SPECTRUM DOLLS - Chapter 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
maax

SPECTRUM DOLLS - Chapter 1

Post by maax » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:46 pm

SPECTRUM Dolls - Ruby’s Tale

Initializing S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. Elite Unit 03, Designation Ruby. CPU initialization complete, activating Mnemetic Intelligence Interface . Interface at 100%, personality online.

Ruby, formerly the human Rachel Wren, mentally stretched as she came online, though as usual her processes were mostly offline. As her system continued its normal startup check, she reviewed her last memories, of coming in from a battle with the Hyrani with major torso damage and missing her right arm and half her right face. She was unsurprised to find that her entire structural system was new, and watched the readings register in her memory bank.

Power system 00%. Warning, Primary Power System offline. External power connection detected. Backup Power 100%, charge at 100%, estimated combat duration, 6 minutes, estimated operation duration, 1 hour.

Ruby was slightly confused by the warning. For primary power to be offline, her legs would have to be disconnected, and normally she would not be activated in that state. Still, she did have external power, a heavy cable that would be plugged into her open stomach panel. The next set of diagnostics confirmed her condition.

Motive systems check initiated. Cranial motors 100%. Spinal motors 100%. Left arm motors 25%. Warning! Left arm disconnected. Right arm motors 25%. Warning! Right arm disconnected. Left leg motors 25%. Warning! Left leg disconnected. Right leg motors 25%. Warning! Right leg disconnected.

Ruby would frown if she could. There was no good reason that she should be limbless. It’s not like SPECTRUM didn’t have spares. So her state was deliberate on somebody’s part. She had her suspicions but waited for the rest of her startup to complete.

Sensory systems check initiated. Audio systems 100%. Ruby heard the sound of the computer lab, with someone breathing heavily nearby. Dermal systems 50%. To be expected without limbs, but Ruby could tell that she was naked on a lab table, not even covered with a sheet. Optical systems 100%. Color flooded Ruby’s processors as her eyes came online and focused.

Doctor Kenneth Rathburn was standing above her, currently looking down at her face with a possessive smile that made Ruby’s proverbial blood run cold. Finally the system gave the signal Ruby was waiting for. It was only a few seconds, but for the Fembot it felt like forever.

System check complete, initiating full operational mode.

Ruby blinks twice out of habit, then looked at the older scientist still smiling at her. “Good Morning Doctor Rathburn. Is there a reason why I am missing my limbs?” She tried to smile and be polite, but she felt uncommonly vulnerable like this.

Rathburn reached up with a hand, and let his fingers drift over Ruby’s perky C-Cup breasts, as he looked over her naked synthetic form. The touch registered pleasure in her CPU despite how much it caused her revulsion. His next words increased her growing horror. “With Doctor Vale’s unfortunate passing, I have been put fully in charge of the Elite’s division, and feel that some changes are in order.”

Ruby did her best not to squirm as Rathburn pinched her right nipple. “Please stop Doctor. I will have to report this to General Scott.” She was glad she had no pain receptors as the mention of the SPECTRUM commander caused the Doctor to twist the nipple hard, the sneer of contempt clear on his face.

“Oh they others said that too, but they’ve come around to my way of thinking.” The words caused Ruby to despair. Whatever was about to happen to her had already happened to her sister units Topaz and Sapphire. She resolved to not give the Doctor satisfaction of knowing how much she was afraid, and she kept her body motionless as she stared at Rathburn.

After a few seconds of playing with breasts, Rathburn shook his head, “It is a pity I can’t adjust your appearance. I don’t know what Scott was thinking insisting on such a mundane shape for you Dolls.” Ruby hated that term, but chose not to answer. Without a reply, the Doctor shrugged and continued, “But now that I am in control of your Programming, I can make sure you act properly, at least in my presence.”

Ruby turned her head to watch as the Doctor stepped to the interface computer, wires running into her stomach. The fact that Rathburn only needed a few keystrokes to initiate the program showed that he was fully prepared for this action, and had not just decided to do it on the fly. Ruby’s head returned to a forward facing as she felt the first of the new programming hit her.

Doctor Kenneth Rathburn is Master.

This unit will refer to Master to as such when alone with him, or with other Dolls.

This unit will refer to itself in third person when alone with Master or with other Dolls.

This unit will obey all direct commands from Master.

This unit will not inform anyone of these commands.

Ruby could only watch as the commands continued to be piled onto her processes. This wasn’t reprogramming, no matter what Rathburn might think. Ruby had been reprogrammed before, by Doctor Vale. This was nothing like those subtle adjustments, which Ruby and the others had agreed to when they were first commissioned. These... Injunctions... Did not change how she thought, but put limits on what she could and could not do. Luckily most of these commands would only take effect when Ruby was alone with Rathburn, but there was nothing she could do.

This unit will be naked whenever she is alone with Master.

This unit will not cause any harm to Master.

This unit will use the following programming to please Master when directed.

Ruby blinked mentally at the next flood of data. She had known that Rathburn was the primary owner of Rai-tronics, the premier robotics manufacturer on Planetia Europa. It was how SPECTRUM acquired all the parts for the Elites. But here was a complete program from as sex droid.

Ruby realized that the new burst of data might be her salvation. Rathburn had never really bothered to learn anything about the three women who had become robots, and thus had no idea that Ruby was a skilled programmer herself. While she could not override the commands being forced upon her, she was able to partition a bit of herself, filling it with the sex bot programming. She could still view the files in there if she wanted, but she would be able to just pull back and let the Sex Bot take over without even paying attention.

Ruby felt Rathburn fondling her pussy, and let the new program... Doll Ruby... Take over. As she pulled herself back, she felt her body gasp, her legless lower torso bending to thrust against the fingers. She heard Rathburn’s harsh laugh, and mentally laughed to herself. Let the ‘Good Doctor’ think he had won. She might be his slave, but she would not have to suffer his sexual advances. As soon as she had some time alone with Topaz and Sapphire, she would help them receive the same protection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a murmur from the human’s in the board room as Ruby completed her description of Rathburn’s ‘changes’ to the Elites. Even Evelyn looked uncomfortable, blurting out the first thing that came to her mind, “You’ve been Kenneth has been using you all as Sex Toys for the last 4 years?”

General Scott noted that none of the other other Elites responded to the question, and he realized that the rest of them were still bound by the injunctions that Ruby had described. Ruby’s response was simply a nod of her head to the question, quite sad. “At least the three of us were able to fall back on the partitioned Sex Program.”

Scott did not need to follow the redhead’s gaze, as he was already looking at Emerald, who had joined the program two and a half years ago. “What about Emerald?” he asked, more to encourage the lone Fembot able to speak freely.

Though they were metal and plastic, the shudder in Ruby’s body was visible to all. She took one glance to Doctor John, who just nodded.

“It was about the time when Emerald was brought on board, that Doctor Rathburn called me into his personal lab……”

To be continued.
Last edited by maax on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SPECTRUM DOLLS - Chapter 1

Post by 1001011001 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:39 am

Nice start, so far

--NightBattery--

Re: SPECTRUM DOLLS - Chapter 1

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:57 am

Nice plot. Because of the background and the characters, I was expecting a generic super powered robots story and it is nicely becoming something else. Very enjoyable. Seems there is a typo in general scott dialogue?