master’s command.

John doesn’t last very long under such treatment and as he quickly finds himself ready to orgasm gives out his next command “Fembot, swallow all of my cum!”

The robotized cutie pulls its mouth off of its master’s cock only long enough to ackowledge its owner’s new orders, then returns to its assigned task. “YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL SWALLOW. ALL. OF. YOUR. CUM.”

“Hhhnnnnngggg”

The fembot’s luscious lips firmly latch onto its masters shaft. Its cheeks hollow out, and its throat pulses as it obeys the command to swallow everything. When John’s initial load has come and gone, it starts using its left hand to milk its owner for every last drop, licking and sucking for every drop of jizz.

The robot woman doesn’t seem to ever tire-or to know when to stop-as it continues pulling and licking even when it has become obvious it has already gotten every last drop of John’s cum and there is nothing left to be had. John quickly puts an end to it with a simple “Stop!”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STOP.
THIS. UNIT. IS. PRO-GRAMMED. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.”

“You did very good, robot. You deserve a reward, I think. Lets configure your orgasm parameters now.”

“YES. MASTER.
CARO-BOT. ENTERING. PRO-GRAMMING. MODE.
ALL. CURRENT. ORGASM. LEVELS. ARE. SET. TO : ZE-RO.
PLEASE. ENTER. NEW. PARA-METER.”

“We’ll set the the new default level at three. A sex robot runs on pleasure, after all. And since you aren’t human, there is no reason that you can’t just be orgasming all the time. Level three is low enough that it should not impede you from doing any household chores or anything else.”

“YES. MASTER. DEFAULT. LEVEL. SET. TO. LEVEL. THREE”

“Obeying commands will rise it to … say, five, with a sweet burst at level seven when you’re done, as a reward. Physical contact with your administrator will also trigger level five. Sexual acts will bring you to an eight while you perfom them, and I reserve the right to manually trigger the last couple of levels. Save all changes and acknowledge.”

“YES. MASTER. ALL. CHANGES. SAVED. EXITING. PROGRAMMING. MODE.
CARO-BOT. IS. READY. TO. OBEY. MASTER”

The rise to a ‘level three orgasm’ doesn’t seem to have brought a lot of changes to John’s newly-acquired robo-slave. Its face is as neutral as ever, its nipples are as ready as they ever were, and only a slight coloring of its pussy betrays its aroused state of being.

“Set orgasm level to ten. Now.”

The effect on the fembot is instantaneous. Its blank eyes roll back inside its head until only the whites are showing, and its rigid kneeling posture breaks down completely as its entire body slumps down, legs splaying out on the floor. Caro-bot lets out a small moan as its body starts shaking. The robot’s hands, so unyielding and still a short time ago, start to twitch, and its breathing becomes fast and shallow.

At last, the robot woman’s unflexible composure disappears as an expression of complete rapture takes a hold of its features. It doesn’t take very long before a small pool of its own juices starts to form beneath its dripping pussy. John lets the moment last a few more minutes before putting a stop to it in a commanding voice “Set orgasm level to default.”

The fembot’s eyes immediately reappear as it comes back online and starts to gather itself back from the floor. “YES. MASTER. ORGASM. LEVEL. SET. TO. LEVEL. THREE.” Any residual shaking quickly subsides as it returns to its previous erect kneeling posture.

“CARO-BOT. AWAITING. COMMAND. MASTER.”

“Now, what could we possibly do next, robot?”

End of Part One

Apologies for any missing returns. And the following double post. I exceeded the word limit.

robotizer2000

Re: A few shorts

Post by robotizer2000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 am

The Robot Game, Part Two

John sits on his chair, arms crossed, pondering on the world of possibilities that are open to him. Caro-bot doesn’t move a muscle as it awaits, on its knees, in all its naked robotic perfection, for its owner and master to make his will known. A mischievous smile births on the robot master as he makes his decision.

“Time for a change in scenery, fembot! You know where the bedroom is. You will go there, where you’ll find a few articles laid out on the bed. I want you to pick them up and bring them back here.”

Glancing at the mess on which his servant is kneeling, he quickly adds, “You will clean yourself up in the bathroom, then bring the items here.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. CLEAN. ITSELF. UP. IN. THE. BATHROOM. THEN. BRING. THE ITEMS. FROM. THE BED. ROOM. HERE.
THIS. UNIT. OBEYS.”

With familiar moves, the pleasure-bot robotically stands up, then proceeds to methodically and mechanically make its way toward the bathroom in a series of rigid motions that cause all the soft areas of its body to jiggle and bounce. Its progress can easily be heard across the entire place by the loud clicking sounds the high heels it wears produce as they strike violently on the floor with each additionnal step it takes to fulfill its master’s wishes.

John, meanwhile, takes the opportunity to grab some paper towels in the kitchen for a little bit of cleaning, an action which also requires he puts his pants back on. He is quietly, and comfortably, lounging on the couch, thinking of all that he might do to take advantage of the situation, when his own, personal, robot slave returns, its arms loaded with the objects he ordered brought to the living-room.

A clear robotic voice, emotionless and devoid of any human inflexions, confirms the accomplishment of the task.

“MASTER. HERE. ARE. THE. ITEMS. YOU. REQUESTED. CARO-BOT. IS. READY. FOR. YOUR. NEXT. COMMAND. MASTER.”

“Good job, fembot. Put them on the table here please.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. PUT. THE ITEMS. ON. THE. TABLE.”

As it starts laying down the items it carries unto the table, John checks to see if everything is there. As it works, the hapless Carolyn laboriously adds in a slow monotone “CIVILITIES. ARE. UN. NECESSARY. THIS. UNIT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY. YOUR. COMMANDS.”

“Duly noted, fembot. No thanks necessary, got it.”

Pretty soon, the efficient drone has tidily lain everything on the table : a pair of boots, a pair of gloves, two corsets, one small, one big, as well as a mysterious bag of unknown contents. There doesn’t seem to be any clothes. John strokes his chin as he sits pondering his options.

“You’re gonna need some help with all that. I guess we better get started. My lil’ fembot, I want you to go sit on the chair, and then raise up your left leg.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. GO. SIT. ON. THE. CHAIR. AND. RAISE. ITS. LEFT. LEG.”

The nubile robot carries out its orders perfectly, as always, and sits butt-naked with one leg up in the air. John quickly glosses over the comical aspect of the situation, grabs the left boot from the table, and starts taking off his prized possession’s left shoe. He then starts sliding the long boot on robo-Carolyn’s leg, taking great care that its foot is snugly fitted in.

The boot itself is quite the sight. It reaches up all the way over the knee and halfway over Caro-bot’s thigh, and seems made out of some glossy white PVC. The heel on it is sky-scraper high, and a thick sole curves slightly upward at the toe. Black lacing on the front runs all the way from the ankle to the top and is currently undone, a fact John seems quite intent on rectifying as he meticulously closes the boot tight. He makes sure to smooth out any wrinkles as he goes, for he wants the shiny plastic as form-fitting as he can make it.

He locks it with a knot, then hides the remaining lacing before slapping his plaything’s thigh without getting any kind of reaction. “Switch legs, robot!”

The fembot doesn’t seem phased by the lack of specific instructions and acknowledges the command. The left leg goes down to rest on the floor next to the right, showing the marked difference in height between the mismatched footwear, then the right comes up, and John gets to work again. Once done, he takes a short moment to admire his handiwork, before giving his next set of orders “Okay Carobot, stand up, then turn around and let me see what miracle these have wrought upon your butt.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STAND. UP. AND. TURN. AROUND.”

John whistles appreciatively and snakes his neck to get a better view. He hasn’t gotten used to his new found dominion over Carolyn and it takes him a few seconds to remember there is a better way. “Robot, uh, I need a better view!”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. GIVE. YOU. A. BETTER. VIEW. CARO-BOT. IS. YOUR. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE.”

Indeed, this voluptuous doll seems to know exactly what its master desires as it bends forward to show off its booty, a view he obviously enjoys, as a bulge is clearly mounting inside his pants. “Lets keep this train going. Stand up, fembot, and put on the matching gloves you carried with you.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. PUT. THE. GLOVES. ON.”

Robo-Carolyn flawless carries out its commands once again, pulling the long-sleeved gloves all the way over its elbows, and shows its attention to detail as it mimicks its owner’s efforts in eliminating any wrinkles in the fabric. As soon as it is done, it stands at attention once again. John doesn’t waste too much time before setting his robot up for the next change. “Hold your arms up in a T-pose, robot.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. HOLD. ITS ARMS. UP. IN. A. T-POSE.”

John grabs a corset from the table then moves behind Carolyn as prepares to put it in place. The piece is made out off white latex and appears to have been spit-shined, giving it an eery glow. He obviously knows his way around the accessory, as he sets about to fit it and tighten it on his obedient subject’s mid-section. The contraption strongly squeezes Carolyn’s waist, giving her already attractive silhouette a very unnatural hourglass look.

Not bothering to let his prize rest its arms, John moves on to the smaller corset stashed next to his bag of wonders. He expertly fastens it over Carolyn’s neck. It goes from lower jaw to shoulders and looks like it would make any attempt at moving head or neck rather futile. Like every other element attached to the fembot’s body, it is both shiny and white.

Once done with the smaller corset, John takes a couple steps back to get a better look and is not disappointed by what he sees. The effect of the various accessories is utterly uncanny as they combine with the robotic mask of a face and the artificial stillness of the limbs to form an impression that is more machine than human.
He decides he’ll have his fembot circuit around the room as a test : “Fembot, take a walk around the room, and keep walking until I tell you to stop.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. WALK. UNTIL. YOU. GIVE. THE. ORDER.”

And off the robot slave goes, with its steps made even more mechanical by the taller footwear, while both corsets make its upper body even more rigid and unmoving. The eye cannot help but be drawn to its more fleshy bits as the breasts sway and bounce in front while the buttocks ripple and rebound from the rear. The first sharp turn sends Carolyn’s auburn hair whipping across robo-Carolyn’s face. The fembot doesn’t show any signs of discomfort however, as it starts reciting a mantra while seemingly attempting to pound any loose floorboards into submission.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. CARO-BOT. WILL. WALK.”

Click. Click. Clack.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE. CARO-BOT. WILL. WALK.”

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. OBEYS. EVERY. COMMAND. CARO-BOT. WILL. WALK.”

Click. Click. Clack. Click. Click.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. HAS. NO. THOUGHTS. OF. ITS. OWN. CARO-BOT. WILL. WALK.”

John lifts his right hand, palm up, before speaking “Good enough. Fembot, stop!”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STOP. WHAT. IS. YOUR. COMMAND. MASTER.”

“Empty the bag’s contents on the table.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. EMPTY. THE. BAG. ON. THE. TABLE. FOR. YOU.”

Caro-bot’s robo-walk brings it back to the table in its own (slow) time, after which it bends at the hips just enough that it can extend its arms down the inside of the bag, while its legs remain fully extended. The robot begins to carefully bring objects out one at a time using only its left arm, the only part of its body showing any signs of movement.
A tube of lubricant leaves first, joined by an egg, a white gag, and finally a remote. Then the fembot straighthens up and resumes its stand-at-attention pose and comments “THE. BAG. IS. EMPTY. AS. COM-MANDED. MASTER. CARO-BOT. AWAITING. INSTRUCTIONS.”

John taps his cheek with his index finger while he ponders what he should have his robo-woman do next. Having reached a decision, he gives it a series of instructions “Caro-bot, you are to use the tube to lubricate the egg, insert said egg into your pussy, then bring the remote to me and await for my next command. I actually quite enjoy you spouting all that robo-nonsense, I think we won’t use the gag, at least for now.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. LUBRICATE. THE. PLEASURING. DE-VICE. AND. INSERT. IT. IN. ITS. PU-SSY.”

After acknowledging its instructions in its typical robotic monotone, the servile drone sets about carrying them out unhesitantly. It spreads its legs first, then bends over the table once again to pick up both the tube of lubricant and the aptly named pleasuring device. It squeezes a generous portion of the liquid onto the gadget before spreading it to the entirety of its surface using its fingers. A good amount of it drips on the floor as the capped tube is set down and the vibrator is inserted in the pleasure-bot’s vagina.
Robo-Carolyn picks up the remote in its left hand, then closes up its legs as a small drop runs down its left thigh, and walks right in front of its owner and master to deliver the device as ordered.

“HERE. IS. THE. RE-MOTE. MASTER.”

“Time to experiment a bit, my robot beauty. What do you say, shall we run some tests?”

“CARO-BOT. WILL. DO. ANY-THING. YOU. COMMAND. MASTER. ORDER. AND. CARO-BOT. WILL. OBEY.”

“That’s the spirit! Until I tell you to stop, I want you to say out loud your orgasm level each and every time it changes. You can start by giving it right now, understood?”
“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STATE. ITS. ORGASM. LEVEL. AFTER. EVERY. CHANGE. CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. THREE.”

John answers the robot’s sentence by resting his hand on its shoulder, to which Carolyn’s robot self responds with “CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. FIVE.” They stay that way for what seems like a minute or so, but the fembot shows no external changes whatsoever. Suddenly inspired, our lead scientist moves both hands to his creation’s face, giving it no time to switch back, and uses his thumbs to push its cheeks upward in a parody of a smile. “Give me a smile, robot.”

With its face still cupped by its master’s hands, the robot woman confirms the command before following it “CARO-BOT. WILL. SMILE. MASTER.”

John lets go and steps backs for a better look, triggering another change. “CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. THREE.” The doll-like smile comes down only to reappear at the end of the sentence.

John clearly didn’t mean to cause a downgrade as he curses under his breath, before getting ahold of one of robo-Carolyn’s breasts and giving it a small squeeze. “CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. SIX.” Our robot whisperer arches an eyebrow, surprised, and inquires “Why six and not five?”

“MASTER. CONTACT. WITH. ONE. OF. CARO-BOTS. EROGENOUS. ZONES. TRIGGERS. ORGASM. LEVEL. SIX.”

“Is that so. I guess you would know best. Then how about this?”

The buxom sexbot remains silent as a second hand makes contact with another breast and both proceed to massage Carolyn’s silky smooth boobs. John keeps going for a few minutes, interrupting from time to time to give each breast a strong squeeze or a soft caress. The statuesque bot remains utterly silent and immobile, but tiny rivulets of sweat start trickling down its forehead as the strain of containing the pleasure coursing through its body takes its toll.

Aware of the effect he’s having, John determines to stay the course for a little while longer and starts rolling the seemingly permanently erect nipples between his fingers. His robot’s breathing grows deeper with each moment that passes, causing the focus of his attention to rise up and down. He slows down after a while, leaving one hand to wonder about the robot woman’s heaving bosom while the other fishes the remote control out of his pocket.

“Let’s put this sucker to good use.” And just like that, the vibrator springs to life deep inside of Carolyn, set on half power from the get go. The pleasure-bot lets escape a decidedly un-robotic moan of pleasure before its programming reasserts itself and it utters in a cold voice “CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. EIGHT.”

John’s wondering hand has moved down to the fembot’s pussy and has switched from caressing to rubbing. His attentions, combined with the wicked vibrator’s continuous buzzing are causing a definite breakdown of Caro-bot’s previously impeccably controlled countenance. Its body is covered with beads of sweat and has started shivering in synch with the movements of its owner’s fingers. The once wide open eyes are now partly closed as the robot struggles to keep up its big, meaningless smile.

With a smile of satisfaction of his own, John’s hand leaves the perfect robot body. He wants to see how his robot slave handles menial tasks while under the pressure of an intense, unending orgasm. “Robot, I want to see you pick up all the boxes in the corner over there, then put them down in this other corner here. You can only carry one of them at a time. Execute.”

The robot is an image of shattered perfection as it struggles to return to the posture that a quarter-hour of orgasming have laid waste to. The glossy eyes snap open, unfocused and vacant, the facial muscles pull the smile up and the fembot’s hands stop their constant twitching before it speaks in a broken voice.

“YES.... MA. STERRR. CARO… BOT. WILL. DO. AS... YOU… SAY.”

And with that, the slave-bot sets about satisfying its owner’s wishes. Its first steps are slow, unsure, but it quickly picks up the pace on its way to the stash of cardboard boxes. Watching John’s robot servant bending straight from the hips, grabbing the first box with both hands, swiftly coming back up, then wheeling around to head straight for the next corner, you wouldn’t believe it was fighting the effects of a massive wave of pleasure as it worked. But it nevertheless succeeds in putting down the first box in the allotted spot.

As it turns around for the second time, John’s voice makes itself heard “Too easy! Hardcore mode engaged!” The effect of the egg’s maximal setting are immediate and apparent. The robot woman lets out a loud gasp, followed by a long moan as it forgets to follow up on its last step. Its empty eyes flutter a moment, then close completely. The fembot stays that way for a time, then a powerful shake grips its entire body and its eyes seem to instantly open. It appears the compulsion to follow and obey commands superseded its own need for pleasure and it resumes its pointless task.

John isn’t quite done prodding however. “Fembot! Say that you are an obedient robot slave, and exist only to serve and obey. Keep repeating it until I tell you to stop.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO… BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO… BOT. EXISTS... ONLY. TO.... SERVE. AND… OBEY.”

Buttocks wiggling as the mindless drone walks robotically to the stash of boxes.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS… AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE... AND... OBEY.”

Ass cheeks getting pulled taut as is it bends over and picks up its first target.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS... AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE... AND. OBEY.”

Tits bouncing madly as it suddenly rises and pivots in a series of fast motions.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT... ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.”

Loud clicking of impossibly tall heels on wood, causing the hair to snap from left to right, while the boobs tremble, sending bullets of sweat in every direction.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.”

Smiling as widely as physically able in-between every acknowledgement of servility.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE. CARO-BOT. EXISTS. ONLY. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.”

John’s robot slave finally lays down the last box. “Stop repeating and come stand right here.” John is pointing at a spot of the room away from any furniture, however his fembot is still facing the wall and needs to fully wheel around, then adjust its position a second time with a small turn, before its motionless eyes can see the location.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STAND. RIGHT. THERE. AS. COMMANDED.”

As soon as the life-sized fantasy reaches the appointed spot, its owner can be heard again. “Robot, you will get on your knees and repeat over and over that you are a mindless sex toy, designed to bring pleasure to your master. Start … Now.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. GET. ON. ITS. KNEES. AND. REPEAT. OVER. AND. OVER. ‘CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.’ CARO-BOT. WILL. START. NOW.
CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.
CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

“Spit on your chest and spread it over your boobs.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL SPREAD. ITS SPIT. OVER. ITS. BOOBS. CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

Unable to bend its head down, fembot Carolyn’s choice of methods for carrying out its orders seems to be spitting onto its gloved hands before spreading its saliva over its freely hanging tits. As the robot busies itself with lubricating every square inch of its bust, John drags a chair in front of his boob job delivery machine. All the while said machine keeps spouting its perverse mantra.

“CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

John takes off his pants and underwear, and can barely wait to be seated before ordering his robot slut to start servicing him.

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. USE. ITS. BREASTS. TO. GIVE. YOU. PLEASURE. CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

No sooner has the roboslut finished its sentence that its ass leaves its resting place against its calves to level its bosom with its owner’s manhood. Sticking John’s dick in-between the robot’s tits requires a few adjustments from both participants, him only too happy to oblige while the pleasure bot unherringly follows the call of its programming.
The fembot hasn’t forgotten its previous orders either and keeps repeating the same words endlessly as it uses its hands to guide its soft flesh to squeeze, rub, and pressure its master’s shaft with robotic abandon.

“CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.
CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

John soon closes his eyes to better focus on the fine sensation of robo-Carolyn’s smooth skin gliding against his dick. He makes a mental note of the perfectly adequate lubrication provided by the mixture of sweat, saliva, and pre-cum currently covering fembot Carolyn’s chest before letting his own thoughts drown into the pleasure surging from his cock.

“CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.

John cannot resist his property’s affections any longer. Gathering his senses, he decides to make a show of it and reluctantly pulls himself out of his robot slave’s still pumping hands and takes aim. A sudden inspiration electrifies his pleasure-addled brain “Smile for the photo!” And with that, shoots a full load of his love juices on his fembot’s smiling doll face.

The first shot finds hits it squarely on the nose and covers the mouth and chin with cum, but the second shot feebly crashes on breasts that Caro-bot still uses to squeeze and rub an imaginary cock as if the robot sought to conjure up another hard-on from its temporarily depleted master.

“CARO-BOT. IS. A. MINDLESS. SEX. TOY. DESIGNED. TO. BRING. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. MASTER.”

“Sigh. Stop that.”

The command puts an immediate stop to everything. The sexbot’s frenzied boob pressing ends as its hands return to its thighs and it sits back down again. “YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. STOP. EVERYTHING.” The unnatural smiling expression does not return.

“Oh! I almost forgot. Time to take you down a few notches.”

John’s hand reaches down into his pocket and the fembot is compelled to give verbal confirmation as it feels its proprietor’s meddling with the vibrator still stuffed deep inside its pussy. “CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. THREE.”

“Well, I regret having to put an end to this but it looks like we’ve both got a bit of cleaning to do. Your attire is ruined and my floor needs a mop. Sigh. Hm. Actually, fembot, I call dibs on the shower. You clean up the floor wherever you splurted your juices. I’ll be back in a jiffy.”

Confident in his orders being obeyed to the letter, John doesn’t even wait for his robot servant’s answer before heading to the bathroom. “YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. CLEAN. ITS. JUICES. FROM. THE. FLOOR. CARO-BOT. ORGASM. LEVEL. FIVE.”

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, he comes back to the living-room to find his fembot standing at attention. The floor is spotless. His entrance triggers the robot woman’s inhuman voice “THE. FLOOR. HAS. BEEN. CLEANED. MASTER. CARO-BOT. AWAITING. NEXT. COMMAND.”

John rubs his hands together maniacally and says “This is gunna be good. Fembot, terminate fembot program and remove the headset you’re wearing.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. TERMINATE. ‘FEMBOT. PROGRAM.’ AND. REMOVE. ITS. CONTROL. DEVICE.
FEMBOT. PROGRAM. TERMINATED. REMOVING. CONTROL. APPARATUS.”

As John takes custody of the mind controlling headset Carolyn appears to wake from her trance. First, she blinks twice, in typical human fashion, and her eyes quickly take in the room around her. A look of disgust overtakes her finely crafted features as she runs her hands on her face and they come out covered in drying cum.

“What the-eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! Disgusting! Why do you keep doing that! Its unsanitary!”

“The look on your face is just too good to pass up. It just gets me every time. Besides, you didn’t protest at the time.”

“I bet not.” Carolyn’s reaction seems more feigned than real as she absently licks her left index finger while checking herself out. “Yuck. My boobs are caked in the stuff too. I really need to shower.”

“Must you? The sight is glorious!”

“Aha, right. I know how I look. I’m off.” Carolyn storms out of the room in a flash, and her temporary master shouts after her “Don’t forget to rinse everything in the shower!”
Nodding to himself he sets about unplugging the robotizer and putting away his fembot-making device. He disappears briefly from the room only to return carrying a big box in his hands, which he immediately starts unpacking on the table while whistling the tune of ‘Dr. Goldfoot and the bikini machine’.

When Carolyn eventually comes back from her shower, she finds John killing time on his phone. He is again sitting on the same chair opposite the couch. The table in-between is now covered up, and only indistinct shapes can be distinguished underneath.

“This is yours, I’m guessing”, says Carolyn before smugly setting the infamous vibrator onto John’s hand. She strolls confidently to the couch, swaying her hips all along the way, then pauses to finish wrapping her hair in a towel before sitting herself back in her spot. She takes care to stop another towel, this one covering her unmentionables, from rolling up as she sits, then tightens the knot holding it above her breasts absent-mindedly.

Smiling, John puts away his smartphone and starts speaking. “So. I thought we might do a little debrief before we moved on to the rest of the program.”

Carloyn appears baffled but not put off as she asks “There is more?”

“Of course. It’s not even time for supper. We still got plenty of time. But for now, can you tell me what you remember from the whole experience.”

Carolyn’s eyes dart up and to the right as she tries to collect her thoughts. “Well I can remember everything just fine until your gizmo started messing with my thoughts. I can remember my body becoming stiff and rigid, and my voice turning all RO-BO-TIC. AND. ME-CHA-NI-CAL. I can remember my emotions disappearing all of sudden. That was really weird. It was like I couldn’t be bothered to care about anything. Then I couldn’t remember anything. Not one single thing about myself. I can recall that, strangely enough. And then, nothing, really.”

“Surely that’s not all. You must have gotten some enjoyment from your time with the robotizer.”

Carolyn blushes furiously before answering. “I can certainly guess at what you had me do! That outfit! If you can call it that. Shame on you! But outside of vague impressions, and some feelings, I don’t really remember much.”

“And what do you mean by ‘feelings’ exactly?”

“Well, you know, the kind off stuff you made me feel during my time in the fembot suit, you know, orgasms, and uh, stuff.”
“Somehow I figured you wouldn’t have forgotten about that.”

Carolyn doesn’t even bother responding this time, she merely rolls her eyes. Unphased, John moves to his last question. “Anything you’d like to add? Suggestions, ideas, …?”
“Not right now. Maybe I’ll remember more later, but right now I wanna know what you meant by ‘the rest of it’.”

“Better that I show you.” Pulling the cover away in a theatrical gesture, John lets out a triumphant “Ta-Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! For the next part of our experiment, I will require you to wear this definitely scientific-looking monitoring equipment.”

Carolyn unconvincingly picks a at a glossy piece of fabric as she expresses her doubts “Uh uh. Don’t see much science to be had here. I see a black, full body latex catsuit, a corset, a neck corset, a pair of latex gloves and socks, a box, some oil aaaaaand — how long have you had these shoes? I’ve been looking all over for them!”

“Well, I absolutely need you to put these on for the next phase. It is of the utmost importance!”

Hand still softly wondering on the lain about bondage wear, Carolyn remains unmoved by John’s plea for help. “Too bad. Maybe you should have asked robo-Carolyn. I’m sure she would have been a lot more accomodating. I, am taking a break.”

“Getting a fembot into a catsuit would prove a rather annoying process, as you well know. Not to mention it would take half the evening. You said you would help.” John adds in a conspiratorial tone, “I have ways.”

“Ooooh. Really? You forget, I think, that your hellish device is off of me.” She raises her hands up and starts twisting them back and forth. “There are no strings on me!”

John smiles knowingly upon hearing this. Certainty flees Carolyn’s features. She asks in a whisper, “What did you do?”

“I must ask you to reconsider your stance on the matter. Your assistance would be much appreciated.”

But Carolyn is not so easily moved once she’s decided upon a course of action and she stands her ground with a simple “Make me!”

John laughs and gives her a trigger phrase “Carolyn, activate fembot program.”

Carolyn goes completely stiff in the blink of an eye, and starts rearranging her seat on the couch. She moves her ass to the edge, then, one move after another, closes her legs tightly together, gathers her hands in her lap, and sits absolutely erect. At the last, her eyes, which had lost all focus as she regained her fembot poise, slowly roll up behind her eyelids until only the whites can be seen. A loud, robotic voice is then heard.

“EXECUTING. FEMBOT. PROGRAM.

BOOTING.

BOOTING.
CARO-BOT. UNIT. ONLINE. AND. ACTIVE.
CARO-BOT. IS. PROGRAMMED. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.
CARO-BOT. AWAITING. COMMAND. MASTER.”

Carolyn’s eyes are now wide open and staring blankly at the wall as John nods once, then starts delivering his instructions. “I got something very specific in mind, fembot, so listen closely and remember all of it cuz I won’t repeat them, got it?”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. LISTEN. CLOSELY. AND. REMEMBER. ALL. OF. IT. CARO-BOT. HAS. GOT. IT”

“Here goes. When I give the trigger phrase, ‘you have some self-convincing to do’, your body will lock in position, except for your head, your neck, and your left arm . The rest of you will be completely unable to move. Confirm.”

“YES. MASTER. WHEN. CARO-BOT. HEARS. THE. PHRASE. ‘YOU. HAVE. SOME. SELF-CONVIN-CING. TO. DO.’ CARO-BOT. WILL. LOCK. ITS. BODY. INTO. POSITION. EXCEPT. FOR. THE. HEAD. THE. NECK. THE. LEFT. ARM. CARO-BOT. WILL. BE. UNABLE. TO. MOVE.”

“You will start spanking your ass cheeks hard using your left arm. Confirm.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. START. SPANKING. ITS. ASS. CHEEKS. HARD. USING. ITS. LEFT. ARM.”

“Finally, you will exit ‘fembot program’. Acknowledge.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. THEN. EXIT. ‘FEMBOT. PROGRAM.’ CARO-BOT. WILL. CARRY. OUT. ITS. INSTRUCTIONS. EXACTLY. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT.
MASTER.”

“The codeword ‘release’ will then stop the spanking and release your body.”

“YES. MASTER. WHEN. CARO-BOT. HEARS. THE. CODEWORD. ‘RELEASE.’ THE. SPANKING. WILL. STOP. AND. IT. WILL. UNLOCK. ITS. BODY.”

“Alright. Fembot, get naked, and move to a spanking position.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL. GET. NAKED. AND MOVE. TO. A. SPANKING. POSITION.”

The robo-woman un-hesitatingly stands up, and removes both towels from its body with a complete lack of shame or grace. Its movements are stiff and mechanical as its garments are unconcerningly dropped to the floor. Its still soaked hair starts dripping. The robot doesn’t seem to care for anything but obeying as efficiently and diligently as it can, leaving the details of its own actions to the man in control of them.

It swiftly turns itself around, spreads its legs wide, and bends at the waist to rest its chest on top of the couch. Its heels leave the floor as its starts to stand on tip-toe, causing its butt-cheeks to stretch even more. Its left arm fully extends behind itself in preparation for its role in the upcoming tragedy. The robot finally stops moving and announces in a monotonous voice “CARO-BOT. AWAITING. TRIGGER. PHRASE.”

With a grin and a small gesture of his hand, John sets his plan in motion “You have some self-convincing to do.”

No sooner have the words left his lips that the fembot’s words can be heard “FEMBOT. PROGRAM. TERMINATED.” Carolyn shakes her head as she regains her awareness, only to discover that her body is frozen into place. Then she feels an unexpected violation to her bottom as her left hand comes into violent contact with her rump.

SLAP!

“Ow! What was that! That stung like a motherfucker. Did you just slap my ass?”

“No can do. I’m all the way over here, see?”

Carolyn cranes her neck to look her right shoulder at her suspected culprit but he is standing, as he says, too far away to be responsible. As she was wasting time pointing fingers, her left hand had the time to arm itself again and unleashes a fiendish slap on her left butt cheek.

SLAP!

“Ow ow ow! Stop it! Who’s doing that?”

Laughing, John decides to have a bit of fun at his hapless victim’s expense as her own hand betrays her and starts on a vicious attack. “Look out!”

SLAP!

“Ouch ouch ouch! That was my hand that hit me! What did you do to me this time! Why can’t I move!”

“Well I had to find a way to change your mind…”

SLAP!

“And this is what you came up with! Aaaaaaaahhhh. Goddamn! My ass is on fire! Put a stop to it right now!

Carolyn’s hand’s relentless punishment is turning her rump a bright shade of red alarmingly quickly. Her glistening wet hair sends droplets running down her back and crashing down on the floor. But the small rivulets are far from enough to cool down her red-hot ass. Another sharp spank sends water into every direction.

SLAP!

“Ayayayayayayayaya.”

Conciliatingly, John asks “Now now. Is that the right way to ask?”

SLAP!

Carolyn’s voice is a lot more subdued as she starts begging for a stop to her ordeal. “Ah! Please stop me! It’s tearing my flesh from my bones! I’ll do anything!”

SLAP!

This was of course what the robot master was waiting for. “You will put on the testing equipment then? No delays?”

“Yesyesyesyes! Of course! Just make it stop!”

“All right then. Release!”

Carolyn lets out a long sigh of relief. She knows she was close to another one of her own unmerciful spanks as her hand is left hanging in midair. Pushing away from the couch, she immediately starts inspecting the red-hot skin on her behind while letting out a string of expletives and curses. When she looks up, she sees John holding the oil jar for her.
“Time to make good on your promise.”

“What?!? You can’t be serious! At least let my tushy recover a little.”

“It’ll be fine. The oil’ll help I’m sure. Get spreading.”

“Fine, fine. I’ll do it.”

She reluctantly picks up the bottle of silicone oil, then starts expertly applying it to her entire body, starting from her feet and working her way to her neck. She takes her time with her ass, careful not to apply too much pressure with her hands yet applying copious amounts of the lubricant.

When it comes time to take care of her breasts, she pours a huge amount on her upper chest, then gives her friend a bit of a show as she slowly massages her tits using her hands. She continues with her teasing long after her boobs have been fully covered, going as far as pinching and rolling her nipples in her fingers.

But John isn’t easily sidetracked either and manages to remain stoic through that ordeal. When Carolyn realizes her feminine wiles are not getting her out of it, she lets out a small sigh — pleasure, or disappointment? We will never know... Then quickly finishes and asks “What about the suit? Is it oiled?”

“Already done.”

“You’ve been busy”

“I had a lot of time. My water bill is gonna be through the roof. I see what you’re doing. Stop trying to talk your way out of it.”

“Okay, okay. Jeez. I’m putting them on. See?”

Carolyn stops speaking as she focuses on the task of wiggling herself into the catsuit and various accessories. She starts with the black latex socks, then puts both legs into a full body latex catsuit which she starts pulling upward with small tugs and much shifting being done from one foot to the other. She slowly smoothes out any wrinkles as she goes, until she finally comes atop her slender legs and pull it over her angry butt cheeks with a small involuntary gasp.

She takes the time to close up the crotches zipper and pulls the shiny black material over her stomach before putting her arms into their respective places. As before, she methodically makes sure to eliminate any wrinkles marring the fabric’s surface. She is so silent and absorbed by her task that one might think she was a robot slave once more were it not for the swiftness and agility of her movements.

As she covers her chest she needs to adjust the position of her breasts in the two spots obviously meant to hold them without crushing their beauty as some bodysuits are won’t to do. She holds out her hair in one hand and the catsuit’s collar in the other when shes asks John to zip her up.

“You’re forgetting the hoodie.”

Carolyn looks down at the table “Oh, yeah. Sure.” Letting go of her hair, she picks it up and quickly pulls it over her head. The still wet hair allows for a tight and easy fit. The latex hoodie covers her entire head and neck, leaving only a small opening for the face. John then moves behind her while she gathers her hair again, letting him zip down the piece and the suit itself, carefully pushing any hair inside as he does so.

Carolyn turns around to strike a pose, hands on her hips, and pouts with her mouth before asking “What do you think?”

“I think you’re not nearly done, missy!”

She picks up the gloves and puts them on uncomplainingly, saving her discontent for the black leather corset’s outfitting. “It’s too tight! I can’t breathe! Don’t pull so hard! Why do I have to wear this anyway?”

Carolyn strikes an impressive figure, despite all of her complaining. The catsuit is glossy and smooth, giving her entire body a synthetic and artificial quality. The corset’s angular form simultaneously widens her hips while significantly reducing the size of her waist to the point of making it look cartoonish and inhuman. The upper part of the hated piece of bondage wear narrowly follows the underside of Carolyn’s breasts, slightly pushing them upward.

Putting on its smaller counterpart is the next step, with John once again assisting with the lacing of it. The neck corset sits astride the shoulders, and climbs all the way up to the lower jaw in front, and halfway to the top of the skull in the back. It doesn’t look like its wearer would be allowed any head movement whatsoever.

The only thing left to do is to put the shoes on. Carolyn takes a moment to admire the high heeled stilettos with thick soles and an unblemished black finish. “Classy!” She then sits down on the edge of the couch to put them on, stopping to admire her latex-enclosed feet. She raises both feet, one after the other, letting the shoes sparkle as they catch the light.

Still sitting, she asks “Now, are you gonna tell me what’s in that box you’re holding?”

“Why don’t I just show you?” is John’s answer, as he proceeds to pull off the lid, revealing two white contacts in a pool of solution.
Clearly, Carolyn’s mood has shifted back to reluctant and uncooperative for her first question is “What are these for?”

“Try them on, then you can find out…”

“Tsk. You’re so bossy sometimes. Fine” Carolyn stands up again, scoops the first lense, but has quite a bit of trouble putting it on. Between her gloved hand and her inability to bend her neck, the contact is giving her quite a bit of trouble. Fortunately the second one slides in a lot more easily, prompting a loud and clear “All done! What now?”
“Now we move you to a mirror so you can get a better look at yourself, yes?”

“Why not? I must look freaky as hell. Let’s go!” With an enthusiastic leap off of the couch, the latex clad lady goes for the master bedroom, causing various creaks and rubbing sounds as her outfit’s different parts settle into place.

Once in front of the mirror her previous lack of enthusiasm seems to evaporate. Carolyn can’t stop examining herself from different angles, striking different poses to see the effects on her transfigured body. The show isn’t only for her own benefit however, as she stops every once in a while to give a John a good view of his attire’s features.
The suit and accessories drastically alter the brunette’s looks. She truly appears more like a life-sized sexdoll than an actual human being as all of the more sexual parts of her body are emphasized and distorted. The 6-inch heels lenghten her legs to new heights and significantly raise her buttocks. The corset dramatically accentuates the flaring of the hips and downsizes the waist in impossible fashion. Both effects combine with the dark stilettos to make her ass look a great deal bigger.

The shiny bodysuit’s chest seams, along with the corset, push up her breasts, putting her boobs on display more than it hides them. The latex hood hides key human features, leaving only the face apparent, a face dominated by irisless white eyes where no trace of humanity can be seen. The whole thing causes a shiver to run down John’s spine.
The choice of places was of course not innocuous, as Carolyn is soon to find out. “I’m afraid it is time for you to leave us again. Don’t worry, it’ll only be for a little while. Plus, who knows, you might remember a bit more this time around.”

“Wait a minute! I’m not read- “

“Activate fembot program.”

The costumed beauty goes through the same motions once again. First, she stands at attention, her body becoming completely stiff and rigid. Then, her eyes roll back, before the dead stare is back once more. Soon, a robotic and emotionless voice is echoing in the room, its words increasingly familiar as the day progresses.

“EXECUTING. FEMBOT. PROGRAM.

BOOTING.

BOOTING.
CARO-BOT. UNIT. ONLINE. AND. ACTIVE.
CARO-BOT. IS. PROGRAMMED. TO. SERVE. AND. OBEY.
CARO-BOT. AWAITING. COMMAND. MASTER.”

John rubs his hands in anticipation before his next order. “Fembot, let me see your moves. Walk to the corner of the room over there, then come that spot in front of me, and do it all over again until I tell you to stop.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. WILL…”

“Stop! From now on, whenever I give you a command, you’ll only say ‘Yes master, Caro-bot must obey’, understood?”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. MUST. OBEY.”

“Good. Go on then, obey.”

And just like that, the black robot swiftly turns around with raised arms to carry out its orders with the kind of diligence only allowed by the complete absence of independent thought. It stops right as its hands are about to bump into its master’s torso.

Robo-Carolyn’s unseeing white eyes seem to be looking at some distant point beyond its owner as it pauses a couple seconds before resuming its stiff floor-pounding advance. As it comes to its master once again, he says “Give me a kiss and resume walking.”

The fembot stops even closer this time, and pouts with its lips before giving John a short kiss. One step backwards disengages its mouth and allows robo-Carolyn to safely wheel around and resume its circuit.

“Give me a longer kiss this time, and I want you to repeat, ‘Caro-bot is designed to give pleasure to its owner’ each time you round the corner.”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. MUST. OBEY.
CARO-BOT. IS. DESIGNED. TO. GIVE. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. OWNER”

The sexbot’s kiss lasts much longer this time. Its eyes do not close nor blink during it, but the unnatural stare and rigid body do not seem to phase John, who takes full advantage of his sexbot’s immobility. He gropes its ass with his hands, pressing his chest against its soft tits. After a short while he lets go, and the fembot turns around and leaves.

“CARO-BOT. IS. DESIGNED. TO. GIVE. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. OWNER”

“Use your tongue this time.”

As the robot woman starts doing its master’s bidding, his hands find their way to its servant’s tits. He gets a good feel for them, rubs the nipples through the latex before changing his mind and pulling the pleasure-bot to him, causing its breasts and sex to press against him. Lifeless eyes stare through his skull until he reluctantly releases his catch and sends it going with a firm slap that startles its ass cheeks in a mad bounce.

“CARO-BOT. IS. DESIGNED. TO. GIVE. PLEASURE. TO. ITS. OWNER”

“Stop in front of me sexbot.”

The statuesque sex toy comes to an abrupt halt, as per its programming, and impassively awaits for its next command. It doesn’t wait for very long. “Massage my crotch.”

As the robotized woman starts mindlessly caressing and pressing John’s genitalia, his hands take the opportunity to explore his property’s landscape more thoroughly. He starts by caressing the face and full lips, gives the ass a pinch, then eventually focuses his attention to squeezing and jiggling the boobs. The scene goes on for a little while, before John issues his next command . “Give me a handjob, robot.”

The fembot obediently obeys its master’s voice, pulling his fly open and pulling out his dick. It then spits twice on its hand and starts. It is neither gentle nor caring, but John is appreciative enough to respond in kind, by rubbing the slavebot’s pussy through the latex catsuit. The objectified guest, though silent and impassive, is definitely responsive to its master’s touch. Its breathing turns shallower and faster, and its hips start pressing up and grinding against the shameless fingers. Cumming onto Caro-bot’s fingers isn’t in John’s plan however, so he orders his toy to climb on the bed.

“Very good sexbot. I think it’s time for you to truly embrace your true nature. From now on, until I tell you different, you are a sex doll. Do you know what it means, doll?”

“YES. MASTER. FROM. NOW. ON. CARO-BOT. IS. A SEX. DOLL.
SEX. DOLLS. DO. NOT. MOVE.
SEX. DOLLS. DO. NOT. THINK.
SEX. DOLLS. ARE. ALWAYS. AROUSED. AND. READY. FOR. SEX.
SEX. DOLLS’. ONLY. PURPOSE. IS. TO. RECEIVE. THEIR. MASTER’S. COCK.
SEX. DOLLS. DO. NOT. SPEAK.”

As it was speaking, the living sex toy moved from the edge of the bed to the middle of it. Once there, it unzipped the catsuit’s crotch, giving full access to both its vagina and its asshole. It then laid itself on its back, resting its arms to its sides with its palms up while spreading its legs wide open with its knees slightly bent. As it finishes its monologue, its mouth opens as wide as it can go and it becomes completely still, staring at the ceiling with unseeing eyes.

John moves from one side of the bed to the other, taking his time to admire his doll’s curves from every angle. After whistling in appreciation, he sends a test shot its way. “Sit up, fembot.”

“…”

“What’s up, caro-bot? Not feeling chatty anymore?”

“…”

Seemingly satisfied with his programmable friend’s responses, John moves on to the next step of his ‘experiment’. “You’re not gonna be much of a conversationalist anymore, but fortunately, I know just the kind of thing you should excel at.”

After getting back in front of the bed, he reaches over it and grabs his dollified guest by the ankles, pulling it to the edge. When the shiny pair of legs is fully out, he lifts them up, resting them on his shoulders. Pulling out his dick, he positions it atop his sexed up robot’s pussy and starts slowly moving it back and forth.

After a couple minutes he takes half step backwards, repositions himself and inserts himself inside of his brand new doll’s pulsating vagina. The slutbot inadvertently breaks its silence by letting out a small moan of pleasure. When its owner begins to pump his shaft into it, it has recovered its composure enough to keep both silent and still.

But as John’s thrusts keep coming, in and out, in and out, the sex doll’s façade crumbles once again and it starts moaning and grunting in synch with its master’s movements. Though control of its voice has evidently eluded it, the robot doll maintains its unblinking stare and machine-like stillness.

“You might not talk much anymore, but you sure are getting louder each time I go in, aren’t you?”

“…”

“Your wetness and gasps are confirmation enough.” John lets the matter go with a forceful penetration that extracts a small cry from his plaything. Satisfied with his perfomance, he decides on a change of pace-and location. After retreating a couple of steps, he takes his trousers and shoes off. Aside from its heaving chest, the corseted doll hasn’t budged an inch, and its long legs remain hanging up in the air.

The master of the house then catches the slightly trembling calves, and pushes down to align them with the latex-and-leather body. The dollbot stays stiff as a board as half of itself hangs over the edge of the bed. Its arms are quickly gathered to its sides, then its entire body is slid over the bed and flipped so that the robot is now lying on its stomach, flattening its breasts on the bedsheet.

John then uses its left arm and leg to prop it up, and moves to its other side to do the same. The sex doll is now positioned on all fours on the bed, mouth still agape, its vacant eyes looking down at the covers. John takes a few seconds to admire his handiwork before climbing on the bed. He repositions the legs somewhat to make some room for himself, before gently pushing himself in fembot Carolyn’s dollified anus.

The full penetration of its nether hole causes the robot woman to tremble from hood down to stylish heel, and provokes a loud cry of satisfaction. Feeling its master and owner’s dick inside of it takes the doll’s pleasure to new heights and it cries, and moans, and grunts each time its creator goes in. John’s thrusts, slow and careful at first, build up some speed as he goes, punctuated with playful slaps on the doll’s butt cheeks every once in a while.

John held off for as long as he could, but finally cums inside the doll’s ass with a grunt. The quivering latex body has been showing signs of orgasming for a while, and it still shivers and quakes even while John gets off the bed. Wanting to take a look at its sex doll’s flushed face, he gives its ass a strong sideways shove, causing the whole body to topple over, yet remaining rigidly locked in position.

The view of the robot lying on its side with an arm and a leg pushing against nothing but empty space would be silly, if it were not for the unsettling dead, empty eyes and gaping mouth. Whatever John was hoping to find on his companion’s features, it isnt’ there. He can, however, put that mouth to good use. “Fembot, deactivate sex doll mode and get off the bed.”

After keeping its lips so wide for such a long time, speech gives the female robot some difficulty. It struggles to pronounce the proper response “Y- YES. MA-STE.ER. CAR-OO-B-BOT. MUST. OB-OBEY.”

It doesn’t however, let any residual shaking from its ass-pounding ordeal delay the carrying out of its orders. As soon as it is standing at attention, it receives a new command “Get on your knees in front of me, and clean my dick using only your mouth.”

And obey Caro-bot does. It stops mere inches before front bumpers collide with its master, kneels down, and diligently applies itself to the task at hand. Dripping sounds start coming from directly beneath its ass as cum slowly oozes out of the stretched orifice. Not allowing himself to harden again, John commands his toy to go clean itself in the bathroom, then come back to clean the bedroom floor, and join him in the living-room when its done.

A while later, John can hear the loud clicks of the Caro-bot’s powerful strides. The latex-encased drone stops in front of him, awaiting patiently for its next command.

“You know what, fembot, I’ve changed my mind. I’ll keep you like this for a while longer, i think. It’s almost time for dinner, so you can cook me a good meal, then we’ll see if you can provide some… entertainment, for the evening. Go!”

“YES. MASTER. CARO-BOT. MUST. OBEY. CARO-BOT. IS. AN. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. PROGRAMMED. TO. SERVE. ITS. MASTER’S. WISHES.”

The end

God I hate forum formatting. Hopefully I didn't forget too many returns. Cheers!

chepamasta
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by chepamasta » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:03 am

Love this story :lovestruck:
Love fembots or any kind of female robots or wind up dolls...
Love to role play
Loves to be wound up
Kik: KawaiiMaster101

CodyDoyle34
Identification: Android

Post by CodyDoyle34 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 pm

I absolutely loved the story! Well-written, consistent, kinky and, God is it hot!
I wish I could have transform a friend of mine into Caro-Bot

robotizer2000

Post by robotizer2000 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 am

Thank you for the encouragement!

I hope you like this next one. It ended up too similar to "The robot game" for my liking, but my next piece should be both different and more ambitious. Have a good read!

The robot suit

John comes out of the kitchen to find his guest Carolyn in his living-room, browsing something over her phone. She is wearing high-heeled sandals, as per her habit this time of year, and a short beige dress. Her slouching posture has caused the garment to pull up beyond revealing and just shy of indecent. Her deep chestnut hair is now undone and flows over her shoulders, circuiting around her breasts before ending in curls.

John elects to remain unnoticed a while longer, taking the opportunity to review his plans and take in the beauty of the woman, standing in stark contrast with the uglyness of his old, worn-out leather couch. He thinks to himself “Carolyn says she’s listened to the hypno-recordings 3 times during the week. The ‘puppetmaster’ is sitting in its box ready for use, and I got a few things we need, and a few we might not, closeby. Seems like everything’s set. Time to get started!”

*cough* *cough*

“So?”

Always courteous, Carolyn quickly puts her device in the handbag beside her before answering. “Don’t lurk in the shadows! You almost gave me a heart attack.” She makes a face before adding “So what?”

John nonchalantly leans on the doorway, then asks “How was lunch?”

Finally noticing her state of quasi-undress, the sitting lady straighthens herself in her seat and pulls down the hem of her dress while giving her answer. “It was okay I guess.”

This half-baked answer brings a cry of feigned indignation from her host “Just Okay! My grandmother is rolling in her grave right now as we speak.”

Carolyn takes a couple seconds to finish smoothing the cloth over her thighs and says “Maybe she should have taught you to cook a better lasagna, if she didn’t want you to butcher her recipes. Anyway, what have you got for me today?”

John’s eyes sparkle with glee as he leaves the kitchen doorway and starts elaborating on the afternoon’s festivities with enthusiastic hand gestures. “Well, for my next experiment, we will be testing the effectiveness of a special suit. I’m hopeful it will help map the inner workings of the human body and tons of other stuff.”

Carolyn’s musical laugh rings out, a sure sign that she has taken the bait. “Well, ‘tons of stuff’ sounds marvelously intriguing. I’ll bite. But first, I gotta know, where is that suit of yours and how did you name your ‘invention’.”

“It’ right theeeeeeeeere.” As he ends his long-winded last word, John pulls a shiny black catsuit out of a box behind the couch, then lovingly lays it out on the low table in front. The material appears to be glossy latex, that would cover its wearer all the way up from the upper neck down to the wrists and ankles. It seems cut in such a way as to tightly follow and support the curves of both the bosom, and bottom.

The future test subject is *not* taken aback. “Jeeez. Skintight latex. Man, you’re so predictable. You should work on that.” She raises a finger “One. Is that mine? It looks like mine.” A second finger goes up. “Two. You didn’t answer my question. What’s it called?”

John’s grin stretches nearly ear from ear. “I call it ‘the puppetmaster’. And yes, it is your bodysuit, but I repurposed it. I’ll return it to you as I found it, don’t worry. And if I am so predictable, what else have I got in that box over yonder?”

Carolyn looks quite sure of herself when she says, “Oh, probably a corset of some kind, probably mine as well, latex gloves, socks, some kind of uncomfortable holding device for my neck. Shoes, prob’ some pretty high pumps, and a gizmo to tie it all together, I’d imagine.”

The pretend scientist makes a show of looking into the box before confessing “I’ve been made… You got me good.” He starts bringing out the aforementioned items and setting them on the table as well. “So what happens now, miss know-it-all?”

Carolyn’s answer comes as she rises up “You leave me alone to change, and we see what you concocted up this time.”

“I was hoping to stay in order to provide you with some much-needed assistance.”

An index finger wiggling back and forth gives him half an answer, and a firm “I don’t think so. I can clothe myself, thank you very much”, gives him the second half. As a last ditch attempt, John uses the ol’ ‘it’s nothing I aint seen before’ tactic, which fails to change Carolyn’s mind as she pushes him out of the way and the room. As he risks sneaking in a peek from around the corner, she has already taken off her clothes and is pushing her feet through the catsuit’s leg openings. Without even turning around, she loudly bellows “And no peaking! I’ll tell you when you can come back!”

Reluctantly he leaves for the bedroom, where he sits twiddling his thumbs for a few minutes, before hearing from the next room over “I need help!”

“Ah! I knew it. Here I come!”

John doesn’t need to be told what to do as he makes a beeline for Carolyn’s back. She obligingly holds her hair out of the way, giving him easy access to the back zipper, pulled up to the shoulder blades, above the untightened corset. He pulls the zipper all the way up to the neck, then without being told, gets started on fitting and pulling the corset tightly together.

Once he’s satisfied with it, he picks up a collar from the table and locks it on Carolyn’s neck, where it settles neatly over the line between her flesh and her glossy black second skin. He then grabs a black box featuring a light in the front, and a clipper on its back, and straps it on the front of the corset, as the latex-clad beauty uses her hands to push and pull her breasts so they settle more comfortably in their allotted spots.

Taking a couple steps back, John tries to look like he’s checking out if everything is in place, when really, he’s just taking a moment to enjoy the view. Carolyn is now fully encased in shiny black material, from her neck down to the bottom of her toes. The 5-inch heels, corset, and uniformly tight and glossy aspect of her new skin all conspire together to maker her appear taller, thinner, and immensely sexier. The way the latex, corset, and stilettos push up and emphasize the curves and appeal of her ass and tits being a fully-intended effect of the outfit.

The otherworldly figure carefully brushes her long hair behind two slim and smooth shoulders, before sitting down on the edge of the couch and leaning back, supporting herself on her outstretched arms, and asks “What now?”

“Now, we turn on my so-called ‘gizmo’, as you put it, connect it to my laptop, and see if the whole shebang doesn’t burst into flames.” John moves over in front of Carolyn, and presses a hidden button on her chest’s box, causing its light to start blinking white. She watches, amused, as he does so, then moves again to his box of wonders, and pulls out an old and battered computer, which he opens and powers up before sitting himself on a chair opposite the couch.

“Ready? You might feel a small tingle all over, but it should recede quickly. The suit should take a bit of time before affecting your entire body, so enjoy the ride while its lasts.”
Carolyn gives John a radiant smile and gives a simple “Go!”

Ever the showman, our inventor raises a finger up, and uses it to loudly presses the ‘enter’ key on his laptop. A puzzled look takes ahold of the guinea pig’s face, even if no visible effects take place. “It actually does tingle over my entire body. Nothing else-Hey!”

As she was speaking, a small shoe started trembling, mere moments before its counterpart also starts tapping the floor to a beat only she can hear. A strange force seems to be travelling up her legs as her calves’ contraction cause her heels to leave the floor, and her thighs’ exertion makes them leave it entirely. After which the legs relax entirely, and the upper body seizes up, and Carolyn is unable to contain a gasp, and a series of small moans, as her pussy clenches up. She is still reeling from the sudden orgasm as her arms start imitating the previous motions of her legs.

Then it all stops. Carolyn pouts her lips a little before she complains “That’s it? I was just beginning to enjoy myself.”

“Just a teaser my dear, just a teaser. You’ll have to be patient. Let’s first figure out if it works. Can you move?”

Carolyn drops down her head, looks at herself for a bit, and says, “No dearie, I can’t move anything below the neck, which I assume was the point of all this?”

Laughing, John comments “Well at least you don’t seem worried by it. So I guess its fine.”

The frozen lady shakes a strand of her hair off of her eyes before giving her own opinion on the matter. “Oh, you get used to certain things after spending a little time with you. This is pretty routine for me.”

“Oh really! How about this then.” The soft click of a worn-out key being pressed pops in the air, quickly followed by a command “Puppetmaster if you please! Stand puppet up!”

No sooner has John uttered those words into his crappy laptop’s microphone than Carolyn ponderously yet rigidly straighthens up from her reclining posture, leans forward, and abruptly stands up, as if pulled up by some unseen force.

“Whoa there! What was that!” The doll-looking woman looks a bit worried as she checks hersef out, but after this violent burst of movement, her body seems content to just stand there, remaining completely still underneath the leather collar on her neck. “Okay then. I guess this means I am ‘puppet’. You could have just used my name, you know.”

John shrugs his shoulders dismissively. “It’s generic. Easier to use one term than change the program for every new person that gets hooked up. Anyway, lift puppet’s hands above its head!”

Carolyn’s hands immediately jerk up, going all the way up until her arms are fully extended above her head, pulling up her breasts along the way. The hands themselves remain loose however, behaving as if they were bound at the wrist to something tied to the ceiling. “Is that all you got?”

Not one to let a challenge pass him by, John is quite willing to kick things up a notch. “Oh oh! We got ourselves a feisty one in here! How about this. Turn puppet left, move it three steps forward, stop.”

Carolyn’s body’s response is swift : one wide turn left, followed by three big steps forward. The movements are very awkward, like her body gets picked up and set down consecutively. The back leg pivots while the leading foot lands ungracefully in front. The body, the arms, none of it moves at all. The overall effect is very much that of a puppet being marched forward. When the command has been executed, Carolyn’s body stops moving, and she needs to crane her neck to glare at her captor. “Now what?”

John presses his new favorite key before speaking. “Walk five steps forward and stop.”

Just like that, the catsuit wearing vixen is sent moving again, one robotic step at a time, while the unfortunate passenger’s only recourse is to question her tormentor. “Where am I going exactly?”
“Can’t you see? It’s right there in front of you.” John’s ability to judge disances must be truly uncanny, for his puppeteered guest stops just shy of walking into the wall, right in the corner next to a pristine broom leaning at an angle.

“Oh no you don’t.”

John patiently explains “It is a most excellent way of testing coordination and body control. We just want to know if the program works correctly before moving to more interesting stuff.” He pushes down on his command key. “Open puppet’s right hand, extend it forward one feet, and close it.”

The human puppet’s hand moves slowly forward until its palm pushes against the broom’s wooden shaft, then closes firmly around it. John appears quite satisfied with himself at succeeding on his first try. “Boom! Success! Move puppet right.”

The command sends the latex puppet to turn in a huge swing, dragging the broom’s end on the floor in front of it. John’s prowess doesn’t impress his friend, who asks in a bored voice, “How long is this gonna take?”

“We’ll just have to see, won’t we? Puppet will now take hold of the object in both hands, and sweep forward left, then right, and take one step forward. Repeat the process until commanded to stop.”

Carolyn’s body instantly obeys. The entire upper body mechanically rotates left, then right, then it takes the same big swinging step forward, and sweeps again, and again, and again. The mind trapped in the suit doesn’t seem to possess much patience for household chores though. “Is that all your thing can do? Blink and get me to sweep the floor? This is sooooo booooooooring.”

“Okay, okay, fine. We’ll change things up. Stop puppet!” Carolyn stops her methodical progress abruptly, and John moves up to her with his laptop in one hand and puts the other on the target of her discontent. “Open puppet’s hand, let me get that outta the way.” The cleaning utensil rapidly returns to leaning in a corner of the room, and John goes back to the low table while struggling to fish something out of his pocket.

“This is getting kinda annoying. Just gimme a second, will you?”

The latex doll, of course, remains completely still, locked into position until it receives the command to move again. The only body part retaining the ability to express itself raises its eyes at the ceiling in exasperation and makes its feelings known. “Like I got a choice in the matter!”

The reticent item finally leaves John’s pants. It is a small earlobe microphone which quickly gets affixed to John’s ear. “True. It won’t be long. Comms check. Jump puppet up three times.”

A short exclamation is all the reluctant lady can accomplish before her body starts executing a will not of her own. The jumps are neither big nor small, but more than enough to cause some tremors to her upper body and send dark hair flying in every direction.

Deciding he wants to see a bit more of the same, John issues a command in his microphone. “This one you’ll like. Bring puppet’s hands up and make them play with puppet’s boobs. Each time they tremble, they will send a wave pleasure through puppet’s body. Hope you like it.”

Two very obedient hands climb up their otherwise immobile body to comply. Their discombobulated attentions soon bring a new expression on their owner’s face, satisfaction, bliss, and pleasure all mixed into one.

John takes a moment to enjoy the show, does a quick walkaround, briefly having his puppet bend over to sneak a peek at his doll’s ass cheeks straining hard at the fabric of the suit, before circling back and ordering it standing up again. Carolyn’s hands never abandon their task, and when he he grabs one, pulling it towards him, it doesn’t offer any resistance, but as soon as he releases his hold, it goes back to stroke and lift and drop the breast it was assigned to.

“Damn. I need to give you a new order it seems. Stop puppet’s left hand.”

The dereliction of duty does not go unnoticed. “Ah…… Ah….. Why stop….. Nnnnnnng….. My hand?”

Appeasingly raising up his hands, John reveals his intentions when he takes ahold of Carolyn’s hand once again, and lays it on his crotch. “You got plenty hands for the both of us. Rub puppet’s hand over my pants.”

John lets the buxom dolly slide her hand over his loins for a couple of minutes, then exposes what he has in store for her when he unzips his pants, and brings out his dick. The gloved hand continues clumsily rubbing away at whatever it touches, before it gets redirected to a better spot, and a new command breathes new purpose unto it. “Use puppet’s left hand to give a handjob.”

Closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation, the true puppetmaster lets his own pleasure wash over him for the time being. His guest also absorbed into pleasure of her own. Eventually he decides he wants to go for more, and asks “How about a blowjob, puppet?”

Carolyn appears to be caught in the grip of a fairly powerful, and ongoing, orgasm. Her body is going through shivers and small little spasms when she gives him her answer. “Hmmmmmm….. I….. Don’t….. Want…. To…..This….. Is so…… Good!!!”

John’s eyes pop open. “You sure about that? You realize it would free up your hand…”

Panting, puffing, gasps and moans delay slightly a second, sterner refusal. John doesn’t look all that disappointed however. For he is the kind of man to always keep an ace up his sleeve. “Well that settles it. I’d hoped not to have to use it, but you don’t leave me with much choice.”

Reluctantly pulling away, he goes to his box of wonder, and takes out a black latex hood, obviously meant to be worn alongside Carolyn’s fine catsuit. Meanwhile one usually graceful hand keeps stroking and caressing empty space. “Wait… What… Ah-ah…. Are you... doing?”

“Smiling devishly, John moves behind his subject for the next phase of his ongoing ‘experiment’ and takes off the leather collar, holding it in the crook of his arm. He then starts diligently gathering hair strands together at the back of their owner’s head. “Don’t mind me” he says, as he pulls the latex head gear over his obedient puppet’s face. The shiny thing covers up everything, except for two tiny openings for the nostrils, and a big one for the mouth.

“What… I… Can’t *gasp* See!”

John doesn’t answer, but pulls down the zipper on the latex hood, closing it completely. “Never leave any work undone. The suit doesn’t need to stop at the collar bone after all. Or at the body, for that matter. This should make you a bit more cooperative. All that’s needed is for the collar to link up the hood with the suit and …Voilà! All done”

“Wait! I……… I……….Getting….. Hard….. To…… Think…….Can’t…….Think…….Can’t……”

All traces of human emotion have left Carolyn’s voice when she starts speaking in a robotic, monotonous voice.

“PUPPET-MASTER. MIND. INTERFACE. ACTIVATED.

SUBJECT : CAROLYN. MIND. WILL. NOW. BE. E-RASED.

SUBJECT. MIND. E-RASED.

CONTROL. ESTA-BLISHED.

PUPPET-MASTER. PROTOCOL. INSTALLED.

SUBJECT. IS. NOW. A. RO-BOT. PU-PPET.

PU-PPET. AWAITING. COMMAND. INPUT.”

“Well well well. Let’s try this again shall we? Puppet, get on your knees, and open your mouth.”

“YES. MASTER. PU-PPET. WILL. KNEEL. AND. OPEN. ITS. MOUTH.” John watches the now mindless woman settle herself down and open her mouth as wide as it’ll go, the only part of her skin that still shows through her sexy attire. He walks up in front of her, and roughly inserts his cock through her lips. Carolyn shows no more reaction than a plastic sexdoll as the tip of her master’s dick moves back and forth in her throat.

This puppet can do better than being a simple, immobile sex toy however, and its master knows this. A new command turns it into a much better partner. “Give me a blowjob, puppet!” Carolyn, or is it now ‘puppet’? Sets herself-itself to its new task with alacrity. The doll uses every trick known to its formerly human mind to pleasure its puppeteer.

The statuesque robot woman grabs its puppetmaster firmly on the hips with both hands, and starts sucking with wild abandon, bringing his shaft all the way inside its throat every once in a while. It will occasionnally allow the cock to pop out of its mouth, only to lick and kiss the tip of it, and every other part, before returning to gliding its lips alongside its length at varying speeds.

John’s only human, and after a short while, he puts his hands on his plaything’s head, and begins cumming inside of its throat. Finding inspiration in his climax, he commands his puppet as he comes into it. “Don’t swallow, puppet! Once I’m done, close your mouth, and keep it all in.”

With a final buck of his hips, his load is entirely spent, but in order to pull out he still has to disentangle himself out of his toy’s grip by prying its arms away. He takes a step back, letting his dick fall out of its mindless sheath. As he comes out, his puppet acknowledges his last command, letting drops of cum and saliva drip out of its mouth as it speaks. “YESH. MASHTER. PU-PPET. WILL. KEEP. ISH. ALL. IN .ITSH. MOUTH.”

The creature formerly called Carolyn closes its mouth, then remains on its knees, completely still. Its arms are still up in the air, and its featureless head still blindlessly faces in the direction of its owner’s crotch. “Let’s see what we’ve got here. Stand up, puppet!”

The robo-puppet’s answer comes out rather garbled by the pool of jizz laying around in its mouth. A small portion of it overflows at the corner of its lips and splatters on its breasts as it answers in its machine-like speech.

“YESH. MASHTER. PU-PPET. WILL. SHTAND.”

As the doll-robot-puppet being ponderously starts to rise to a standing position, as per its orders, its master pulls a tissue out of his pocket and starts wiping his dick. While John is cleaning up, his former friend-current robot slave-patiently awaits. The fembot’s arms are still hanging up in mid-air, right where John has left them.

Having satisfied the most basic of personal hygiene, John focuses his attention on his personal fucktoy once more. He pushes his cock back in his pants and starts talking while zipping himelf up. “Why, robot, that’s both disgusting and sexy all at once! You haven’t been very efficient in saving up my cum, have you?”

“…”
Dismissing the matter with one hand, John continues. “That mall mannequin pose is creeping me out. Stand at attention, puppet!”

This time each one of the sexdoll’s words causes large amounts of man fluids to crash over its lower lip. “YESH. MASHTER. PU-PPET. WILL. SHTAND. AT. ATTENTION.”

The female robot sex toy efficiently fixes its posture. In less than a second, its legs are pulled tightly together, and its arms are fully extended at its sides. One more second, and its back arches and chests puffs up, completing its pre-determined ‘at attention’ pose. The mixture of cum and spit now covers the lower lip and chin entirely. It drips down on puppet Carolyn’s boobs, running down their round curves to stop at the edge of the corset, a decent amount landing right above the blinking mind-control box.

“Why don’t you show me just how much’s left, puppet? Open your mouth.”

His puppet obediently answers. “YES. MASTER. PU-PPET. WILL. OPEN. ITS MOUTH.”

The full lips open wide once again, but no more fluid comes out anymore. John puts his right index finger in the gaping mouth, where a small pool of semen still remains at the bottom. He wipes it on the tissue before tossing it on the ground carelessly. “How unfortunate that so little is left. No matter. Swallow it, robot.”

“YES. MASTER. PU-PPET. WILL. SWALLOW.”

*gulp*

John snaps his fingers all of a sudden. “That’s right! Are you a robot, a sex-doll, or a puppet?”

This time, Carolyn’s inability to think doesn’t prevent her from giving her master an answer, however unhelpful. “MASTER. PU-PPET. WILL. BE. WHAT-EVER. YOU. WANT. IT. TO. BE. PU-PPET. IS. YOUR. OBEDIENT. SLAVE.”

“Well, for now, you’re gonna be my obedient robot slave, right, fembot?”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. IS. YOUR. OBEDIENT. ROBOT. SLAVE.

FEMBOT. WILL. DO. ANYTHING. YOU. SAY. MASTER.”

Smirking, John adds. “You’re quite dirty though. So before we get you to do anything, we gotta clean you up first. Spread your legs, unzip your crotch, and put both hands behind your head, robot.”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. WILL. SPREAD. ITS. LEGS.

YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. WILL. PUT. ITS. HANDS. BEHIND. ITS. HEAD.”

Without waiting for his command to be carried out in full, John disappears in the kitchen, coming back with a sponge and a small bowl of water, to find his robotic servant waiting for him in the appointed position. It is a truly extraordinary sight, witnessing Carolyn waiting as silently and still as if she were some sort of plastic figurine. She is now a thing of pure sex and selfless obedience. Any extraneous aspect of her has been erased, hidden away behind layers of latex, leather, and mindless servitude.

John’s fembot slave is faceless and eyeless. Its features entirely hidden behind a smooth black mask. The only part of Carolyn’s head still relevant to her new station in life, her mouth, is the only part still showing. Her beautiful bosom is pushed up and defined by the catsuit and corset, while the pose she has been ordered to assume shamelessly puts her tits on display for any spectator who comes by.

The tightened corset gives her waist a most unhumanlike hourglass look, as well as enlarging her already curvaceous hips. Extra tall heels lengthen and thin her legs, trussing up her ass to even sexier heights. One’s gaze cannot help to catch on to the second bit of naked flesh still to be seen. Carolyn’s shaved pussy is both fully visible and entirely accessible, thanks to her wide-opened legs. The black and glossy second skin covering all but her three holes makes her look much like a human-sized sex toy.

Entranced by the lustful, cum-covered body in front of him, John needs to shake himself back into action before issuing his next command. “I need to clean you up, fembot. But to make things a bit more interesting, every time you’ll feel something is touching you, you’ll have a small orgasm. Got it?”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. HAS. GOT. IT. TOUCHING. FEMBOT. WILL. TRIGGER. AN. ORGASM. FEMBOT. WILL. OBEY.”

Nesting the bowl between his arm and his torso, John starts washing the cum-covered bodysuit. The effects of his ministrations on the robot are invisible at first, but as he rubs the wet sponge over his doll’s latex skin, the orgasmic consequences of his work become more and more apparent. A slight tremble there, a quick lick of the lips here, and pretty soon the sexdoll’s chest rises up to press itself against the soft sponge, and weak moans are leaving its lips.

John is taking his time, doing a thorough job of eliminating every last trace of his juices from the outside of his precious possession. By the time he is done, he has his fembot purring and gasping with each of his strokes, as its entire body shakes in bliss. The reddened, aroused pussy has started dripping its own juices down endless legs and onto the floor. Noticing the mess, John gives Carolyn’s exposed vagina a firm wipe as well, causing the biggest reaction yet, as the drone’s legs falter, causing it drop down before catching itself again.

“Ooops. Time to stop before causing an accident! I’ll just give you a quick toweling and we’ll move you in a safer spot.” True to his word, he puts down both bowl and sponge, and quickly dries the wet bodysuit with the small towel he’d stuck in his back pocket, still eliciting a score of loud reactions from the overexcited sexdoll. He lets the piece of cloth drop to the floor, and starts thinking out loud.

“Moving you around like this is no good. You can’t go anywhere without seeing, and I don’t want to have to direct you to the bedroom step by step. Which leaves, I guess, but one solution.” John takes a deep breath in and rolls his shoulders before continuing. “Fembot, stand at attention.”

The robot woman is slower to comply than its usual, instantaneous shows of obedience. It’s talk interrupted by its own heavy breathing. “YES… AAAH. MASTER…. FEMBOT….WILL. STAND…. AT. AAH. ATTENTION.” After finishing its sentence, the machine-like woman laboriously pulls its long legs together, and manages to regain a semblance of composure as it pulls back its shoulders to puff up its chest.

Sighing admiringly beforehand, John directs his robotic partner to extend its arms above its head, and the robot woman obeys in a flash. He then positions himself right in front of the fembot, but just out of contact, going down on one knee before giving it a new command. “Keep your arms and legs completely rigid, and bend down, fembot.”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. WILL. KEEP. ITS. ARMS. AND. LEGS. COMPLETE-LY. RI-GID. AND. BEND. DOWN.”

As the robot’s upper body bends down, it passes over its owner’s shoulder, until eventually its chest and torso make contact with John’s back, renewing the moaning sounds and tremors that had just begun to fade away. After his load has stopped moving, John rises to his feet, picking up his doll, which lets out a loud “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!” as its heeled feet leave the ground.

The trip to the bedroom is a short one, which doesn’t stop the blind robot from grunting and moaning the whole way. As he reaches the bed, John delicately puts the stretched out ass onto the bed, then moves out from under the robo-puppet’s extended hands. Applying pressure to the fembot’s thighs with one hand, he lays the other in-between its fleshy breasts, and pushing both ways, fully unbends the life-sized sex toy until it is lying down on the bed’s covers.

The robot owner lets out a satisfied grunt. “There we go. Now fembot, I want to you hear you beg, cuz’ you want it badly, don’t you robo-slut?”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. IS. A. ROBO-SLUT. FEMBOT. WANTS. IT. BADLY.”

“I wanna hear you say, ‘I am your remote-controlled pleasure-bot, please fuck me’.”

While Carolyn would have certainly taken issue with being treated like a sex object, the fembot lying on John’s bed has no such qualms. Its voice, detached and robotic, shows no hesitation as it repeats John’s sentence, word for word.

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. REMOTE. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-BOT. PLEASE. FUCK. ME.”

“Again”

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. REMOTE. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-BOT. PLEASE. FUCK. ME.”

As the dollbot completes its mindless mantra, John climbs on the bed, and uses both hands to switch the black pleasure-bot on its stomach. “Let’s hear it again.”

The emotionless voice comes out muffled as the sexbot’s mouth is pressed against the covers. “YES. MASTER. … AM. YOUR. ............. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-... PLEASE. FUCK. …”

“Turn your head left.”

John laughs to himself, “Well at least you won’t suffocate now. Let’s move you into position.” Getting off the bed, John proceeds to grab the fembot by the ankles and pulls the robot until its hips clear the edge of it. He then sets both feet down, using the legs to prop the robot’s latex behind up at the appropriate height for his obvious intent.

He picks a bottle of lubricant from the nightstand in the corner and uses it to thoroughly prepare the inviting asshole for its upcoming invasion. The continued contact of John’s fingers inside the sexbot’s anus causes it no end of trouble and its body is coursing with shudders and spasms. He teases his doll as he fingers its ass. “What have you got to say, fembot?”

“Soon, my little puppet, soon.” The fembot’s master gives the offered butt a quick yet strong slap, causing the small dribble of clear liquid leaking from its ass to splash around, and bringing a short cry out of the doll’s lips. After wiping his fingers, John undoes his pants, taking out his already fully erect cock, and slowly inserts it into his female robot’s rear hole. “I wanna hear you, fembot!”

Putting his hands around the wasp-thin waist, he starts slowly pumping his dick inside the human-sized sexdoll, to the sound of the drone’s mindless words of subservience.

John takes his time at first, slowly backing until the tip of his cock is about to make its exit, then pushes his dick fully inside at the sound of the unthinking woman’s cries and gasps. But while the spacing between each of the thrusts grows smaller as the fembot owner builds up his rhythm, the speed of the pleasure doll’s robotic speech remains even and unhurried as it repeats the same phrase over and over.

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. REMOTE. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-BOT. PLEASE. FUCK. ME.

AH … *GASP* … AH…

YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. REMOTE. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-BOT. PLEASE. FUCK. ME.

UMMMMMM …

YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. REMOTE. CONT-ROLLED. PLEASURE-BOT. PLEASE. FUCK. ME.”

“Now I want you to say ‘I am your fuckdoll, please come in me’, keep at it until I tell you to stop.”

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.

NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH…

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.”

With one final and frantic thrust, the now climaxing man shoots a big load of his cum deep inside his puppet’s ass. He elects to stay inside a while, catching his breath, while the shiny doll keeps up its repetitive talk.

YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.

YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.”

John finally pulls out completely with a small ‘pop’, causing another dribble, this one of cum, to gush out of Caro-bot’s still propped up asshole, and fall on the floor, where it starts to form a small pool of juices and lubricant. Kicking his pants off, he moves into the bathroom, presumably to clean himself, leaving the robot to drone on in its stupid, uncaring voice, while its anus slowly empties itself.

YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.”

The abandoned sex toy is still going on and on about its fuck toy status when its user returns with the sponge and a change of water and uses it to wipe off the stretched butt first, then the flooring. Seeing the fembot still reacting strongly to the contact of the cleaning utensil on its ass, he issues a new command to put a stop to it before the sexed-up robot orgasms itself from mindless obedience to total unconsciousness.

“Fembot, stop orgasming now.”

“YES. MASTER. I. AM. YOUR. FUCK. DOLL. PLEASE. COME. IN. ME.”

The endless repeating is getting at John’s nerves too, so he puts a stop to that as well. “YES. MASTER. I. WILL. STOP. TALKING. NOW.”

After giving the exposed ass cheeks a quick dry, he closes the catsuit crotch’s zipper. Time to move the robot again. “Fembot, stand up, turn around, and stand at attention!” The fembot carries its orders diligently, and in complete silence, then stays unmoving and still as a statue while John ponders what his next move shall be.

Having decided upon a course of action, he engages the dreamy sex fantasy into a series of questions. “Tell me, Carolyn, what’s on your mind after all of that?

“ERROR. ‘CARO-LYN’. UNKNOWN. PLEASE. REFORMULATE. YOUR. QUERY. MASTER.”

“Hmmpf. My bad. Fembot, what’s on your mind after being fucked out of your mind?”

“MASTER. FEMBOT. IS. NOT. PRO-GRAMMED. TO. THINK. FEMBOT. HAS. NO. THOUGHTS.”

“Well then, did you enjoy yourself at least?”

“MASTER. FEMBOT. HAS. NO. EMOTIONS. FEMBOT. EXPERIENCED. HIGH. LEVELS. OF SEXUAL. PLEASURE. FOR. A. PROLONGED. PERIOD. OF. TIME. MASTER.”

“Good, good. I won’t be needing you anymore for now, robot. Don’t move!”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. WILL. NOT. MOVE.”

Apparently satisfied with the answers he got, John moves everything he brought in out of the way, then opens the dresser and starts to make room by sliding the clothing to one side. “Time to put you away, fembot. You’ll like it, its dark and cosy in there.”

“YES. MASTER. IT. IS TIME. TO. PUT. FEMBOT. AWAY. FEMBOT. WILL. LIKE. IT. IT. IS. NICE. AND. CO-SY.”

John moves right on top of the robot sex slave, as if to embrace it, but he has a different kind of embrace in mind. He bends his legs slightly, and as his arms wrap around the glossy latex, his hands grab one plentiful ass cheek each. Lifting up the rigid and curvy doll is no problem for John, although the smooth boobs rubbing all over his face prove a little bit distracting. From there, it is only a few steps before the robot is set down inside the dresser, regaining its stiffly erect ‘at attention’ posture automatically.

“Well, fembot, looks like we’re all done for now. Don’t worry, I’ll be back. Wave goodbye, robot.”

“YES. MASTER. FEMBOT. WILL. WAVE. GOOD-BYE.”

To that, a gloved hand rotates until its palm faces in front, then the arm bends at the elbow, swinging the forearm up and down in an awkward mechanical imitation of a waving gesture. “Good-bye, fembot!”

“GOOD-BYE. MASTER.

GOOD-BYE. MASTER.

GOOD-BYE. MASTER.

GOOD-BYE. MA-…”

The end