Short and stupid

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
dieur

Short and stupid

Post by dieur » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:20 am

Really short, really stupid. Inspired by http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/f/f8/G ... ful_L3.png

**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

As you all know, Northgen college has been recently selected by ABM as one of their feeder schools. We will be seeing quite a few bots from their Uplift program around campus. Uplift takes decommissioned or illegal bots from the sex industry and upgrades them. ABM and similar companies realize significant savings upgrading some of the most rugged chassises in existance, as this is the most expensive part of a bot.

Although they have gone through preliminary training at the upgrade facility, many remain sexually aggressive and are still learning to pick up on subtle ques. If you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, it is likely the bot is simply unaware of your reluctance. Do not hesitate to say "no" in a clear manner, and they will understand and back off.

Any actual cases of assault should be reported to the office of security immediately, at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Dean Lamapaca
------------------
Replies

4:47 September 22
Those things are coming here? No way! My cousin said he knew someone who was raped by one of these buckets of bolds. He said that they're super strong and the law lets them get away with just about anything!

We gotta stop this. Where's a nerd when you need one?
---###E. Johnson

8:21 September 22
dont be dumb theyre nice people. more than some students here
its only the first years take sum time to learn
---###S. Mccray

11:09 September 22
You dont have to worry Elly but its not cos theyre nice. They had them in my last school. ABM upgrades these things to an IQ of like 110-140 and theyre arrogant as fuck. They make act cool and confident but they're still sex bots under all that. They always underestimate their own naughty bits. Something in all that upgrading just cant handle the dichotomy I guess. If one of those girls ties to pin you in the shower or whatever ya dont have to whine or squawk. Just calmly reach down and grab her clit and squeeze and shes yours. She'll agree to anything! And it takes em awhile to learn they dont have to keep every promise too.
---###H. Sarika

11:20 September 22
You're a perve, Harry! What if it's a guy???
---###E. Johnson

11:22 September 22
Eww. Who makes male sexbots?
---###H. Sarika

Daybreak
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Short and stupid

Post by Daybreak » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:45 am

I like it! Best part was Harry's first comment.
Lots of imagery in just that interaction, and how he sounds like he speaks from experience.

Good job. ^v^)/)
*skanky saxophone solo*