Helping post: logical interference.

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
--NightBattery--

Helping post: logical interference.

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Battery the Battery Presents:
I run into a dead end while trying to make a fembot strip. I could use some direction.
Okay i was doing this:
Lesbian student one is in love with student two (who's a Robot), and promptly communicate this to her.
Robot Student two shows excited at the idea of being of interest to Student one but suddenly Robot student two's programming prevent her from continue with this activity.
What could be the excuse to alter Student two? should student one use violence? should student two be smart enough to want to be willingly reprogrammed or she would just walk away excusing herself?

--NightBattery--

Re: Helping post: logical interference.

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Hey, yeah....
OF COURSE

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

I'd put it that way the robotic student clumsily denies, is then accused of being homophobic by people around because of choosing the wrong words, doesn't understand, cries, then rampages and is calmed by the student who was first interested in her.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Murotsu » Sat May 21, 2016 6:14 pm

How much free will are you giving student 2 (the 'bot?). 2 isn't "homophobic" in any case. She's programmed however she is by someone else, not her. She does what that programming requires her to do. Now, it's up to 1 to figure out how to get around that problem.

If student 1 has the skills to reprogram 2 then 1 might get her way. The question becomes how many obstacles do you throw in her way? You could make that into a drawn out process even.

Maybe 1 is in a class or two with 2 such that she can gain access to 2's software. Or, 1 doesn't know how to reprogram 2 so she has to learn, even asking 2 to help her do that (that is 2 provides 1 the means to her, 2's, demise so-to-speak). That could lead to all sorts of studying together with mild flirting and such by 1 who is increasingly wanting to successfully reprogram 2.

Or, 1 starts to search for off the shelf software to do the job, running into other complications along the way... Maybe competition for 2, maybe other robots...

1 might befriend 2 instead, even after asking for a more intimate relationship. Possibly 2's programming doesn't let her recognize that 1 is being devious in befriending her after asking for romance.

Throw in some situations where 1 defends 2 from other predators or other dangers she seems unaware of for more interaction.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun May 22, 2016 4:54 am

By the way, Battery, I think you are a genius making comics without words. If you can hang on that in your story, the result would be a piece of art.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:32 pm

what about reading the story "The Bridesmaid"?
www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=The_Bridesmaid

I guess the story has something same of your situation.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:33 pm

by the way, does 1 knows that 2 is a robot?
is 2 a sleeper or not?
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Mon May 23, 2016 2:49 pm

So the challenge is to get #2 in bed with #1 in 4 more panels? ;)

I'd say Student 1 proposes touching hands, touching lips, nudity, etc. in a manner that Student 2 can avoid perceiving as sexual. Circumvent the no-lesbian programming.

Or maybe Student 1 claims to be male and proves it with a strap-on ...
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon May 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Heh heheh, yes.
I want to create a situation where we could see some boobies, and maybe malfunction, some inner pieces and even some real love why not.

Circumventing the no-lesbian programming could be the move of #1. Then perhaps, #2 suffers a malfunction for trying bypass her programming just as things where about to get interesting, #2 gets on autopilot trying to get authorized maintenance but #1 turns her off, she comes back to herself, probably naked in the multitude and perhaps next scenes would be the girls researching a way to bypass the programming reading books and asking people to get to a reprogramming scene with #2 gratuitously naked as #1 tries using pirate software or something.

Kalaen

Post by Kalaen » Tue May 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Just wanted to say, Battery your art has come a long way since you first popped up on here. Keep going buddy it's awesome.

Murotsu

Post by Murotsu » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Maybe show 1 trying to find like an I/O port on 2 to put something like a thumb drive in to reprogram 2. Alternately, an on / off switch... Maybe she gets a friend to give her the software, offering to share (now you have a threesome) if it works. Where such a port is could lead to all sorts of gyrations and clothing issues for 2.

For example 1 goes to nerd girlfriend 3 to get the program. 3 tells 1 the port is under 2's right boob... 3 wants in on the action with 1 because 3 doesn't get much being a nerd. Now you have a reason for 1 to try and get 2 at least topless... Then 3's software leads to unexpected issues with 2...

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue May 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Thank you my lurker friend, we'll make you proud of us one day.

          _ "Is holding hands like this a forbidden activity?"
           _ "No, I guess?"
          _ "Is this against your programming?"
            _ "nh,nh..no? Right?