Feeling a Little Peculiar...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Guderian34
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Feeling a Little Peculiar...

Post by Guderian34 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 am

Glad to have you back. Very nice work both stories and pictures

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

As I've previously expressed, I'm delighted to see you back... and doubly delighted at the current focus on 'uploaded' women. (No shock there, I'm sure!)

Eager to see what else might be in store!

--k
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:11 pm

BA2 wrote:... you've got me thinking though...

Another analogy is fake boobs. There was a time when no self-respecting woman would ever confess to getting a boob job. Now they are a naughty indulgence to boast about. Some guys really go for the stuck on beachball look and sugeons even get asked to 'make them look fake'. Other cosmetic surgeries and less invasive treatments have moved from regrettable neccessities to repair injury and deformity to become elective improvements, they become less controversial over time and even become fashion statements (facelifts, nose jobs, botox etc).

Perhaps as fake bodies / fake women become more commonplace a similar trend will occur. Some future husband will turn off his pretty and devoted wife and peel off her dress to show off the hot fake plastic body underneath to his mates...

I fear the future where androids, transhumanism, and cheap energy is a thing, would have more cringy indulgences than plastic shells...
I love/hate thinking about it~
It would be like those online multiplayer games, has anyone seen screenshots from second life? ugh, such a mess of styles and architecture...
a furry thing here, a centaur here, an elf there, a green space cop there, an over proportionated character over there...
In a reality where many companies work and there are no limits of design, after some years of careful, beautiful and dutiful designed robots surely all kind of weird trends would appear in the name of originality once the technology is common. like clothes but with body parts~
I am sure I won't live to see it but I already loath and envy those young bastards that took all the good things of transhumanism and now don't look like humans at all.
In my times...