Resalvaged Story: Synthetic Vagina - Part 1 - Skin deep

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Resalvaged Story: Synthetic Vagina - Part 1 - Skin deep

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 am

Originally found at:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4372

Mod. 01 Paragraph problems solved.
Mod. 02 Changed "yours truly" into "I", "me", "my" and something understandable, and changed following "he" or "his" with "I", "my" or something relevant.

SYNTHETIC VAGINA

PART ONE
SKIN DEEP

Written by Tokiwa Ryuichi
Translated by Dr. Temma
Resalvaged by Boris Zhukovskij Li

(She's here, she's here).

No one else but her comes to this soundproof classroom by my beckoning during exam

week. Of course no one but I would choose to meet someone in a soundproof classroom,

but that's another story.

First runner up for Beauty Queen? Maybe, not even. Looks reserved for an idol singer?

Better. I locked the door after closing it and went over to Her.

"You read that letter by me...?" I put on my best shy hat and asked her.

"I read it... I'm very happy to receive your feelings. But..." She... Minatsu

Fujiwara, drew a dark cloud over her eyes as she said this.

Alright, alright. Just the reaction I was expecting.

I had a shocked expression down, and coaxed these words.

"As I thought... no chance huh... There someone else you like?" "No... I... Right now

I have no desire to go out with anybody. I'm sorry." "If there is somebody, tell me

honest. I won't give up just yet." When I said this I grabbed Minatsu's hand

strongly.

"I'm sorry... I.... I can't." Alright... Now or never...

"Is it maybe because you're not a human being, because you're... a robot?" I

suspected she would, at this point, burst out laughing for cover.

However she betrayed that very suspicion, happily, for my sake. Looking up stunned,

her face revealed true perturbation.

What? Not even a fight? However this saved me alot of trouble. I coaxed these words.

"Well then, shall we have you take a look at this?" I thrust out a small jar with

peat-black liquid inside.

"Can you tell what this is?" It's clear she's trying to pull some calm over herself

but her voice is trembling. A more human-like reaction than I ever expected.

I continued talking, now with a frigid look in my eyes.

"Something I got hold of during last week's outdoor field study class. You should be

able to tell what this is but--" Upon opening the lid on the jar, an oily smell

rented the air. That's right, this was some kind of oil.

Smelling this, Minatsu's voice leapt for a moment, and her face blushed deeply.

"Awfully human-like a response... hmm.

Do robots get embarrassed about their own bodily secretions too? That's right, this

is your urine... Or rather to be more precise, your machine by- product. I was truly

amazed when I saw the Beauty Queen one day, unaware of him hiding in some bushes

there, bending down, hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties.. and what I

saw there. That really freaked him out when I saw this shit-black liquid spewing

forth from your lobes. There's no mistake this is some kind of oil. There's no girl

who spews out oil from her lobes. That alone I may have put aside as some kind of

hallucination I had.

But when I found out that your mother was none other than Professor Fujiwara, well

that's when I was convinced. Her fame as a scientist needs no mention, however, that

my father's corporation was able to grow to that size, all owes something to

Professor Fujiwara's powers. Leave it up to Professor Fujiwara and maybe she could

build even a life-like robot. And besides, all the time I know Prof. Fujiwara, not

ever once did hear that she had a daughter. Only that about ten years ago she'd lost

both husband and her young only daughter to an accident. That's about the only thing

I remember." Was is regret or defeat, Minatsu's shoulders fell by the sides.

"So then... what do you want me to do about this?" "If you listen to what I tells you

to do from now on, then I won't let on to anybody else that you're a robot. Not a bad

compromise, don't you think? You know how Professor Fujiwara raised the funds to

build you? I did some hacking on my old man's computer.

Something's wrong with the account at the Fujiwara laboratory. I hadn't noticed it, I

think, because I trust Professor Fujiwara but there's a considerable withdrawal made

in her name under undocumented circumstances. Wondered, what in the world did she use

all this money for." This was bit of a bluff. True, there were some undocumented

withdrawals made under her name but no amount too suspicious. It wasn't that the

Professor was doing something illegal, only that her account hadn't been organized

recently.

Just as I thought -- she didn't know this.

She let out a voice of brief fear, mouth a bit agape and all.

"Looks like you understand now. You willing to surrender to me?" A sad smile drifts

up on Minatsu's face and she nods.

"Yes..." "Take off your clothes then. We'll take a look at how well made you are."

Minatsu nods, placing her hand on the ribbon over her breast, taking off her sailor

outfit as ordered.

"That's good for now." I started by fondling those breasts from over her brasiere,

the rest of her still clad in underwear.

Her nipples are very soft, hard to believe they're artificial. Those female-type

robots that pop up in manga stories have machinery filling up even their breasts but

not Minatsu, at least from what I can tell.

"Quite nice to the touch... Huh?... You feeling something?" "Ahh...." As soon as I

heard her let out that raw breath Minatsu's cheeks flush beet-red.

"You're really well made. You can even feel horniness or embarrassment. Well now,

we'll take off your brasiere for you so raise up your arms." Wrapping my hands around

her back, feeling the hook and unlatching it, I removed her bra with the hands like a

pro. That much I have plenty of experience.

"Breasts aren't especially big, but nicely shaped, quite nice. Teats are on the small

side, pinkish and cute-looking." Hearing such words of praise Minatsu, despite

looking rather sad, smiles a little in spite of herself. Seems robots like being

praised also.

"Now then we'll take a look at your lower abdomen. Take off your undies and sit on

top of that desk." "Yes..." Minatsu places her hands on her undies, hesitated for a

moment, and then eventually took everything off in one go.

Freshly effervescing, the growth about her lobes is exposed. Then, following orders,

she climbs on top of that table nearby, and rests her thigh upon it.

"Now we'll take a look at your genitals, so get up on your lap and open up your

legs." Turning even her ears red in shame, Minatsu opens up her legs in tiny

increments, left and right.

"You're a robot, fer chrissake! What are you embarrassed about! Open those legs up

more!" "Like... this... ?" In the process of spreading her legs apart her peachy

privates come into full view.

Her pubics grow only up to her clitoris so you could see two young, untainted blossom

colored orifices, large and small. The little bud below them in her ass is also a

cute pink thing.

"Spread your labia left and right." I thought she would use her hands but hands down

to a robot -- she can open and close her labia at will.

Her privates are designed not so different from any human girl; they're made quite

well, very well indeed.

"I took a grateful peek last time also but they're really impressive looking for

something made of plastic. If they're this accurate can you have sex also?" "Yes... I

can..." "Well then! We'll take a look at your sensitivity hereabouts later. Alright?"

"...." Minatsu gave a look of utter defeat and nodded sheepishly.

"No matter how I look at you you're really well-made. Outwardly you look no different

from a human! But... being as that may, all robots have an on-off switch somewhere.

Show it to me." "Yes..." Minatsu inserted both her index fingers deep into her navel

and pulled out. Just then her abdomen parted around her navel to the sides, and

opened up with a whir.

In the center she was equipped with a compact engine, and affixed to this, an

electrical generator of some sort.

Farther up numerous circuit boards were stacked layer upon layer, with wires and

tubing running through all of this, interconnecting various mechanisms.

The outermost circuit board appears to be modified as a control board, with an array

of switches and gauges.

"Hmm... I see... a robot, no doubt. But a much cheaper make than I expected. I

expected your tech to be a bit more advanced than this..." The circuitry is all very

intricate for certain but the components aren't all that different from ones I see in

appliances.

The compact engine is the same Fujiwara engine that the Professor developed ten years

ago.

Intaking rarefied gasoline, this internal combustion chamber engine converts this

fuel into rotational energy in a way unlike "recipro" engines of recent, producing

little or no wasted heat or movement; at an ultra-efficient state its energy loss is

remarkably negligible.

With this environmentally friendly engine my father's company was able to embark on a

revolutionary innovation.

However, as of now this has already become standard tech, nothing new to the eye.

Minatsu does not seem to possess any advanced tech of the kind I would imagine seeing

her at a first glance.

"So this is the main power switch. And this the fuel meter, and you've got about half

a meter's worth of fuel to go on. Alright you can close your abdomen now." "Yes..."

As always Minatsu wears a sad look on her face but she's following my orders.

She is thusly a machine, incapable of betraying a human being's commands, methinks.

Next, I shifted my line of vision to the tiny chrysantheum bud betwen her opened

lobes, and pointed to it with my finger.

"What kind of function does this have? Some kind of vent for exhaust fumes or

something?" What I took to be a joke turned out to be the spanking truth, for her

cheeks turned dark red now; she looked down in burning shame and answered with the

meekest of an answer.

"Show it then." "I just excreted it a moment ago at the bathroom so I don't think I

have much left but..." That said, Minatsu got low on her haunches and made like she

was laying an egg.

"N-nnn!" The little pink bud turned inside out, and a metallic valve came through.

Psssshhhhh----! As Minatsu said, it was only a little but, what got released was none

other than gas.

"Robot or not, that's still a rather uncomely pose there. You can close it now."

Having someone observe her exhaust gas is even more embarrassing for her than having

her privates inspected, it seems. She appears to be trembling a little.

As I watched her lobes return to normal I shifted my vision once more to her

genitalia.

"Come to think of it... Why don't you show us how you pee like you did that first

time." No sooner did I say this I went over and picked up an empty wax-paper cup some

one trashed and poked it towards Minatsu's genitalia.

"Come on, let's see you do this." "..." As Minatsu nodded she crouched again and

contracted her lower abs.

Near her unfolded labia, from the opening of her artificial urethra, another nozzle

peeked out, and from this a shit-black liquid spewed forth.

Psssahhhhh--- "He he, not unusual for a girl to be peeing oil-urine if she's a robot.

Alright, you can stop now." Just as soon as I said this the flow of oil quit at the

mark.

"Will you give me a tissue please?" "No, let me do it for you." Nothing else except

the nozzle is dirty.

I took a tissue, cleaned that nozzle thoroughly, then turning that tissue over, began

wiping Minatsu's genitalia.

"Ahh! .... AHH!" "What? You feeling this?" "..." Minatsu just flushes in shame and

looks down.

"You feeling horny? I'm asking, answer me." "Yes..." Minatsu answers, almost falling

back.

"I wipe your love-hole just a little bit and you're feeling all this. What a pervert

you are. Hey, take a look at this tissue. It's wet isn't it? There's even some love-

juice wetting it. You're really a Dutch wife aren't you. You're designed to feel

pleasure at any given time at any place given any condition." "No, that is incorrect!

I am... I am..." shreeeeeee...

Her eyes darken, and tears start pouring.

"No use objecting to the truth, you've got no persuasion over me, your love-hole

staring me right in the face guilty the way it is right now.

That you're feeling horny right now is an indisputable fact as of now, isn't that

right?" As I said this, with a mean look on my face, I applied my fingers to her

lobes.

"Please stop!... If you touch me there I will... Ah!!!" Grrnn... CLACK! A switching

sound issues forth when I pushes her clitoris.

"Ah! .... *Afu!*" Minatsu lets out a hopelessly shameful shriek, and her body starts

shaking little by little.

Weeeeeeeeen... KATCHUNG! Her mechanism makes a switching sound from within her belly,

her clitoris gets activated, and her breath breaks down into lustrous heaves.

"HAA... HAA... HAA..." "So that's what it was, this is where her sex-activation

control is. Let's see... Let's see what a robot girl's body feels like on my person.

Look, your pee-nozzle's still out. Put it away, for godsakes." As I said this,

tapping on her little peeking nozzle with my finger nail, Minatsu withdrew it

instantly. Along with it, her spread labia closed also.

"We'll get that open again just as soon...

Look out, here comes." "Ah!!!...." I grabbed Minatsu and hugged her, snatching her

lips, inserted my tongue deep into her mouth.

She doesn't seem to know what a throat kiss is. My tongue clad together with

Minatsu's wriggling, confused tongue to give her a one-on-one lesson in basics.

One kiss seems to go a long way, her body is trembling in lust.

"Pretty impressive sensitivity you've got, haven't you? Something to be said about a

well made machine. How about this?" I blows a bit of breath on her ear and bites her

ear lobe.

"Hee! Annnn!" As soon as I inserted my finger in her crotch, her love-juice was

already seeping out.

"Wetting your little love-hole you poor baby, pretty aggressive for someone so afraid

earlier, you fucking robo pervert!" "No...! Haahhh!.... Annn!" I tries pushing her

activated clitoris but it doesn't make a switching sound like earlier.

I rubbed around Minatsu's genitalia with my finger, running my tongue on her from the

nape of her neck and searching for weak spots to explore.

This thing's weak around the breasts, it began pleading yours as soon as I started

poking its shoulder blades.

"HAAHH.... HAAHH.... Annn! ANNN!" To continue, I put Minatsu's cherry-blossom nipples

in my mouth, rolling them around a little, and biting them gently to give her

stimulation.

"Haah! ... Ahhh! .... Nmfff! Amfff!" "Next off we'll give your love-juice a litttle

taste. Open your legs up more." As Minatsu spread her legs apart wide, love- juice,

in shameful gurgles came welling up and wetting her plastic genitalia split like a

ripe plum.

From there a sweet scent reminscent of fine sake and ripe fruit flooded my senses,

seducing my pangs of lust and desire.

"Not a bad fragrance... Let's see..." Slurp! "Heeeahh!!" To begin, I began lapping up

the love-juice trapped between her large-and-small folds, savoring the flavor.

Minatsu's love-juice is sweet-sour like fruit juice. This is no exaggeration, it

really actually tastes like fuit juice.

"Just the right amount of sweetness tinged with a refreshing sour, shall we say, an

exquisite combination. It's no joke, your love-juice is really delicious. Real love-

juice, true to the name. Prof. Fujiwara has a sense of humor, no doubt." This is

really, seriously good.

While lapping up her sweet dew, I nuzzled her privates.

"HAA... HAA.... AAHN! .... AH?!?" "Looks like you're all set to go..." Minatsu's

genitalia are inviting me with open lips. Something different from before is that

it's now rose-hued with lust.

I unbuckled my pants, brought out all that was standing strong, scooped Minatsu up

and laid her down on a slightly lower table.

Laying her down on her belly, and spreading her legs open wide, I began slowly

entering Minatsu.

"Mnnn--" What's this in the way...

Holy shit, seems like this robot chick even has a *cherry* equipped in her. Looks

like she's tearing from virgin pains, crimping up her face the way she is.

But she's a robot after all. No real girl starts screaming and climaxing just as soon

as I begins working my pelvis! "Agh! ... Haghh!.... Aggh?!?.... Hahhhn!" This cunt's

got really deep sensitivity, far cry from any of these lamers off the street.

Talk about sensation too! The best.

"Your synthetic love-hole's pretty damn well made. I'm impressed. Bottom's up!" I

rocked my pelvis in further for a deep penetration.

"Aaagh!! .... Hagghh!!" This robot babe looks blissed from the bottom of her heart.

She's really eating it up.

Hey, hey!... Weren't you supposed to be hating this?.... Got nothing to complain

about if the customer's this happy, I'll say.

"Ahnn!... Aaann!!.... Haahh... Aaahh... Nn!.... Aann! AAAHHN!.... Haaannn!....Ann..

Annn!!" Owing to my expert pelvicly placed performance, Minatsu appears to be

experiencing tremendous sex; she's just melting away into ecstatic horniness and then

again some.

It was that moment.

Bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn.....

Suddenly this cunt began leaking motor noises and gyrating wildly.

This is... a built-in vibrator....

"Pfffhahahahahaha!!! .. And I was just getting to the good part. Jeez, don't make me

laugh. To think of it, it's only befitting for a robot, this built-in vibrator.

Gorgeously edible love-juice was but mere beginning, your Professor Fujiwara really

knows a good gag! Oh, this just kills me." But then Minatsu's eyes darken. Looks like

my words hurt her.

The laughter was.. over.

Her electrically-powered whirring wonder cunt gave me, a long-beard like mine, a

truly, phenomenally, new, coital experience, none like anything I'd felt before.

This is fucking.... amazing....

Responding to my pelvic motion, its sheer mass changed around my person at will,

surrounding my member with bizarre pulsations and ripples; this electrical synthetic

love-hole's sensation had no comparison among mortal women.

I decided to provide a little comfort to Minatsu who looked as though she was about

to cry from being laughed at.

"Hey... don't cry alright? Your synthetic love-hole's a joke, no doubt, but it feels

SOOO good. Prof. Fujiwara is in a league by herself." Come to think of it maybe this

wasn't really 'comforting' her but what the hell, she looked happier now so isn't

that all that matters? "Let me get in from the back now..hatch- back style. Here

goes..." As I scooped Minatsu up I turned her around 180 degrees and propped her down

on the floor.

Then, making her grab onto the table there, I proceeded to enter her synthetic love-

hole again.

"Ahaauuh.... Hah! Annn--... Annn! Annn!... aFU!... Hee!... Aaaahh... Aaah!!...

AAAANNN!!" Holding her nipples with both hands, I began rubbing Minatsu's love-hole

vigorously about.

Bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Minatsu's love-hole responded vigorously also, pleasuring me like nothing before. In

response I got up my pelvis articulation to go... even faster.

"Aaaa.... !!! Hnnnn!.... Ahhooonnn!!!! I... I'm.... going to.... breaaaaaaaak!!!!"

Apparently having hit absolute climax, Minatsu was shaking furiously, melting and

rotting away in horniness.

"Oh!.. . Haghh!.... Agghh... you... You're... really... going to... breaaaaaaak

mmmeeeeeee........ I.... really.....c-can't..... take any.... more... of...

thiiiiissss... No... No... Noooo......" Amid all her moaning, Minatsu's love-hole was

grabbing and squeezing away my cock from the root, giving yours' extremities a

truly...weird sensation.

"Oh!" Dopyu! A hot fluid flew out from my cock and into Minatsu.

Gaku...gakun!!....

Minatsu shook her body, then crumpled over the table, and lay there lifelessly.

Didn't fucking faint did she? That's what I thought for a moment but I knew better,

this was a robot. Robots don't faint. She didn't really get busted... did she?

"Hey... come to... you alright?" "Haaa... haa.... haa... ha....." After I held her up

in my arms she was still breathing, or rather, unconscious, or to be more precise her

cognitive circuits seemed to be completely out of commission.

Looks like she's drifting in the half-stupor languor of a violent episode of sex.

Smack! But she begins to open her eyes slowly when I gives her a little slap.

"Ki... za... ha.. shi... san..." "You okay? Broken somewhere?" "No... I'm alright...

It's just... that... my body.... it's... overheated..." "You really alright though."

"Yes... but... until my machinery... cools... down for... a few minutes... I won't...

be able... to move." "Idiot! Making me all worried and shit." When I sighed a sigh of

relief a smile floated over Minatsu's distant face.

"You... worried... about...me...?" For that moment that smiling Minatsu was

irresistably lovely to me.

"Yeah... That's right, you're my precious piece of property no less... I'll hold you

like this until you're able to move again." "Thank you.... thank you very much." I

did not yet notice the change that had transpired within him just this moment,

watching Minatsu saying this with closed eyes.

Part One -- Finished.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images