Do you wanna see a story about Eiden?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Do you wanna see a story about Eiden?

Post by Mixgull » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:51 am

Well, Eiden is a character that I create and battery draw, but a long ago I made a story about her I have to admit that is to weird, I put sci-fi things like meteorites whit power to energize things but I made it long ago so I belive I can make it again this time on english. So just tell me were I can write it and I will do it (possibly)

--NightBattery--

Re: Do you wanna see a story about Eiden?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Hey Mixgull, I have translated Castellan to English for money as a side thing a few years ago.
And I love witnessing the inner universes of other people minds.
What say if you show me your original draft and I help you with the language conversion?
I mean, free of charge of course (heheh).

And though I am not the best at orthography I can see a litttttle tiny huge cacophony of ideas on the text you wrote above. Trust me I am one of the less fuck givers when it comes to orthography; but those mistakes can give you a reeaaallly hard time.
So let me be your Zero to your X on your mega man X1 on this one eh?

Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Do you wanna see a story about Eiden?

Post by Mixgull » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Well, if you wanna help me on that I'm good whit it. And worry not, I'm ''bad'' in english but in my language I'm pretty sure I'm good on it