TALES OF THE UNTOLD TALES OF THE A-MEN:My Dinner w/ Android

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
minkwheel

TALES OF THE UNTOLD TALES OF THE A-MEN:My Dinner w/ Android

Post by minkwheel » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:40 pm

CHRISTMAS EVE....A-MEN CLOUDBASE... Time for everyone to get together for Greenlee's Annual Christmas dinner!

GREENLEE (kids... Greenlee totally means well, but really isn't the brightest LED in the circuitboard....just sayin') >>>>>>>>> Fa La Laaa la LAAAAAAAA!!!! COME AND GET IT EVERYONE!!!! Since all of you A-MEN come from different countries, I was not sure of what to make for Christmas dinner.... so I did the smart thing, and made a TURDUCKEN!!!! THREE DIFFERENT THINGS stuffed together to please EVERYONE!!!
DIG IN for the WIN!!!!

ALL of the A-men stars are here.... Ceipher, Stephaniebot, Yugo Girl, Charity Case, and of course, Greenlee (there are others, but this is a short gag, so I won't go into particulars .... you might just save some time and watch the sizzle reel.... Anyway..... back to the dinner....

YUGO GIRL>>>>>>>> OOOOoooYummm!!!! I yam tastink ga sayvorree wheyt meet tchooKNOW???

GREENLEE>>>>>>>OH YES, YugoGirl .... that would be the CHICKEN part of the TURDUCKEN!!!! WHEEEEE!

CHARITY CASE and STEPHANIEBOT>>>>>>> HEY! the portion we have is a crispy deal!!!

GREENLEE>>>>>>>WELL, YAY!!!! STEPHANIEBOT and CHARITY..... YOU have the DUCK portion of the Turducken!!!! WHEEEE!

CIEPHER >>>>>>>Guh!!!! ----Cor!!! GREENLEE......THIS DOESN'T TASTE ANYTHING like TURKEY!!!!!

GREENLEE>>>>>>TURKEY??? ------Oh....Silly Ciepher.....YOU found the TURD!!!!!!!

...........................................................CIEPHER>>>>>>> BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GREENLEE................. I THINK that it would be a good thing if we DONT SEE EACH OTHER for A FEW DAYS........................

...Kids... this happened on Christmas Eve...... Greenlee didn't see Ciepher on Christmas Day....... she didn't see Ciepher on Boxing Day ......................on December 27th, she could see Ciepher JUUUUUUUUUUST a little bit out of her LEFT EYE.................. Cards and letters may be sent to A-men Cloudbase, London, England. (she'll be FINE, kids, she's fictitious.... Merry Christmas Everybot!
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: TALES OF THE UNTOLD TALES OF THE A-MEN:My Dinner w/ Andr

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:23 am

Happy Christmas, dear...bleep
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:15 pm

GREENLEE ALL BETTER AND MERRY >>>>>>>>>>Happy Christmas Dear Stephaniebot!!! ------since you are British... I have a Christmas Cracker joke for you............. What do you call it when Father Christmas is afraid to climb down a skinny chimney???? ----SANTA CLAUSTROPHOBIA !!!! Hee Hee and HEEEE!

Baron

Post by Baron » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am

Lovely!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mooch-ass grassy-ass, Old Friend; it's great to see my Comrade-In-Zaniness keepin' the old chops nice and sharp.

Carry on, Russell!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 pm

2016 was not a fun year for me.... had a kidney stone operated on, which led to me having a small stroke. Since I do voices and radio among other things, I had to bounce back with that, and I can still hear a slur, but I'm pretty much back to my old self with the added fun ass benefit of taking aspirin and another medication for the rest of my life. fun FUN times. 2017 will start out to be MUCH better for me, as I have a game that is being tested at the HONG KONG TOY FAIR as I write this...and will be in NYC in February for Hasbro or Goliath to look at ....I have more to show, but this one's done.....and I'll be picking up a digital drawing pad to work on more. I'm bouncing' back bay -buh. I also want to finish the JUSTICE LEAGUE XY story that left Charity Case in the middle of a sea of super heroines ....I have to finish that chapter with the gang getting ready to battle some baddies. ----------I also want to do a oneshot story featuring STORAGE WARS with stuff we like forgotten about by the OSI...... stuff to ponder.....stuff to .......ponder.