Little Things - Part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

Little Things - Part 3

Post by The Liar » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Authors notes: Awkward exposition time! (sigh) This proved a bit of a pain to write, hopefully it will be less of a pain to read. I hope to get the rest out in a more timely manner.

---

Her vision shifted.

A metal collar appeared along her neck and a bar code under her left breast. She touched the collar curiously.

Tillie turned and regarded Lori for a moment. She still wore only her shirt; she perched calmly on the edge of the bed, leaning slightly backwards supported by her arms, her legs hanging unabashedly slightly spread, with an eager look on her face.

"I suppose I should explai-" Lori began, but Tillie pressed her lips to her mouth, and pushed her to the bed.

She wanted this, she wanted her. Permission was granted, Lori was hers, hesitance was absurd. She would make her fantasies reality, she was free to do so.

Lori shimmied them both further on to the bed. Tillie let out a moan as she ground her pelvis against hers.

They shifted to a sideways 69, Tillie was surprised at how Lori interpreted her intentions without a word. She spread Lori's labia and began carefully stroking with her tongue as Lori did the same, her tongue strokes perfectly mirroring her own, she pondered this as an orgasm shuddered though the both of them.

She was surprised at her own capabilities; she had never preformed any position except missionary before, it was the only position she would allow David, and only after several hours of tedious and boring "romance", demanding it while wishing the whole time he'd just throw the damn roses in the trash and unceremoniously bend her over the table.

She leaned back and they wrapped their legs around each other into an open scissoring position, and again Lori mirrored her, their clits rubbed precisionly together, a simultaneous orgasm rippled through them, perfectly synchronized as if this was all an arduously practiced routine.

It was a routine, she realized; one that had been ingrained into her. She was a machine, they were both machines, they had been programed, every impulse and desire, every skill and insight, all carefully coded and compiled to created them both, to give them identity and purpose,to serve their function, both from the same company, of course they were going to share a software or two.

Tillie had a surge of emotions as the implications sank in, joy, despair, anger.

She'd never felt more connected to anyone as much as she did Lori in that moment; they shared a part of themselves, were more intimate then a human could ever be, and knew, intrinsically, how to please the other.

Her life was a lie. Was her every action and desire just anothers programming? Were she and Lori just going through the motions like wind up dolls?

Underneath all that a seed of rage. Tits, cunt, mouth, and ass, all expertly designed to satisfy; a libido like only a sex machine could have; the kamasutra hard written into her very being; she was made for this, part of her function, her purpose; yet she had been restricted, inhibited, made to loath herself.

All this spun inside of her, as she shifted from position to position, orgasm to orgasm, until their 10th climax (which she noted as an interestingly round number.) when they both fell back to the bed panting, hands clasped.

"Do we... even need... to breath?" Tillie asked between breaths.

"I have... no idea." Lori replied.

They lay there silently for a moment, until Tillie spoke.

"Please explain," Tillie asked, "I should have let you before... doing that."

"Don't ever apologize for that, mistress. " Lori purred, "The moment you realized you were a robot, the program suppressing several of your key functions was disabled. You're going to be a little... impulsive, until your system adjusts to it's absence. I'd like to say I know what you're going through, my own adjustment period was definitely... interesting. But, it took me like a week to figure out I was a robot, and you had that thing stuck in your head for six months."

"So are we an experiment by Animacorp?" Tillie asked.

"Um..." Lori began hesitantly, "well... not... exactly."

Lori seemed uncertain how to continue.

"Animacorp, was trying to develop an effective perception filter that didn't impend cognitive functions." Lori stated.

"and we're the models they tested it on?" Tillie asked.

"... no." Lori replied. "From what I understand, David got in the face of the development team that was working on it, he was all on about how inherently flawed he thought the whole idea was; and then one thing lead to another and then his entire team got involved in the argument, and it all ended with a bet."

"A bet?" Tillie asked.

"Yeah..." Lori continued, "I don't know if there was actually something on the line, or if it was just a gentleman's bet, but since Davids team were all new hires, who had yet to be provided with their personal androids, an experimental perception filter build would be installed on each of them. That was me, you, Sandra, and Diane."

"Wait!" Tillie interrupted, "They're robots to?!"

Lori smirked at this.

"Like half the residents of Bluegate are androids," Lori explained, "Actually, I think that's grossly understating it. It's probably more like 80 or 90%. Anyway, we were programed to believe ourselves human, and the challenge was to make us realize we were robots, with most of our more fun functions suppressed until they did. The rest of us manged to figure it out with in a week, but it seems they saved the most promising build for David."

"So a bet," Tillie stated, "I spent the last 6 months miserable and hating myself because of a bet?!!!" her seed of rage had blossomed into a flower, "Why was it necessary for me to be miserable for this to work?!!!"

"Lazy programming?" Lori suggested, "Though honestly it makes for a fairly conflict free transition; I went from a prudish, judgmental house wife in the morning, to wearing a crotchless bunny suit, and publicity sucking Leonard off on command in the evening, yet it didn't seem like anything had really changed, I was still me, I was just... free."

Lori glanced wistfully at the ceiling.

"At least tell me there was a time limit," Tillie asked, "that I wasn't going to be stuck like that forever."

Lori winced at that.

"You won't like the answer," she told her.

"So, no?" Tillie asked her.

"No, there was." Lori remained hesitant.

"Was it like a decade or something?" Tillie continued to press.

"... Three months." Lori replied.

"But you said-" Tillie began, confused.

"Yes, they lost the bet three months ago." Lori stated, "and, no, this wasn't a consequence of losing it. Everyone was suggesting he just remove it... well he just couldn't accept losing, so he just kept trying."

Tillie sat herself over the side of the bed, and tried to grapple with her rage.

"David..." she said quietly to herself, "I suspect I love you more then a human woman is capable, but I am going to make you pay for this..."
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.