Little Things - Part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

Little Things - Part 2

Post by The Liar » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:39 am

Little Things - Part 2

Tillie really wished Lori hadn't mentioned the sex thing. Though she'd never admit it, Lori had factored quite a lot in many of her fantasies, and now she was kneeling before her, quite willing to fulfill every last one of them.

She had a thousand different ideas of what to order Lori to do, and was ashamed for every last one of them. What would David think of her? What would Lori think of her?

There was an absurdity to this line of logic; she and David had always maintained the attitude of an open relationship when it came to robots (not that she'd ever actually exercised the option.), and Lori had made it clear she was more then open to the idea... but still... she couldn't shake this sense of wrongness.

She tried to think of something mundane she could get her to do, but Tillie had always been on top of any work that had to be done around the house; she could think of nothing, but the other idea's kept coming and with them a paralyzing sense of self disgust.

Minutes ticked away, and Tillie just sat there frozen.

Lori sighed.

"Ok, how about we start with a little role reversal?" Lori suggested, "You pretend to be my robot."

"Which would accomplish what exactly?" Tillie asked.

"You'll get an idea of the conduct of which I expect to be treated, a concept of what it's like to be me, and perhaps some idea's of how to use me," Lori explained, "We'll stop whenever you want, and don't do anything you don't want to."

"Doesn't that last part kind of undermine the whole idea?" Tillie asked.

"No, it does quite the opposite." Lori replied curtly, "To reiterate; I never do anything I don't want to."

Lori got back up and sat herself back in her chair.

"So, want to try it?" Lori inquired.

Tillie thought for a moment, then blushed.

It reminded her of a favorite fantasy of hers, where she was a maid with David and Lori as her master and mistress (though sometimes Lori was the maid); she always ended it with her doing things she wouldn't dare do in real life.

She knew this wouldn't end like that, she wouldn't let it; but what if Lori tried?
She made it clear she just had to say no; but it would still be awkward. Still, she found something appealing about the whole idea... she could end it long before it moved into uncomfortable territory.

"Sure," she replied, trying hard not to sound flustered.

"Good," Lori began, "now how shoul- Attention!"

Tillie shot out of her seat and stood at attention.

"Turn 90 degrees to your left," Lori commanded, "then march 5 steps like a clockwork soldier, then turn 90 degrees to your left and sashay an equal distance, then turn 90 degrees to your left and twirl double the distance, then turn 90 degrees to your left and skip the original distance, then turn 90 degrees to your left, and dance an equal distance, then repeat until I say otherwise."

Tillie immediately turned and began marching, as Lori got up and began moving around furniture; Tillie momentarily wondered why, as the circuit she was doing was already clear, then realized that, though she would always end up back at the same spot, the initial command of "turn 90 degrees left" meant she would be doing four separate circuits.

Lori, finished moving the furniture and sat back down to watch her.

Tillie completed the four circuits... then again... then again...

By the fifth time Tillie wondered how long Lori expected her to do this. She wasn't finding it boring or tedious, it was enjoyably zen in the same way she found housework... but it was just... endless. Was Lori expecting her to do this until she got tired and gave up? Did Leonard make her do this? That seemed cruel. Then again, it had yet to really bother her that much.

After another ten minutes Lori commanded her to stop.

"Another coffee." Lori said handing her, her cup.

Tillie, took it and returned with a coffee; 2 sugars, 3 milk. The way she knew Lori liked it... though given she was a robot, Tillie wondered if she liked coffee at all.

Lori took the Coffee and took a sip, and smiled.

"Perfect," she said, "now put your hair down."

Tillie reached into her hair and pulled out the pins keeping it in place, and let it cascade down her shoulders.

"Now strip." Lori commanded.

Tillie hesitated; this was starting to move into inappropriate territory, she should end this now... yet they'd seen each other naked before, and it synced so perfectly with her fantasies... letting go just a little further couldn't hurt.

She carefully undressed, placing her cloths on the table; then stood naked before Lori.

Lori smiled at this.

"Put back on the stockings and garter belt but leave the panties off." Lori commanded.

Tillie, did so; she was enjoying this, it was like she was living one of her fantasies, but she hoped this was as far as Lori was going to push it.

"Sit on the coffee table." Lori commanded.

Tillie did so.

"Spread your legs." Lori commanded.

Panic shot through Tillie. She knew were this was going; she should end this now. But instead she did as she was told.

"Now masturbate." Lori commanded.

Tillie froze for a moment; she wanted to, but it would be wrong, so wrong. Lord what would she think of her if she actually did it? She was filled with self disgust at her desire, which turned to rage focused Lori.

"Jesus fucking Christ Lori!" Tillie shot up shouting,"Okay, no more, I'm ending this!"

Lori frowned.

"I can't believe you just asked me to do that!" Tillie continued, "Seriously who does that?! How about you rub one out while I watch?!"

"Yes, mistress." Lori replied.

In almost a single motion, Lori had moved to the coffee table, slipped off her red hot pants and black lace panties, spread her legs and quickly began moving her middle finger in and out of herself, rapidly moaning as she did so.

Tillie was shocked for a moment, then numb.

Of course Lori had done that; she was a robot. A shameless and eager to please robot, and Tillie was her mistress. She wouldn't have been judgmental, so why was she worried she would? David had made it clear he didn't mind if she fooled around with a robot or two, he had even admitted to doing so himself.

As she watched she felt envy, not disgust; to be so unfettered and unabashed.
Tillie didn't think any less of Lori for it. So why? Why did she keep holding herself to a standard she didn't have for others and they didn't have for her?

Lori rapidly came to orgasm. She had told her to "rub one out.".

She sat up and looked at Tillie smiling; then, seeing her expression, frowned.

"Sorry," Lori apologized, blushing and looking crestfallen, "I really should have taken context into account."

"No," Tillie replied, sitting down next to her on the table,"You just did... what you do... me... there's something wrong with me."

Lori had picked up a brush from the end table, and begin combing Tillie's hair.

"Not exactly." Lori replied.

"Meaning?" Tillie asked.

Lori was silent.

"Well?" Tillie pressed.

"I literally have no idea how to explain to you what I mean." Lori replied.

Tillie sighed.

"What do you think of me?" she asked.

Lori stopped brushing, and put her arms around her.

"You are my friend, and I love you;" Lori replied, "even if you weren't currently my mistress you'd be my friend and I'd love you; no matter what you choose to do with me today you'll still be my friend and I'll still love you... unless you choose to be a total bitch, then you can go fuck yourself."

Tillie smiled at that last part.

"I wish I was like you," Tillie whispered, "a robot. Then I wouldn't have this irrational human anxiety."

Lori sighed.

"We are whatever we're created to be," Lori said, "so don't assume... but I get your meaning."

Lori jumped up, suddenly excited.

"Actually, I have an idea," she said, "one that might make you feel a little more... a robot."

Tillie felt a rush of concern.

"This isn't some experimental cyberization process," Tillie asked, "or downloading my mind, or some kind of mind control?"

"Jesus Christ, no!" Lori responded aghast, "The first two aren't something to be considered lightly, and as for the last one... Well, I'd hoped you thought better of me then that! No, this is more... a meditation exercise."

Tillie's concern turned to incredulity.

"Don't give me that look," Lori implored, "just... humor me, okay?"

Lori pulled her up and led her into her bedroom and positioned her in front of a mirror.

"Now what?" Tillie asked.

"Now, just look at yourself, and imagine all the little things that tipped you off that I was a robot, were part of your own body to." Lori explained.

Tillie turned, and gave another disbelieving look.

"Please," Lori asked pleadingly, "Just try it."

Tillie turned back to the mirror, and looked at herself; she was still only in her garters and stockings.

She thought of all the things that tipped her off that Lori was a robot, the lack of body hair, the slight sheen of the skin, the unnatural way her eyes dilated, the perfect symmetry of her body, and the other wealth of telltale sign's that had tipped her off, then looked at herself and tried to re-imagine herself like that...

Except she couldn't; there was nothing to imagine.

Her body already had the symmetry, her skin the sheen and hairlessness, their were a few things like her eye's she couldn't check properly, but everything else matched up perfectly.

"I-I-I-I-I-" she began.

The implication was unthinkable, but she'd already been down this train of logic before and had already come to a conclusion. Her attempts to find alternative explanations only brought up inconsistencies in her life that furthered to reinforced it. She was forced to acknowledge it as true.

"I-am-a-ro-bot!" she declared.

Something clicked inside of her; It was like a missing piece of herself finally fitted into place. Panic stopped, anxiety disappeared. She was filled with a pleasant emptiness; like a profound impediment had been removed.

In that moment, she knew herself intrinsically and irrefutably to be a machine.
Last edited by The Liar on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

CodyDoyle34
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Little Things - Part 2

Post by CodyDoyle34 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:23 am

I love this story! Some very sexy details!
Congrats

Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Murotsu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 pm

An interesting variant of the Stepford Wives when read from the beginning.

Devil
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Devil » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Great going! Keep it up.