Debbi's Diary Chapter 24: Surprises

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Debbi's Diary Chapter 24: Surprises

Post by Murotsu » Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Chapter 24: Surprises

I was heading to the station to catch my train home from work when I saw her. I was talking to Brad, like I usually do so I would get on the same train he is, and we can be together.

“Master, could you get off at my stop? Please?”

“What’s the matter Deb? What’s going on?”

“I will explain when I have accurate data. Please?”

“Sure.”

She was now facing away from me, walking slowly away. I ran to catch her. As I got close I could tell her sensors were tracking me the way mine were doing to her. She turned to face me.

I smiled at her. “Cherry sixty-four? Is that you?”

She smiled back. “Sorry, no. I am Cherry fourteen. Can I help you with something? What is your designation?”

“I am Debbi Twenty-two. Do you know, or have data on, Cherry Sixty-four?”

She tilted her head slightly, staring off into nothing, processing my request.

“I have limited data on my sister” she replied. “She stopped functioning four years, eight months, twelve days ago. She was with a Debbi, like you, at the time designator unknown. She functioned with that unit, and several others for approximately four years prior to that point.”

Her expression softened and she looked cautiously around then moved closer to me. “Do you know more about her? I would love to know more about her.”

“Should I connect to you and we download what we know to each other?” I asked.

“That would be best” she replied. “That way my owner will not know I did this. He checks my chronological activity files regularly.”

I know, my Master told me not to do something like that, but sometimes you have to take a chance and do what must be done. He is not here to tell me no, so I will do this. I need this information.

The exchange took seconds to complete. That would minimize the chances her owner would find something out-of-place.

I started to review the files she gave me on the way back to the station. I gasped, having to stop walking. Brad walked up.

“Something wrong Deb? A malfunction?”

I threw my arms around him smiling. “No Master, I am happy to see you!”

We walked together back to the station.

“Master, is there more than one of me?” I asked as we sat waiting for the train.

“I suppose it’s possible. I mean, most robot models are series production. It keeps their cost down making them more affordable to consumers” he replied.

“Then I am not unique?”

Brad chewed on his lip for over a minute. “What brought this question on? Did you meet another Debbi?”

“No, I met a unit designated Cherry. I had memories, from before, of a Cherry. The Cherry I met looked exactly the same and even had memories of another Debbi.”

Brad looked at me with a scowl. “Deb, did you data link with her and swap files?”

I could not look at him. I shook my head. “Master, I had to know. I am sorry, I disobeyed you. I only gave her the memories I had from before, not any of the ones between you and me.”

“Well, because you were a bad girl I’m going to have to run a scan of your memory and files to make sure you didn’t get anything you shouldn’t have loaded.”

“I am sorry I did it master, but I really wanted to know.” I was crying now.

Brad put his arm around me. “I’m trying to protect you Deb. We both know there’s lots of people out there putting all sorts of vile stuff on girbots like you. I don’t want that to happen to you. You’re too important to me.”

I put my head on his shoulder. “I wanted to know more about myself, that was all. I was so excited when Cherry told me she knew another Debbi. What she loaded to me matched many of the files I had from before. That was why I asked you if I was unique.”

“I’ll check your file system for viruses when we get home. You’ll be fine. I know you can be curious and want to help people, but you have to be careful. Look at what happened where you work.”

“Understood Master. That is why I need to obey you. You help me so much. I love you.”

“To answer your question though, yes, you are unique. There is no other Debbi exactly like you.”

I perked up looking at him, smiling. “Really Master?”

“Yep. There is no other Debbi Twenty Two. You are the only one. Now, there may be other Debbi’s that look like you, even have many of the same memories and files stored in them. But, they are not…” he tapped me on the nose… “you.”

“Think of it this way…”

“I compute, not…”

“That’s irrelevant Deb, think of it this way. You are Debbi Twenty Two. If there are other Debbi’s that look and mostly act the same then you are also part of Debbi. That is, all of you, every Debbi, is part of her. Your experiences and memories are yours, but you can also share them with every other Debbi if you want.”

That took several petabyte of processor space to fully sink in. “That means I am a unique part of someone called Debbi and as long as a Debbi exists, I in some way exist too! That means Debbi is theoretically immortal and I am contributing to her existence as Debbi Twenty Two.”

The train was entering the station. I swung around so I could straddle Brad, wrapping my legs around him as I planted a full mouth with tongue kiss on him. He started to struggle some. Oh no! I kissed him too long! He needs air. I stopped.

“Deb, air!” he gasped.

“Master, the train! We will miss it.”

“Stay where you are Deb, we’ll take the next one,” he said leaning into me a bit. “You were a very naughty girl just now and got me over excited.”

I wiggled forward on him some then whispered, giggling, “I am sorry master. I gave you a hard on. I got too excited when you explained things to me. I am sorry.”

He smiled back. “It’s okay. You really need to learn to control that tongue of yours though. That you can arouse me in an instant with it can create problems, and not just for me.”