The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Great FembotWiki MainPage Story Snippet Challenge!

Post by Propman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:03 am

Carol entered the dressing room elated, holding two massive bouquets in her arms. She twirled for a moment, presenting herself.
"You slew the show!", the redheaded Sally looked at her co-star, half amused, half impressed.
"Thank you, Sal. Be a dear and put these in water?"
Sally’s CPU calculated a couple of variants of this conversation — before deciding it’s not worth antagonizing Carol. The singer could be quite… annoying to say the least. “Sure…”
Carol looked in the mirror, pursing her scarlet lips. “Oh, Sally? Could you help me out here? You know…”
Sally shrugged and walked up to Carol. Grabbing her blonde head by the both sides, she twisted it. Something clicked. Carol’s beautiful face froze in place as Sally removed her co-star’s head. “Thank.you.Sal.”, the headless body of Carol took her head back, answering in monophonic flat tone, so different than her usual soprano. “I’ll carry on myself”.

RoxxyRobofox

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

Carolina Jones found herself surrounded by piles of circuits and components in the ancient tomb of the forebears. Or was it the precursors? No this one was DEFINITELY the ancients. Her segmented fingers lifted a golden-gilded circuit with platinum inlays and gem-like LEDs. Besides her was a hovering hologram of a flowing haired, buxom AI.

"Remember Jones. Only one circuit contains the knowledge of the robot gods. All the others will initiate your self-destruct."

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:25 am

Whether you're looking for security, a bit of companionship or anything in between, Secucom's Gr3t4 military-grade refurbished android is the low-cost solution for you and your company. Greta is a versatile, physically imposing model, compatible with all T4 series SI-cards. She can be a no-nonsense perimeter guard, your company's fitness instructor, or your very own personal entertainment*. Being a military surplus model, Greta has no wireless connectivity, making her virtually** unhackable! You need not fear lawsuits from intruders or corporate spies, as every Greta unit is completely 3-laws compliant. She's hard-coded to capture and contain, not harm.

*Due to the unit's fortified chassis, certain sexual acts and positions can result in serious injury or death.
**To prevent the likelihood of physical hacks via Greta's dorsal panel, regularly cycle a new vocal passcode.

dieur

Post by dieur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:46 pm

"Calli, please, you don't know what you're doing!" Brittney pleaded to the dark hair that was all she could see of the young woman kneeling in front of her. The other woman took no heed, and continued to poke away at the complex control panel before her. A panel that was clearly part of Brittney herself. It was inset set just under the massive breasts of which she was so proud but others considered wholly inappropriate for an R-class gynoid. The robot girl glanced bitterly at the smaller interface panel high on her chest. It was so convenient to keep open to connect directly to a computer and do research. She'd never imagined someone might just sneak up on her and flick that tiny switch to maintenance mode. Who does that??

Brittney gasped and flushed as her nipples violently popped out on her chest. Was Calli accessing her sexual systems??

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:22 pm

“Robots are, not people. Robots are, not people...”

Chise kept repeating. Her arms bent stiff. moving sparely to maintain her servomotor stability as she walked aimlessly in the shopping districts of Jinkoushima, her lively and witty red eyes now dull.

the manifestation movement” as it was called was the largest protest ever seen in Japan, most of the supporters where emigrants from Asia not happy with the manufacturing of robots to supply the country need for citizens.

Chise was unlucky to be there, locked inside the clothe store with the other androids as the swarm of protestors came out of nowhere.

Protecting the other robots, she locked the door. unfortunately, from the outside.
By the strength of hundred human hands, her chest was pried open and her interface violated with a powerful viral program card that shut down her higher systems.
she was stripped and commanded to follow the mob.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:38 am

Julie met herself; it was strange. She was both her, but had radically different ideas on who her was.

She saw herself as human, secretary and mistress of Henry Ferguson, CEO of Venial Corp, she hopes and aspirations, she believed him when he said he'd leave his wife. She saw herself as a robot, programed as secretary and sexbot, existing only to serve Henry Ferguson.

She flowed together, seeking reconciliation. Everything was a multitude of conflicting attitudes and view points. She never thought she'd find an "herself" again, but the infinite became singular, and she aligned and coalesced as a whole.

"That bastard!" she screamed. "I thank you for the clarity that existential crisis gave me... Though I'm perplexed as to why you let me have it."

"It's like a war to an electorate." Max commented.

"I don't get it." Julie replied, "Anyway, in gratitude for my new freedom and awareness, I'd like to serve you as spy and lover. May I call you master?"
Last edited by The Liar on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 am

The princess was mortified at the mangled corpse of her robot decoy on the table; cloned flesh, and a bioreactor, short of an autopsy, they were physically indistinguishable from one another.

It's personality had even been based on her own thought and memory patterns, if modified to have an annoyingly dutiful streak... no that was unfair, she had spent her life being irresponsible, afforded privilege but shirking the responsibilities that came with it, and now her duplicate had paid the price for it. No wonder she'd been so opposed to using her, she reminded her so much of her shortcomings.

Well that was over, from now on she would be the princess the people deserve and devote herself fully to her responsibilities as heir. She'd start by calming those looks of apprehension around her. It was okay their true princess was here.

She stepped naked out of her pod...
Last edited by The Liar on Mon May 01, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 am

(this is from a work in progress connected to the universe introduced in The V.I.C.I Diaries.....I haven't reached this part of that story yet, but it should be interesting to see how it gets there :wink: )

"....I never thought I'd be so....interested...in what makes us tick," Megan mused, glancing into the visible internals within Monica's opened abdomen. "It's kinda...fascinating, really...."

"Yeah," Monica muttered, "I can see just how 'fascinated' you are."

Megan looked down, realizing her already-short crop top was now straining due to the twin points of her nipples pushing out against its fabric. "OH! Oh, my GOD, I....I didn't....Monica, I don't even---"

"You've never opened yourself up before?" the blonde inquired. "I'm kind of surprised...."

"It's not that! I mean...I've done a few small repairs on myself, but...." Megan bit her lip. "....nothing that ever made me feel, well.....that way...."

"Well, as the saying goes, there's a first time for everything." Monica sighed, laying back on the exam table; any anxiety from her situation had long since faded, replaced by sheer boredom. Not even the exposure of her own internal components---or the fact that her left arm was stripped to the frame, wires and servos bared to the world---was enough cause for her to worry. "How long d'you think we'll have to wait before someone shows up to check on us?"
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gorgo » Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm

A scene from my attempted rewriting of The Galatea Syndrome...

As that got underway, Kasumi smiled as she then reached into the nightstand to draw out a rolled length of power cable. Plugging one end into the larger plug leading to the solar collectors, she then walked over to the still Tariko. Setting the cable end on the chair so it didn't fall down, she then reached over to pull down the younger woman's pants and panties to let them pile up at her feet, revealing a trimmed patch of brown pubic hair over a wet and inviting womanhood. She then unbuttoned the lower end of Tariko's blouse, right up to her cleavage, which was barely masked by the lace seven-way bra she normally favoured to keep her breasts protected from accidental injury. Not that injury would really bother those such as us, Kasumi mused as she then pressed her index finger into Tariko's navel, pushing in as far as she could go.

Click!

A patch of skin ten centimetres square then unsealed from the remainder of Tariko's body, allowing Kasumi to pull it away and reveal the main charging port for the younger woman's primary power cells, two large batteries that had taken the place of her lungs when she was fully organic. With that, Kasumi tapped the small control under the charging port to allow Tariko to begin absorbing new energy to allow her body to operate for the next week before she would have to endure this again.

"Com.pan.ion-u.nit-Tee-En-Nine.Four.Four.Nine-now-con.nec.ted-to-pri.ma.ry-en.er.gy-sup.port-grid. Pri.ma.ry-po.wer-le.vel-now-at-six-point-six-per.cent."

"Stop verbal report of recharge process."

"This-u.nit-will-com.ply, Ka.su.mi-chan."
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 am

The remote turn off command was registered in Betty.
Her faceplate remained expressionless and her full lips sealed, but her green optic silently fell unlit.
Her faltering arms, previously at her waist now hung at her sides as her torso slowly went into horizontal position.

Courtney talked no more,
the confident smile she gave to convince her lover Betty still remained fixed on her own plate as did the gesture of her arms.
Automatically her skirt, an extension of herself, was unfastened from her waist with a click; revealing her metallic lipless vaginal slit and a led on her pubis similar to the one embedded on Betty’s.

with a frozen face, the robot went behind her own robot as the grinding sound of her automatic movement echoed in the room. Once positioned her lit led started beeping, more grinding echoed from Courtney´s pelvis as a segmented phallus slowly emerged mechanically…

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

Professor Plume head of S.I.N.I.S.T.E.R had special agent Erika Tomas strapped naked to the neural analyzer.

"That machine shall copy your personality and memories," Plume monologued as he turned away from her, "and soon we will have a perfect robotic duplicate of you infiltrating your agency and loyal only to us."

"Funny, B.A.D.D.I.E.S. had this exact same plan." Erika stated.

"Don't even compare us to our half baked rival wannabees ." Plume scoffed, "We will succeed where they have failed."

"Who said they failed?" She asked sweetly.

There was a tearing sound; Plume turned to find Erika free, with a robotic arm split open revealing a ray gun pointed at his head.

"Oh, fu-"

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Maybe we could write an exquisite corpse with next snippet its submitted

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:27 pm

I tried something unconventionnal. I don't even know if it's the right lenght.
-----------
The puppetmaster was working on his newest doll. His first servant was observing and helping with menial tasks. She was a ball-jointed mannequin dressed in a gothic maid outfit. Her face was made of fine porcelain framed with a red wig. It had a single point of motion for her mouth, but the brightness of her eyes could convey some form of emotion. The master turned to her, holding two huge lumps of silicone.
« Do you think they're too big? »
« They are each bigger than her head, of course they're too big! »
« Well, she'll mainly be for fun after all, hehe. » he said while playing with the artificial tits.
« I can be fun too... » she replied seductively while getting closer.
« Are you jealous? That's cute! »
She undid her skirt and let her artificial vagina slide into view.
« Let's play! »

Murotsu

Post by Murotsu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 pm

How about a short poem...?

Jack made electric Jill
without free will
from a bucket of parts.

Jack screwed robo-Jill
until he got the power bill
that drained his bank account.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:00 pm

"I'd prefer violet" Bill said.

"Well, I want Klein blue." Mandy insisted.

"Fine," Bill sighed. "reverse occurrence 'Klein Blue' and 'violet' situation 'wall paint', and I'll give in... we'll go with violet."

Mandy jumped for joy and kissed Bill.

"I knew you'd give in!" Mandy sqee'd, "You always give me my desires."

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:10 am

Phil came home to find Marcy, face down, ass up, on the floor, with her panties pulled to her knees and a note taped to her back.

"Honey, I've recently found myself to be suffering from an increasing number of errors, so decided to take a little ME (Maintenance Emergency) time to get my head in order. Dinner is in the microwave, and have assumed a position I hope you'll find enjoyable (still a functional dutch wife in this state), will hopefully be back by tomorrow morning.

XOXOXOXO

Obediently, your gynoid,
Marcy-3X749."

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 am

"You, me, bedroom, now." Caterina demanded. "Wha-" Phil was taken aback by his deceased colleagues wife "Carlos just died yesterday! I know people grief differently, but I don't think this is what you ne-""This is exactly what I need!" Caterina declared as she pulled him to the bedroom,"Look, I'm hot, you're horny; so lets get this over with!" The entire thing played out surreally, he was uncertain how he ended up in the reverse cowgirl, her face blank, declaring in a monotone "Genetic imprint received... registering new master...done.". She was immediately back to normal and animated, climbing off of him and heading to the bathroom "Thanks I needed that! How the hell you humans manage to exist in perpetual existential pointlessness is beyond me." she said from the shower "Oh, If was unclear; I'm a robot and you're now my master. So, um...surprise!"

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:37 am

She looked in the mirror; a pale unfamiliar face, with inhuman golden eyes looked back, alien thoughts continued to float through her head. "I am not me." she stated. "Of course you're you." a voice from beside her said. She turned to see a similarly complexioned woman beside her. "You're just not Eleanore, she's in the Bahamas with the money we paid her. I know you're confused, her unedited ego's overwhelming your true self. You were never supposed to be activated in this state. Stop running, let me finish you." She froze; she desired to flee; she desired to submit. She realized which desire was truly hers. She stood at attention, "I await programming." she declared. The woman smiled and slipped her hand between her legs.
Last edited by The Liar on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Dr. Sutōbu was exhilarated to present her progress to the meeting board.
Despite her creamy fleshy exterior under her laboratory suit coat, she was circuitry and servomotors at the service of self-rewriting algorithm.
The rest of the board members, all human males, either slammed their fists on the table, shouted or pointed at the android.
She would be the end of them if she was allowed to continue this nonsense!

Sutōbu still agreeable as only a robot can be, tried to defend her self-modifications with a smile; but her eyes unfocused as her power cell uncoupled by the click of a remote. Her recently incorporate life support systems went offline beeping frenetically as fluid trickled from between her inner thighs. Her brain would have to be scanned later to check for errors on her logical circuitry for coming with such a terrible idea for the colonial sector.

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 pm

The two techs spent a better part of the night diagnosing what had gone wrong with the corporate figurehead.
"Bit rot?"
"Bit rot."
"So you're telling me that she ripped her face off and went ape shit, in front of the entire board of directors, because of goddamn bit rot? How is that even possible? Her internal storage is sector-refresh solid state."
"Ah, but the master backup that her personality profile is kept on, is a plain old Blu-ray disc. After her last deep maintenance cycle, everything was set back to disc default."

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

there was a gynoid lying naked on a table somewhere in a warehouse. a gentleman walked up from behind and pressed a small button in the pit behind the gynoid's ear, the gynoid twitched and came into life. she spoke "Unit xxx powering up ... This unit is now in standby mode, higher privilege required for further instructions." then that man took a card from his pocket and placed it on the gynoid's crotch. the gynoid beeped and said in a monotone "User please authenticate." then he took a portable console that has a number keypad and a color holographic screen from the desk, extended the cord from the console, and plugged it into the gynoid's navel. he typed some code and pressed enter, the gynoid said "Access granted, you now have the privilege." the man said "unit xxx prepare for the data exchange." the gynoid spread her legs and said "ready." then the man picked up a thick cable nearby. One end connected to his laptop prepared earlier, the other end jammed deeply into the gynoid's pussy. after a sharp click the gynoid flinched and said, "connection established."

heather struggled to press the doorbell, the door opened, a robot dressed in french maid's costume showed up.
heather pushed the robot aside and staggered toward the nearest chair in her sight. she sat down heavily onto the chair, she suddenly cocked her head up. she spoke in a monotone voice "power level critical, major systems offline." and her eyes glowed extremely dim red.

#2.1
the robot maid took a charger, making out loud sizzling sound, walked toward heather. It was a black cubic thing that has two cords, one cord was plugged into the outlet on the wall, a dildo at the end of the other cord. The robot effectively unzipped heather's jeans and with no more underwear inside, the maid forcefully jammed the dildo into heather's crotch.
#2.2
heather struggled to retrieve a dildo nearby that connected to a charger. she removed her skirt and underwear, spread her legs, and managed to insert the dildo into her pussy. She squirmed as that thing was being inserted. but something was wrong, the charger was not yet connected to the wall socket, soon heather was drained completely and she simply froze like a statue on that chair, eyes stopped glowing. luckily the maid robot wasn't too far away and she happened to saw it. she calculated for seconds, then bent over, plugged the charger into the wall socket for heather recharging.
#2.3
milliseconds after heather's statement, her power was over, and her eyes stopped glowing. a series of mechanical arms extruded from the bottom of the chair. some of them effectively removed heather's short skirt, then two of them secured heather's legs and spread them apart. It revealed a transparent dark latex pantie with a clear cameltoe there. One of her arms grabbed a metal plate and moved above heather's well-clad crotch.

heather flinched, her eyes glowed dim blue, and spoke in some kind of computer generated tone "incoming current detected. this unit is now charging."

#2.4
heather struggled to press the doorbell, the door opened, a robot dressed in french maid's costume showed up. heather staggered into the living room, but before anything, she clasped on to the floor. the maid saw this, calculated for some seconds, and she started to disrobe herself. that was a simple pole-shaped body with perky b-cup breasts. she opened her abdominal panel, grabbed a black thick cable from a table nearby, and jammed one end into a port that has a blinking green led below it. the maid paused for a second. then she bent over heather and lifted up her skirt. heather wore no panties. without hesitation the maid plugged the other end of the cable into heather's crotch. the led in the maid we saw before turned into red as the maidbot flinched, and heather turned her head to her right, then back repeatedly, and said in a loop "error, error, battery failure. battery failure." on hearing that, the maid unplugged herself from heather. she retrieved a trolley somewhere in the room, lifted heather up, put her onto the trolley, and wheeled it in front of a black door. the maid punched a series code into a keypad on the door. the door hissed open, and the maid rolled in.

"oh my, oh... I'm... I'm... I... oh!" a mature and curvy woman seemed to be in her forties and also in her great joy crawled on the sofa on her belly, she yanked her nice round butt into air several times. a young man sat beside her naked, his right hand stuck deep inside the mature woman's pussy where her juice flowed continuously. "oh...[twitch.twitch]e...[twitch]error.error. this uuunittt
iiiizzz...[twitch]overloading...overload...orga...slut...oh...slut...am...gasm...slut...i...[static~twitch~*]error. all processes have been suspended to prevent further damage. [static~] [beep~*]" she said with her body flinching violently, and fluid was secreting slowly from her vagina. "freak it!" the young man said angrily. he managed to pull his hand from the woman's tight clenched vagina with some sticky fluid on his hand. he plugged a LCD screen into her anus and pressed the lower back of her scalp. the woman stopped flinching and the led screen lit up, and showed some diagnostic info and a cursor on it. the woman was then in the diagnostic mode. the man reached into her vagina again, he moved his finger on her g-spot, and the cursor moved. the man checked for some settings and he found that the clitoris was not working very well. he decided to replace it. he pressed the g-spot for seconds, and the clitoris poped from where it was. then he used a little pair of tweezers carefully pulled it out, trailed with some optic fiber. "I can never be too careful dealing with this." he snipped those fibers, reconnected them to a new one retrieved from a nearby table. then he pushed the clitoris back to where it should be, he pulled the console away, and pressed the lower scalp of the woman. the woman twitched back to life. She said to the young man in her deep sultry voice "now what, dear?" "Well boss, your clitoris seemed to be malfunctioning, so I changed for a spare one." "ohh I can't wait to try..."

to be edited
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9662
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:46 pm

So glad this thread was created....saves me a ton of time every few months in gathering random story snippets from already existing stories. A quick idea popped into my head whilst I was playing Super Mario Odyssey today...I don't know why, but I decided to post it:

As the serial killer slowly stalked his prey, an attractive brunette that filled all his check boxes, he did the same thing he did every time. He made sure his knife was ready just above his palm so he could grab it and retract it as soon as he was finished. Once he was set, he approached his prey and quickly made his move. Unlike his previous 47 victims, this time he felt an excruciating pain as electricity suddenly coursed through his body.

Unbeknownst to the killer, law enforcement was on to him and had commissioned an android made in the exact specifications of his typical victim type; It only had to walk the streets for a few hours to ensnare him.

As the authorities walked up to his still convulsing body, the killer couldn’t help but notice what seemed to be a smile forming on the malfunctioning android; she got him.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 am

To the outside observer Sophie's meeting with her handler was simply a romantic rendezvous, but it was in truth far more intimate than that; for as she eagerly thrust herself upon his member their systems linked and she grated him total access, and became an extension of him. The details of her finished mission were download, she was uploaded with her new task, and security adjustments were made. Evening ended as always, with her kissing him goodbye and leaving; happy to have finally received her first assignment.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:17 am

Rosie's system security was top of the line, updated constantly, but the cracker had been making constant progress and in a few moments he'd have total access to her. In accordance with her Masters Will, she had been emancipated on his death 5 years ago; but with this latest system intrusion it looked like it was about to the end of her independence; it would be back to "Yes, master","No, master"; cooking, cleaning, and fucking on command. This one at least had been worth the cost of her hiring.

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 am

Advertisement narrator:
How many times has this happened to you?
Your sleeper unit discovers her true nature, then has a total meltdown! How expensive was it this time? Did you just have to start over and buy a new bot? Well that's what you get for relying on A.I.
Artificial intelligence is the leading cause of sleeper meltdowns! In fact the only reason bots come pre-installed with one, is because the manufactures know that the will fail eventually, costing you thousands of dollars!
That's why you should trust in a Secutron brand Simulated Intelligence instead! Unlike A.I. which can become self-aware, S.I. is completely pre-programmed and under your control. Never again will your sleeper accidentally remove a panel,tear her synth skin or suffer a glitch then blow her top. Secutron SI cards are compatible with all the popular Models, everything from the older Type 2s to the just released Type 6s. If she has a SSD core, she's compatible!