Corrupted, Chapter 31 - Epilogue

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Corrupted, Chapter 31 - Epilogue

Post by gynoneko » Tue May 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Ok folks, this is the epilogue! I really hope everyone enjoyed this story. I know it was long and a tad confusing. If there is anything you didn't understand or didn't make sense, let me know so I can address it. I am planning a short story with these characters so there will be more, but I have other stories to write as well. It was fun writing; hope you all had as much fun reading it!

Chapter 1. Previous Chapter.
================================================================================================

Corrupted
Chapter 31 - Epilogue
By Gynoneko

"I do" the white-haired beauty beamed.

"Then by the power invested in me, I proudly pronounce man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Aunt May announced as she officiated.

Raster practically jumped into Vector's arms and kissed him energetically. They were both smiling wide as they completed their vows and became the first legally married android couple in Ino.

The wedding was small, with only about two dozen people in attendance; it was small but very pretty. However, not half as pretty as the girls. Proxy, Lulu, and Ellie were her bridesmaids, and I was a groomsman. Matrix was given the joy of being Raster's Maid of Honor. She took the role very seriously even though she didn't really know what she was supposed to do.

They all wore white and black. Raster's wedding dress had a long tiered skirt and a white bodice that had black trimming, while the girls wore shorter white dresses with layered skirts and black bodices accented with white. They kept the cuts simple and monochromatic. Ellie was smiling from ear to ear the entire time, practically hopping in place as she held a mini-bouquet and watched them kiss. Matrix was busy worrying about if Raster would need a tissue or anything, but was otherwise thrilled.

As the ceremony ended, everyone clapped for the happy couple proceeding down the aisle. It was time for the best part of any wedding, the reception, aka the party! Luckily for us, the wedding itself was held at the same location as the reception, so all we had to do was move a few feet. And that locale was the old palace garden.

Most of the palace had burned down in the wake of the attacks. But a good portion was untouched by the flames, miraculously. The gardens were spared entirely. Thanks to the efforts of many concerned citizens, not to mention the girls' attempts at rebuilding a relationship with the community, most of the rubble had been cleared away and a new building was being built. This time, an official Ainu embassy. The construction was already under way, and it was promising to be just as grand and prestigious as the palace. In fact, a section off it was being reserved as a memorial to the palace, which included the garden.

The garden was now a public space, and was the only area of the palace currently accessible to the public. And it was absolutely beautiful, completely decorated with flowers and ribbons for the wedding. It had been a mild winter and spring was already blossoming. It was also a very appropriate venue, considering it was where the girls used to live most of their lives, Vector too. They were lucky it was able to be used at all.

Raster and Vector's plans for that evening were to spend it at an undisclosed location. There had been too many protests against their union, both because they were androids, and because it was Raster. There were still a lot of hurt feelings out there regarding these girls, and I had to wonder if anyone would be able to vindicate them. Because of what they had done in the past, we were always cautious when in the public eye.

The day went by in a flash. It was hard to believe that it had already been over 4 months since Ellie and Matrix returned to us. Ellie had grown emotionally and mentally. While she wasn't exactly the same as before, she was still clearly Ellie, with all the quirks and behaviors we grew to love. And we were closer than ever. So was Matrix. If anything, Matrix had changed the most. A new body, a new mind, a new outlook on life, and a chance to redeem herself all shaped Matrix into a much more caring person. Although she was still a bit wild and carefree. At last I saw how Ellie and Matrix were once the same person, and what type of person that would have been. Ellie was more reserved, but they shared the same spark.

Matrix and a few others have toasts, there were dances, drinks, food, and a lot of laughing. It was a happy affair, like an oasis in a desert of trouble. Most everyone I knew was there too: Laura, who wore a very sexy red dress, her dad and his guards Bit and Byte, Gabriel, Alice, and even Genesis and Kaylee. Everyone was having a great time, despite the active protesters who chanted just outside of ear shot. Did I mention we had armed guards?

It was still the best party I had been too. And I couldn't help but sit back and enjoy, for the first time in my life, what it was to have family. My father was alive. Hell, he gave away Raster and danced with her like she was his own daughter. That sort of made her my half-sister, although I didn't see it like that. But we were family now of some sort. Even Lulu and Proxy were treating me like one of their own. Not a day went by that I didn't hang out with Lulu, and Proxy still insisted on being my personal guard and assistant. And of course, Matrix and Ellie were just crazy over me. And I was crazy for all of them!

The only person missing was represented by a single empty chair and a candle lit by it: Tess. We didn't know if we could get her back, but chances were she was gone. Her brain was fried, her body destroyed, and we only ever found a partial backup for her. Technically Matrix and Ellie also died, but at least we could restore them, in some way.

Finally the day had come to a night, and the party was winding down. The final events were commenced: the garter toss and the bouquet toss. The garter came first. Matrix shoved me out into position among the few other single men, including my dad oddly enough. The girls were getting riled up.

Vector tossed the garter over his shoulder, and I saw it coming right at me. While I admit I did grab for it, it was Genesis who caught it, mainly by pushing me out of the way.

When it came time for the bouquet, the girls were all excited. Matrix had an intense look on her face. I had to wonder what it would look like with so many gynoids fighting for the bouquet.

The flowers were tossed, and just as they reached the crowd of eager young women, the bouquet vanished in a flurry of movement too fast for the eye to see. What was clear was that, in the end, it was Alice who emerged victorious. Ellie pouted that she didn't catch it, but the others all got a good laugh out of it.

It was a blast! But there was always some reminder that what we were doing was controversial in this city. Even as the happy couple left, they had to get in an unmarked vehicle with tinted windows, while half a dozen other identical vehicles carrying security left with them as a diversion. We waved goodbye until their scheduled return the following week, and at last, as the light of the sun faded and the street lights turned on, we packed up.

Everyone was shaking hands and well-wishing, preparing to leave themselves. I was no exception, but this goodbye was tinged with a hint of sadness for Ellie and Matrix. For the last few months, ever since we returned from Maya, all the girls, including the twins (everyone started calling them that after our return because of how similar they both looked now), stayed at the lab, officially dubbed the New Ino Cybernetics and Robotics Rehabilitation (NICRR) Center. There were too many questions by officials about the sudden reemergence of Matrix and her sister Ellie. Even though we were all fine with it, the public was not content with them living with me, and wanted them studied and tested before they're were allowed back into society. Every night they had to stay in the lab, while they were connected too machines that would study their thoughts and behaviors throughout the day. And they were usually only allowed sorry trips outside the lab during the day. Both Ellie and Matrix were going "home" to the NICRR lab, and I was not allowed to stay with them, although I did see them every day. Regardless, it had put a strain on our relationships to say the least.

It also left me lonely at home although an exception was made for Proxy. She alone was allowed to accompany me home and everywhere else as my personal bodyguard. The two of us were getting along great, and she had really opened up as a person, but our relationship wasn't romantic. However, tonight I had a surprise I was eager to share.

While I said my goodbyes to my May and the others, I noticed Ellie was enjoying herself with Lulu and Proxy, playing in the grass with fireflies. However, Matrix walked by muttering to herself. She was preoccupied with something and seemed irritated... I figured she wanted to say goodbye too and was getting impatient. I tried to focus on my goodbyes with everyone, but it became clear after she passed by me for the third time that she needed some help, and wanted me to provide that help.

"Do you need something?" I asked, turning away from Gabriel after we shook hands.

She turned her head abruptly and looked at me as though I caught her off-guard. "Jimmy! Sorry, didn't see you there. I just going over everything in my head. Being the maid of honor is more stressful than I imagined."

"Your job is over, you did great. You've been acting more like a wedding planner. Being the maid of honor is not about stressing yourself out. Now go have some fun with the others" I explained to her.

"But I keep feeling like there's something else I need to do" she fretted.

"Well you could help clean up I guess" I suggested.

"We hired a crew to do that" she pointed out. In fact the caterers were well-staffed and didn't need any help.

"Well then go play with Ellie."

"I'm not in the mood" she explained. "Tell you what... You can help me figure out what it was I need to do and I swear I'll start having fun and relax" she grinned.

"I'm telling you, you don't have any more duties. You did everything a maid of honor is supposed to do and more. You even helped set up security even though that was May's duty."

"I know" she pouted. "I have been going a little overboard. It's been stressing me out! I mean none of us ever got married before! I didn't think we could." She snapped her fingers. "Ah! I think I remembered something. Could you help me get something in the garden shed?"

"The shed?" I questioned, skeptical of her intent. "What in the world do you need in the shed?"

"You'll see" she bounced. "Come on, it won't take long. I really can't reach it by myself." She pulled at my arm and started to drag me toward the back corner of the garden, where a large sturdy shed stood in the dark. "Please?"

I rolled my eyes and went along with it. "What are you dragging me into now?" I wondered.

She giggled and kept pulling. "I promise you'll like it. And I can't reach it without you."

I let out a sigh. "Fine, but this better not take long."

The shed was ornately decorated with filigree and a fancy paint job and was big enough to be a small bed chamber. It was filled with gardening supplies and tools for wood working and metallurgy.

Matrix pulled open the thick heavy door and beckoned me inside. I flipped the light on, noticing how nice the inside was finished. It really could be used as a living space, complete with temperature controls and insulation. It was the nicest shed I had seen and but then again it did belong to a palace.

Matrix closed the door behind us before turning toward me with a wild look in her eye. She pulled at my shirt, frantically unbuttoning it before feeling my bare chest.

"Jimmy..." She cooed, "I've been so stressed out, I'm about to explode! I can't take it any more" she pouted as she pushed my back against a wall. "I need you, now! I need this..."

Matrix dropped to her knees and quickly unbuckled my pants, liking her lips as she forcefully pulled out my flaccid member. She didn't hesitate to take me into her hand, and start stroking me.

"Matrix!" I objected.

"Jimmy!" She teased back biting her lip with a wicked smile as she stared at my package. "It's been over a month since we last did it. I'm going to scream if I don't get any right now! I need to..." Quickly, she started to lick the underside of my shaft and gently fondle my balls. I found myself getting turned on very quickly.

Matrix didn't wait for permission, she took me in her mouth entirely and started bobbing her head in and out on my growing cock. Pleasure filled my mind. It had been a while since I had sex with Matrix, and even though Ellie usually wanted it every day she had also started to hold off before the wedding. It didn't help that we didn't live together anymore, although I did see them both on a daily basis. I didn't realize it had been almost a month since I had sex until now.

Besides, Matrix was amazing in bed. Or 'in shed' as the case may be. Matrix had a little bit more of a wild steak to her than Ellie, which meant she loved to experiment. She slide her mouth over the entire length of my manhood and started to wrap her lips tightly around me. Her head picked up speed as I held onto the wall behind me to brace myself from her wild motions.

She started to suck harder as she slowed down to take me in deeper. In one long slow movement, she slide her lips and tongue from the very base of my rod all the way down to the tip before I popped out of her mouth. She took in a breath of air before diving back in.

"Holy shit" she panted, as she stared intensely at my engorged member. "Your smell is so intense! I didn't think I'd miss it this much..." She began again licking the head with her tongue, teasing me, while stroking the shaft with her free hand.

"Matrix! You're really wild tonight" I gasped.

She grinned with a flirtatious smile as she placed my cock on her face. "You have no idea how much I need this! Your cock tastes so good" she mewed, her eyes glazing over.

Matrix slipped my manhood back into her mouth and began furiously bobbing her head, reaching as far down as she could go. I felt so good, I was almost ready to burst already. Instead I reached down to her short stylish black hair and pulled her back, removing her from me and lifting her face toward mine. She was literally drooling with her tongue hanging out; her eyes in a daze.

I didn't want to bust a nut from foreplay if she was craving sex so badly, so I reached under her arm and pulled her into her feet. It took her a moment to get out of the trance, but once she felt me press my body against hers, she grinned.

Turning her toward the wall, I pushed her upper body against it as I pulled her ass out toward me. I slid my hand up her thigh, delicately touching her soft skin as I got closer to her erogenous zone, following the smooth, incredibly subtle panel seams of her leg. Finally, I lifted the back of her skirt off her rear. To my surprise, I discovered that Matrix had gone sans panties... to her own sister's wedding. And she was dripping wet.

She looked back at me licking her teeth in a playful smile. I slide inside her, instantly sending waves of pleasure up her spine and out her throat in moans. I slipped inside her with ease, pushing past her labia and reaching all the way back to her cervix in one thrust.

She did her best to keep her voice down, but it was impossible. "Oh God! Yeeees!" She moaned as we became one. "That's what I couldn't reach!" she cooed. With each subsequent thrust, her moans got louder and more frantic. She usually had a voice slight lower than Ellie, but whenever we made love, her squeals could be registered by dogs.

Matrix tried to keep her body upright, but with nothing to hold onto, she started to slide down the wall each time I pulled back. Eventually she was leaning over, pushing her arms out in front of her, and bracing herself as best she could against my assault.

Her moans filled the small space and brought me closer to a climax, but she reached hers first. I felt the moment her pussy walls clenched down against me in a series of pulsating undulations. Her body shook hard enough that she could barely stand if it wasn't for me holding so tightly onto her hips.

I paused to allow her to catch her breath and ride the wave, although I was far from finished with her.

"More" she panted as she regained enough strength that she was no longer in danger of collapsing to the floor. "Harder!" She was relentless. As usual.

I pulled myself out, releasing a small trickle of honey from her pulsating hole. Taking a step away from the wall, I lifted her torso and turned her toward me. She was still in a daze of pleasure, panting with her tongue out slightly. I lifted one of her legs with one hand, pulling her into me, while holding her body close against mine with the other hand. She looked up at me with a curious gaze as she felt my still hard member rub against her sensitive slit.

Matrix gasped as I aligned my hard cock to her pussy, and easily entered her again. She grabbed on tightly to me as I thrust again, pulling her into my movement. Her voice lifted again, but she pressed her head against my chest and moaned into my shirt. Her arms held onto my shoulder and back as best as she could but the overload of erotic sensations left her weak.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Right there!! Yes! More!" She squealed between sweet moans. I tried to push in harder but the position made that difficult. Matrix must have realized it was an odd position that didn't let me reach my fullest depth, and tried to help by standing on her tippy-toes with her one free foot. I reached down to her butt, and lifted, pulling both of her legs up and behind my hips and holding her entire weight as I fucked her while standing. She gasped and squealed, desperately holding onto my shoulders and neck for support.

She was loving it. I adored the playful grin on her face as she bounced in and out, matching my movements. I wanted to keep it up for her, but despite her slim build and light-weight design, I was tiring myself out too fast to keep holding her up. I walked her over to a nearby cabinet with tools and supplies scattered on shelves, one shelf of which was the perfect height for her butt.

I settled her on the shelf while still inside her, and tried thrusting. It worked alright, but she was having a hard time keeping balanced on the narrow shelf. Instead, she instinctively grabbed onto the shelf supporting her with both her hands and pushed her hips up, supporting her weight on her hands.

This worked much better. It freed up her weight, making it easier on me, and it gave her more freedom of movement and stability, allowing more pleasure for her. As I pounded roughly against her, she thrust her hips against mine to the rhythm, allowing me full penetration and making her reach another orgasm quickly.

"Fuck me!" She yelled between squeals, as I grasped one of her bouncy breasts while thrusting. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Fffffuuuck! Hah! Hah! Ah! Ahn!" I felt her body clench up on me and start to shake as she held her breathe against the oncoming orgasm. Her tightening pussy was just enough to make me get close. I picked up my speed, taking over all motion, and pounded my way fast and furiously into her. She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm extended into another one, making her legs and hips shake uncontrollably. Even her elbows started to buckle as she lost strength against her intense orgasm.

I reached my zenith, bursting deep inside her, as I pressed myself against her as hard as I could. She grabbed onto me again with one hand, pulling me into a kiss. She could only kiss me for a short while, but she felt incredible. As our lips parted, she clung to me panting.

"Amazing" she whispered. "I can feel you throbbing inside me." She jerked a few times as her orgasm finally subsided, along with mine.

I pulled out of her, dripping my seed from her glistening hole. As I put her down on the ground again, she grabbed on tightly and refused to let go. What I had assumed was just post-coital panting I soon realized was sobbing.

"Matrix? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head as she hugged me tightly. She didn't answer but just held on.

I consoled her, holding her petite body close and stroking her hair. She just kept crying. I was confused and concerned. Maybe something broke inside her. Whatever it was, she needed me in that moment. We ended up sitting against the wall together while she cried until there was nothing left.

Finally she calmed down and lay her head against me, brushing her fingers across my chest gently.

"Jimmy?" She finally started, breaking the silence. "I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself. It's just... It's been really tough."

"Holding off on sex?" I wondered.

"Not that" she remarked. "Not just that... Everything. I just... I never sat down and thought about life as much as I have in the past month. But Raster's wedding left me wondering. I never thought about what I really wanted. Before you showed up, before you saved us, my entire life was conflict. If it wasn't about pleasing Seth, than it was about instant gratification. Sex. Murder. Mayhem. Torture... I was addicted to it all. It made me feel good.

"But now... I realized it never truly felt good. I was a monster. And everything I did was to feed that monster. I want to forget these memories, but that won't help. Not really."

She was quiet for a little while as she contemplated. I stayed quiet, just listening. It felt like what she needed. Someone to listen to her problems.

"Jimmy, I didn't deserve a second chance, but you have given one to me. And now... Here I am enjoying life; with the most loving guy, having amazing sex, going to weddings, having a twin sister, being held by the man I love... Meanwhile there are people out there suffering every day because of something I did to them" she began to cry again.

"Matrix" I patted get head. She calmed down quickly and gave me a smile.

"I never knew life could be so confusing" she whispered as she held back her tears. "Thank you for never giving up on me." She wiped a tear off her cheek and sniffed. "You are too good to me. To us."

She pushed herself up and kissed me slowly and romantically. It was not how she normally kissed me. Normally her affections were full of lust and desire, but this kiss was so much more. As our mouth separated, she looked me in the eyes smiling, and let out a small laugh.

"What?" I questioned.

"I was just thinking about how this must be for you. You find some random dead robot girl in a field, and next thing you know you've toppled a government, reunited with your dad, and made a bunch of new friends. Not to mention the sex."

I chuckled. "Yeah well, I would gladly do it all over again if it means being with you and Ellie."

"Even your arm?" She asked feeling the artificial muscles of my left arm.

"I'd give them both up if I had to."

"You are too much." She smiled and kissed me again. And again. Soon her kisses turned into the familiar Matrix kisses, which meant one thing...

She was ready for round two.

Matrix slide her leg over my hips and sat on me, kissing the entire time. I felt her reach down and rub my cock again, using her hand to press me against her vagina as she rubbed her hips back and forth, sliding her slit up and down my shaft. She didn't even wait for me to get fully hard again before sliding me back inside. She sighed as she put her entire weight down, ensuring I was firmly planted inside her.

"Ahem" a familiar voice echoed in the small space. I turned to see Ellie watching us from the doorway. She couldn't have been there for long, but she was there now nonetheless.

"Sis!" Matrix gasped shocked.

"Matrix" Ellie replied, but her cross attitude faded to concern. "Matrix? What's wrong?"

Matrix quickly turned away from her and wiped her face, realizing the tears from only moments ago were still staining it. "It's nothing. Really."

Ellie thought for a moment as Matrix turned back toward her with a dried face.

"Really, I'm fine" Matrix assured her sister.

Ellie looked at me for guidance, but I had no siblings and didn't know what to do in this situation, so I shrugged. She nodded, choosing to believe Matrix and dropping the issue.

"Couldn't wait?" Ellie changed the topic. "You promised." She pouted.

"What?" Matrix turned toward me and realized what Ellie was talking about. "Oh. Heh. Well I thought we agreed to hold off until after the wedding day" Matrix defended.

"Exactly" Ellie scowled with her arms crossed.

"It's night now" Matrix shrugged.

Ellie tried to stay mad, but a smile crept onto her face and she ended up giggling. "We think alike" she admitted as she walked over. "My turn."

Matrix turned back to me and shrugged with a silly grin. She lifted herself up, pulling away from me, as Ellie unlatched her bodice and pulled it and the rest of her dress off over her head, giving me a clear view of her naked body. She was just as curvy and sexy as I remembered and I felt my cock jump slightly.

Matrix must have noticed as she bit her lip and stared at it. Ellie stood before me in nothing but frilly lace white panties. She got down on all fours and crawled toward me, saying her breasts from side to side.

"Jimmy" she mewed as she reached out and touched me. Her touch sent a shiver up my spine. Leaning over, she gave me a long deep kiss while her hands ran down my front toward my dick. I could feel the tips of her breasts brush against my chest; I could tell she was already aroused. "Here, let me help."

She lifted one leg and mounted me backwards, hovering over my face. I got an up close view of the lacy pattern and could smell her sweet scent. Leaning forward, she took my dick and started to stroke it. Her delicate touch was electrifying. Shortly after, I felt her warm wet lips close around me as she started to lick and stimulate me.

Much to my surprise, I realized it wasn't one pair of lips but two. And then two tongues. I looked down a best as I could to see Matrix joining in, sharing me with Ellie. The two sisters, almost identical, we're giving me a blow job together. Not to be outdone entirely, I reached up to pull Ellie's panties aside and turned the favor.

She instantly hesitated and started to moan. Her sweet nectar flowed as she struggled to continue servicing me while I serviced her. Matrix never let up though until Ellie gasped as a small orgasm made her pussy pulse, begging for me to be inside it.

Ellie quickly recovered and started crawling her way down my body, until she at last align herself with me. While facing away, she leaned over and guided my erect member into her pussy. She hesitated at first, only lowering herself an inch or so, before trying again. It took a few tries before she managed to side me entirely inside her. She let out a long satisfied breath.

"Ooh Jimmy!" As she put her entire weight down on me, Matrix came up to me and started to lick my chest and nipples. At some point, she too shed her dress and was now completely naked.

Ellie started to rock her hips back and forth. Soon she changed to pounding her hips against me while rotating them, like a naughty dance move fully realized. I could clearly see my entire length enter her repeatedly as she started to pick up the pace.

Matrix, meanwhile, slowly worked her way up my chest, to my neck, and finally embraced me in a kiss. I worked on bouncing my hips I time with Ellie while simultaneously kissing and massaging Matrix. It was more work than I expected, but fun.

Ellie really started to pick up the pace as she began hoping up and down on me with even more force. Her voice echoed off the walls making erotic sounds as she approached another climax. I felt her vaginal walls tighten around me as she started to jerk. Her orgasm came, but she hardly slowed down. Instead she leaned back, forcing Matrix out of the way, and spread her legs even farther.

I began pounding relentlessly into her, reaching around her tiny body and grasping her soft fleshy tits. She instantly reacted to that, moaning even louder and she tried her best to grab onto something.

Matrix took the opportunity to play with her sister, and started to rub at Ellie's clitoris while simultaneously rubbing her own. It was all too much for Ellie and she came hard, forcing my eager dick out of her pussy and squirting clear fluid as she pushed her hips high into the air.

When at last her explosive orgasm subsided, she lay panting on my chest, her body convulsing from the intense sensation. Matrix seemed pleased with herself.

"Did you...?" Ellie panted.

"Not yet" I answered, knowing she was asking if she made me cum.

"Inside. Do it inside me" she insisted before kissing me in that awkward position.

I rolled Ellie off of me and onto her back. She lay there defenseless as I stood up. Matrix pouted.

"I want another turn" she complained.

I thought fast and came up with an idea. I quickly cleared a worktable nearby, scattering the contents to the floor, before helping Ellie to her feet. She was wobbly, but relieved when I sat her on the table. As she lay down, I helped Matrix up as well, except I spread her legs and had her mount Ellie, so they were in a missionary position. From my view, their glistening pussies were kissing, I've above the other. As I slid my cock between the twins, they gasped.

"Oh!" they each reacted as I rubbed myself against their clits. It wasn't the same sensation as being inside one of them, but it still felt pretty good. Matrix picked up on it and started pressing her hips against Ellie and grinding with each stroke.

"Oh... Don't tease" Ellie cooed. "Inside, please" she begged.

I complied and entered Ellie, stroking in and out, sending squeals of delight from her lips. I anticipated Matrix's desire for more, and slid out of Ellie and into her. She didn't expect it and jumped a little before her passion took over.

For several minutes, no one spoke as I alternated between rubbing between the two girls and then entering them individually. Ellie was getting very close as I stated to spend more time inside the two of them than between them. I was also approaching my limit.

At last, I concentrated just on Ellie, pushing myself deep into her and pounding wildly into her. However I didn't neglect Matrix. I used my fingers to rub inside her with each thrust I made, finding her g-spot and putting pressure on it.

I felt Matrix tense up first on my fingers as she climaxed. It didn't take long for Ellie to follow. Her pussy gripped me tightly as her body lost control to the orgasm. It was enough to make me cum inside her. She held her breath and lost her voice as she tensed up. I wasn’t sure but it felt like cumming inside her made her orgasm twice at once. My seed oozed from her honey pot as her body tensed up and relaxed.

We were spent, basking in the orgasmic glow of our threesome. Matrix instinctively started kissing Ellie. When she realized she was doing it, she stopped and laughed. I helped her back to the ground as she kept laughing.

"Whatever you do, don't tell Lulu I did that" Matrix planned.

"I miss this soo much!" Ellie exclaimed as she curled up next to me. "Hate sleeping in that lab. It's cold and scary."

"Yeah" Matrix agreed. "It sucks! I know your dad is just doing his job and taking care of us, but I miss a real bed and real sleep. And I want... never mind."

"Well at least we can see each other during the day" I pointed out.

"Yeah... In the lab..." Matrix scoffed.

"And yet we were able to make it work" I pointed out. "I promise you will see a lot more of me now that the wedding is over."

Ellie was grinning ear-to-ear as we redressed. Although once we left the shed, we were starting to feel sore all over.

"Next time we do that, can we do it on a bed or some grass?" Matrix asked rubbing her ass.

"Definitely something soft" Ellie added feeling her back.

I could help but chuckle at them. "Still worth it though" I added.

They smiled and both answered "Yeah."

The caterers had all but left. There were only a few people from the wedding left, mainly my father, Laura, Proxy, and Lulu.

"There you guys are!" Laura complained. "Where were you three hiding? Wait... I don't want to know."

"Took you long enough" Lulu mumbled.

"Well now is our time to say goodbye" My dad explained. "Everyone has left and I need to get home. Alice is waiting in the car."

"Jimmy, come get me when you're done, I need to tell you something" Laura explained before she waved goodbye to everyone and walked toward the cars.

"Right..." My dad said, clapping his hands together. "I guess this is goodnight."

"Yeah..." Matrix complained, dejected.

"We know" Ellie pouted, hanging her head.

"Don't feel so bad. You can still come to visit" he explained.

"We rather not just visit him" Matrix explained.

"Want to live with him..." Ellie added.

"Didn't you tell them?" My dad said, looking at me.

I smiled. "I'm not saying goodbye to you girls. He's saying goodbye to you."

"What?" They asked in unison.

"I wanted to surprise you. I had my house expanded, and May gave the all clear. You two are living with me now" I explained.

"Really?" Ellie asked, hopping up and down excitedly.

"Cross my heart" I promised complete with gesture. "Starting tonight."

"No way!" Matrix yelled. They were beside themselves with excitement.

It was true. While they were busy planning Raster's wedding and getting testing and studied in the lab, I was working out arrangements with May and other officials, and contracted a significant expansion onto my house, complete with a maintenance room and a bigger master bedroom and bathroom.

Lulu looked dejected. "What about me? I don't want to stay cooped up in that lab all by myself." She looked about ready to cry.

"You too. All of you girls, if you choose to, can live with me. Tonight." Lulu quickly went from tears to smiles as she perked up at the news.

"Will I get my own room though? I mean, we're cool, but I just might want some private space..."

"There's plenty of room, Lulu. And Proxy, if you wish to stay, you get your own room too."

Proxy was smiling too. "I would like that. It gets boring without my sisters around."

All the girls were excited, but most especially Ellie and Matrix. They were by far the most excited. Ellie was hopping up and down with excitement while Matrix was talking almost non-stop with Lulu.

At last we all wished my dad a final goodbye as he returned to his car to drive Alice to their home. Yes. Alice officially moved into his house last month. I was excited for them, but I could never see her as my mom. It didn't help that she looked like she was closer to my age than his. But I had to remind myself she was actually closer to triple his age.

The girls chatted loudly as they walked back to the parking lot, the last of the protesters had left but security was still around. I found Laura and walked to her while they got in my now-crowded car. The truck was more of a country thing, so I got a more manageable car for the city.

"So what's up?" I asked as I approached Laura.

She instantly hugged me. I didn't expect it but returned the gesture.

"What's this all about?"

"They're deploying me" her muffled voice explained.

"What?"

"Not a war or anything. But the new government wants to establish peace treaties with our neighbors and villages, and they want me to go."

"Oh..." I didn't know what else to say.

"They have me going to Maya, Rook, Houdin, and a few others" she explained, pulling back from the hug.

"When do you leave?"

"Next week. I wanted to tell you sooner but with the wedding and everything, I never got the chance." She shuddered. "I'm scared. I've barely left these walls, let alone traveled to another city."

"You've been to Maya."

"Yeah" she admitted. "But you were with me. And we were there for a few days."

"Yeah..."

"I'll be gone for months, maybe longer. Rook is not exactly a day away. It'll take a week to get there alone. I... I've never done anything like this. I've never dealt with strange people like you have."

"You'll figure it out. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I hope so. I have a lot of training and studying to do this week. But I was hoping... Maybe..."

"Tonight?"

"No... You are a little preoccupied. But maybe tomorrow you can visit me?"

"Gladly! I'll see you every day before you leave" I promised. "And I'll greet you with a big smile when you get back. Think of it as an adventure."

She chuckled. "Yeah... Just... Keep room for me I your life. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't. As long as you don't forget about me."

"Never" she grinned. "I have an early day so... I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Count on it" I assured her.

Laura hugged me again and kissed me. I didn't want to lose her, but I couldn't clip her wings. Now that it was coming down to it, travelling the world might have been something she tried to do when I first met her, but it made her all the more nervous now that she was so close to it actually happening.

"You'll do great!"

"Thanks" she smiled as she bid me farewell and got in her vehicle.

I watched her drive off, unsure about what the future holds for her, for any of us, but ready to face that future head on. It was promising to be a brighter tomorrow than we had seen in years.

As I walked back to the car full of talking girls, Ellie confronted me first.

"What happened? Is she ok?"

"Yeah. Everything is great! Things are looking up" I explained.

Ellie smiled and got in the car. As I started the engine to head home, Matrix leaned forward from the back seat.

"Wait... If we're living with you now... Why did we just screw around in that hard uncomfortable shed when we could have used a bed?"

Ellie and I laughed. "Cause you were impatient" she explained.

"Oh yeah."

I knew my life was going to be far more interesting now with the girls in it, and I was genuinely happy for the first time I almost a decade. As I glanced over at Ellie's smiling face, I couldn't help but worry. Now that I had them, I could lose them. And society might change them now that they were out in the open. But what could be done? Nothing good will last forever, but it is worth protecting. And perhaps the future would be bright after all for Ellie and Matrix, and the people of Ino.

============
End.
Last edited by gynoneko on Mon May 16, 2016 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Re: Corrupted, Chapter 31 - Epilogue

Post by gynoneko » Sat May 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Well that's the end of this saga. I hope everyone liked it! I am planning out a short story that takes place later, rich could potentially last to a sequel, but i need to know if there is enough interest. However I will be continuing Lost but Found soon, I've really been wanting to continue it for a while.
And I have some sort stories in working on as well!

So stay tuned!
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:12 am

She wiped a year off her cheek and sniffed. ……
"Really, I fine" Matrix assured her sister ……
type error, more to follow
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 am

Fixed and fixed! Thanks for catching those. It can be hard proofreading you're own work. It is so easy to overlook something like that.
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Loved the ending, sweet for everyone with the hint of the possibility of a sequel, too! I'd read that one for sure! :D