Brytestar League - Cast List - Jake's Angels

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Brytestar League - Cast List - Jake's Angels

Post by Brytestar » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Jake Brytestar

Lots have been said about the legendary soccer warrior and all around paladin. Jake Brytestar. In fact so numerous it'll take REAMS of paper and maybe months of bedtime reading JUST to get thru it. But the point is simply thins. He is the eldest son of William and Ellen Brytestar. Possible heir to Brytestar Technologies. It is believe that his twin sister Elle died during birth. He has a younger brother Jim and two younger sisters Brynn and Bryanne who are in reality mystic based-bioroids. Jake has known the pain of loss as a teen as his first cat Trooper in which he saved when he was 10 passed away several years later. Ad to that his high school sweet heart he married at 18 perished in an assassination by an evil terrorist cult "Crimson Hand". Empowered by a group known only as the Goddess Council. He finds love and understanding with his group of gynoids he later names Jake's Angels.

(RP Tips for Jake's Angels yes the gynoids)
Lacey and Lynne

Twin cheerleader blonds that can kick butt and take names. They have a slight muscle tone and a good (but not overpowering tan think California for this one) The twin were actually based on Jake's original bodyguard (Shanelle) that was destroyed (again by a certain evil cult) The twins were the first to be build that later become part of Jake's Angel they assisted the paladin thru college and were to first form a bond with their Jake. They like to wear white and both have a loving personality which happens to be one of the trademarks that was part of Shanelle's original programming. Lacey is distinguished with a valley-girl. (This was done by design and something Jake wanted. Think Alexandra Tydings betrayl of Aphrodite in the Herc and Xena shows. THAT'S Lacey!!!)

Yuko

According to Yuko's original file she was built in Japan originally as a geisha model. How she ended up in the Crimson Hand" is a mystery. Mostly a memory wipe followed by some reprogramming from someone within the cult itself. Also her file stated that the cult planned to eliminate Jake when he was discovered attending Eastern Michigan University on a football scholarship. Considering that Jake has an intense fascination with geisha and geishabots the cult believed that this was the best opportunity to use Yuko. So in disguise she infiltrated the school and befriended (and attempted to seduce Jake) However this rose suspicion within the twins and they tailed Yuko. The geishabot kidnaps Eggbert (Jake's second cat that replaced Trooper who passed away a few years before) in an attempt to trap the future paladin. However thanks to the twins hacking into Yuko's systems shut her down. Jake then reprograms Yuko to be his and allowing his Angel's to track the nearby cult's hideout in which they were dealt with. Yuko is one of the latest recruit as she protects and serves him unconditionally. The cult mysteriously disappears.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

minkwheel

Re: Brytestar League - Cast List - Jake's Angels

Post by minkwheel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:38 am

I am BUFFYBOT...YES, that is ME, and I am auditioning for the part of GODDESS COUNCIL.... yes... ALL OF THEM, firstly because..... well, I AM a Goddess.... AND if you have forgotten.......I am a SERIOUS HACKTRESS who can play ANY ROLE with fervor. What's my MOTIVATION for this scene? ----MONEY, plain and simple. Godesses are SO above everyone else, and thus.... need things that money brings ChaCHING! Let's get GOING on this series before someone else scoops me up to play a part of SERIOUS AWESOMENESS SERIOUSLY. Get on the ball and write that check out to my good buddy 'CASH" ...............WHAT...??? no free food at the craft services table???!! A robot's GOTTA EAT, buddy .... at least THIS ONE DOES. LET'S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! ---Buffybot, the really real one, no dimestore phony.
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?