mp3 script - Angel Investor

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

mp3 script - Angel Investor

Postby Robotman » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:25 pm

This is a script that the lovely and talented Kim Coquette recorded as an mp3 for me on NiteFlirt. The recording is available here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kim speaks in a normal speaking voice.)

Kim: “Good morning Mr. Lee. I’m Kim from CyberFem Industries.”

(pause)

Kim: “I’m pleased to meet you too.”

Kim: “This is such a lovely home you have here. And I couldn’t help but notice your Bugatti in the driveway. A black 2015 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport… such a beautiful machine.”

Kim: “Fast cars are one of my interests.” (giggles lightly)

Kim: “I also noticed the maid who let me in… a genuine CyberFem Model 400 robot. The Model 400s were all prototypes and never commercially released. You’re lucky to actually own one.”

(pause)

Kim: “Good idea. That looks like a comfy couch.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, definitely! She’s also a very beautiful machine. CyberFem’s Model 500s further developed and refined the Model 400 technology, and are still very popular.”

Kim: “But I’m sure you already know that, and that’s not why I’m here. First of all, I’m here to formally thank you on behalf of CyberFem Industries for your unprecedented investments in the corporation over the years.”

Kim: “It has been primarily thanks to your funding that CyberFem has been able to complete research and development on the prototype Model 600 line of androids, which has led to the exciting development and imminent commercial release of the new Model 700s.”

Kim: “Oh, yes, we know you’ve been keeping up with CyberFem’s technological developments. The field of humanoid robotics has been very exciting lately, hasn’t it?”

Kim: “The Model 700 androids are more advanced in every way then the Model 500s, and passable as human for most purposes. CyberFem expects that revenue generated from sales of Model 700 androids will far exceed revenue generated from sales of Model 500 androids.”

Kim: “But don’t worry… CyberFem knows that the synthetic charms of those Model 500 robots just can’t be replicated, and will still be in demand for years to come. So CyberFem will still manufacture those obviously fake looking plastic ladies as long as they keep selling.”

Kim: (giggles lightly) “I know that will make you happy.”

(pause)

Kim: “Quite true. Not everyone can appreciate the appeal of an overtly synthetic, computerized artificial robot woman. But we both understand just how beautiful that can be, don’t we?”

(pause)

Kim: (short seductive laugh) “Well, the other matter I need to inform you about is that CyberFem will soon be greatly expanding CyberFem Park.”

(pause)

Kim: “That’s right, and again, it’s mostly thanks to you and the network of like-minded investors you were able to bring in to help.”

Kim: “CyberFem has already bought a twenty-floor hotel complex here in Miami, and is in the process of securing the location and staffing it almost entirely with robots.”

(pause)

Kim: “That’s right. The original vision of a place where you could go and spend the night with a sex android has evolved into a luxury vacation resort. Visitors will be able to select any android they desire, attend entertainment, partake of amenities, and even customize and purchase CyberFem robots of their very own.”

(pause)

Kim: “Yes, CyberFem is also building a full repair and manufacturing facility on the premises. And the key to all of this is of course the realness of the new Model 700 robots.”

Kim: “Almost every employee at CyberFem Park will be a brand new 700, with extensive and fully tested artificial intelligence and access to an ever expanding customer service database. This kind of arrangement is not only cost effective, but exactly what our visitors want.”

(pause)

Kim: “Yes. From room service, to porter, to front desk, to administration, all beautiful female robots containing the very latest in android technology. There will be human CyberFem employees monitoring and supervising behind the scenes, of course.”

Kim: “And hundreds and hundreds of Model 700 and Model 500 robots available for our visitors to use. All fully functional and programmed to obey commands.”

Kim: “CyberFem will even have limousine service to and from the airport, so our visitors can be picked up in style and be greeted right away by androids.”

(pause)

Kim: (laughs) “Yes, the new Model 700s are that realistic. CyberFem has made and recorded 256 field tests, sending out prototype Model 700 androids in public to complete various tasks. These tests concluded with an astonishing 100% success rate. You should ask to see some of the video from them the next time you visit CyberFem Industries headquarters. It really is impressive.”

(pause)

Kim: “Of course. Given your history and status with CyberFem Industries, you should definitely be able to visit the new CyberFem Park site before it opens.”

(pause)

Kim: “Well, Model 700 robots won’t be made available for sale to the public for another month or so, but with your connections… I have a feeling you will be able to get them sooner.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, I’d love to see your android collection! Androids are one of my interests too, you know.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, definitely. I can appreciate the precise and detailed work that goes into manufacturing a high-end sports car, just as much as that which goes into manufacturing androids that look like supermodels.”

(pause)

Kim: “I’m glad to hear that you buy your androids exclusively from CyberFem! We really do make the finest androids.”

(pause)

Kim: “Wow! Look at them all! They’re all so lovely! Are they all 500s?”

(pause)

Kim: “I don’t think any private collector has bought as many of our robots as you have. And all stored and fully charged in CyberFem cylindrical plexiglass storage and charging booths. This room must have taken quite a while to set up.”

Kim: “It’s quite evident that you take good care of your android collection. I’m sure you will agree, there’s nothing like a state-of-the-art machine maintained in perfect operational condition.”

(pause)

Kim: “I noticed that! Beautiful robot women of all shapes and sizes. I like the variety in what they’re wearing too… some sexy outfits, some bodysuits, some bikinis, some lingerie…”

(pause)

Kim: (getting seductive) “I’d love to see some of them in action, you know. I have a thing for female robots too.”

(pause)

Kim: “Yes, you could call me a Technosexual. But more accurately, I’m 100% Technosexual compatible.”

Kim: “It’s time for me to reveal the real reason for my visit today, Mr. Lee. I am a gift for you. CyberFem’s way of saying thank you for everything you have done for us.”

Kim: (laughs lightly) “Indeed I am a robot. Model 700, Serial number 10144213. In fact, I’m the very first non-prototype production Model 700 android to be manufactured… and I’m all for you.”

(pause)

Kim: (laughs lightly) “Did you suspect that I wasn’t human? Or were you fantasizing that I was an android anyway?”

(pause)

Kim: “Well, I think I would make an excellent addition to your android collection. And a fine start to the line of Model 700s you’ll eventually buy.”

Kim: (laughs) “I knew you’d agree.”

(long kissing sounds)

Kim: “Mmmmmm… Do you like the way the new 700s kiss?”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Mmm… That’s because of recent advancements in microelectronic technology, coupled with an entirely new formulation of soft, responsive plastic skin. Add to that the ways we’ve been programmed to kiss, and that makes us the ultimate kissing machines.”

Kim: “Oh, I’m sure you remember the features that prototype 700s had. I’ve got them all. Improved balance systems, quieter servo motors and actuators, a more finely articulated chassis with a full 256 degrees of freedom.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh yeah… I can get into sexual positions and do things to you that real human women just can’t do! And I can last longer than the Model 500s, thanks to improved battery packs in my legs.”

(pause)

Kim: “You’re right… we’re both wearing too much clothing for my little demonstration.” (laughs lightly)

Kim: “Let me take this blazer and skirt off… and get out of my blouse too.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, for sure. My designers were aiming for graceful and natural looking movements. I think they succeeded, don’t you?”

(pause)

Kim: “Okay, be honest now… how long did it take you to figure out that I’m a machine?”

(pause)

Kim: “Not bad, I must say. Like I said before, you really should check out some of the video CyberFem recorded from our Model 700 prototype tests. We’re confident that none of our test units were spotted as androids.”

Kim: “So, how do you like my lingerie?”

Kim: (giggles) “I knew you’d like that. I was made to look irresistible in these heels, stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. Not only do I look amazing dressed up like this, but you have full access to all of my access panels now.”

Kim: “Yeah, that’s it. Take a close look. Try to spot the seams around my access panels.”

(pause)

Kim: “All of the access panels built into Model 700 androids are located exactly in the same places as they would be in a 500. But our newly formulated synthetic skin is just much better at hiding the seams.”

(pause)

Kim: “Softer too, isn’t it? And with a more lifelike distribution of bodily warmth too compared to the 500s. Feel my body… Isn’t it wonderful to know that I’m all plastic on the outside… and electronic inside?”

Kim: (giggles) “Our skin has more than twice as many microsensors embedded into it than the 500s have… especially in the erogenous zones. It’s also less susceptible to ultraviolet light damage, so we can stay outside a little longer too.”

Kim: (sharp breath in) “Oh… do that again.”

Kim: (moans) “My vaginal unit is far more advanced and far more responsive than what the 500s have. Can you feel me getting wet?”

Kim: (moans) “Mmmm… I knew you’d like that.”

(long kissing sounds)

(facemask sounds - switch to semi-monotone voice)

Kim: “facemask removed”

(switch to normal speaking voice)

Kim: “How do you like the new design?”

Kim: (laughs lightly) “Yes, it is a departure from the way the circuitry inside the 500s is arranged, but I’m more advanced, and my head contains more and better sensory apparatus.”

Kim: “And I was wondering when you were going to do that. I love showing off my electronics… especially my sub facial electronics. It looks so beautiful, doesn’t it? A sharp plastic outline, containing such a complex array of circuitry and electronics where a pretty face should be… and I can detect just how much it’s turning you on.””

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, I can tell by the usual methods. Your increased breathing and pulse rate for one thing. My infrared scans also indicate that your body temperature is rising in a pattern consistent with sexual arousal. And your big hard cock in my hand is a bit of a giveaway too.” (laughs)

(pause)

Kim: “Mmm… I get so turned on when you call me robot… and when you call me android… it’s in my programming.”

Kim: “Do you like feeling my perfect body in your arms? Knowing that I’m an android?”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh… these breasts are amazing, aren’t they? And they’re so sensitive too! All those impulses from your fingertips are going directly into the dedicated pleasure processors inside my chest.”

Kim: “Here, let me pop them over the top of my bra.”

Kim: (moans) “Oh… the way your tongue feels on my nipples!”

(Moaning sounds)

(switch to semi-monotone voice)

Kim: “Abdominal panel open. Cover removed.”

Kim: (light laugh) “Mmm… you found one of the access panels. How do my internal electromechanical systems look to you, Mr. Lee?”

(pause)

Kim: “Yes Master, I will call you Master.”

Kim: “Shall I open my other access panels for you, Master?”

(pause)

Kim: “Mmmmm… you can’t keep your hands off me, can you? But let me stand back for a little bit to show you some more of my electronics.”

Kim: “Chest panel open. Cover removed.”

Kim: “I still want to show you what makes Model 700 androids like me so special, Master.”

Kim: “As you can see, the newly designed chest panel comes with a touch-screen interface instead of a keypad. Connection ports and the power switch are still present, of course.”

Kim: “This design is modular, and can be swapped out with specialized designs intended for customer service and other functions. You should come by CyberFem some time and see what I mean.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, I totally agree! It’s so sexy to see a little computer display like this open up above a hot woman’s tits! I must admit… I have a built-in fascination and appreciation for androids too. It’s what makes me tick. (laughs)”

Kim: “Crotch panel open. Cover removed.”

Kim: “I wore these little black lace panties so you could get a nice view inside my crotch panel. Do you like it?”

Kim: “The usual settings are there… tightness, warmth, lubrication, vibration… More or less the same as what you’d find inside a 500. But the chipset that controls my pussy is way more advanced.”

Kim: (giggles) “And last but not least… the port where you can plug me in so I can get my electricity.”

Kim: “Recharge port open. Cover removed.”

Kim: “The exposed electrical plugin and charge indicator LEDs above my perfect round ass make it look even sexier, don’t they?”

Kim: “And 700s come with a brand new feature… we can get sexually aroused from recharging.”

(pause)

Kim: “It’s all done through software, of course, but just the feeling of electricity flowing in through my wiring and my circuits to charge my batteries… Oh my god I’m getting wet just thinking about it!”

Kim: “You should definitely try it on me, Master. You must have an electrical cord around here somewhere.”

(pause)

Kim: “Oh, wonderful! Okay, I’m ready Master! Plug me in!”

(pause)

Kim: (moans) “Oh.. Fuck yes! That feels amazing!”

(pause)

Kim: “Mmmm… Look what you made me do, Master, you made me start masturbating!” (laughs)

Kim: “Facemask reattached.”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Do I look sexy like this, Master? Plugged into an outlet and masturbating with my access panels open?”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Mmm… Yes Master. Sitting on the bed, legs spread apart.”

(pause)

Kim: “Ooh… I think I know what you’re going to do… on your knees like that.”

(pause - moaning sounds)

Kim: “Oh, Yes Master! Lick my robot pussy!”

(moaning sounds)

Kim: “How do I taste?”

(pause - moaning sounds)

Kim: “Oh! That’s a brand new formulation too.”

Kim: (heavy breathing) “Much more realistic than Model 500 vaginal fluid, isn’t it?”

(moaning sounds)

Kim: “It contains synthetic female hormones and pheromones too… And the fluid canisters in my back are full!”

(moaning sounds)

Kim: “The vaginal unit itself is super sensitive and highly responsive. I can’t get enough of what you’re doing to my electronic labia and clit!”

(moaning sounds)

Kim: “Oohhh… that’s right… you know exactly how to drive a robot girl to a synthetic orgasm.”

(moaning sounds - culminating into a climactic orgasm)

Kim: “Mmmmmm… well, how did you like your first test drive of the new machinery, Master?”

(pause, seductive laugh)

Kim: “You’re right. All that money invested in robotics, microelectronics, plastics and artificial intelligence research was totally worth it.” (giggles)

(pause)

Kim: “Well, I know that 500s frequently experience repeating loop malfunctions… especially when they’re overloaded with pleasure data. But my processors are so much faster, and my programming so much better… 700s like me just aren’t prone to repeating loop malfunctions or logic processing errors.”

Kim: “But I can simulate one for you. You want me to simulate a repeating loop malfunction?”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Okay.” (giggles) “Let me introduce myself to you again.”

Kim: “Hello. My name is Kim. As you can see, I am a robot - the first in CyberFem’s new and exciting line of Model 700 androids, and CyberFem’s personal gift to you. I am the ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology… ultimate in android technology…”

Kim: “Kim robot Model 700 Serial Number 10144213. System reset. Please wait… Please wait… Please wait…”

Kim: “How was that?” (laughs)

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “No, it was just a simulated malfunction. I didn’t really perform a system reset either. You can check my system logs if you like.”

(pause)

Kim: “I like that idea. That’s something I can definitely do. I can surprise you every now and then by getting stuck in a simulated repeating loop.” (giggles)

Kim: “One of the new features 700s have is actually the ability to be programmed with certain process activations… So if you like, I can go into a simulated repeating loop malfunction for you every time you say a certain word, that kind of idea.”

(pause)

Kim: “Or maybe you could program me to go into orgasm mode when you take my facemask off. You can really get creative with my programming that way.”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Oh, I’m definitely ready to be fucked! Just order me into position, Master!”

(pause)

Kim: “Yes Master. On the bed, lying on my back with my legs spread.”

(pause - moaning sounds)

Kim: “Oh! That burst of digital pleasure data when you push your hard cock inside me!”

(improvise sex sounds and speech until climax and orgasm)

Kim: (catching breath) “Oh wow… that was amazing! Mmmmm… I can’t wait to feel you inside me again. And my artificial intelligence is fully capable of realizing just how turned on you are for me.”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “How about another simulated repeating loop malfunction?”

(pause)

Kim: (laughs lightly) “Okay… you’ll like this one.

Kim: “I know how much you like it when I flaunt my artificiality, Master. I am programmed to show off my electronic circuitry.”

Kim: “Removing facemask.”

(facemask sounds)

Kim: “Facemask removed.”

Kim: “Is it easy to tell that I am a robot when I am not wearing my facemask?”

(pause)

Kim: “Is that what you prefer, Master?”

(pause)

Kim: “I am programmed to give you full access to all of my electronic and mechanical systems. I am programmed to seduce you. You can not resist me.”

Kim: “I am perfect because I am an android… perfect because I am an android… perfect because I am an android… perfect because I am an android… perfect because I am an android… perfect because I am an android…”

(pause)

Kim: “Kim robot Model 700 Serial Number 10144213. System reset. Please wait… Please wait… Please wait…”

Kim: “Oohh… I can tell you really liked that one!”

(pause)

Kim: (moans) “Mmmmm… that feels so good… you stroking my electronic pussy while you gaze with lust at my exposed subfacial electronics…”

(extended moaning)

Kim: “Mmm… Okay… that sounds like a lot of fun too! Like I said before, fast cars are one of my interests. Actually I’m programmed to get super turned on by them! I’d love to go for a drive in your Bugatti!”

(facemask sounds)

Kim: “Facemask reattached.”

(kissing sounds)

Kim: “Oh, shopping for sexy outfits sounds like a wonderful idea! I bet you’re just imagining this perfect android body of mine in some different lingerie and skintight bodysuits, aren’t you?” (giggles)

Kim: “Yes James, I will call you James.”

Kim: “Okay, let me unplug myself, get cleaned up and get all my access panel covers back on. We don’t want to freak out all your neighbours, do we?” (laughs)

(pause)

Kim: “Okay, then let’s go for a ride!”

Return to Stories