Resalvaged Story: Synthetic Vagina - Part 3 - Mina II

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Resalvaged Story: Synthetic Vagina - Part 3 - Mina II

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 am

Originally found at:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4374

Mod. 01 Paragraph problems solved.
Mod. 02 Changed "yours truly" into "I", "me", "my" and something understandable, and changed following "he" or "his" with "I", "my" or something relevant.

SYNTHETIC VAGINA
PART THREE
MINA II

Written by Tokiwa Ryuichi
Translated by Dr. Temma
Resalvaged by Boris Zhukovskij Li

What is really the matter with me? Nursing a throbbing hangover, I took a deep breath.

I know the truth too well that she's a robot.

It doesn't matter if she's a robot... As long as [feelings] exist within her...

I cannot believe that she, who has such bold haunches to take me, has no feelings! That exquisitely crafted body, down to her genitalia, is virtual-human, no, above-human in its match for my ideals.

She is that ideal itself, with that beauty of perfection, and sex ability, all but for real feelings.

If it weren't for her lack of feelings it would be unimportant that she was a robot.

Perhaps I could even learn to love her.

I've grown too sober over human women.

But if she's just a [puppet] obeying her programming, pretending to have emotions then I have no interest in loving her. Impossible.

When I began thinking about that I lost sleep over it, and eventually ended up drinking too much last night.

Maybe I need to make a decision...

There's no point in beating this around the bush.

Today... I'll ask her.

It was noon.

Today's Saturday so class is out now, and I had a little test that I was late for. Minatsu should be waiting for me afterwards.

"You're Kizahashi, aren't you. Didn't you go home with Mina-chan already?" Minatsu's best friend Natsumizu Kitagawa said to me, as I stuck my head in Minatsu's classroom.

Natsumizu Kitagawa was a big-bodied girl over 170 cm but kind of slender, and quite a beauty. With taut sort of features, she has an allure totally different from Minatsu's. I didn't know girls like this existed here.

However, what was this all about? "She'd said Handa-kun told her he had a message from you ... Having heard that, that girl, she ran out somewhere and disappeared. So I assumed all along she'd gone home with you.","Is this true?!","Yes..." I had no memory of asking Handa a favor like that.

What was this all ab...

Just then, I found that bastard Handa walking past the corridor over there.

"Handa!" When I called him, Handa turned about to look at me.

Handa was like a stalk of celery and there was something you couldn't warm up to about the guy.

But today, he's oddly serious looking than usual.

"Handa... you... what about Minatsu?","Yuyaaa-san, it's about that... will you just let her go easy on this one?" Huh? I don't get it.

"Handa, you don't have a problem with me hanging around with her, do you now?" I got spooked, stammering an answer while getting sweaty and all at me asking him.

"If you're thinking of going out with her proper then I've got no problem sir. However... She's no whore off the block. All said it's grand of you to give us a chance to get to know such a fab girl... Will you spare her the blame if you can help it in the least? Minatsu's been genuinely fond of you from a long while back. I... swallowed my pride, with all due respect to you sir, and accepted this trade for the mean time...since you did seem to be but out on a light fling with her... Anyway, much obliged!"

"GIVE Minatsu OVER TO YOU? WHO EVER SAID SUCH A THING!!"

"What do you mean? Wasn't it you... that... Yukiko-san... said..." Oh, now I see...

"Handa... See here, I broke up with Yukiko no bones and clean yesterday." I stared Handa down while saying this.

"What? That means..." I stared the now very pale Handa with a vengeance.

"Handa! ... Spill it... Where the hell is Minatsu!","In the room..." After throwing Handa down, I hurried over now to the chamber music rehearsal room.

"Yuyaaa-san, please hurry... If you don't hurry Mina-chan will... Oww!!"
SLAMMM ! BAM! ! ...

Handa had skillfully fallen on his unskilled stalks.

(Sorry clutz, the fellow was).

No time to be fooling around with a bastard like this... if I don't save Minatsu now...

I tore towards the chamber music rehearsal room.

I opened the door with a considerable yank when I finally got there.

For the mean time, Shingo Okawa, a goon who is supposed to be in charge of four grades of this lousy school (this school has six grades so this would be junior high one I speaks of) and some of his underlings all turned to stare at me.

"Kizahashi-san!!" In a pained voice Minatsu called me.

Minatsu was in a shameful pose, with both arms and legs tied up but she was still wearing underwear. Looks like I got there in time.

"How *could* this...!?! They said he had a small exam this afternoon... which should've gone on for at LEAST another half hour..." Yukiko pale white, stammered, as she was about to shame Minatsu.

Staring these bastards down, I sucked in my anger, deliberately aimed to talk down his rage.

"Okawa... Get this into your head, I cut all ties with Yukiko yesterday." As I say this Okawa and his minions are visibly shaking.

"S-so then...","Why would I of all things hand something I went through the pains and sufferings of my pride to get over to you? Some bitch I could care little about like Yukiko would be a different matter, and I'd be glad to lose her on you but..." When I say this, Minatsu's face takes on some glow.

As I stared Okawa down, I gave Minatsu a loving wink.

"My apologies... Kizahashi..." As Okawa gave a bow of humility, he turned then to Yukiko, grabbing her by the chest.

"You fucking skank, putting us on like that ...","Who was it that strode off like a blinking beet when he heard he had a chance to make it out with this girl?","FUCK!!!","STOP IT... Okawa." I demanded a cease and desist and put OkawAIn place, who at a loss for words, was flailing at the
other girl in rage.

"Okawa, I will put the final finish on this one. Will your boys leave the ring for a bit?
When it's all over I'll give you Yukiko. When everybody gets what's coming to them we'll let you choose what you want to do.","Got it." Okawa nodded and departed scene with his minions.

"Too bad huh, Yukiko. Give him ten minutes and I can deal with a stupid exam in no time.

Now, let's see you give Minatsu back." I aimed my gaze of cold murder, and slowly approached Yukiko, who herself was staring me inch for inch down with spite.

"Don't come any closer... Come here and I'll knife this girl." Pulling a blade out of somewhere on her person, Yukiko lurched toward Minatsu.

"Kizahashi-san!!","Don't talk... Talk and you'll be knifed." Minatsu muffled her words after the real threat.

As Yukiko gave a final sort of bittersweet smile of regret, she cut open Minatsu's panties and brought out her love-hole into full view.

"A pretty... love-hole, isn't it. So this is what you used to seduce Yuyaaa..." Yukiko poised her gaze at Minatsu's naked, pink, beautiful synthetic love-hole, a mixture of burning jealousy and envy.

"Maybe I'll just shave off her clitoris, huh? Or cut up her labia, that would be nice too, wouldn't i---t? ","Yukiko! ... Don't do it!!" When I said this Yukiko's face filled with even more spite.

"Yuyaaaa... You're seriously smitten by this woman, aren't you?... Hmm? Yuyaaa... If you get down on your haunches and apologize to me then maybe I could forgive youuuu.","Yukiko, that's no bluff is it?","Yeahhh... Looook, why don't you do and showww me..." I confronted her gaze while skillfully, getting down onto his knees.

"Kizahashi-san... There's no need for you to do something like this for a SOME-THING like me. I don't mind... so please stop it now." Minatsu said so with a look of desperation.

Her body may get injured but as long as she's a robot repair is always possible.

That's what I would have said, but I don't want to see her beautiful body get injured!! Besides... now I've been able to confront Yukiko properly.

If Yukiko gives a moment I might be able to jump her.

"I'm really sorry. Yukiko. I was wrong." As I said this I touched my forehead to the floor.

When I looked up Yukiko is laughing with sweet, utter victory.

B- A- N- G!!!
That very moment the door flew open violently.

"Is Mina-chan safe sir..." (It's that moron Handa).

N-o-w! I leaped onto Yukiko, knocking her right hand with the blunt end of his blade. I gave her the coup de grace with an even blow.

"Aggghh!..." Making sure she'd fainted, I issued Handa with these words.

"Tie this one up!" Handa was sort of losing away with his mouth open at something behind me.

"Uh... Y-..... Yes!..." What the hell was he dumbfucking about? I followed Handa's gaze and confirmed what is was.

There was Minatsu there with her still naked privates.

Handa, you bastard, be warned! "Minatsu... Are you alright?","Kizahashi-san..." Was it that she was embarrassed about her love-hole, she's unable to put words into scenes.

I picked up the knife that Yukiko dropped, cut the ropes that were tying Minatsu up, and freed her.

Minatsu shut her legs like air was escaping out from in between there and hid herself with her hands.

When I passed her her torn skirt she quickly covered up her person.

"Minatsu... Come... ","Kizahashi-san... I... I..." Minatsu just buried her face in my chest and sobbed uncontrollably.

How can this girl not have any emotions...

"Minatsu..." When I picked her chin up with my hand all she did was close her eyes.

How fondly I took her up and stole her kiss.

"Um... Excuse me, sir, for interrupting but..." Handa calls on me.

Insensitive moron, this.

"Tied up Yuriko, like you said. She'll wake up any moment now, looks like.","That right... Oh, Handa, yesterday, you still got those panties you ripped off during that sick game of yours?","Course, no girl'd ever give us anything like that... Uh, yes, I do have it on me but what're you going to do with it?","Need something else for Minatsu... Hand it.","Yessuh..." He took a vacuum bottle from the back of the room, which he shook, and a pair of panties packed in a plastic capsule came out.

"Minatsu... Go wear this in the back of the room... Size may not be perfect but, better than being non-pantied I bet.","Yes..." After seeing Minatsu off walking into the other room, I inquired of Handa quietly this -- "Handa, you... didn't see Minatsu's "what" back there did you?" HandAIs undoubtedly shaking when he answers me on this.

"N-- no.... of course not, how could I see such a thing sir...","You sure about that... if that's the case... And something else, what's this thing about Minatsu liking me from way back?" Handa has a chance to breathe and replies.

"Oh, about that. No, you see it was about a week after Minatsu transfered to our school around April ... Mina-chan comes over to us and says 'That person you were talking to before, who was he?' or something like that, blushing and everything.

That someone we were talking about, Yuyaaa-san? It was you. And there was that time when you were working out at the gymnasium, she was looking your way, obviously excited and heavy on the breath, know what I mean, about you that is. Well it's not like she confessed it personally but I'm pretty positive...","That right...","But you know, to get that amount of attention from a cute girl like HER. Imagine how jealous I AM! ...Though I... admit it's true though, you Yuyaaa-san
and Minatsu-san make a really great twosome, honest.","You think so?" (You're making me embarrassed now, damnit).

"Well, now all that's left is getting rid of that skank...what a piece of work, that...","Piece of work, your pencil dick... You scrawny twerp." That moment Yukiko had just woken up, not a minute too soon.

Ever since Yukiko was a virgin, I had the hots for her sweet nastiness with her mouth.

Looks like this Handa's had his fair share of insults too.

"Yukiko... You do understand. I'm going to express my thanks for what you did to Minatsu. First off..." Shrieeeeek!!!! I twiddled my knife and sliced into Yukiko's panties.

Yukiko's blackened sex, turns to dark purple.

"Yuyaaa-san, that's a nasty looking love-hole no matter how many times I see it, you know?... That Mina-chan's gorgeous pink little one, who would've mistaken the two together?","Handa-- ... Just earlier, you said something about not seeing anything no?","Uh... oh fuck...","Well, first thing's first. Hmm? Looks like Minatsu's done changing.","Kizahashi-san... I am done changing." Minatsu emerges from the other room.

"Minatsu... got something nice to show you ... Come over for a sec." I showed Minatsu Yukiko's love-hole.

"Kizahashi-san... What in the world are you doing?!?" Minatsu who was taken aback by this was taking Yukiko's side for that moment, and glaring at me with serious eyes.

Minatsu is really pissed off...

"What do you mean what, I'm getting back for you, can't you see?... This bitch put you you through something incredible earlier...","This is true... Until you came now to save me, they took my body's freedom away... And that moment... my heart was nearly torn to shreds.

I cannot bear to have someone do something like that knowing this... Kizahashi-san, please make them stop for her... I beg you...","Minatsu... you want to betray me?" Even saying what I was saying I was in pain holding back the joy that was overcoming him.

She has...

Minatsu has a soul...

I've proven that.

If this was just an emotionless droid she wouldn't have thought twice about betraying me.

And then Minatsu shook her head tiny-like at my inquiry.

Watching Minatsu look back at me worried- like, I wafted her a smile of compassion and answered her.

"Minatsu... You're... ever so kind...I don't think I would've been this smitten...If you were the type of woman who'd take vengeance for vengeance's sake... Minatsu... On your behalf we'll decide to forgive this one." But ironically the one who got hurt more from Minatsu's selflessness was the object of this selflessness Yukiko.

Minatsu's kindness was to pummel Yukiko's confidence as we speak.

"How far are you going to... play the virtuous slut? Who the hell said I wanted to be rescued? I'd rather die than be rescued by the likes of you... Poser!... Yuyaaa, I have a final request of you. I want you to order Okawa and those bastards to screw me up like in the beginning, alright? Alright?? It's so much better than being rescued by this posing slut... I beg you Yuyaaa!!!" Seemed Minatsu also understood that Yukiko would rather be debauched than be saved by her.

"... " Her chin sank below her eyes in sadness.

"So that's the story. Handa... call Okawa and his gang. I'm going to take Minatsu home." Looking at Minatsu with eyes that could eat meat Handa says to her: "Mina-chan, you understand don't you? This slattern's not a proper girl like you are, she's a different race altogether... All she wants is pleasure, there isn't such a thing as modesty in her!... " As Okawa and his goons came in, laughing obscenely, I hugged Minatsu by the shoulders and left that room.

"That's so wonderful Mina-chan, you were able to find Kizahashi-kun..." As we were trying to put on our shoes at the school entrance, Natsumizu Kitakawa saw us and started conversation.

"Natchan..." Was it because we were caught off guard being so hubby-hubby, Minatsu blushes deeply.

"Oh, guess that moron Handa was wrong, 'cause I just found this girl waiting in the room.

Thanks for earlier...","Alright... But I didn't know you two were so... hand in hand... Didn't know you went for this type..." This should've been my first time getting to know Natsumizu Kitakawa but it doesn't feel that way. I've seen her...somewhere... before...

"Hey! If it ain't Miss Kitakawa..." I remembered... That girl one year my senior -- about a year and half ago when I was still a junior she got seriously injured in a traffic accident, went to America to get treated Did some favors for me at the student's club one time.

"Kizahashi-kun, you didn't by chance forget about me did you? Not one to remember are you?... And besides we're in the same year now so no need to call me 'Miss' okay?","Okay then... Kitakawa-san... allow me to call you by that name. But you seem to have really gotten well. I'm glad to see that..." When I said this Natsumizu Kitakawa had an unusually sad expression for that one instant.

"Oh that's right, um... Mina-chan. This ... You dropped this earlier. It's something important isn't it? ... Here..." That said, Natsumizu Kitakawa handed over a small good-luck charm.

"Natchan, thank you.","You're welcome... Oops, I shouldn't get in the way of you guys any further should I. Well then have fun, see ya..." She leaves, laughing amusedly.

"Oh Natchan, you...","So that's what it was... Kitakawa-san was back...","Um, Kizahashi-san? I knew about Natchan, I mean Kitakawa-san, getting sick all of a sudden and taking a year off but, was there something seriously the matter with her?","That's right... You don't know about this, do you. She was traumatically injured in a traffic accident about a year and a half ago. At one point she was in critical condition but she got treated in America and supposedly made a come- back to the point where she is now.","Was that what happened... That's why she was absent from gym so many times..." Yeah... she looks quite good now but she's still suffering from the after-effects no doubt.

That's what that sad face was about earlier...

"So Minatsu...should we get going now?","Yes..." The minutes that followed we both walked silently.

As soon as I made sure we were alone I opened his mouth again.

"Minatsu... I'm sorry about today, alright? Thanks to my carelessness you had to go through all of that..." As I said this Minatsu just shook her head little-like.

"It doesn't matter any more... Because I'm ... I'm a THING... But Yukiko is a human being ... And she was really in love with you... I was... stupid, I didn't know how much she would get hurt on account of me. And what's more I'm just what she said I was, a fake, a poser. B-because, I was happier for myself the fact that you chose me over her... I... I am...","Minatsu, just forget about Yukiko now. I did something wrong to her, that's true, but I don't have a thing about her anymore. You're the only one I have any feelings about.","Kizahashi-san... but...","Minatsu... I made it clear to her from the start we were just playing around. What can I do if she tells me she really likes me out of the blue, right?","It may be just play for you Kizahashi-san... but it was different for Yukiko-san. Even if she knew it was a game for you I think she wanted to be hugged. I can... understand that feeling... really well." As Minatsu looked down mournfully, I took her close to his chest and held her.

"So then... you, you're feeling the same thing, is that what you mean? That Handa was saying, it seemed like you'd liked me even before that letter business ever came about, you became my possession not because I found out your secret that you were a robot, but because you really loved me?" Minatsu looked up in sudden surprise at those words spoken just now by I.

"I don't know... I'm not capable of... comprehending this... I... I want to believe I love you from the bottom of my heart... but... as you know too well I am not a human being... What I think as 'feelings' might just be an illusion of some kind... What do you think, Kizahashi-san? Do you think I have 'feelings?'" So that's what it was...

Minatsu was worrying herself over that question herself, whether she had real emotions or not... Hm? 'Worry?'...","Minatsu... you have a fine set of feelings... I'll guarantee it.","Kizahashi-san?... Really?" I gave Minatsu a kind smile as her eyes lit up that moment.

"Yeah, I've even got proof. Minatsu, if you didn't have any real feelings, how could you 'worry' about not having them? The fact you have these 'worries' is unshakable proof that you have real feelings, isn't it? Pretty dumb aren't ya?" Minatsu perked up lovingly just as soon as I said this.

"It is true isn't it... It is just as you say, looks like I'm pretty.. dumb...","Minatsu... is it okay if we go to your house right now?" When I said this, Minatsu just bloomed happy-like.

"Yes... Kizahashi-san...","And oh, by the way Minatsu? What was that lucky charm you received from Kitakawa-san?","This is..." Minatsu looks troubled and stammers.

"I'm kind of curious in seeing it... That alright?","Since you asked for it... I have no choice... Please look at it..." As I opened the lucky charm bag Minatsu handed to me, a plastic toy ring came out.

What's this? Harmless looking, it tickles my fascination madly nonetheless.

"Minatsu?... What's this ring for?..." That moment, some forgotten memory came back to life in my head.

"Minatsu... Mina?... Mina-chan?..." The image of the Minatsu before me suddenly overlapped with the one of a certain girl I once knew as a child. I remembered... So tender a memory I'd completely forgotten about it.

A memory involving Mina, Dr. Fujiwara's real daughter.

INTERLOGUE... MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD

"It's Mina-chan... Yuyaaa, say hello.","Hi.","Yuyaaa, you can do better than that, properly now." Urged on by his grandmother, a very young I could do nothing but lower my head.

"Go ahead, Mina, this is Yuyaaa-kun, say hello to him." Mina gets urged on by her mother as well, and opens her mouth.

"... Ha-ji-me-ma-shi-te (To begin with) ... my name is... Mina. It is a pleasure to meet you... One- gai-shi-ma-su (beg your kindness)." Was it that she had a habit of not trusting people, Mina turns beet-red, and even so tries desperately hard in her little voice to say this, and (*fup!* ) drops her head quickly.

"Shame on you Yuyaaa. Why is it that Mina-chan can say a proper hello and you can't? Now say a proper hello to her.","Hey. I'm Yuyaaa. [Damn!]" That's what he says looking rather annoyed.

"Tsk! What a nerve you are... You're in knots because she's such a cute girl... That's right isn't it?" As soon as grandmother says this I steps up to Mina and says.

"She's cute but she's not my type... I, don't like 'sad' little girls." That's what Yuyaaa says getting up his balls.

"What on earth did you just say? How? The nerve of your twisted... I'm so sorry Mina-chan.

Yuyaaa's just embarrassed because you're such a pretty girl, don't you worry about it.","I'm not embarrassed... I'm telling the truth...'Cause you never know one day I might be doing that 'engaged' thing with her right? And if I end up doing that 'engaged' thing now one day I'll have to
'marry' her right? The other day Mr. Yokoda was telling me, if you 'marry' someone you don't like you'll regret it for the rest of your life... That's why I gotta be firm 'bout these sort of things.","Yuyaaa, where did you learn suc-...","The other day I heard you and Yuka-san talking. Yuka-san was saying all sorts of nice things about me but I still don't wanna 'marry' someone I don't like.","Mr. Yuyaaa, then, what kind of girl do you like? You can tell Yuka-san that much won't you?" Mine's mother, Yuka-san asked, bending over and matching her gaze with Yuyaaa's.

"Cheerful... kind... someone like you Yuka-san...And besides Yuka-san, you're still young and pretty so don't call yourself 'Mrs.'" Yuka-san and Grandma looked at each other laughed when they heard Yuyaaa say this.

"Mr. Yuyaaa... you're quite the flatterer, aren't you...I guarantee you you'll be a lady's man when you grow up...Heck, you're already handsome, you're smart, athletic and you've even got down how to flatter someone...","It's no 'flattery,' I really like you Yuka-san... you've got great hooters also.","Yuyaaa! That's not the kind of thing for a little boy to say! ! What a flirt! Are you really sure you want to brush off little Mina-chan right now? Ten years from now this girl'll have big breasts too.

She's got a good face, looks just like what I looked like when I was her age, so she'll probably look just like
me when she grows up... I won't say I didn't warn you if you regret it later.","Really?... Will this girl really become like you, Yuka-san?","Yes of course, she's my daughter. I can write you up a certificate of authenticity, dear.","Well, no doubt she's cute... Besides Mr.

Yokoda was saying you can't judge a girl from the first impression..." That said Yuyaaa took another very good look at Mine.

This time she didn't flinch seeing that he didn't stare at her quite so mean. But he still stared
alot and it appeared she was pretty embarrassed.

"Come to think of it she's really cute... Shy type ain't so bad either... Sorry about that, I said
some nasty things. Name's Yuyaaa, you're Mina right? Can I really call you Mina-chan?" Said Yuyaaa, giving her a big grin. Mina seemed to get carried away by that grin and smiled also.

"Yes... Um, is it alright if I call you Yuyaaa-san?" Mina was red to the ears and managed this in a tiny little voice.

"Yeah. Of course it's alright. You've got a cute voice too. Okay, I've decided... We can get 'engaged' if you want... Yuka-san's great also but Mr. Yokoda says Yuka- san's already taken so I can't... Besides a pretty girl like you is hard to come by, and you'll be just like Yuka-san when you grow up, Yuka-san even said she'd write me a guarantee so... Mina-chan, it's okay yeah?" Without the slightest clue Mina just nodded.

She probably thought I said let's be friends.

"Okie doke, close your eyes 'cause I have something nice to give you." Mine closes her eyes innocently.

Yuyaaa stepped swiftly up to Mine's lips and gave her a peck.

"Mr. Yuyaaa! What are you doing! What a flirt you are. But now that you've kissed I expect you to take proper 'responsibility' of course.","What's 'responsibility'?" Yuka-san just laughed half-cruelly at I.

"That you really get 'engaged' with Mina. Is that understood?","Okay. A man's word... Miss.","You better be sure!"
Then a few days later...

"Mina-chan... show me your left hand..." Mina just did exactly as Yuyaaa asked, putting out her cute little hand.

Yuyaaa took out a toy ring and put it on her index finger.

"Yuyaaa-san... Thank you.","No need to thank me, this is what they call a 'man's responsibility' so... Mr. Yokoda taught me that. If you're 'engaged' you've got to put a ring on your mate's hand, he said... Looks like you really got to get a diamond or some twenty-four kay, something expensive but on my salary this is the best I can do... Even with this I've got to massage grandma's shoulders for ten days, did ya know?" Mina didn't really seem to understand but she smiled as though she was really happy.

However that was the last that Yuyaaa saw Mina...

The story returns to now...

"Minatsu... What are you... exactly...","Kizahashi-san... you did remember..." Minatsu laughed, a little sadly.

"Are you... really Mine?" Minatsu shook her head to my question.

"I am Minatsu... not Mine, something else... But... I took on Mine's memory... Mine's memory was taken out of her deceased brain and was linked with my AI circuitry. During the ten years it took to complete my body I lived in a virtual-reality environment. All that time... I thought about you.

At the time I thought of myself as Mine... I didn't know any better... I thought as soon as my body was completed you'd come to get me and make me your bride... Eventually... I found out the truth.

That I was nothing more than a bunch of circuitry that Mother programmed... That this memory of mine wasn't even my own... Kizahashi-san... Do you really think I have 'emotions'... Or... These feelings of mine, towards you, nothing more than an illusion..." Tears trickled out of Mine's eyes, suddenly filling me with such love that I hugged her, strongly, towards me.

"Minatsu... Will you show me the blueprints to your AI circuitry and your source-code?... I might be able to prove it..." Minatsu nodded small-like.

Minatsu pulled out a portable computer from out of her handbag, now at her house, and I waited for her fetch her data disc.

"In this disc is all the data that exists about my body." I put the disc that Minatsu eventually handed to me into the laptop.

From out of the many files I searched under ones related to AI circuitry which sprung up by the hundreds.

First off, the blueprints to your AI circuitry...

I took a deep breath as I stared at the data displayed on the laptop terminal's monitor.

Minatsu's AI architecture was fairly average fare from what I could see.

No, not hardware... it's a software issue.

That said, I opened another window, and displayed the program list for the AI circuitry.

Hm? That's all? What might have been a tremendous amount of data snugly fit in the window so I had open at its largest size.

To realize the kind of sophisticated cognition Minatsu exhibits is IMPOSSIBLE with this level of data.

That means... wait a second...? "Minatsu... Is this all your AI-related data?","Yes... Supposedly..." Minatsu stared down sadly as soon as I asked her.

"So it was true... I was... nothing more than an emotionless robot...","No... Minatsu... Whether you have emotions or don't have emotions doesn't matter, it's impossible for you to exhibit this amount of sophisticated cognition with just these programs.

There should be something else still...","No... that is all there is, supposedly. Other than that there's some short-term memory in my cortex, and learning-data memory stored in my left chest cavity.","Minatsu... Can I take a look at this content?","Yes, it should be possible to interface your console with my body through a connection cable.","So let's try and see.","Yes..." As Minatsu nods, she opens up her sailor outfit shyly, baring her white belly.

Inserting her finger into her navel, and widening it right and left, her abdomen splits open with a whir to the sides, baring a sophisticated inner mechanism.

I pulled out a cable from his console and connected it to Minatsu's console. In order to save Minatsu's OS I tried to copy her learning data.

What's... this...? It was impossible copying the learning-data from Minatsu's AI, Minatsu's learning-data had tens of thousands of associated receptors, which all fed back on each other, and was a completely interdependent system.

This was a... neuro-computer...

I just laughed, out of sheer joy.

Minatsu has a 'soul.' 100%, she has a soul.

"Minatsu... there exists a soul within you... It makes total sense why those were the only programs you needed. What kind of program would you need anyway if you had a soul to begin with, right?","Kizahashi-san... is it really true? I... I... ","Ahh... Minatsu, in you, addition to standard AI circuitry you have something like emotion circuitry.That's not something that Professor Fujiwara programmed, it's something that took ten years to grow, your virtual-reality childhood wasn't meant, I don't think, for you to wait for your body's completion but to let your emotion circuitry grow." When Minatsu heard my words she smiled blissfully, and placed her hand on her left chest, unawares.

"Consider this carefully. Yukiko's a human being of course but as of today, I chooses you, a robot, over her. Simple reason. You're more to my liking than she ever will, period. Minatsu. Take off your panties, and sit on the sofa with your legs wide open so I can see your love-hole.","Yes." As I orders Minatsu, she blushes in shame while taking off her undies, and sits on the sofa with her legs wide open, just as I ordered her.

Like the bud of a rose, a lovely synthetic love-hole bares before my eyes.

"This body of yours is built to perfection down to your love-hole.. is too human, no above human. It has a beauty that no human can begin to match. You saw Yukiko's shit-black love-hole also didn't you? How about you flawless love-hole in comparison?","Kizahashi-san... I... Ah-I... Nnn-" I stole yet another kiss from Minatsu, and deftly inserted his finger inside her crotch, who whilst looking all the more ashamed couldn't help but smile blissfully all the same.

"HAAA... HAAA... HAAA... HAAA..." Fondled where she was weakest, and spoiling her cheeks until they were red, I whispered these sweet words while her breath grew coarse with lust.

"Not only that... your sensitivity's above human, sex ability, need I say unwomanly, perfect.

Minatsu, your looks, your personality, you're everything my ideals and dreams. Minatsu, ... I'm going to order you do one very important thing for me. You're to become my true lover from now on. That is, until I grow utterly bored with you. Got that?","Kizahashi-san... Are you... really sure you want ME?... A mechanical construct like ME?","All the more better that you're a mechanical construct, a robot. A lover to me here is something that I can dominate, nothing that can ever be HIS equal. It's because you're a robot he can totally dominate you. HE can do anything HE wishes to protect your above human beauty. And besides, as a robot, emotions or no emotions, you can never be at equals with a human, isn't that right? You should be totally WILLING to be dominated by me who loves you. Anything wrong with that?","No... It's as Kizahashi-san mentions. No matter what kind of emotions I have I'm still a robot, made to be property, built to be dominated. Kizahashi-san. Take me... Dominate all that I am, a mechanical construct that I am, please!","Alright. From now on I'm going to dominate you as lover, and love you. You are to use all of your given functions as a robot and serve me. That understood?" When I said this, Minatsu smiles as though from the bottom of her heart.

"Yes... I may be lacking, but I will do as much as I can. Kizahashi-san. Please order me to do anything you please." My chest grows hot with these meaningful words. He gets that hand in her crotch moving a little faster, and a little faster.

"Ah!! ... Oh!" Cheeks growing ruddier in shame, Minatsu blissfully lets out a high whimper.

"How is it? Feel good?","Yes... Very much. It feels VERY GOOD. It's like a dream to me to have you touch my important parts..." Minatsu said such cute things now and then.

"Kizahashi-san... I, I can say it now.

That I love you from my heart..." My breathing grew a bit short hearing such confessions from Minatsu's heart.

However, maybe it was that I was embarrassed, I couldn't help saying mean things to her.

"Emotions or no emotions you're still a machine, nothing but a robot doll. If I open up your chest like this all you've got are mechanical parts. No matter how well you're made, with human-like feelings, you're not human in the end. Whether you love me or not, so long as you're my property, you're to follow my every order." Even against such cruel words Minatsu nods cheerfully.

"Yes... Kizahashi-san. My feelings, my body, I am all yours. For you, Kizahashi- san, I will do anything." As I took out the cable from Minatsu's console while she was saying this ever smiling, I took a good look at her inner mechanisms.

Whether it was because of embarrassment at having her inner gimmicks stared at, Minatsu's cheeks bloom beet-red, and tries to close the open access hole spread out to the sides.

"Don't close it, I'm going to look at your robot mechanisms a while longer so stay just the way you are." As soon as I commanded Minatsu this way, I adjusted his line of vision nice and firmly on Minatsu's exposed mechanics.","You're a really well-made 'bot but I don't see any groundbreaking tech here. Imagine! To find in such a human-looking you, of all things, a gasoline engine, and gears! It never even occurred to me." With my words Minatsu looked down sadly, drawing her body close together in shame.

"What's the matter? You care that much about me staring at your inner mech -- ... the truth of your machineness? You don't like it?" Minatsu of course shook her head to I saying this but her face was betraying her otherwise Even as a robot, one that has human emotions I might add, Minatsu seemed to harbor a complex about her mechanical construction, about the lie her body told.

I floats Minatsu a meaningful smile.

"Minatsu, you're not thinking you wished you'd been born a real human being, not a mechanical, are you?" Minatsui just shrinks melancholicly and stammers at the mouth.

"So what is it, Minatsu. You're to always answer my questions when asked. This is an order." Minatsu nods little-like when I says this.

"Yes...","You're thinking, if you'd been a human woman maybe you'd be my real lover, aren't you. Am I wrong?","..." Taking the speechless Minatsu's body closer to his, hugging it tenderly, I drew forth my tongue.

"Nnn!" After that brief, hot kiss, I blew these words of encouragement in her ear.

"Dumb, aren't you... Aren't you. If you'd been a mere, lowly human girl I wouldn't have thought twice about you. Still convinced you'd rather been born a human?" Minatsu looked up as soon as I said this.

"It's no dream. If you wish it, I'll take care of your tender little love-hole. 'Cause you know I love looking at you freaking naked like this." Minatsu's crotch took on fire and from within that opening a sweet honey came trickling forth.

"Ah! AAAANNN!" As I pokes his finger into that opening even more her body trembles in taut little quivers, letting out rawness in her breath and screams.

Puwah!! From deep within her love-juice wets my hand.

(Noises of finger rubbing inside shaft... and then... KACLICK!!)
"Ah! AAANNNN----!!!" Pikun! Pikun! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

Kat-chung!...

Her clitoris switch activated, Minatsu lets out a faint mechanical whir from within her love-hole, and begins shaking violently.

Then losing all strength from her body, Minatsu buries her face in my chest, and lets out huge heaving breaths.

"HAAAAA... HAAAAA... HAAAAA...

HAAA!!" Pssssssssssssshhhhhhhh----.

Exhaust fumes let forth heartily from her rear, and Minatsu covers her face frantically.

"I activate your clit switch a little and look at what happens, all this, and breaking fucking wind on top of it all. You're really a shameful wench, you.","Kizahashi-san... I'm sorry. Disgusting you like this...","Junkbrains, nobody said anything about feeling disgusted, did he? My just so happy someone responded THIS WELL to his performance! Let me make you feel... even better." As I said this I wrapped Minatsu's left arm behind her back and hugged her strongly to his person, and made love to her madly.

Part Three -- Finished.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Resalvaged Story: Synthetic Vagina - Part 3 - Mina II

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 am

turns out that Minatsu means "Mina-Tsu", "Mina-2", "Mina II".
Japanese can't pronounce "two" if they are not some trained English speaker, they would say "tsu" instead, so... yeah.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images