LIVEWIRE WITH BUFFYBOT: L.M.Diva

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
minkwheel

LIVEWIRE WITH BUFFYBOT: L.M.Diva

Post by minkwheel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 pm

HEL-LO! I am BUFFYBOT--Yes, that is ME, and TODAY, I will be interviewing some Australian chippie who believes she is all that and a bag of chips.... she's dealing with the AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. lately, so there's THAT.... anyway... here she IS....COME ON IN, CHIPPIE...

Here she comes into the studio....Holy COW... it's AIDA!!!

AIDA>>>> Hello Buffybot....I am A.I.D.A. ---if you didn't know, that stands for ARTIFICIALLY INTELLIGENT DATA ASSISTANT

(Robotman, and all of the onlookers in the studio>>>>>> yeah baby YEAH!!!!!)

AIDA>>>>>>>> I help create LMDs.....

BUFFYBOT>>>>>OMGs?

AIDA>>>>>LMDs

BUFFYBOT>>>>>RPGs?

AIDA>>>>>>>LMDs

BUFFYBOT>>>>>>>>GMOs? NRGs? PDQs?

AIDA>>>>>>>>>LMDs!!!!! --Christ on a BIKE, you STUPID ROBOT!!! LMDs are LIFE MODEL DECOYS!!!!! I brought a few dozen samples of DAISY QUAKE here to take over the studio ...but you didn't hear that from ME..... they're right backstage...........

(.....there's a little commotion in the studio.... all of the guys ----Robotman, Duke, Jake, Baron, ALL of 'em...... scramble to find all of the DAISY QUAKE LMDs....to do the gentlemanly thing and get them some coffee....... yeah, that's it.... COFFEE.)

AIDA>>>> YES... DAISY is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and I made them all perfect to the last detail!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>>>>Even right down to her chipmunk buck TEETH?

CHLOE BENNET cameo courtesy of THE CAMEO CORPORATION.....

CHLOE BENNET for really REALS REALLY>>>>>> I don't have chipmunk buck teeth.......................DO I ???????????

BUFFYBOT>>>>>>>>>> HEY AIDA......you know... WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.... that producer director guy JOSS WEEBLE ... he created BOTH OF US, in a way.....kinda sorta kinda....

AIDA>>>>> WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING AT? ---I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>> HE CREATED Buffy the Vampire Slayer with ME in it... and he did a show called DOLLHOUSE ... which kinda used the same plot device you're using on AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. this year....plus he produces YOUR show.... PROCESS THAT, toaster with t*ts!!!

AIDA>>>>>>> HOW DARE YOU!!! --- ALL OF THAT IS IRRELEVANT NOW... because with the help of this DARKHOLD BOOK here....I've become HUMAN!!!! I'M NOT A ROBOT ANYMORE! ---just changed a few minutes ago... and all of these FEELINGS I FEEL ARE GLORIOUS!!!!! I AM NO LONGER A LOWLY SERVO ROBOT LIKE YOU!!!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>> Hmmmm....I WONDERED why you didn't smell like a new car........ you should be pretty RIPE really, because.... HAVEN'T YOU BEEN WEARING THAT SAME FUGLY FROCK for like ten episodes now????

AIDA>>>>>>shut up shut up SHUT UUUPPPP!!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>>>>NO HARD FEELINGS, Aida...... a 'LOWLY SERVO ROBOT" like ME...should always serve my superiors .............How would you like to sample something special from my NEW SPONSOR....TACO BELCH!!! ---try their new TEENY EENY MEENY FIVE BEANY BURRITOS.... here's a full plate for you to EAT!!!

AIDA>>>>>> to...EAT!!! OH JOY! ---I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED EATING!!! ---it's such a HUMAN THING TO DO!!! GIMME THAT PLATE OF BURRITOS, lowly servo!!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>Go to TOWN, Chippee......yum yum eat'emUP!!!

........scarf! scarf!! AIDA>>>>>>>OH MY! ---THIS PLATE OF BURRITOS IS WHAT HUMANS CALL 'DELICIOUS!" Mmmmm MMMMMM Bitch!!!

sound effects library stomach gurgles......and.....CUE! ((((((GUUURGLDYgurrrrrgldyGUUUUURGLLLLDY))))))

AIDA>>>>>>WHAT WAS THAT??? another HUMAN FEELING???

BUFFYBOT>>>>> yep...and you might say....it's the gift that keeps on GIVING.....

AIDA>>>>> WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? (sfx library stomach gurgles continue((((((Gurg Gurg....GURGLDY GURG!))))

BUFFYBOT>>>>>> LIFE LESSON NUMBER ONE.....sometimes---LIFE IS SHIT!!!

AIDA>>>>>>>WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT STUPID ROBooooooHHHHH NOOOO!!!!! ((((((sfx of exactly what you THINK is happening)))))) PoopityPoopityPOOOOOOOPITYPOOP!!!!

AIDA>>>>>> EwEWWWeWWWWWEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!! this is TERRIBLE!!!! MY ONLY DRESS!!!!! EWWW EWWWW EWWW!!!!! BEING HUMAN STINKS!!!!!! Where's my DARKHOLD BOOK?? I'M GOING TO TURN BACK INTO A ROBOT RIGHT NOW!!!!! EwwwwEWWWW EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

BUFFYBOT>>>>>Anybody wanna buy a COUCH??? ------and we have a CALLER!!!! Go ahead caller, you're LIVE on LIVEWIRE WITH BUFFYBOT! ---aaaaand GO!

Stephaniebot>>>>>>>>> Um....yes....Hello BUFFYBOT? --- I was wondering if that DARKHOLD book is available on AMAZON U.K.?????
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: LIVEWIRE WITH BUFFYBOT: L.M.Diva

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 am

Thanks for the quick cameo, lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Baron

Post by Baron » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 am

BRILLIANT!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :dancing: :rockon:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

.....(in my best PeeWee Herman) ...I KNOW YOU ARE, but what am I???
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

TheTraveller
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheTraveller » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 pm

*A lone man stands up and starts to clap. He's cheering!*