Lost but Found, 5 - Alien Eyes

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Lost but Found, 5 - Alien Eyes

Post by gynoneko » Fri May 20, 2016 10:44 am

Been a while, but I am finally picking this one up again. PLEASE let me know what you think. And Dollspace, we need to chat about the next chapters soon.

Part 1. Previous, Next.
============
Lost but Found
Chapter 5 - Alien Eyes
by Gynoneko, Dollspace

Goddamn I could see the news headline now. “Man stuck having sex with broken robot dressed as a cat.” 4chan would have a field day with me.

"Shit" I cursed as I tried to get a reaction out of her by tapping her cheek or snapping my fingers. Nothing. She was completely frozen. Even the panels on her sides were still open to allow heat to escape. I pulled myself out of her, and untangled my body from her stiff limbs in a very awkward and uncomfortable way. Good thing no one saw this; I was reaching a whole new level of nerd-dom by having to separate myself from what one might call a sex-toy. No, she was more than a sex-bot, although right now she was more like a sexy paper weight.

And I was going to have to fix her. I started to worry though; I never worked on a model this advanced before. I threw some underwear and sweatpants on and sat her up on the bed, still frozen in the same position. Luckily, she was not so strong or stiff that I couldn't reposition her limbs, allowing me to force her arms and legs into a sitting pose like a mannequin. I grabbed her mobile terminal, and her tail, and got started.

Luckily, her power was still on and stable, allowing me to run a full systems check on her. Alexia's terminal revealed she was stuck in some sort of loop after she overloaded one of her processors on her logic board, shorting it out. I'd need to replace it. Luckily, it was a standard chip, although it was an uncommon one, but I knew there were several at the store, and I was sure I could get one without anyone noticing. I might even be able to sneak in that night. Heck, they hadn't even closed yet. The sooner the better.

Unfortunately, I'd also have to bring her in with me. I didn't have the tools to repair an android this advanced at home, but our advanced robotics station, where I repaired all the Fleshies like Lyss, would be properly equipped. But there was no way in hell I was going to get her in the building in this state! At least not without anyone noticing, and I didn't want anyone to see her, not with that couple lurking about at the accident site.

One of the tricks I often had to use at work when repairing and android involved putting it into "safe mode". This allowed me to give it simple commands and it would follow them, no questions asked, no A.I., no higher functions. The commands had to be limited to simple things like basic movement and access to various ports. It was one of those things only a licensed technician should ever do, since it was all too easy to destroy a robot when in this mode. But I still hadn't found Alexia's "on" switch, and had no idea how to restart her or change her mode.

Perhaps her terminal would have answers, I hoped. I scoured through all the menus in her system and found what I needed. Just like any good technician, a simple search field yielded the desired results. "In the event of a system failure, this UNIT can be put into SAFE MODE through a voice command from her registered user or access from a compatible terminal." Voice command? Assuming her functions still worked enough to process it, I might as well give it a try.

"Alexia, reboot to Safe Mode."

She remained there, her face still clenched and frozen. It didn't work. At least so I thought. Maybe I didn't word the command right. There could be any number of alternatives, I'd have to look it up. Or just use plan B, a direct command from the terminal in my lap. Just as I was about to look for the terminal command, she collapsed on the bed, limp. She looked like she fell unconscious, but then suddenly she stiffened and opened her eyes, looking dead ahead at the ceiling. All the panels and flaps that had opened for ventilation shuttered and closed. She sat up and froze in place, just like she had when I first saw her this evening on the bed.

"Safe mode activated" her sterile voice reported.

"Alexia, can you hear me?"

"Affirmative." She was exactly as before, except this time she answered my question. At least she wasn't that badly damaged, and Erin's fix was still effective. Strange how tough and yet delicate androids can be, especially gynoids.

It was pointless to ask her much else, or tell her anything. In this mode, she'd only respond to direct commands. Anything too complicated wouldn't work, so I had to be careful. I also didn't want to break her any further. With her advanced body and that lurking couple, it would be safest to try to pass her off as human if anyone saw her, except like this no one would believe it. Especially since she was still naked.

I commanded her to stand up, and she complied, standing too stiff to be human. I grabbed a cloth from the bathroom and cleaned her up before dashing into my closet to look for something she could wear.

She wasn't exactly a men's extra-large, so I had to do some digging. She might get away with a t-shirt or sweatpants, despite the fashion faux pas. I found an old box of worn clothes I hadn't worn in years and meant to donate, and as luck would have it, I found an old sleeveless white undershirt. Sure it had a few small stains and smelled stale, and was forever labeled with the unfortunate nickname of a "wife-beater" (a moniker I always despised), but what options did I have? I kept digging in the box but could find little else to help. The best I could manage was an old pair of slightly-too-small-for-me stained sweatpants with a draw-string. With the clothes in hand, and perfectly aware she had no underwear, I returned to Alexia to dress her.

"Put this on" I ordered her with the tank top in hand. She stared ahead unresponsive. Too much. I'd have to be more specific.

"Raise your arms over your head" I commanded. She complied, lifting her arms straight up. I slid the top over her, adjusting it as I tried to settle it into place on her torso. Lowering her arms, it was easy to see this top was just too large on her, but at least it covered the important parts, while leaving ample cleavage. Her nipples poked through the fabric easily but maybe in the dark no one would notice.

"Lift your right foot." Alexia balanced on one foot and I slid one pant leg on. I had her switch feet and slid the pants up the rest of the way. They were too small for me anymore (they fit when I bought them, they just shrunk, I swear), but on her they fit ok. Although, they were definitely too long for her, dragging on the ground, and needed to be tied to fit. I rolled up the legs in cuffs, sort of, and stood back to look at her.

Everything fit all wrong, and it gave off the impression that she didn't care about her appearance. The chest was too tight, the rest too baggy, and she looked like a girl wearing her boyfriend's clothes. Kind of like a college freshmen wearing pajamas to class except ugly and not cute. With a pair of flip flops, she was at least dressed enough to sneak into the shop without getting arrested for indecent exposure.

Except for 2 problems. Her tail, and her cat ears. If I didn't want people to know she was a robot, I'd have to do something about those. The tail was actually a problem because it meant I couldn't pull her pants up all the way in the back, making me worry they might still fall off if she moved too much.

Heck, if they could extend from her, they could go back in.

"Alexia, retract your tail and ears." Just like that, her ears retreated under her hair and her tail shortened all the way to nothing under her shirt. I had to wonder what caused them to come out in the first place, but that was for another time. I readjusted her clothes and was satisfied enough that she at least looked human and wasn't naked. If I wasn't so concerned with fixing her system, I might have worried about how much buying clothes for her would cost me.

As she stood there, I dressed myself and grabbed her terminal. I really wished Erin was working, I could use her help trying to figure out the repair, but I was confident enough in my own experience to be able to do this on my own. I hoped I was right.

"Alexia, follow me." She took step right behind me, and follows as I walked her out the door, closed the apartment, and approached my car. Opening the door for her, I worried about giving her commands out in the open if someone was to hear. But I had no choice, so I kept my voice low. "Alexia, please sit in the car seat." She sat, facing me, with her legs hanging out the door.

I sighed. Looking around to make sure no one saw me, I knelt down and lifted her legs, rotating her until she was fully in the car. Then, after buckling her in, I checked again to make sure no one saw me. So far so good. My neighbors weren't really that nosy, but I was extra paranoid.

I got in, started up the engine, and took off. Naturally, in this state she never said a word or even looked out the side window. All she did was stare blankly ahead. As eerie as this was, I used the time to think about all the epidermal units I've ever repaired, all the training I had undergone, all the enthusiasts websites I frequented, and hoped something I've already learned would help me figure out how to repair Alexia.

We pulled into the parking lot. There were only two other cars there. That meant Bill was still there, and probably Trevor. He usually stayed late when I wasn't around to close up registers and turn off the lights. The store officially closed 5 minutes ago. Guess it took longer to get her dressed than I expected. But maybe I would be lucky and Lyss would already be in Bill's office for her maintenance and I could sneak in. There was a good chance this might actually work as long as I was fast!

I led Alexia to the back door, and after fiddling with the keys, snuck my head inside. I didn't see anyone around. No sign of Lyss, Bill, Trevor, or any other workers. I decided to go for it. I took Alexia's hand and led her to the advanced android repair room at a fast pace. It was on the opposite wall but at least it wasn't locked, so no one was in there.

"Stay here" I told Alexia before shutting the door with her inside. I had to be quick and quiet. Bill would be furious if he saw me sneaking about. I dashed as quietly as I could over to the spare parts section and scoured it for the damaged chip. Bingo! Still in the packaging with about half a dozen others just like it. I decided to pick up a few other parts I might need just to be safe, and sprinted back.

Alexia stood there waiting for me as I entered the room and quietly locked it behind me. The room was just as I remembered it. Walls painted a sickly green, a layback chair in the center, monitors and terminals lining one wall, a slew of lights and tools hanging from robotic arms above... The whole thing looked too much like a cross between a server room and a dentist office. At least it was a relatively soundproof room, so I didn't have to worry about noise, but I did have to worry about getting locked in. Maybe trying to do this tonight wasn't such a hot idea after all.

Opening her terminal, I pulled up the screen that listed the damage. I commanded her to extract her tail and hooked her up to the computer to monitor my work, and as such, it could keep an up-to-date assessment of her damage as I performed her repair. The damage itself was all in one spot, but I didn't know how to access it. I decided to take a chance, and issue a voice command.

"Alexia, open ports to give me access to your sensory input center, your logic board, and chip ANDEL-i85" I ordered reading the chip number off the screen. Without so much as a confirmation, skin and hair on the left side her head began to move, reveal the complex inner mechanics of her brain. Except she wasn't done. Layers of inner components somehow moved out of the way, allowing me access to deeper areas of her brain. Normally it would take me 10 minutes or so to remove these parts just to get access to the deeper sections, not to mention having to put them back, but with Alexia, I had full access in seconds!

I sat Alexia down on the work table. The bright lamps were a great help to see inside her. Adjusting them to the perfect angle, I grabbed a set of tools and donned a pair of magnification goggles, before I started to peer inside her mind.

Her brain was a marvel of complex parts, using the most up-to-date technologies I only read about. And some things I had no clue about. She was certainly the most advanced android I ever worked on, but as I studied her internal structure, I breathed a sigh of relief. She was not as unfamiliar as I feared.

From what I could tell, her brain used much of the same technologies other advanced androids used. Some of it was just like Lyss. The only difference was that her brain was more compact, harder to work in, and used newer parts I never worked with before. Despite the similarities, it was actually far more complex in how it was designed and implemented. It was physically impossible to work on components as small of some of the ones she had in her head, and would have required the more sophisticated robotic assistant. Thank goodness none of those areas or components burned out. Without Lyss helping, any finite components would be impossible to repair in one night.

I reached in and gently got to work. A chunk of a small circuit board was charred and blackened, and would need to be replaced, along with a few other parts. Having her sit there while I worked inside her head reminded me of brain surgery. I was no brain surgeon though. As I worked I would glance back at the monitor at all the red text indicating an error caused by the damage.

I extracted the damaged board and studied the components. I was in luck, all of them were replaceable. The board on the other hand… I placed the board in a scanning bay stuck in the corner of the room. We had a few of these in the shop and they proved to be invaluable, especially with custom jobs like Lyss and Alexia. The computer scanned the board in seconds, and evaluated the design and dimensions. With a few clicks of a mouse, the scan was transferred to an output format, and a new exact replica was being printed out from our 3D circuit printer. While that was working, I gathered all the components for the new board and made sure there was no other damage. From my diagnostics, we were in the clear, the board and attached components were the culpri, and the red errors were now complaining that the compact board was missing. I figured I'd have to design a more robust one someday but for now this should work.

As soon as the printer paused and sounded a tone, I opened it up and placed all the components on the new board brfore allowing it to finish attaching them into place. The new board was quickly tested and put into place where the old board used to be. In all, replacing and repairing the damaged components took probably 20 minutes, and I was rather pleased with the result, assuming she functioned correctly. The errors had vanished.

"Alexia, please close and seal all ports." The layers of boards and circuits and optical wires and processors folded back in on themselves and locked into place one layer at a time, until her entire head was closed and her skin and hair returned to normal. I watched her skin move in tiny hexagons, which would allow for a variety of different shaped ports to open up. It was nothing like I had ever seen before. She looked like herself again, and I never would have guessed I was just inside her head. I turned to look at the terminal still attached to her tail. The damage was gone, and all was green. I was lucky it wasn't worse.

Now that the damage was fixed, I had to do something about her programming to prevent this from happening again. Of course I wasn't sure exactly what to do, but I quickly accessed her logs and looked for the source of the bug. I found what I thought was the culprit before too long and accessed the file. Her body was very advanced and had a lot of sensors in her skin, especially in the erogenous zones. This was not a set up a do-it-yourself-er could ever hope to create, she was the product of an advanced robotics lab. In short, a one-to-one data conversion was much too high for her processing center and she didn't know how to deal with the overflow of sensory data. At least during sex. She was only a prototype after all. A few strokes of a keyboard, and her data was now cut in half, reducing her pleasure from touch, and reducing the secondary sensory information a lot. She didn't need to be processing all that, so hopefully this makeshift repair would solve, or at least stave off, any future problems. Although I was intrigued by her system and decided she might just become my new programming hobby.

I figured she was some type of government prototype and they hadn't finished testing her. She probably had a mix of over the counter components with custom ones while they developed her, meaning she was a relatively early stage prototype. Keeping her was going to be interesting, if I'm not caught. Perhaps I could further develop her myself. 3D printers now arrays could do amazing things, like print in a variety of materials, which would make customising her much easier, although affording the components I couldn't print would be a problem.

As soon as I finished making the changes, I saved the files and turned back to her. "Alexia, boot into normal mode, please."

"Rebooting" she announced. Half a second later, her eyes rolled back, her face clenched up, and she began to squeal and pant.

"AH! Ah! Aaah!! NYAh! Oooohhhh!" She squealed high-pitched.

I panicked! I must have done something wrong, and now she was in pain! It wasn't until her body stopped convulsing and her moans settled into deep breaths that I realized what was going on: she was still experiencing the orgasm that was so rudely interrupted by her crash. She reached up to her face and hair and suddenly she stopped and looked around, confused.

"Wha- Where am I? How did I get here? What's going on, Kevin?" She sounded genuinely worried, as she looked between me and the rest of the room.

"Are you ok? You had a serious crash when you... uhh... climaxed. I had to put you into safe mode and take you into work to repair you."

At this point she noticed she was wearing clothes, and tugged at her top. "You repaired me? I crashed?!" She looked worried and faced me, placing her hands in her lap, and started bowing repeatedly. “I’m so sorry master, I failed you! Please forgive me!”

“Hey now, it wasn’t your fault” I consoled. Gently, I placed my hand on her shoulder and stopped her from bowing. “This is all my fault. I had Erin repair you without programming her how, and never checked to see if she did it right. On top of that, I should have stopped when you were objecting to it. Your systems are still incomplete, and I should have caught that. I’m the one that failed you.”

She shook her head side-to-side. “It is a gynoid’s duty to serve her master, and if I crashed during the most vital moment-”

“It wasn't your fault. You can’t blame yourself for it. I don’t blame you. And besides, there are far more vital moments than that which would have been worse for you to crash during. Trust me on this, you were fine.”

Alexia wiped her eyes, although I didn’t see any tears, and gave me a smile. “You are too kind, master, but what about next time? How am I to serve you if I crash when you commence sex?"

“I already looked at your programming” I sighed. “I admit I don’t know how to fix you right now. It’s all a bit of trial and error at this point, but I made some changes and hopefully you won’t crash anymore. I think I can make a more permanent fix in time.”

She nodded and looked around the room. “Wow! So you really are a high level android repair technician.”

“Yeah… What? Didn’t you believe me?”

She quickly shook her head again. “No! No no… I’m glad you were able to repair me. I was merely referring to your clearance level...”

“Well, I'm full of surprises. So are you feeling ok now? No errors or anything?”

“No master. Everything seems fine. I didn’t even notice any time pass. One moment we're together in your room, the next I’m here.”

“Speaking of which, we have to get out of here.” I shut down her terminal and disconnected her. “Please retract your tail” I ordered. She complied, and just like before, her tail seemed to recoil under her top. “We need to be extra careful. I don’t know where anyone is for sure, but I don’t want to get caught here after hours with you. If my boss finds out, I could be in big trouble. Oh, and I don’t want anyone to know you’re a robot right now.”

“Why?” she asked, cocking her head to one side.

I wasn’t about to tell her about the people looking for her. For all I knew, they were her rightful owners, or the company selling or transporting her. Or the government. Whatever it was, they had more of a claim to her, and I didn’t want to let her go. But I had to tell her something. “It would cause an upset. You’re too advanced. My boss would never believe I could afford you and assume I stole you or something, and would probably confiscate you and have me arrested. I don't think anyone's ever seen a bot as advanced as you. Well not around here."

She nodded her head. “Ok. I understand.”

“So you need to make sure you keep your ears and tail hidden, and act as human as possible if someone sees us. If anyone asks, you are a friend I was showing around while I grabbed something I forgot. Just let me do the talking.” She nodded again in agreement, and I went to the door to peek out. “Let’s just hope they didn’t already lock us in.”

The lights in the main room were still on, and that meant Bill hadn’t left yet. It usually took an hour to close up all the registers and go through the paperwork, and by my calculation it was only about 50 minutes after closing time. I didn’t see any sign of movement, so I figured I better make a run for it now. Quietly I opened the door and whispered to Alexia behind me. “Follow me closely.”

Alexia took step right behind me suddenly stopped to look around the room.

“Wow… This room is so big!” She explained without even lowering her voice.

“Shh! Come on!” I hushed her, washing for her to join me. She put her hand to her mouth and nodded sheepishly before darting over toward me, next to one of the work tables where the computer were repaired. I looked around to make sure no one heard her outburst. So far so good. Next we hid behind the wall of the android repair station.

“Are those androids like me?” She asked staring at one of the plastic models. I put my hands on her shoulders and shushed in her ear, pushing her down into a crouch. A quick check and I confirmed we were still in the clear. Finally, I forcefully guided her to the exit by pushing her ahead of me as quickly as I could.

“Kev?” Lyss’s voice called out from behind me. Shit!
I turned to look, and Lyss was standing there with confused expression. Her rainbow hair looked a mess, and her clothing was slightly skew. She must have had a rough evening working on the bots without me. A big smile spread across her face as she confirmed it was me, but it quickly faded as she blinked a few times when she noticed Alexia behind me.

“Hey Lyssie-” I crooned, just inches from the door.

“Don’t ‘Hey Lyssie’ me, who is this? And what are you doing here after hours? If Bill sees you, he’ll kill you!”

"I know. You won't tell him, right?"

"Pshh. Of course not. But if he sees you it's a different story. So who's your friend?" she asked turning to Alexia.

"Lyss, this is Alexia. We were just in the neighborhood when she asked to see where I work. Alexia, this is my co-worker, Elise."

"Alexia, huh?" Lyss stood there, hand out, waiting for a handshake.

Alexia just looked between Lyss's hand and her face, not sure what to do. I gently nudged her side, and whispered to her ear "take her hand."

"But I'm already standing" she whispered back.
I wanted to slap my forehead. "Just take it" I nudged again.

"Oh!" Alexia exclaimed as she took Lyss by the hand. Lyss shook her hand, rather forcefully, pulling Alexia forward and almost off balance. Alexia, for her part, stood there studying the gesture as something she'd never seen before, but the expression on Lyss's face told me we were blowing our cover.

"Pleased to... uh... meet you. Um... Are you alright?" Lyss was puzzled by Alexia's strange behavior.

"Pleased to... uh... meet you too" she replied copying perfectly what Lyss said. At this rate she'd screw it up. I had to think of something fast.

"She's just a little tired" I explained. "We were out... walking."

"Walking? You?" Lyss scoffed. "Well, if anyone can get this PC-head out of the lab and exercising, I'd applaud her. But maybe you should take it easy."

"She'll be fine" I assured her, as they finished their awkward greeting.

"So... Alexia is it? Name's Elise, but everyone calls me Lyss. You uh... interested in robots? I got to say if a girl hung around this guy, she'd either have to love robots or be one. Am I right?" She joked, trying to break the ice.

Alexia stood there, not sure how to respond. I laughed a forced fake laugh and nudged Alexia to do the same. She understood and copied me with a fake laughed as well, which was even more suspicious than if we had both stayed silent. Great...

"You sure you're feeling alright?" Lyss wondered with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes, I'm fine, Lyss" Alexia replied.

Lyss turned toward me, crossing her arms. "You never told me you had a girlfriend."

"Oh... She's not my girlfriend... She just a friend" I defended. A friend with benefits and admin privileges.

"We just met today" Alexia replied. I clenched my teeth; that was going to make this even more awkward.

"Oh... I see. So you two just met... And you're already showing her around your work." Lyss's tone seemed to drop as her voice softened. Her arms fell by her side and she dropped her gaze.

“Yes” Alexia began. “We were doing se-”

I threw my hand over her mouth, muffling her voice and interrupting her. Lyss raised an eyebrow as I tried to recover. "I left something here by accident, that's all. Already got it. What about you Lyss?" I asked desperate to change the topic. "Weren't you in maintenance with Bill? What are you doing down here?"

"Ah... Um... No. I was just... uh... helping Trevor with... something... up front." Lyss's voice trailed off as she stared off into empty space.

"Are YOU alright? You seem distracted and you look awful."

"What? Oh, I'm fine. I just... I'm having some trouble with my memory... again. I'm sure the maintenance session will get it." She shook her head and waved her hand like it was nothing, but I could tell something was bugging her.

"You sure-?"

“It’s funny… I never seem to forget any time we're together but… What was I just doing?” Lyss asked herself.

"Hey Lyss," Trevor interrupted, "have you seen my keys? Oh, Kevin, didn't know you were dropping in."

"Actually I'm just leaving."

"And who is this lovely lady?" He asked looking at Alexia like a piece of meat.

"Trevor, my friend Alexia. Alexia, another co-worker, Trevor."

He held out his hand, and she caught on rather quickly, taking his for the handshake. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance" Trevor grinned. Instead of shaking her hand, though, he kissed it.

Alexia just looked between me and him, not sure what to do. Neither did I, but I suddenly had the realization she was going to copy him. I quickly nudged her and nervously shook my head at her before she could mimic him. Luckily she refrained from kissing his hand and just stayed standing, albeit in a stiff and awkward manner. "Pleased to... uh... meet you" she said exactly like before.

Lyss nudged Trevor with a raised eyebrow, causing him to let go of Alexia's hand with an "Ow". Alexia returned her hand to her side but studied their actions carefully.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his side.

"This isn't the 1800's" Lyss objected. "You can shake her hand next time. Or is that a trick dogs learned that you never did?"

"Ouch" he whimpered at her cut down. "My apologies, I'm just trying to be a gentleman."

Lyss scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You better get out of here Kev before someone else sees you. It was nice to meet you Alexia." She waved goodbye as she walked away to her work station to put things away. Something about her behavior made me think she was upset with me for sneaking in, or maybe it was Alexia. Regardless, I figured I'd better get out now while I was still employed.

"Yeah, I better get going. See ya, Trevor. Bye Lyssie" I called out waving goodbye. She replied with a simple gesture of her middle finger, not even looking back at me. I know she hates that nickname, but I loved to tease her with it.

"So long" Trevor waved and turned toward Lyss to ask her something. Quickly, I opened the door and rushed Alexia out. Just as I was closing the door behind me, I heard Bill call out for Lyss from his office, as he tends to do. Just in the nick of time. I latched the door and took Alexia arm by the elbow to dart toward the car.

“Woah! Where are we? Where's the ceiling? It’s so dark!” Alexia exclaimed loudly looking up at the sky in amazement as I pulled her along.

“What? We're outside, there is no ceiling” I explained.

“No ceiling?! It's so big! I've never been Out Side before.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Well… Not that I remember. I don't have this knowledge in my database. Why is it all black?”

“Because it's night and the sun isn't up to light up the sky. You're looking up at space... Sort of” I explained.

“Space?! Wow! Aren't there supposed to be stars?” she wondered slowing down to get a better look.

“They're there. The lights are just too bright to see them. It's called light pollution. Cities have lots of lights that light up the earth at night but it drowns out the stars because they are so dim.” Maybe I was getting too technical for her.

“Aww. I wish the lights would go away so I could see the stars.”

Like magic, the lights in the parking lot flickered, and died. The incessant buzzing from the lights stopped as well, leaving us in relative quiet, with no hum of electricity from anything nearby. I glanced around and noticed the lights in the building were also off, as well as the power for the entire block.

“Wow! Thanks! I can see them!”

“I… I didn't do that…” I flustered looking about. “Must be a power outage. Why would the power go out?”

Alexia was looking straight up at the sky smiling. “It's so pretty…”

I glanced up. There were more stars out than I had seen in a long time. It was actually really impressive. “Yeah… It is. Maybe we can go stargazing some time but right now we have to go. Come on.”

We got to the car and got in. I quickly showed Alexia how to put on her seat belt, and climbed in myself, turning over the engine. From the corner of my eye, I saw Alexia look at her hand and then wipe it on her pants.

"Why did he kiss my hand? Was he trying to commence sex? I only just met him…”

I sighed. "Not exactly. Because it's Trevor, and anything female is a target to him. I'm sorry about that." I pulled out of the parking lot and started home. "What about me? You don't really know me, but you kissed me earlier and..."

"Did sex? Yes... It is true I only met you. But you found me, repaired me, and were kind to me. I owe you my life. Is that not what one does to show gratitude? Besides, now you are my registered master user." She gazed out of the window looking at everything we passed by.

"Oh... Is that all?" I jokingly asked as I took note of the extent of the power outage. It seemed to only affect a few blocks. I hoped my apartment was not part of it or all that work on Erin would be lost.

She shook her head, turning toward me. "No... I don't understand it but I feel attracted to you." She started to wiggle in her seat a little. "I don't know... You smell good, and I feel safe and comfortable near you. Not like I felt around Mr. Trevor. Your presence feels warm and gentle, while his was…cold. I don't understand."

"Yeah, Mr. Trevor does tend to make girls uncomfortable at times” I noted putting emphasis on the ‘mister’. “So you think I smell good?"

She nodded. "You have a pleasing scent; I do not fully comprehend my reaction to it. It activates my pleasure centers and sexual systems, like when you touched me, just not as strong.” She looked out the window again, reading signs and observing the various foreign objects she had never seen before. “What about you? My sensor logs indicate my sexual systems were not tampered with or mishandled before you activated me. Do you find me attractive, master?"

I coughed, almost choking from her question. "Well, yeah. You are very attractive. I'm just not the kind of guy to violate an unconscious girl like that. I would say I like you, a lot."

"So you were showing self-restraint on my behalf?” She looked back at me grinning. “Does that mean you will want to do- have sex with me again?" She wondered as she rubbed her thighs together.

I coughed again. "Well... I hope so, I mean, if you want to." She looked awfully cute sitting there, but something told me her mind was in other place. "Maybe not tonight. I'm exhausted." I decided to take more major roads this time, to avoid the dark narrow bridge and hopefully evade any surveillance at up by the couple from earlier, and to my relief, the lights from here on were lit and buzzing.

"Oh, ok." she responded. "I would like that, if I don't crash again" she added.

"I'm sure we can fix that problem. Sex is great and all. It feels good, has physical and emotional benefits for humans, and builds a bond between people... But it is a private thing… Only between friends who are in love…”

“Love?” She wondered.

“Well… Love or lust. Or both.”

“So I am your friend? Do you love me?”

“Ah… Um… I don't know. I think this was too fast to be love. We only just met. I like you…”

“Then you lust me?”

“Umm… I... yeah… I lusted for you…” I nervously croaked.

“I do not understand. What is love and lust?”

Was that a loaded question? How the heck could I answer that? I thought back to my parents and something they taught me. “That's too complicated to answer directly… But in short lust is when you want someone to make you feel good. Love is when you want to make them feel good. I guess. I don't know… it's more complicated than that. Those are tough questions. The way I see it is if you want sex, it has to be mutual.”

“Then… If I want master to feel good, I love master?”

“It's… more complicated than that. Just… Remember you are very attractive and other men might want to have sex with you.”

“Well I doubt I would want to sex with anyone other than you.”

"Maybe not. But you are advanced enough, you might think on your own… Then, I think, you'll find I’m not the only attractive male out there. I'm not even that attractive.” This was going nowhere. “Just be careful if men hit on you and try to turn you on."

"But I am already activated."

"No no no... It's an expression that means to make you horny." She looked at me puzzled. "Activate your sexual protocols" I clarified.

“Why would hitting me activate my sexual protocols?”

I was not going to answer that. "Look… Some will just force themselves on you. Don't let them."

“Is forceful sex bad?” she asked.

Geez. “It isn’t that forceful sex is bad, but any sex where both parties are not willing and consenting is bad. If someone tries to have sex with you against your will you should stop them or get away.”

She nodded and looked out the window at the passing lights. “Master… You ignored my warnings before my crash. Was that bad?”

“I…” Shit! “Alexia… You're right, I did. I'm sorry. I took it too far. I should have stopped when you asked me to. It felt so good, and had been so long, I ignored you. Can you forgive me?”

She shook her head. “I am fine. It did not hurt, and I am glad you could repair me. I did not ask you to stop. To be honest, I enjoyed it, and I didn’t want you to stop. I was just not prepared for the sensations. Or the crash.”

“So… are we ok? I mean, I didn’t overdo it did I?”

She looked at the sky thinking. “I didn’t tell you to stop, exactly. I must admit it was a lot more than I was expecting, but I liked it. You didn’t overdo it, I should have asked you to stop when I realized my systems were overheating, but I just couldn’t. It… felt too good to stop.” She smiled and blushed at me, rubbing her thighs together. “I will be careful and tell you directly if there is a problem in the future.”

I exhaled. “Good. And I'll be more careful to listen. The last thing I’d want to do is hurt anyone, especially you. You’ll be careful around other guys too, right? I mean I’m not going to give you a command, but I would like it if you-”

“As my master user, I promise to only provide sexual services to you, unless you otherwise command it."

"Yeah, ok. I think this might work. Are you sure you’re ok with that?"

She nodded "Yes" while looking up at me and smiling as I tried to concentrate on the road. Her still erect nipples pushing against her shirt were distracting. Several moments passed in silence before she broke it.

“So fast” she whispered to herself studying the road outside her window. She seemed really distracted by the cars and buildings. As we turned off the highway, she looked down at her lap thinking. "Why did you call her Lyssie?" she wondered, out-of-the-blue.

"What?"

"Lyss. Elise. You called her Lyssie, and she gestured rudely at you afterwards. I think it was a rude gesture; it is registered in my database as such. I don't think she liked being called that. Do you dislike Lyss?"

"Oh, that" I chuckled to myself. "Don't worry about it, we're best friends. I just call her that to tease her. It's all in good fun. She calls me Kev, I call her Lyssie."

"Is that a 'nick-name'?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Should I call her Lyssie as well?"

"NO! No... She barely lets me do it, I think you should just call her Lyss."

"Ok. Shall I call you 'Kev' as well?"

"Heh... I'd rather you not."

"Hmmm... Humans are so complicated, socially" she remarked.

"Lyss? She's not a human. She's the same as you, a gynoid. Not as complex as you I don't think but still very advanced."

"And she is a co-worker? And you are friends?"

"Yeah. She came in damaged and it was my job to repair her. When her owner abandoned her we took her in to help out and pay off her repair charges."

"Was it your job to repair me too?"

"No... I told you, I found you after that accident. I mean, repairing you was more of a passion of mine I guess. Not that I didn't enjoy repairing Lyss."

"And you had sex with her too?"

I coughed on my own spittle when she asked that so nonchalantly. "What? No! I could never... Well hopefully... I mean, we've never... She's my co-worker. She lives there, she-"

"She finds you attractive, I think. Both you and her had elevated heart rates and dilated pupils during your interaction. My database indicates this is a sign of arousal."

I coughed some more. Alexia could tell that? Lyss found me arousing? Lyss could emulate human arousal?!

She giggled. "It's ok. She is very attractive too, I suppose it must be difficult to work with her as a friend."

I cleared my throat. "Not really. We aren't lovers or anything, and I'd get fired if we took it that far. I mean I do like her… She's really great and all but I don't... I... I rather not talk about it." This line of questioning was making my head hurt.

Alexia sat there silently for a few minutes as we drove home. She seemed deep in thought looking out the window and I figured I'd let her think. It was her first day activated and she was exposed to a lot, so she was bound to have questions. I found myself contemplating Lyss and her disheveled appearance, despite having a cute girl in the car next to me.

"I've got it!" she called out about a minute from the apartment complex. "You can give me a nickname too!"

"Give you a nick-?"

"Something short and cute, like Lyssie... I know! How about Lexie? Yes. Call me Lexie!"

"Lexie?" I asked.

"Yes, it's short for Alexia, and ends in a vowel making it feminine and what I believe is commonly considered 'cute'."

"I'm not going to call you Lexie" I objected... Although Lexie had a nice ring to it.

"Aww..." She complained as we pulled into a spot. The lights were still on so we were in luck.

"Look Alexia, we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We've got to get you some clothes and anything else you'll need, and then I have to go to work. And I probably have more to reprogram in you to make sure you don't crash again. I think it's best we turned in for the night."

"Turned in? Turned into what?"

I belted out a full laugh! Alexia was too cute. She had a lot to learn still, but I figured it was going to be a lot of fun.

As we got back into the apartment, I sat on my couch, relieving the stress from the day. It felt good to relax for a minute, but Alexia just stood there, looking at me with a smile.

"Come on, sit with me" I pleaded tapping the seat beside me.

"Oh! I didn't think I was allowed to” she said, scratching her head.

"Of course you are allowed to" I pointed out. "You aren't my slave or anything. Relax, enjoy yourself." I flipped on the TV but kept it quiet for now.

"But, you DID register me, making me your property" she added, still standing there. "I can be your slave if you want me to. It's my role to serve you."

Naughty kinky thoughts filled my head. "Technically yes. But it wasn't that long ago that women were property to men. I'd like to think we've moved beyond that. You are smart, aware, and capable. When you are with me, you are free to do whatever you like. Within reason."

She stood there processing what I said. "Whatever I... like? So you don't want me?" she asked twisting her face in confusion.

"No, no, no... On the contrary! I'm enjoying your company so far. A lot! I want you around, but could it be more as friends, and not just master/servant?"

"Friends?" She plopped down in the seat next to me thinking about this. "But I am a servant. What I want is to make you, my registered user, happy."

"And what makes me happy is to be your friend and make you happy."

"I'm confused again. If my desire to make you happy is fulfilled when you are happy, but you are happy when I am happy... But I am happy when I make you happy..."

"Don't think too hard about it, you might short something else out" I warned. "Tell you what, when in my house, or hanging out with me, it would make me happy if you are as independent and free-willed as possible. So if you promise not to ask me permission every time you want to do things you enjoy or need to do, I promise to... uh... give you things to do. Deal?"

"So you want me to...?"

"How about this? I want to be your friend, and I want you to be yourself. I'll 'hire' you to take care of things and I'll pay you by covering your expenses... Rent, food, maintenance, electricity... I'll take care of you if you help out around here."

"I see. So a mutual exchange of services? I'll take care of your needs and you'll take care of mine?"

"Exactly!" I smiled sitting back.

"But... I am a robot. The word 'robot' means 'slave'. It is my very nature to serve you, master! I can only be happy when I serve you."

I groaned. "Fine! I guess there's no avoiding it. We'll stay master and servant I guess, but I want you to feel free to do things on your own, and ask me for help as well. Be independent and don't ask permission for everything. Remember I want you to enjoy being here. Relax, get comfortable, and enjoy life!"

"I would like this very much, but I have one request."

"Shoot."

"Shoot?" she questioned, twisting her face again in that cute way.

"It means 'tell me your request'."

"Oh. Well, I request that, as my master... I would appreciate it if you helped me understand things I don't know or remember.”

"Well of course! I'd be glad to help you out. And if you ever get confused or stuck on something, or want something from me, anything, just ask." She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me inquisitively. "Anything at all" I clarified.

"But I could never ask you!" She objected, forgetting she was the one that practically begged me to do her in the shower.

"Sure you can. Try it, I might just listen."

"Uh... Ah... Um... I.... no... I can't."

"Sure you can. Give it a try. Go on" I encouraged her.

She nodded. "Ok... Could I have... a glass of water then?"

"Water? Sure" I smiled as I got up and went to the kitchen. She sat there nervously watching me with her face beet red. It looked like she wanted to stand up and stop me or something, but she managed to keep herself seated as I poured water from the fridge door into a glass for her. She smiled sweetly as I handed it to her, sitting down again.

"There you go."

"Th- thank you!" She stuttered as she took the glass and sipped at it.

"So? Do we have a deal? I'll take care of your needs, you take care of mine, you get independence, I'll get a helper, and I'll teach you whatever I can. You'll still be my servant and I'll be your master, but we’ll be friends."

She nodded with a grin. "Deal."

I sat back and leaned into my couch relaxing. To my rather pleasant surprise, Alexia leaned into me, and rested her head on my shoulder. She sat there with her eyes closed, slowly breathing, with the glass of water still half full in her lap. I hadn't had a girl rest on me in longer than I cared to imagine. It felt nice. I brushed her hair lightly as she began to smile. I couldn't help but stare down her front at her ample cleavage.

"That's nice, Master" she cooed with her eyes closed. I swear to god she started purring. It was quiet, but the soothing vibrations of a cat-like purr lulled me to sleep.

I was woken up probably an hour later by the sound of distant gunfire. I sat up to look around, but realized that not only was Alexia still sleeping against me, but so was April, and the TV was on still showing a news clip from the war. Quickly it cut away from the scene to a man talking in a dull emotionless tone. If it wasn't for the television and screen actors’ guild keeping humans employed instead of robots, I would have sworn he was one.

Just as I was starting to focus on what he was saying, he nodded to his co-anchor, an attractive woman who seemed even less human than he had. She began to talk in a much friendlier but still news-anchor worthy tone.

"Leaked information from an anonymous whistleblower to WKFC news about a possible break-in at a local federal government robotics lab has sparked an official investigation into the matter. After the break-in was brought to light earlier this morning, police and FBI have begun openly investigating the incident. A representative for the lab refused to answer questions regarding the alleged break-in, but a WKFC source has alleged that a female model android was involved in the incident. He described the android as an epidermal model with dark hair and a slim build. The lab has refused to acknowledge any possible theft."

I flipped off the TV. They were talking about Alexia, weren't they? A government android? What was I getting myself into?! The FBI?! I was going to get into seriously hot water if they found me with her. I didn't steal her, but possession is just as bad if not worse.

I looked over at her sleeping face as she snuggled against me. She was nothing like any other android out there. I don't know what she was built for, but if I could just keep her for myself, maybe I'd be happy. Maybe she'd be happy too. Maybe I didn't care if I was happy as long as she was.

No, government or not, I wasn't going to give her up that easily. Whoever stole her was still out there though, and they might still be after her. Probably that couple I saw earlier. Or maybe they were with the FBI. At least they were involved somehow. It was best she stayed low for a while, and maybe this would turn out alright.

She looked very cute sleeping against me, actually sleeping. Androids don't sleep but she seemed to be. I glanced down again and saw her cleavage and bra-less breasts under her shirt, which was still too loose and gave me a good view of her. I could see nipple peeking out at me as her chest rose and fell with each breath. She was going to need new clothes. I'd have to keep her hidden and safe if I wanted to keep her, but she'd have to fit in, and that meant she's need clothes that fit... I'd have to take her shopping in the morning. But she couldn't go out dressed like that. Catch 22.

It was late, and I had lots to do the next day, so I gently moved the cat from me, and carefully grabbed the cup from Alexia's hand placing it on a side table. I slid my hand under the girl to lift her up, but she stirred.

"I thought you said no more sex tonight, Master" she groaned as she stretched and yawned.

"No" I chortled. "Not sex, I was going to carry you to bed to sleep."

"Sleep? I'm a robot; robots don't sleep."

"Well you sure looked asleep to me."

"I did?" She asked twisting her face in a confused but half-asleep expression. "Well, my battery level IS at 12%. I do require a full recharge" she explained with heavy eyes. “I was merely conserving energy.”

"Oh! Right. Well I can plug you into the wall in my room" I suggested.

Alexia shook her head, tired-looking. "I don't have a wall plug in my tail, I need to charge through an inductive pad or through a USB port."

I was fresh out of USB ports in my bedroom, and I didn't have any adapters or inductive pads big enough for her. "Um... Then..."

"I can charge in the other room," she suggested through a yawn. "I think I can use your computer."

"Is that safe? I mean I don't want any more damage to either you or Erin."

"I promise I won't touch any data."

"... Ok" I agreed reluctantly; I really wanted her to spend the night in my bed with me. I was going to have to get her some way of charging in my bedroom. But for now, I lifted her up and carried her into the computer room.

"I can walk you know" she protested but did nothing to stop me.

"I know. This is part of that 'me-serving-you' thing."

She smiled and held on, as I walked her over. Setting her down in the chair, she straightened herself up as her tail protruded from under her shirt. With a gentle click, I attached it to the computer Erin occupied, allowing her to charge. There was no change in Erin, but at least the power from her ports still worked.

"Thank you, master" she smiled. "Have a good night."
She closed her eyes gently and froze. She must have started charging already. I smiled. “Goodnight, Lexie.”

I know, I said I wasn't going to call her that… But I figured I'd try it out once. As I turned to leave, I swear I caught a glimpse of her smiling out of the corner of my eye.

It was time for me to sleep too; there was a lot to do tomorrow. Mentally I took note of what I would have to do before work as I performed my nightly rituals. I needed to go shopping for food, especially if Alexia was going to be eating. Speaking of which, she needed clothes. Shirts, pants, skirts, bras, panties, shoes… I didn't even have any of her sizes. I would have to guess on some basics so I could take her out later to get properly fitted. Oh, and feminine scented products. And an induction charging pad for the bed.

I knew I was going to need more, but anything else would have to wait. I finished my preparations and headed to the bed. This had been one hell of a day, and who knew what else would be in store tomorrow. I thought about the possible future, including my chances of incarceration, as I approached the window to close the blinds.

Something moved outside. Something big. It was dark out but the moon partially illuminated the environment, enough for me to see the silhouette of the culprit. In the top of a tree some ways off, leaves rustled as the gigantic wings of a large bird expanded from its host. The wings were huge, although it was hard to judge an accurate size due to the distance. Then the monstrosity stood up. It looked like it was at least the size of a man, but the wings made it appear even bigger.

The most terrifying part was that the entire thing was pitch black in the dark, except for two bright large round eyes contrasting with the darkness of the form. They were alien eyes, and they concentrated solely on me. Hairs rose on the back of my neck.

The creature was still obscured by the tree, but I could tell it was way bigger than any bird I've ever seen. Maybe it was an eagle, but even that seemed too small. The reflection of moonlight off of two large round eyes staring straight at me sent shivers up my spine. It didn't blink, it didn't flinch, it looked straight at me while I stared back at it. And suddenly, the creature lifted from the tree and flew off and out of sight at lightning speed.

I stood there catching my breath, staring out at the neighborhood and the trees still lit up by silver moonlight. Was I seeing things? Was that real? Perhaps it was an illusion of scale, or my tired mind playing tricks on me. Whatever it was, there was no sign of it now, or that it had ever been there.

I eventually closed the blinds and sat on the bed thinking. It seemed real, but maybe it was an illusion, or a sign. Like it was the personification of my paranoia, like the feeling that someone was watching me. Or that there was danger just around the corner.

I laid down on the bed and tried to think. My heart was still racing and my mind was running a mile a minute, as if the two were competing in a marathon against each other. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well that night.

============
Next Chapter
Last edited by gynoneko on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Re: Lost but Found, 5 - Alien Eyes

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:12 pm

I am well concerned about how this story goes to the future.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu May 26, 2016 8:47 am

Is that a good thing or a bad thing ? Are you concerned because it is off somehow? Or are you saying it is holding your interest and you are concerned for the characters ?
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 am

i'm well concerned and pretty worried when the organization who originally owns the gynoid (not to mention the third party who did stole this certain gynoid and lost it), will finally confront with our hero, and how it will end up.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 pm

:D I hope as it unfolds you will be pleased.
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:03 pm

gynoneko wrote::D I hope as it unfolds you will be pleased.
Looking forward to it. Your labor won't came into vain.