Stories about explicit rape of a fembot? (+requests)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
cyberdude

Re: Stories about explicit rape of a fembot? (+requests)

Post by cyberdude » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 am

"She was even more fun to play with now. Her skin was still silkily smooth, and she was so helplessly responsive... she shuddered when on an impulse he tickled her ribs. "Stop that!" she cried, in between gasps, but she couldn't make a move to defend herself. Len grinned, and stopped, continuing his gentle playing with her body.

Her legs were clasped tightly together, but that was easily fixed. She whimpered as he spread her bent knees apart, but she couldn't even try to hold them together. Once he'd spread her, though, he didn't immediately go for the target - her legs themselves were so smooth and shapely, he spent some time enjoying them.

"Are you enjoying this at all?" he asked her.

"Nnn... yes, damn you!"

"Naughty, naughty," he scolded.

"Like it matters now. You'll do whatever you want to me no matter what I do."

"True. But tell me, what would you least like me to do to you now?" He grinned, watching Erin's lips struggle.

"You bastard... make me..." She was desperately trying not to answer. Len gave her time, slowly his caressing hands closer to her crotch. He knew she'd eventually lose the fight, and answer.

"Don't... make me... play... with myself... in front of you. Dammit, I hate you!"

"Well, you're lucky," Len told her. "I don't feel like watching you play with yourself right now. Wish I'd thought of it earlier, though. What's the next worst thing I could do?"

For the first time, he touched Erin's clit, and she gasped, either forgetting to try not to answer his question, or realizing she couldn't succeed. "You could play with me yourself while I have to react to it, but can't stop you!"

"That sounds fun," he decided.

"You were going to anyway," Erin said, but she didn't sound all that confident."

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Market_Test

Try browsing the wiki and checking out which author shares the same fantasies as you ;)

BotQuake
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by BotQuake » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:13 am

Thanks for the recommendation of the story! I'll read it soon.

I've already spent a lot of time in the wiki before I became a member. I did find some stories somewhat close to what I'm looking for, but I can't find them again!! :(

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built

Post by FaceoffFembot » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:16 pm

If I had a penny every time a fembot asked to stop for fear of a catastrophic overload... Rape is for very good reasons a big no-no, so the way you formulated your question understandably generates some push-back. Even if there's a truckload of domination-type stories on the Wiki where a fembot is fucked to decommission, with varying degrees of expressed consent, since the ladies are synthetic, the term rape feels out of place.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 pm

The original question sounded like using a fembot to weasel out of a rape fantasy.

I do not judge that. Fantasies are fantasies. But when I read that "requirement profile" the "LAME EXCUSE ONLY" lamp went on and did not turn off until now. It's not really about fembots.

I think you should look for Doujinshi featuring "robot girls". Most of them declare the girls as robots only as a lame excuse for rape fantasies and… worse. :|

EDIT: AND DON'T LINK THEM HERE! Please.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

BotQuake

Post by BotQuake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:58 am

I dont use lame excuses. I merely say what I am looking for. But I'll admit I'm not good at describing the robotic elements. I also thought that was redundant since that is the speciality on this website, and that you guys know how to fit that in yourself. I do enjoy and find the robotic elements very much interesting!! I can find rape fantasies without robotic elements else where.

I checked out the Doujinshi featuring "robot girls", and it wasn't really for me (thanks for the tip anyway). There's not enough robotic elements and I dont like the way it's drawn. I'm a lot more into the stuff here on FC and the wiki, I'm just looking for more dominance in it. Nevertheless I still find the stuff here awesome :)

BotQuake

Post by BotQuake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:02 am

cyberdude wrote:"She was even more fun to play with now. Her skin was still silkily smooth, and she was so helplessly responsive... she shuddered when on an impulse he tickled her ribs. "Stop that!" she cried, in between gasps, but she couldn't make a move to defend herself. Len grinned, and stopped, continuing his gentle playing with her body.

Her legs were clasped tightly together, but that was easily fixed. She whimpered as he spread her bent knees apart, but she couldn't even try to hold them together. Once he'd spread her, though, he didn't immediately go for the target - her legs themselves were so smooth and shapely, he spent some time enjoying them.

"Are you enjoying this at all?" he asked her.

"Nnn... yes, damn you!"

"Naughty, naughty," he scolded.

"Like it matters now. You'll do whatever you want to me no matter what I do."

"True. But tell me, what would you least like me to do to you now?" He grinned, watching Erin's lips struggle.

"You bastard... make me..." She was desperately trying not to answer. Len gave her time, slowly his caressing hands closer to her crotch. He knew she'd eventually lose the fight, and answer.

"Don't... make me... play... with myself... in front of you. Dammit, I hate you!"

"Well, you're lucky," Len told her. "I don't feel like watching you play with yourself right now. Wish I'd thought of it earlier, though. What's the next worst thing I could do?"

For the first time, he touched Erin's clit, and she gasped, either forgetting to try not to answer his question, or realizing she couldn't succeed. "You could play with me yourself while I have to react to it, but can't stop you!"

"That sounds fun," he decided.

"You were going to anyway," Erin said, but she didn't sound all that confident."

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Market_Test

Try browsing the wiki and checking out which author shares the same fantasies as you ;)
That was a really interesting story!!! Thanks for the tip! :applause: I'm gonna check out more of the stories from this author.