Where to start..

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Where to start..

Post by Brytestar » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am

Before you say at the begining yeah I know.

I got the setting in mind (multiple) but right now I have about several characters in mind. I narrowed down to at least four main ones or a team (close to the avengers it is a long running thing)

I may have mentioned it before but should I go head and map out the characters first? Since they would be my core characters as it were? I really trying to get back to writing...but can't seem to get motivated. :(
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

RoxxyRobofox

Re: Where to start..

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:27 pm

The best way to write a story is to come up with the ending, and then write backwards from there.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Bry, maybe you are overthinking? :D
And transmitting that overthinking to your writing?
Seemingly for what you have submitted to the story archive your thing is sci-fi fantasy with very strong fantasy elements (personal overpowered servant) and little erotica...and robotica.

I would think that you want a focus on battles and sexy robot gals with outfits and epic elements as the aggressively given titles of your stories suggest;
as well as your previous interest in creating stories about the videogame fallout 4.
Quick reading your submitted stories I can’t find any of it though.
My interest and curiosity is not caught by the opening of your stories that sound like a report of something I should already know because of the narrative style.
It is so descriptive that it is easy to get lost. You should make it easy for the reader limiting only to meaningful elements.

I would say you have already knowledge of what you want.

You just need to make adjustments to your writing style to make it more engaging.
The universe is not completely needed as you are recurring to very well defined tropes.
Regards.❤

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:11 am

Thanks for the info Battery and Rexxy. :)
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!