Parlor games

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Parlor games

Post by Propman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:36 am

This short snippet is just an idea I had, and a holiday present for the deconstruction lovers on the forums.

“Davay! Let’s go!” The tall, Slavic full-lipped beauty with raven hair, bit her lower lip. She stared at Helga - about as tall woman with short-cropped blonde hair. A casual observer would have noticed several tell-tale signs showing that these women are, in fact, robots - the slight sheen of their skin - warm yellowish for the paler Olga, pinkish for Helga. And a more detailed examination would reveal that these two ladies bodies, were in fact identical in built - down to the shape of their perky breasts.

Helga laughed. The android girls knelt, nude in front of each other, facing each other. Helga reached her lips and took two boxes out of a canvas bag. She immediately opened the larger one - containing several tools - and a very sharp knife. The other large box was much less interesting, and the most relevant features on the surface were a host of buttons and a large LED lamp. “Zis… zis will be so bad.”, she murmured. “Who is going first?”

“I will!”, Olga cheerfully pressed the button.

“What would you do if you saw a turtle on its back?”, the box enquired.

“I help, I turn it back!”, Olga chuckled. The light beamed green to Olga’s disappointment.

“My turn!” Helga pushed the button.

“What are your associations with the word… SUN.”

“Varmth. Summer. Floverz.”, Helga answered after a while, and the light beeped green again.

“What would you rather eat, a crow or a dog?”, the next question went. Olga smiled charmingly and winked at Helga. “Ohh, is hard one! I know, dog. Dog has more calories.” The light blinked red. “Kharasho! Do your job, devochka!”

Helga reached for a sharp knife and jabbed it into Olga synthetic chest, cutting into her skin, grabbing the strand of loose plastic sheen, tugging on it, revealing the dark metal shell and exposed wires. Olga ran her slender hand across it. “Your turn.” she whispered and her hand clenched on the knife.