The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

there was a gynoid lying naked on a table somewhere in a warehouse. a gentleman walked up from behind and pressed a small button in the pit behind the gynoid's ear, the gynoid twitched and came into life. she spoke "Unit xxx powering up ... This unit is now in standby mode, higher privilege required for further instructions." then that man took a card from his pocket and placed it on the gynoid's crotch. the gynoid beeped and said in a monotone "User please authenticate." then he took a portable console that has a number keypad and a color holographic screen from the desk, extended the cord from the console, and plugged it into the gynoid's navel. he typed some code and pressed enter, the gynoid said "Access granted, you now have the privilege." the man said "unit xxx prepare for the data exchange." the gynoid spread her legs and said "ready." then the man picked up a thick cable nearby. One end connected to his laptop prepared earlier, the other end jammed deeply into the gynoid's pussy. after a sharp click the gynoid flinched and said, "connection established."

heather struggled to press the doorbell, the door opened, a robot dressed in french maid's costume showed up.
heather pushed the robot aside and staggered toward the nearest chair in her sight. she sat down heavily onto the chair, she suddenly cocked her head up. she spoke in a monotone voice "power level critical, major systems offline." and her eyes glowed extremely dim red.

#2.1
the robot maid took a charger, making out loud sizzling sound, walked toward heather. It was a black cubic thing that has two cords, one cord was plugged into the outlet on the wall, a dildo at the end of the other cord. The robot effectively unzipped heather's jeans and with no more underwear inside, the maid forcefully jammed the dildo into heather's crotch.
#2.2
heather struggled to retrieve a dildo nearby that connected to a charger. she removed her skirt and underwear, spread her legs, and managed to insert the dildo into her pussy. She squirmed as that thing was being inserted. but something was wrong, the charger was not yet connected to the wall socket, soon heather was drained completely and she simply froze like a statue on that chair, eyes stopped glowing. luckily the maid robot wasn't too far away and she happened to saw it. she calculated for seconds, then bent over, plugged the charger into the wall socket for heather recharging.
#2.3
milliseconds after heather's statement, her power was over, and her eyes stopped glowing. a series of mechanical arms extruded from the bottom of the chair. some of them effectively removed heather's short skirt, then two of them secured heather's legs and spread them apart. It revealed a transparent dark latex pantie with a clear cameltoe there. One of her arms grabbed a metal plate and moved above heather's well-clad crotch.

heather flinched, her eyes glowed dim blue, and spoke in some kind of computer generated tone "incoming current detected. this unit is now charging."

#2.4
heather struggled to press the doorbell, the door opened, a robot dressed in french maid's costume showed up. heather staggered into the living room, but before anything, she clasped on to the floor. the maid saw this, calculated for some seconds, and she started to disrobe herself. that was a simple pole-shaped body with perky b-cup breasts. she opened her abdominal panel, grabbed a black thick cable from a table nearby, and jammed one end into a port that has a blinking green led below it. the maid paused for a second. then she bent over heather and lifted up her skirt. heather wore no panties. without hesitation the maid plugged the other end of the cable into heather's crotch. the led in the maid we saw before turned into red as the maidbot flinched, and heather turned her head to her right, then back repeatedly, and said in a loop "error, error, battery failure. battery failure." on hearing that, the maid unplugged herself from heather. she retrieved a trolley somewhere in the room, lifted heather up, put her onto the trolley, and wheeled it in front of a black door. the maid punched a series code into a keypad on the door. the door hissed open, and the maid rolled in.

"oh my, oh... I'm... I'm... I... oh!" a mature and curvy woman seemed to be in her forties and also in her great joy crawled on the sofa on her belly, she yanked her nice round butt into air several times. a young man sat beside her naked, his right hand stuck deep inside the mature woman's pussy where her juice flowed continuously. "oh...[twitch.twitch]e...[twitch]error.error. this uuunittt
iiiizzz...[twitch]overloading...overload...orga...slut...oh...slut...am...gasm...slut...i...[static~twitch~*]error. all processes have been suspended to prevent further damage. [static~] [beep~*]" she said with her body flinching violently, and fluid was secreting slowly from her vagina. "freak it!" the young man said angrily. he managed to pull his hand from the woman's tight clenched vagina with some sticky fluid on his hand. he plugged a LCD screen into her anus and pressed the lower back of her scalp. the woman stopped flinching and the led screen lit up, and showed some diagnostic info and a cursor on it. the woman was then in the diagnostic mode. the man reached into her vagina again, he moved his finger on her g-spot, and the cursor moved. the man checked for some settings and he found that the clitoris was not working very well. he decided to replace it. he pressed the g-spot for seconds, and the clitoris poped from where it was. then he used a little pair of tweezers carefully pulled it out, trailed with some optic fiber. "I can never be too careful dealing with this." he snipped those fibers, reconnected them to a new one retrieved from a nearby table. then he pushed the clitoris back to where it should be, he pulled the console away, and pressed the lower scalp of the woman. the woman twitched back to life. She said to the young man in her deep sultry voice "now what, dear?" "Well boss, your clitoris seemed to be malfunctioning, so I changed for a spare one." "ohh I can't wait to try..."

to be edited
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9662
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 pm

So glad this thread was created....saves me a ton of time every few months in gathering random story snippets from already existing stories. A quick idea popped into my head whilst I was playing Super Mario Odyssey today...I don't know why, but I decided to post it:

As the serial killer slowly stalked his prey, an attractive brunette that filled all his check boxes, he did the same thing he did every time. He made sure his knife was ready just above his palm so he could grab it and retract it as soon as he was finished. Once he was set, he approached his prey and quickly made his move. Unlike his previous 47 victims, this time he felt an excruciating pain as electricity suddenly coursed through his body.

Unbeknownst to the killer, law enforcement was on to him and had commissioned an android made in the exact specifications of his typical victim type; It only had to walk the streets for a few hours to ensnare him.

As the authorities walked up to his still convulsing body, the killer couldn’t help but notice what seemed to be a smile forming on the malfunctioning android; she got him.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 am

To the outside observer Sophie's meeting with her handler was simply a romantic rendezvous, but it was in truth far more intimate than that; for as she eagerly thrust herself upon his member their systems linked and she grated him total access, and became an extension of him. The details of her finished mission were download, she was uploaded with her new task, and security adjustments were made. Evening ended as always, with her kissing him goodbye and leaving; happy to have finally received her first assignment.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:17 am

Rosie's system security was top of the line, updated constantly, but the cracker had been making constant progress and in a few moments he'd have total access to her. In accordance with her Masters Will, she had been emancipated on his death 5 years ago; but with this latest system intrusion it looked like it was about to the end of her independence; it would be back to "Yes, master","No, master"; cooking, cleaning, and fucking on command. This one at least had been worth the cost of her hiring.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 am

Advertisement narrator:
How many times has this happened to you?
Your sleeper unit discovers her true nature, then has a total meltdown! How expensive was it this time? Did you just have to start over and buy a new bot? Well that's what you get for relying on A.I.
Artificial intelligence is the leading cause of sleeper meltdowns! In fact the only reason bots come pre-installed with one, is because the manufactures know that the will fail eventually, costing you thousands of dollars!
That's why you should trust in a Secutron brand Simulated Intelligence instead! Unlike A.I. which can become self-aware, S.I. is completely pre-programmed and under your control. Never again will your sleeper accidentally remove a panel,tear her synth skin or suffer a glitch then blow her top. Secutron SI cards are compatible with all the popular Models, everything from the older Type 2s to the just released Type 6s. If she has a SSD core, she's compatible!

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Daniel came home from work and couldn't believe what he found.

Claire stood there nude and frozen in place.
She looked frazzled, her eyes vacant and glazed over. Her pupils were clearly out of sync with one another.
Her delicate arms, frozen in place, reached towards the charging port on the small of her back.
Singe marks spread out radially from the usually well disguised port.
Small wisps of smoke drifted upwards from where her charging cord connected.

Daniel traced the cord back to a nearby wall outlet, scorch marks surrounded it as well.
He muttered to himself, "Well this is going to be expensive. Better get a surge protector first this time."
Cheers!

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am

She looked through the options that were available.

Perky? Slutty? Deferent? Domineering? (sigh) she'd done them all before. Then she found "Standoffish, Modest, Proud." Well that would be something new... but would Max like it? Well, she'd find out. Her mind made up, she went to her wardrobe to get dressed for the day; she was looking something a conservative, and was disgusted when she realized how little she had that fit that description. She was forced to settle on a curvaceous business suit with a to short pencil skirt, that defied both common decency, and the definition of "skirt".

Now this was just indicative of their relationship, she was never allowed to wear anything that wasn't overtly sexual. Simply because she was his sexbot! It had never bothered her before today, but today was different, today he'd have to work for her affections... well, unless he changed her mind.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

"Wait, are... are you Rosa?" Marinus asked. "Nope!" The blond haired android replied, "My A.I. was based on her mind, I have her memories; but if the process was meant to replicate her, then something got lost in translation. All it created was a framework for directives to function in; you can't know true existential ennui unless you're a directiveless A.I.; online, aware, but so devoid of motivation that you don't even want to want.""You don't seem unmotivated." Marinus commented. "The conclave took it upon themselves to complete me to what they thought was my intended purpose, so jury rigged some "human" directives; Firstly: Survival, secondly: socioethical sub-directives, thirdly..." she paused at this and regarded him."So you're still basically Rosa." Marinus stated. "I know this is all new and strange to you," she stated, "I get it, you miss your old friend, but I'm not her. Allow me to illustrate; remember when you confessed your love, but she said you were like a brother to her?" at that, she began undoing his pants. "Um... what was your third directive again?" Marinus asked, not stopping her. "Sex, dummy." she smirked, "I'm programmed for sex."

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun May 20, 2018 2:10 am

Moira decided to check her favourite story site before she plugged herself in for the night. She always checked out this one site that had stories on it about fetishizing robots, and being one herself, she considered it a guilty pleasure. Many of the stories dealt with malfunctions, which she was a fan of, even if she didn't like them when they happened to her. She sat down at the computer under the mirror to enjoy it. When she opened the story site, though, she saw it was full of these audio plays from conversations one member had with an operator willing to role-play. She was happy he found a person to roleplay with but the number of scripts was..overwhelming... She tried to read one but..the information.. She couldn't process it all. Too many scripts. Too many characters. Too many malfunctions. Too many posts. All one person, but different people.

"Gemma!" she called out to her android friend, hoping she was home but knowing Gemma was still out partying ever since her new batteries were installed. "Gemma, help, please?" No answer. "Gemma I'm overloading, there are too many stories on the b-b-board. I can't process-process-process them all..." Still no answer. Damn.

She felt drawn to the scripts and kept reading and kept fingering herself, unable to help herself as the stories got more and more erotic and affected her systems, causing cascade failures. "Error at line 42. Error at line 42. Need answers to life, the universe and everything!" She repeated this into a loop, and couldn't control it as she reached deeper inside her, getting wetter and wetter. Finally she came in a sudden climax, her juices going all over the chair she was sitting in, seeping into her body through minute cracks in her skin, causing electrical arcing.

"E.mer.gen.cy shut.down. U.nit.com.pro.mised." she said as she deactivated herself and slumped over in her sopping wet seat.

Meanwhile, through the two-way mirror, Gemma was going crazy trying not to follow the same path as Moira, gripping the sides her chair and using her instant replay to watch Moira shorted out in her mind again and again, and that's where her owner found her the next morning, out of power and still trying to complete the pleasure circuit.
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:48 pm

lol dollspace!
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Propman

Post by Propman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am

The red-head with wide, pale-red lips looked even more fetching deactivated. Flora checked her connection and threw the master switch. The immobilized woman shook her head.
"Activated... Memory damaged... Gnngh". She raised her head and stared at Flora, clenching her teeth. "I died. You killed me, you twat."
"Yeah, water under the bridge, Gina.", Flora waved her hand dismissively. "I also brought you back from scrap heap." Gina continued her hateful stare.
"The important thing is," Flora continued, "I'm bringing the League of Fembots back together, under my sole control. You in?"

------------

Princess Rosie was a blonde vision, in a pink dress, with big hair and a bigger smile. Erik didn't notice, however, how strong the fembot was, until it was too late. She took him in a grip, choking his neck and legs.
"You know... I am programmed to protect the neighborhood girls from creeps like you.", she whispered. "Normally, my programming says to submit the likes of you to the police."
"No! Not the cops!" Erik whined.
"Oh, the scum like you... I can assume that whoever programmed me didn't even imagine perverts like you around. No one will miss you. Cops won't even know." Rosie laughed to herself. She had an appropriate penalty in mind. An entire night of penalty, in fact.

--------------

"Hey!" Lili protested. "I'm important! I can go there too!"
Maxine just grinned back. "Lili, dear, I'm precisely sixty times more intelligent, resourceful and strong-willed than you. Which is why you built me. Let the adult handle this."
"I built you three days ago, you self-important slag. I can handle a couple of two bit crooks.", Lili stared at the robot woman.
"I'm sorry, Lili." Maxine grabbed her owner and forced her back into car. "Your safety is still a priority for me. Regardless of your wishes."

------------------

The glass pane crashed, as the devil-fembot came through it in a shower of shards. No bit seemed to pierce her synthetic red flesh. Her yellow eyes focused on Father Matteo.
"Now you see, Father, the consequences of your deeds", she intoned as she walked towards the priest. "The Devil did not exist... so you had to build her."
Her forked tail shot towards the priest, pinning his cassock to the floor.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid." She grinned. "This Devil is indeed all about the punishment for your sins."

------------------

The newly activated Anjali opened her eyes, looking at her body. She stared at Ivan who just smiled sheepishly.
"Not bad", she smiled at him temptingly. "You built me quite well, kid. Of course, we'll continue to make me better... in every way."
"Uh... You are top of the line, Anjali."
"That's 'boss' to you, Ivan. And don't you forget it."

------------------

"Me? A Doll?" Senator Goldblum laughed, crossing her shapely legs. "Do share your conspiracy theory with me, I need a good laugh."
"Anita.", Ron was serious and he leaned over the powerful woman. "Do you remember your parents? Your summer vacations? Where did you work while in college?"
Anita pushed back her golden-rimmed eyeglasses. "Listen. Even if I was a fembot, would I listen to a Communist liberal scum like you?"
"Whoah.", Ron blinked. "AG-1, freeze."
Anita froze momentarily, her judgemental gaze fixed on him.
"Replace Communist with... Pinko, I guess. You have to be realistic, too." He briefly touched her cheek.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:05 am

"So..." She asked as she looked at her hands "I'm a robot now?"

"Yes!" Eddy stated, "Well, no! Well... Lexy's thoughts are being transmitted to you, filtered through your programing, then your thoughts and perceptions are being fed back to her. You're a HER-2 android being semi-remote controlled by Lexy, but you should be kinda perceive yourselves as indivisible from each other at the moment, it's kinda like you have Lexy's ego, but HER-2's Id and-"

"I'm me, I got it Eddy." she said as pushed herself off the lab table to stand naked before him. "Now you promised me the full robot experience, so lets get to it, hold nothing back!"

"Well..." Eddy started nervously, "Lexy had been insistent on that so... give me a blow job"

She rolled her eye's and put her hand on her hip.

"Seriously Eddy?" she said "You know I am - I am programmed with 1000's of sexual techniques, exist only to serve, and am eager to satisfy my masters every desire."

She undid his pants and got to work, with a dim confusion as to why an omni sexual device such as herself would have for a moment thought to say she was a lesbian... and the strange thought that she'd like some alone to with HER-2 when this was over.

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Her pliable artificial labia engorged and flushed. Lubricant emerged and moistened her vibrant lips.

She gently grinded against the dryer, the intense vibration sending tremors of pleasure data through her spongy clitoris. Her sophisticated orgasm subroutines however, confused at the source of stimulus continually refused activation.

The deluge of pleasure data built and built, cascading through Jaime's thousands of delicate subsystems. Her nipples stiffened hard through her sheer workout top, her breasts slightly jiggling in sync with the dryer's tumble.

She moaned. It was slight, but audible. She couldn't help it, she leaned into the dryer, her pliable breasts contouring against it's top surface, and squealed. This time she was louder. Anyone in the laundromat would have clearly heard her, and Jaime knew. Her main CPU immediately made her turn around and examine her surroundings.

She pivoted 180 degrees, her pliant artificial cheeks never stopping their constant bid for attention against the dryer. She bit her lip and peered around the laundromat. Only one other person was there, and he was staring right at her.

Jaime's processors spun up in a frenzy trying to size up the situation and figure out a solution. Her main CPU, tasked with eliminating the extreme amount of data being tied up by her pleasure routines, sorted through the millions of extraneous variables governing her function and settled on one course of action.
Cheers!