Swap Out

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Swap Out

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue May 17, 2016 12:30 pm

I got inspired to write a little something while sitting at home being all sick...

Swap Out:

Melanie sat on the edge of the bed, her skirt bunched up around her belly. She had a phone clasped in her hand, pressed into her ear, all the while her eyes were closed.

"Yes, I'm sure it isn't working. I already called the support line but the soonest I can get a replacement is Monday."

Melanie was silent for a few moments while someone on the other end of her phone said something.

"Yeah I know, but I don't want to postpone until later..I really like this guy but he doesn't know yet and..and tonight was going to be special.."

Melanie let out a sigh of genuine sadness. Her and Frank had met through a mutual friend and quickly hit things off. They had similar interests and found each other attractive enough that after a few hours of chatting at a party that Frank asked her to coffee the next day.
Melanie accepted of course, her programming dictated that she find an owner within two years of her manufacture date or return to the factory for repurposing. Frank met her randomized criteria and would be a perfect owner..if she could just break the news that she was a robot.

"Please Zoe, just one night and I promise to get it right back to you." Melanie was pleading. There was a moment of tense silence before Melanie let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit, and thanks."

Before long, Melanie's doorbell rang and she quickly sprang to open it. On her door step stood Zoe, just over five feet tall, dirty blond and slim. She had a look that was either bored, annoyed, or just about to smile. As soon as the door opened she spoke "let me tell you just how weird this is and how much you owe me"

"I know, I know, but I really appreciate it." Melanie replied, ushering Zoe inside.

"You better clean it like, 6 times," Zoe said, following Melanie back through her little apartment to the bedroom Melanie had called her from.
Melanie stood at the door and closed it behind Zoe, then walked to the window and closed the blinds. She turned to see Zoe looking at her, one eyebrow raised.
"You want to check for a wire tap while you're at it?" Zoe crossed her arms under her petite chest and shook her head back and forth. Melanie scowled at her.
"I'm just being cautious." Melanie retorted.
“Alright, come on, let’s get this over with. You have a date to go on.” Zoe replied, nodding at the bed in the center of the room. Melanie hiked up her tight black dress once more revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties under it.
“oh, you slut” Zoe teased as Melanie lie down on the bed. As soon as Melanie was situated she immediately spread her legs wide open, allowing Zoe the perfect view of her vagina. Zoe stepped next to the bed and reached down, placing her hand inches away from Melanie’s lips. Melanie squeezed her eyes shut and with a barely audible hiss her vagina slid out a few inches into Zoe’s waiting hand. Zoe then cupped it and slide it, and the mechanical tube attached to it out of Melanie’s body.
The whole assembly was about 8 inches long and looked like a smooth silver tube. Aside from the 3 mounting rails on the outside of it, the whole thing was a simple smooth cylinder. Though on the inside it was a complex array of sensors, lubricating tubing, and synthetic flesh. The worst part was one of those dozens of components wasn’t working for Melanie.
“Sexual module ejected. Please see maintenance guide for further instructions” Melanie intoned before blinking rapidly and returning to normal.
“Must you?” Zoe drawled.
“What? I am just following protocol.” Melanie replied, feigning a wounded tone in her voice. Zoe could only roll her eyes as she set aside the broken component. She then unzipped her jeans and let them and her undergarments slide down her legs into a heap on the floor. Zoe squat down slightly, holding her hand below her own vagina as it also slid out of her crotch. She held it up, it was identical to the one that she had removed from Melanie. Zoe lined up the vaginal module with the opening between Melanie’s thighs and gently slid it in until there was an almost inaudible click.
“Sexual module connected. Loading drivers. One moment please.“ Melanie said in a rather flat tone, causing Zoe to once again roll her eyes at Melanie.
“sexual systems online, would you like this unit to perform a self test?” at this Zoe’s eyebrows perked up, this was a rare moment for Melanie and one that she wasn’t about to let pass.
“Yes please, Melanie.” Melanie’s eyes snapped to Zoe, who was already smirking.
“What? It’s protocol.” Zoe shrugged and walked towards the door, waving over her shoulder. “enjoy your evening!”
Melanie’s hand was already gently spreading her new vaginal lips with one hand while her other began driving deep inside of her. She groaned almost immediately as pleasurable data began flowing through her computerized brain. Zoe had clearly configured this particular sexual component differently than Melanie expected. The sensitivity on it was incredibly high and she found herself loading and executing an orgasm before Zoe had even reached the front door.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

--NightBattery--

Re: Swap Out

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue May 17, 2016 1:26 pm

oh. that's nice. i thought the first fembot was gonna be thrusted with her friend's vagina as if it where a dick given their retractable nature.
Looks very nice written.
no unnecessary information was given.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue May 17, 2016 2:06 pm

This was one of those rare occasions where I had a spare half an hour to knock something out, so I did...that said i kinda like these two characters and I might just write more about them...who the heck knows.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

sadistic-music
Identification: Human

Post by sadistic-music » Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 pm

I hope there's more to it as well, I'd love to see the characters do more! For a brief thing you hashed out in 30 minutes it's great, but I'd love to see what you could do in 60. A great start!

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue May 17, 2016 2:28 pm

@Kishin: It's either writing or world of warcraft...i chose the lesser of two evils...

and 60 minutes/ Why I could write that story twice!....get it...because...ok...

yeah, I think I'll continue this. These little short stories are kinda nice. Maybe I'll start doing something more episodic. Stay tuned!

DZiegler
Identification: Human

Post by DZiegler » Tue May 17, 2016 3:15 pm

I'm staying tuned! Great lil story
Cheers!

Sthurmovik
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Sthurmovik » Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm