"Code name J-85" part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

"Code name J-85" part 2

Post by Mixgull » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Machines are not born… they are made… but that does not justify the rather popular opinion of being just a fake human.

After the history I told last time, rules were made satisfy both of the factions, the Cleaners, who didn´t wanted any A.I. and the Opened who loved the idea of A.I. created by the conflict, those rules acomplished every desire both factions asked for.

The existence of A.I. was fine, even thought a giand but was there, they... were not able to do anything against the desisions humans made in politics or morality. Long story short, they were not able to vote and not able to do controvential opinions about nothing in public.

An A.I. would always be aware of what it is, a robot. If this rule was broken, it would cause fear and distrust in the masses, not being able to trust in anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fear is such a weird thing, right? When I got on I was all scared and confused, I was in a defensive all the time, then I saw a face, my Maker face (I almost forgot to say, every robot has one, only one and a Maker cannot have multiple ones... at least for now, really) he was... happy, that was what I could analyse at last, then I said the famous line... "this is like Frankenstein, I am alive!" and he just found it silly, his smile got replaced whit a long face while the other guys in the background started laughing.

There was 4 humans that were along me that time. Cole was mostly an interrogator, he was nice to me, but he really became annoying whit his patting in my head when I pass close to him. I knew he had a familly, he saw me as some sort of dauther, even if he didn´t even made me, when we were all alone he would just tell me about how his son Jason would made him go nuts at how much of a brat he was. There was Reace, the youngest of the four, he was Maker´s second hand. I was taller than him yet he had such ego that everytime I did something wrong he would say "Come on! Every robot can do such thing, useless!" I did not hate him, but he looked so cute when he got mad that I started to find it funny every single situation. Laura was my best friend... sorth of... she was the only female aside me in there, and after prossesing every encounter and the rather unjustified fact that Maker didn´t told me what was her role, I came to the conclution that she had the role to encoure myself to try harder in the experiments. She was nice, she treated me like a friend and also talked whit me like so, she had a lot of other robots like me to deal whit, so she usually made comparations whit me and a robot called RJ-26, an older model now whit a buyer.

Did I mentioned Laura give me a nickname? she isn´t so imaginative now that I reflectioned... but it´s a nickname and that is what it matters! it´s... lil´ J.... nothing else nothing more. Then was Osis, my Maker, after doing a little comparation of this "family" as Cole called it as a joke, I found out that Osis was the one who was nowhere near us. He was always in his private room (one of the three around my room) doing his stuff making sure no one sees him. Everybody told me that he was happy of his success in creating me, but at the same time he didn´t had time to attent to any of my own goals. When he showed around, he was always quiet and when I tried asking questions about how I was doing he, cup of coffe in hand, show me a thums up and smile.

He made everyone unconfortable, he was the boss after all, none of the other saw him as Laura saw Cole for example, just a vigilanter making sure his plan came true. "The new ones" as we know it, were started whit me, I felt special when they told me. Still, more are on the way, and I STILL haven´t find out what is new about "us".