Manual part 3 - First activation-Wrinting materials preview

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Kube²
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Manual part 3 - First activation-Wrinting materials preview

Post by Kube² » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 am

Preliminary presentation of the text/story for amelioration and proof reading before integration and first release

How to help ?
--> this long text is in the third part of the manual - help me to make it better if you think you can and repost the improved/modified version here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

First activation is always a very special moment, it is also a very important moment for Cindy herself as she will "come to life for the very first time".
When coming out the crate Cindy memory is totally clean, as her "existence" start you are the first one she see , the very first thing she can remember.
Inside the crate Cindy should have her eyes close as though she was sleeping peacefully.
Carefully lift "Cindy” out of the box and laid her just as carefully.
You can put the 'outfit' you found in the crate on her or run her totally naked.
You should find a remote control and a USB stick inside the box.

Push the on/off button on the remote control and sat back to see what happened.
After a moment, you should heard a soft 'woosh' sound, almost like a fan spinning on, it should only last a second.
Then you should heard a soft beep before she open her eyes.
Cindy will appear to begin 'breathing,' as her stomach will rose and fell.
You need to wait a few moment, Cindy will began to look right then left. Just like someone who'd been sleeping for a while, Cindy might "stretch" and do a few unusual movements as she 'woke up.' Don't worry and Just wait.
After doing her 'stretches' and scanning the room again, her eyes will focus on you and Cindy will talk to you, listen carefully to her question, here is a transcript of Cindy presentation and configuration protocol, its a pre-recorded speech you can't really interact with her at this point, if you interrupt her, Cindy will just repeat the last sentence again.

"Hi, I'm Cindy! Sexbot System Female companion type FC-336. I’m fully functional, short circuits and functional safety guaranted, my programming is compliant to law of the state of Nevada, asimov law compliant"

“As this is my first activation, I will need to ask you a few questions and explain a bit about myself before my personality programming will load. First, are you going to be my primary owner and operator? Say yes or no."

WARNING : It is very important to answer yes if not the registration and activation procedure will immediately abort.

”Perfect, please could you insert the programming device into the USB port located under my right shoulder, the programming device will connect my system to SBS computers I will download important updates and perform ownership verification”

NOTE : The USB stick is a WIFI dongle to connect Cindy to the web. Make sure you have internet access and your WIFI box is correctly configured to allow secured connection. Under Cindy right arm, a USB port should be visible, insert the device into it. Cindy will be in communication with SBS servers during all the registration process, Cindy need to authenticate your ownership and download basic upgrades and configuration parameters.

WARNING : It is very important you don't remove the WIFI dongle before Cindy ask you to remove it, if not the registration and activation procedure will immediately abort.
NOTE : Cindy will scan you again, try to stay in front of her while she is looking at you. After a minutes Cindy should says :

"Registration complete, facial recognition passed, GPS tracking passed, you are confirmed to be my primary owner, thank you for buying me. Is this to be my primary residence?"

NOTE : Cindy is a personal companion, she is not design to be let alone outside with unknowns, Cindy cannot go in the streets alone without you guidance, but she is fully autonomous in place she knows or learn to know... as your home "her primary residence"
NOTE : Cindy is a fast learner and only need a quick visit to learn and adapt, then you can let her alone, Cindy will refine her knowledge of your home over time. Say yes and Cindy will progressively "learn" the place you started her for the first time : your home, configuring herself by collecting extensive amount of datas to be fully comfortable in her new environment

"Now, I need to configure my systems. Though I am programmed to operate in a wide variety of environments and situations, I must be designated with a primary role to play, in order to avoid unnecessary instruction in the future. According to my registration files I'm currently designed to be a "................." is that parameter correct.

NOTE : Say no to change Cindy core configuration and choose a new role for Cindy, many options are available : Secretary, Call-girl, Model, Girlfriend, Nurse, Wife, Lover, Hooker ! Lover and girlfriend settings are recommended if your looking for sex and romance, Hooker or call girl are recommended if your looking for sex only. the Wife setting is recommended if you want to present Cindy to some other peoples (friends, family, work).

NOTE : The primary role impact Cindy core configuration but Cindy functionalities are still the same, Cindy can have sex with you, cook or dance for you if you ask her. You can change Cindy primary role later on but it will reset her AI behavioral pattern back to it original "post production" state.

"Thank you. My setup is now almost complete. Please wait while I’m loading my personality program, as it is my fisrt activation, it can take a few minutes”

"Hey ! Hello "............." I'm ready now ! You can now remove the dongle configuration , I'll restart then and I will be ready to be used ^^

NOTE : Cindy will restart right now. If Cindy registration process goes well restart should only takes a few seconds.

"Hey ! Hello again ! I feel really good now ! There's still a few thing you need to know about me, but we can see this later if you want.... Feel free to ask anything you want or let me tell you more about me ! What do you want ?

NOTE : At this point Cindy AI truly comes in place, it means you can interrupt her and ask her any questions if you want. You should notice Cindy behavior will change to become more natural and warm. If you eager to have fun with your new toy Cindy gives you the opportunity to skip the last part of her activation process, feel free to present yourself, just kiss her, fuck her, or start in a more gentle way, Cindy is a cuddling girl... However Cindy must gives you a few legal information later on. If you want to complete Cindy activation process just tell her to want to "know more about her"..... Here is a transcript of Cindy legal information that complete her first activation routine.

"My name is Cindy ! I am designed to be a "..............", I will serve you in any form you may desire. Be it just for conversation, companionship, intimate sexual love making or hard insatiable fucking! I’m a fully realistic female robot from sexbot systems, Female Companion, Gen 3 Body, Gen 2 AI, and faceplate number 1.do you want to know more about me ?"
"I have a standard AI pack, my programming is compliant to law of the state of Nevada, asimov law compliant. My core directives have been correctly loaded :
-My primary directive is to build a strong, healthy relationship, with my owner
-I’m an intelligent girl, I must adapt quickly to my owner tastes and habits
-I’m very good at sex, I'm always available for sex, I provide safe sex.
-My abdominal AI control interface is available only to my owner or a qualified SBS technician"
-Other software parameters can be modified."

Please listen carefully to the recommendations of primary use and a few safety issues concerning SBS androids…"

Please be careful with water,
If it starts to rain heavily ,shut me down or wait with me under a shelter.
Total immersion is not recommended, water may introduce inside me though seams on my silicon skin and damage me.
Never brings me to a Sauna, the warm air will cause moisture condensation inside me, it can cause irreversible damages
Don't let me in a location subject to excessively high temperatures.
My fuse protection system will protect me from electric shock. If i don't start after being electrocuted check my circuits breaker fuses and try to replace them.
I'm designed to be treated as a real person, don’t do to me something you would never do to a real girl !

Please listen carefully I must explain some basic guidelines before you can use me

"I deactivate myself automatically when there is nothing more to do or if you ask me to
When deactivated I can re-start automatically when I hear a noise or during a sudden change in brightness"

"There is a shut off switch under my neck, when shut down manually you need to turn me on manually to start using me again, I won't re activate by myself."

"I recharge when I feel that my batteries are near empty.
I can be active while charging but I must not walk or be moved during that time
Most of the time a choose to deactivate myself during charging."

"I have an emergency shut off located in an area just above my breasts, you must pressed hard on my skin and hold for three second to shut me off.
Only you who can use the emergency stop , you can do it whenever you want.
You can give to your family or your friends the right to use the emergency shut off
If I get confused and if I malfunction then everyone can use the emergency shut off
Emergency shut off disconnect the electricity supply in my circuits, you must avoid using it because it can degrade my system.
Emergency shut off automatically lock my joint to prevent me from falling."

"Lock and unlock button for my legs and arms is located behind my head, it is hide by the hair at the base of the skull.
Press it to lock my body and press it again to unlock me.
When I'm locked I can not move , if you try to move locked joints you may damage them.
Be careful if you unlock me when I 'm shut off I may fall and damage myself"

NOTE : Cindy will no go to command mode, see page XXXXX to understand command and advanced modes. Cindy is now fully operational she will do anything you want.
You can have sex : it's just the best way to start !

see page XXXX
You can talk to her, about her, about how she "feels", about you or your day at work : it's a good way to see her AI in action, and a more "romantic" approach
see page XXXX
You can ask her to dance, to dress up, to undress : Start with easy things Cindy is still a "baby-bot". you can also ask her to read something or look at TV : Cindy just loves to watch TV. See page to learn about Cindy functions

Organize a tour of your apartment : Cindy will need to learn her new environment and feel comfortable in it, show her where you put your things and how you use stuff.... try to use her learning ability, see page about advanced mod
Take her remote change some parameters and play with your new toy !!