Open Case part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Open Case part 1

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Hey friends! I couldn't sleep last night, so I wrote this instead of sleeping. It's a little more violent than my usual fare...but I think it'll be fun...

-------

Much of humanity's future is like it's past. In the late twenty first century technology had advanced far enough to allow for artificial intelligence to be cultivated, not into the war machines so many feared but into something more. Almost a new life form. Along with the controversy of IF it was a new form of life or not came bigots. Humans who felt they were a superior life form, that the robots we created should be our subjects and servants rather than companions and friends. As so, like all of humanities past, violence broke out. There were protests, demonstrations and eventually laws. In time the world came to recognize robots as their own creatures and granted them rights. The hatred boiled, them simmered and eventually diminished to a dull ache in the past.

20 years after the integrations of A.I. into modern society though, there was still hatred, and as the distant roll of thunder rippled through the air Sasha found herself ill at ease. She tugged her raincoat just a little tighter around her collar and continued her walk home. She hated closing shifts at the little flower shop, especially on nights that threatened to rain. She was waterproof, to an extent, but she still disliked the feeling of water on her skin, it sent harmless shocks of electrical fear through her. Her rubber boots sloshed through another puddle as she passed an alley, when out of a shadow an arm snatched her black hair and yanked her into the alley.

She screeched, and tumbled backwards further into the darkness. Another set of hands seized her arm and flung her further into danger. She finally looked up and saw a huge burly man, flanked by two more, less muscled but equally thuggish looking men. The man in front brandished an aluminum baseball bat, marred by dents and scuffs that didn't look like they were caused by a baseball. The man to his left was fiddling with a wicked looking knife and sporting some black rubber gloves while the man to his left hand a single hand in his pocket while the other clasped a crow bar at his side.
"P-please...I'll do whatever you want, just leave me alone" Sasha stammered and recoiled from the group.
They simply leered down at the helpless woman and the lead man took a single step forward causing Sasha to scream. The shrill piercing voice was cut short by a swift twang of the metal bat impacting her across the side of her face. Sasha's head bounced down and then back up in an instant, emitting a single shower of sparks from her ear.

The flesh on either side of her ear was torn and the hard plastic skull under it was clearly shattered where the bat had struck her. The swing had also done a significant amount of damage to her eye, cracking the glassy lens and permanently damaging the optics. At this Sasha began to wail, her voice distorted slightly. She wasn't able to see the knife wielding thug approach her and certainly didn't see him plunge the blade into her throat, slashing it wide open before climbing on top of her and, with his rubber glove covered hand, roughly tug free the speaker in her neck and whatever wiring he could drag with it. Sasha's screams died immediately after that and the night was silent again. Another peal of thunder rolled over the city.

Sasha was just barely raising back up to try and see her assailants with her good eye when the sole of a boot slammed into her face, pinning her by the head to the back wall of the alley. It only held her there for a moment before she slid limply down the wall and crumpled in a fetal position. Her A.I. still online, and her body mostly functional, she figured her best course of action was to play dead and maybe they would leave her alone. As she lay still the sensors laced in the soft skin on her shoulder registered a brutal impact as the bat wielding man let loose another vertical swing with his bat. More of her skin was torn free as her shoulder joint was crushed. She felt herself being dragged to the center of the alley by her damaged arm, alarts filling her vision as more and more of it tore free. Then with one final toss she landed face down, her arm now fully removed from her shoulder. Only the remains of the connection joint could be seen inside the shreds of flash and the oozing hydraulic fluids.

Unseen to her, the biggest man nodded to the others and they all stepped around her. One booted foot fell heavily on her head again, crushing more of the plastic that made up her skull, and another stomping into her lower spine. That�s when the crowbar pierced her back, just below her artificial ribcage and to the left of her spinal column. Her natural reaction was to scream again, and her jaw moved as well as it could, but there was no possibility of sound. There was a wrenching motion as the hard metal of the crowbar began lifting her spine up and out of her dainty body. Shoving with all his might and growing frustration the man finally stopped and took a small step back before kicking viciously at the crowbar, attempting to leverage it with brutish strength. After two swift kicks Sasha's metal and fiber optic spine snapped jaggedly in half, the sharp shards of it breaking the skin and some of the fabric of her blouse. The men withdrew and fled quickly, satisfied with what they had done. Sasha was still online, at least online enough for the torn and ruined flesh on her back to register the droplets of rain that were now starting to fall. She could feel the water slipping into her torso, unable to move her legs and clawing weakly with one arm.

Her A.I. knew what was happening. She was dying, here, in this alley way. It was her grave now. Sure, she had minimal insurance on her body, but they would only store her A.I. for up to 6 weeks, and without enough money to buy a new body, she would be deleted. The water trickled quicker into her body as the black rain clouds dumped into her. Water eventually reaching her power core and shorting it out, causing enough excess heat to melt the holding cage it was housed in, then burning through her synthetic chest, scorching the front of the new blouse she had just bought yesterday, and melting half an inch of pavement before eventually cooling enough to lodge itself there. She had been killed in the worst way possible for a robot...slowly, and without any means of salvation. She simply had to wait until she was destroyed.

-------

"This is kind of disgusting" Jill said from the side of the alley. She leaned against it in a casual stance. A panel in her arm open and the screen inside of it displaying the information on the victim.
"Sasha Page, model SG548901, online for 3 years now." Jill said, snapping shut the info panel on her forearm. Her partner, Kyle, was pacing around the ruined woman. The cameras in his own eyes capturing the scene of the crime in as much detail as possible.

Jill pushed off of the wall she was leaning against and started to pace towards the back of the alley, snapping on a pair of gloves as she did.
"looks like Ms Page here ran into some undesirable folk and they did her some measure of harm." Kyle only grunted in approval of her statement. Moving from the body to then stare at the small pieces of discarded electronics. Her voice module, and the shattered pieces of her eye. Finally walking over to her discarded arm. Jill just watched him, Kyle wasn't much for conversation when he was on the job. She knew she just had to let him finish taking in the scene before she would get anything. She thrust her hands into the pockets of her blue uniform pants and just waited.

"yeah" Kyle said eventually. "forensics should be her soon to remove and data drives from the victim and get to analyzing it." He said it in the same way someone would mention when the mail truck might finally deliver the monthly bills. Jill knew he hated seeing this kind of crime, he had once been a victim of the same thing, but poor Sasha here had been really messed up. Whoever did this had come prepared, they knew what they were doing, and they were doing it with some kind of intent.

A white van pulled up behind Kyle and Jill's squad car. In black letters across the front and sides read "EVIDENCE." The forensics crew had arrived. Two men hopped out of the van and collected a red toolbox from the back. The curtly nodded to Jill and Kyle, letting them know that they were dismissed. Jill got in the passenger side of their patrol car and Kyle into the driver�s seat.
"I'm heading back to the station, I have to unload these videos for the case file, and oh god the paper work" Kyle said, his normal cheer returning. Jill nodded, she was due for a tune up in the maintenance bay.
"Wanna come with?" Kyle said looking sideways at Jill, "You know, maybe you could do the paperwork on this one...for once.." he trailed off.
"Golly would I love to but wouldn't you know it, I'm due in the maintenance bay by ten thirty. Looks like this one is all yours tiger" Jill said and slugged Kyle in the arm, resulting in a mock grunt of disgust. "fine" he muttered and pulled away.
"This case reeks of premeditated" Kyle said, Jill couldn't disagree and glumly nodded and kept her eyes on the road ahead.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

--NightBattery--

Re: Open Case part 1

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:04 pm

wow. quite well done for one nighter!

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:40 pm

A sad but intriguing begining; I want to see where this one goes! :)

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 am

If I'm honest this set up was difficult to write. It's a crime and abuse...but it sets up the story, so it had to be done.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.